Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I didn’t see Mr. J as the asshole that he originally appeared to be when I first met him. I felt like after this training that I understood why he thought what he did about women – especially how petty and vindictive we can be.

“I don’t feel that way at all,” I said as I sucked my hairbrush like a cock to get it wet. “He loves women. He just wants us to be in our place. He isn’t forcing any woman to live this way. He sees us as capable of being bitchy, manipulative liars who don’t know what we want and complain when we don’t get it.”

“Well, that does sound like most of the Senior Girls in our school,” Ashley chuckled. “Are you really putting that brush up your ass?”

“Yes,” I hadn’t even thought about it. It had become such a common practice. “Do you like it?”

“Kind of, but it isn’t about doing what I enjoy. I’m doing this to demonstrate my obedience and willingness to take orders. It amuses Rich and Marcus,” I said. Ashley looked at me as if I just spoke another language.

“Yeah, but you get off on butt stuff now, right? Like Kristen the anal slut?” she joked. Our friend Kristen had a reputation for doing anal.

“That was probably more to avoid getting pregnant, and she probably likes the reputation of being naughty. I won’t kid you, I have amazing orgasms, better than anything I’ve ever had, but they are always controlled, and only when my brother gives me permission to get off. I’m a three-hole whore for my brother. If he wants me to stick something in my cunt, ass or mouth and love on it then I will. I belong to him for the next eight weeks”

“But this weekend, Mister J. is supposed to come back, and you are going to do this big show for him?”

I got down on my hands and knees with my ass facing the door. “Yes, I guess that’s more for my own personal satisfaction. I want to prove something to myself as much as I do to my mom and Mister J. At first, I just wanted to do the minimum to get access to my mom to get answers to questions and spend time with her. Now, I kind of want to impress the shit out of them.”

“What will you do for the next weeks after that? You won’t have anyone to impress.”

“I guess I’ll keep training,” I admitted. I didn’t want to stop my relationship with Rich after the big show. So much had gone into preparing for it - it felt like a finale we were approaching. That was strangely disappointing.

“You keep saying that you are in training, but haven’t you learned everything by now?”

“It’s kind of like when we used to go to ballet class. You know the moves, but you practice them every day so you get more fluid and flexible. Training is constant even when I’m not naked,” I said.

“You two finish gabbing?” Rich opened the door on us and I immediately shut my mouth. “I knew it was probably a bad idea to allow another cunt to come over and distract you,” Rich said.

“Well, hello to you too, Rich,” Ashley teased.

“You should be naked with your ass facing the door, so that I do not have to see your frowning face,” he said.

“This is Erin’s time. I’m just here to be supportive,” Ashley didn’t amp up things between her and my brother. I was glad she backed down. In my room, he was all-powerful and in charge.

“Feet,” my brother insisted. I turned and raced over to where he was. I removed his shoe and began to suck on his feet. My friend Ashley laughed as I sucked toes. “You really have her trained! Go Erin!”

“If you are going to be here and annoy us then you should strip and make yourself useful, Cunt,” Rich sounded harsh. It was his persona when he trained me to be strict and blunt. I liked it.

I thought Ashley would say something snarky. She opened her mouth as if to fire back an insult but then thought better of it. “Do your thang,” she shrugged.

“You really should consider engaging in submissive behavior, M’lady,” Marcus fell over himself to be nice to Ashley. It was all she could do to remain polite and not call him a strange weirdo. It was odd, because now that Marcus could finger me he no longer fell over himself like that with me. I didn’t miss it though.

“Do you want my sister to eat your pussy?” Rich offered my mouth to my friend Ashley without a second thought. I’d never gone down on a girl, and I thought of Ashley almost like a sister. I suppose I was sucking off my own brother, but the entire idea of going down on my best friend made my butthole pucker and gave me goosebumps.

“Gross, no way,” Ashley declined the offer. I wondered what my mom would have thought if she had been told to eat me out when I visited. She probably would have done it without a second thought.

“If you stay, Erin is going to practice going down on Marcus, while I butt fuck her. Are you sure you want to hang out?”

“I don’t know,” Ashley didn’t seem all that interested in what I’d be doing for ‘homework’ today anymore. I was positive he intimidated her and that made me a little giddy (even if I would be taking it up the ass from Marcus).

“I thought you were going to make her march around like a pony or bark like a dog or something weird like that,” she teased.

“March like a pony? I like that. That’s a possibility later, but first she has to pleasure her owner. Don’t like it, don’t stay,” Rich warned her.

“What do you think, Erin? Should I take off? Am I making you uncomfortable,” Ashley asked.

I continued to go down on my brother’s foot and only changed toes after I had thoroughly washed it with my mouth. “It’s not up to me, Ma’am,” I said.

“That makes me feel weird to be called Ma’am,” Ashley replied.

“She can call you slut because that’s what women are, or Ma’am because you are slightly above her in the hierarchy, but still below men,” Rich insisted.

“Gah, I’d rather be called Ash, but sure ... Call me a slut ... just not at school,” Ashley chuckled as if it was absurd. I’d been called slut at school by my brother and in whispers by people picking on my outfit now for almost two weeks.

After I finished licking my brother’s other foot, he stopped me and lifted me with a finger under my chin. He made me turn around and removed the hair brush. Then he bent me over further and began to fuck me. “Good, your shit pipe is good and ready to be fucked,” he said as he leaned into me. Marcus came around to the front of me and waved his dick. I dutifully bent over and started sucking.

“Oh my god, I’ve never seen anything like this!! You are really doing it!! You are fucking your little brother and sucking his friend!!” Ashley sounded like she finally believed that I was really a slut. The smell of my sex was heavy in the air. I could hear my brother’s cock penetrating my ass as his foamy cum mixed with my dripping pussy juices began to froth around my anus.

“You suck cocks like you are hungry, but you need to tickle more with your tongue,” Ashley teased. I wanted to remind her that she told me she was a virgin.

“Why don’t you bend down and show us,” Rich offered as he slapped my ass, and then he yanked my hair in a pony tail and pulled my head up and off of Marcus’s cock.

“No, that’s quite alright,” Ashley had a mirthful expression, but she simply watched as I satisfied both boys. They fucked me until they went limp and dropped me after they came. I didn’t get to orgasm, but I seldom did.

“Squat and drip my cum out of your asshole and hold Marcus’s in your mouth until we tell you what to do with it, Cunt,” my brother demanded.

I squatted over the wooden floor and waited for my brother’s cum to slowly plop out of my ass.

“I thought bondage was all about chains, and whips and stuff like that,” Ashley commented in the awkward silence.

“It’s about service, obedience and being able to give pleasure without receiving. The handcuffs and ropes are just window dressing and toys,” Rich said.

“You don’t have any of those things, do you?” Ashley half-joked with a lemony smirk.

“No, but maybe I’ll whore you and my sister out and I can buy a cat-o-nine-tails to whip your fat ass with. Would you like that?” Rich asked. He sounded nasty, rude and impatient. I didn’t like it when he got like that. We were both learning our new roles and I knew that Rich could get sensitive when he was challenged. I wished Ashley would shut up.

“My parents have some bondage stuff up in their attic. I’ve seen it. I could loan it to you, maybe,” Ashley offered.

Rich had just recently had an orgasm. He placed his dick on my forehead and let his balls rest above my nose. He called it “teabagging”. He told her we were doing just fine working with what we had but thanked her for the offer. I was glad he was being a little nicer.

“We even have an actual dog at the house. I could probably bring you some dog toys, and a better dog collar,” she offered.

“Her collar is just fine,” Rich jerked my collar and choked me a little. He wanted to demonstrate that I belonged to him and manhandling me was part of how he asserted his dominance. I liked it.

“Sorry, just trying to be helpful. This is so fucking weird. I’d never have thought anyone would really do this,” She smiled.

“Thanks, you can be helpful by taking out your tits and sucking the cum out of my sister’s dirty asshole,” Rich suggested.

“That may be a bit much,” Ashley laughed as if it was a joke. I had no doubt my brother would have let her do it.

“So, she is going to go over to the neighbor’s house this Saturday, show him and her mom how she laps up cum and licks feet and then what?”

“Then my sister earns their respect, some time with her mom to talk about whatever, and seven more weeks serving me as her Master. She’s going to do more than that though. She’s going to step through all of the positions and protocol.”

“That’s what I want to see,” Ashley seemed intrigued by what I was doing. It wasn’t the same as when I first saw my mother and read Mister J’s rules. I was half-terrified and apprehensive back then – now I felt different (more confident). Ashley didn’t seem interested in DOING any of these things herself. All of this BDSM stuff was like an entirely new world to her and she wanted to understand what made me tick. I could tell that instinctively - she wanted to understand what I got out of it.

After my brother was satisfied that I had dripped his cum back out of my ass, he had me turn around, spit Marcus’s cum on top of it and then place my nose in it while licking the floor. He had me hold my ass cheeks apart nice and wide and he and Marcus took turn spitting into my pussy and asshole.

“Okay, there we go. Yeah, that’s the kind of weird shit that MY brother would do if I let him be the boss of me.”

“Your brother wouldn’t be able to handle a big cunt like you. I know him. You would walk all over him,” Rich insisted.

“Yeah, my brother is a weasel, and I’m not going to make the offer. I’m just saying that blowing in her pussy or making her queef the alphabet or something. That’s the kind of weird shit my brother would be into doing. I thought this would be sexier and a little more mature.”

“Can you queef the alphabet?” Marcus asked me as if he was genuinely excited.

“No sir,” I insisted.

“It’s easy, check it,” Ashley made a farting noise with her pussy and pointed a finger in the air like she was firing a gun with one hand. Then she fired off another pussy-blast and pointed her other finger in the air. She shot two more times before blowing on her fingers and holstering them in her imaginary gun belt around her waist.

“God damn, you have a natural talent,” Rich was impressed.

“Did you fart?” Marcus asked.

“That’s a queef,” Rich explained that she was sucking air with her pussy muscles and blasting it back out. He smacked my ass and told me to queef. I didn’t know how to do it on command. I made my pussy quiver and my asshole puckered at the same time. I let out a small and not very satisfying sound.

“You’ll practice and tonight at the dinner table I want to hear you queef five times while Dad is talking.”

“Don’t fuck with your dad like that,” Ashley snickered. “My dad is an asshole, but your dad is just lonely. He does his job and puts a roof over your head. You should be nice to him,” she smiled.

“Do you want to suck his cock and make him less lonely?” Rich asked. He probably had less respect for our dad than I did.

“No, but you have to understand that your mom was the bitch. She left to fulfill her fantasy. If all there is to it is fucking and having your pussy played with then I don’t understand the point,” she shrugged. I could understand her position from what she had seen. We really hadn’t done anything exciting.

“Erin, tell her what you get out of serving me,” Rich said.

“When I first saw my mother in a cage with a ring in her nose, and she crawled out to greet us I didn’t understand. I had no frame of reference. I was told that I had to strip to come into the house to talk to her and I did because I was curious. I was apprehensive but I played by the rules. I was safe, and nothing that we did made me any worse off. I think at some point as I practiced, I realized that I enjoyed being told what to do and disciplined, but not just by anyone. Master Rich has always been there for me. He has my back, and that is comforting. He stretches my limits and boundaries but he doesn’t break them”

“He stretches your asshole,” Ashley scrunched her nose in disgust. “Master Rich? More like Master Bait,” she laughed.

“If you are going to make fun of me then you can leave, Ashley,” Rich insisted.

“Sorry, I’m just confused. I thought there would be chains hanging from the ceiling, dog cages, a big black room with dark light and leather whips. This is really kind of informal. It reminds me of truth or dare stuff kids do up in the tree house. You know? Show me your boobies and let me touch them, kind of stuff,” Ashley observed.

“Sorry, the reality doesn’t live up to the fantasy,” Rich sounded miffed.

“Quite the contrary, it doesn’t seem as intense or extreme as I thought it would. I thought you’d bury her in a big pit up to her neck and piss down her throat or something,” Ashley snickered.

“Jesus, what kind of porn do you watch, Ashley?” Rich offered a hearty laugh. Ashley admitted she saw some weird things on the Internet.

Shortly after that, I was put through my paces and positions. Rich gave me one word commands to assume various positions, become a table with my back straight, crawl, high step.

“I love how serious you take it, Erin. You have these big doe eyes and you stand so crisply. You remind me of a drum majorette practicing for a big parade. You’ve got your ass cheeks all clenched and your shoulders back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.