Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

That evening Master worked with me on the advanced positions, speech protocol and presence. He was preparing me for my show with Mr. J. The practice was invaluable and reminded me of ballet where you practice a form or position until you get it right- just with slaps and pinches.

He reminded that my mom had a sort of silent grace about her when she was submitting. “She doesn’t slouch; She carries herself without pride or vanity – but with a purpose and an elegance so that it is pleasing to watch her crawl.”

Rich made me crawl so that my tits bounced, and my ass cheeks clapped just the right amount. He made me balance a book on my back and on my head, and also pick one up with my mouth and carry it across the room. There was nothing overtly sexual about the training other than I was doing it in the nude and showing my entire body to him.

It was more like he was training a circus animal to perform in a show, and that is how I began to imagine what it would be like to serve in front of my mother and Master J.

That evening I came downstairs in just a t-shirt that Master chose for me. Dad gave me a side-eye but didn’t complain. I was nervous, but the shirt covered far more than my bikini. I made dinner and set the table which was a new thing for us. We usually just grabbed silverware and ate from paper plates because the dishwasher was perpetually full.

Rich directed me to fill it and clean the kitchen, and I did. I could feel my father watching me and sensed he was wondering why I didn’t push back and say something snarky to my brother about his instructions. Rich hadn’t been sadistic or domineering when he told me to clean up. It was more like a strongly worded suggestion.

Which I obeyed.

That night, I was permitted to sleep with Master. He didn’t let me bring clothes when I crawled to his room from mine after my shower. I loved snuggling with him after he used my body and treated me roughly. There was something so intensely loving about being touched softly right after being pounded that made me melt.

It was like I craved those tender times after the punishments so much that I looked forward to them. However, if Rich had simply wanted to hold me and snuggle, I wouldn’t have enjoyed it as much. I needed him to beat my ass first – and THEN those loving moments that followed were so much more intense.

It was confusing and yet I loved it.

The next morning, he let me crawl behind him to my room and picked out another skimpy outfit. “Clean my toes, slut!”

“Wha?”

He presented his feet to me. They looked clean. “Mr. J. said that slut’s clean the feet of men. Suck my toes like they are little cocks. You’ll be fine,” he insisted.

It felt ridiculous, but I obliged his instructions. I did remember Master J. saying that at his house but at the time it didn’t register.

This time it was a very skimpy one-piece romper. You might think of it like a jump suit, but it was intended to be worn with a shirt underneath.

My tits were covered but my side boob was quite visible. My brother wrote “Bull” on one side and “Dogs” in elaborate ink on the sides of my tits. I wore the collar, and heels, and he had me put my hair in pig tails and wear a lot of slutty make-up including blue eye shadow and bubble gum lipstick.

If Rich had given me a baseball bat and wrote “Daddy’s Little Monster”, with a little more face paint I could have easily passed for Harley Quinn.

We didn’t have time for breakfast. Dad gave me a strange look when I came down but didn’t say anything. He shook his head as if he didn’t understand but didn’t want to say anything.

I began to wonder if he ever would say anything – would there be a point we push him too far and he put his foot down?

On the bus, Rich made me save a seat for Marcus and wave him over when we picked him up. Rich posted up behind us to observe. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to say to him. My brother hadn’t given me details on how explicit I had to be with him. I knew he was testing me though.

“That’s quite an outfit, Erin,” Marcus said.

“Thank you, Sir,” I smiled at him. It felt strange saying Sir to someone other than Rich – wrong somehow. I looked over my shoulder to see if Rich had any reaction, but my brother was sitting down, and I couldn’t see his face.

“Sir? Indubitably, M’lady,” Marcus affected an aristocratic accent and laughed off my comment.

“I am sorry about Yesterday,” I apologized.

“What are you sorry for?” he asked.

“I am sorry I was such ... such a cunt,” I said. I knew my brother was listening in the seat behind us. “You can touch me if you want. Just don’t get us kicked off the bus or in trouble. Okay?”

“Touch you? How?”

I wished he hadn’t asked me that. I really wasn’t sure. My nipples were already hardening in anticipation. He reached over and touched my nipple through the cloth. I whispered that may be a bit over the top, but I didn’t stop him.

He slid one hand into the side of my romper and began to feel around my tits. I wished he was squeezing my nipples because that would actually feel good. I let him touch me.

“What about your pussy?” he asked.

I wasn’t sure how he would touch me without a skirt. I looked over my shoulder for guidance, but I didn’t see Rich.

“Yes, you can unzip me if you want,” I pointed out there was a zipper in the back of my romper. It was discreet – not like a boy’s zipper, and I spread my legs enough that he could get a proper feel. The others on the bus were focused on their cell phones and their own conversations, but I was nervous. I really didn’t have any interest in Marcus – but I wanted to make my brother happy. I blushed and let this happen.

“You shave?” he asked if I shaved my pussy as if it was scandalous.

“Yes,” I left off the Sir, and now I felt like maybe I should have said it after all. My response didn’t sound very submissive. It sounded curt and impolite. My brother had worked with me the night before about being graceful and eloquent as well as polite. “I shave my fat cunt. Do you like it that way?”

That sounded WAY more explicit than I intended. His reaction was to cross his legs and smile. “Oh yeah.”

He wasn’t really touching my pussy. His finger was running along the crack of my pussy lips at the tippy-top. It did nothing for me. However, if I was to learn not to top from the bottom I couldn’t focus on my own pleasures and perversions.

“Do you want to go out Saturday night?” he asked me out on a date again.

I wasn’t prepared for how to answer. I was getting wet and hoped it wouldn’t show through my romper. “You’ll have to ask my brother.”

“Why?”

Why did he have to ask me that.

Rich leaned over. “Finger fucking my sister before school?” he surprised us both.

“Sorry, dude!” he pulled his finger back with embarrassment.

Rich pulled Marcus’s finger to his nose and sniffed. “I don’t think you had it in there, my friend. You need an anatomy lesson. Tell you what, I MAY let you take my sister out, but I have plans for her. We are working on some stuff.”

Marcus’s mind was blown. He didn’t touch me on the way to school again, but he kept smiling at me creepily and looking at my side boob. I smiled back at him.

Rich patted my head before we got off the bus but didn’t comment. I felt excited because I had his approval. “Eight weeks,” he pinched my ass. He had reduced my sentence to serve him from ten weeks to eight weeks because of my good behavior. I almost felt disappointed that I had shorted myself two weeks.

I didn’t reply. I was too embarrassed and afraid that someone would overhear us. Marcus was nearby as well.

Once I got to school, I got through my day as I had the day before. A few people gawked at me and a few giggled but most chalked up how I was dressed to some slutty girl with school spirit. I had on more than most cheerleaders would wear.

It was probably the dog collar that made me stand out – and the body paint.

During Lunch, I sat with my friends Kristen, Amy, and Breanna. My friend Ashley was notably absent from the group and had chosen to sit by herself on the other side of the cafeteria.

I felt so bad, and I apologized to the group.

“I think it is cool that you serve your brother,” Amy laughed. The other girls snickered and looked around awkwardly.

“I know you guys think it is silly. It’s complicated, okay? Don’t make this awkward,” I begged.

“How can we make it any more awkward?” Breanna grinned.

“Rich got angry with me for telling you guys. I thought he wanted me to be clear with you, and I thought that you would find out anyway because of the collar and how he talks to me,” I stammered.

“Did he spank your cute little butt?” Kristen snickered and the other girls laughed.

“He did,” I admitted and looked up at them. They stopped giggling. “He told me that from now on I have to do things for you like take up your trays, carry your books, and be nice.”

“Eat us out?” Amy wasn’t kidding but the other girls at the table thought she was.

“He didn’t’ say anything about sexual favors,” I replied calmly.

“I heard that you let Marcus play stinky finger with you on the bus, is that because Rich told you to do it?” Kristen asked. Rumors spread really fast at my high school.

“I won’t lie, yes. Marcus kind of gives me the willies, but I am trying to learn submissive behavior and that’s part of it. My mom is a submissive and lives with our neighbor and she serves creepy guys. If I am going to visit there, I have to act submissive, but I kind of want to learn about it. Okay?”

“So you won’t mind if we tell you take our trays to the garbage?” Amy had already pushed her half-eaten tray in my direction.

“No Ma’am,” I replied meekly. I was shy about obeying my brother’s orders around my friends. This was so weird!

“What do you say?” Amy’s Asian accent became more pronounced. She spoke in broken English when she got excited.

“I said Ma’am ... Rich says that I have to call you guys Ma’am, because you are above me.”

“Holy Shit,” Kristen and Breanna laughed and pushed their trays in my direction. I didn’t mind taking the trays up – that much. It definitely embarrassed me even though no one thought it was that odd someone would take trays to the trash for others at the table.

My friends didn’t take advantage of the new arrangement. In fact, for the most part very little changed. I received a few funny glances from people watching my boobs bounce in the romper or noticing my dog collar.

In Gym class, my friend Ashley distanced herself from me again. I tried to catch up to her when we ran track, but I could tell she didn’t want to speak.

On the bus ride home, Marcus finger fucked me again. I hoped he didn’t make it obvious, but if my friend Kristen knew then someone else on the bus might know as well. I was nervous but I spread my legs and gave him access to my body.

“Marcus, my sister may not be available this Saturday, but if you want to get off at our stop, I’ll make sure that she makes it up to you,” Rich leaned over and whispered in our ears. Naturally, Marcus wanted to get off at my stop. He assumed that I wanted him to do it as well. I smiled politely.

He withdrew his finger from diggling my pussy. I was wet. I couldn’t help it. I wasn’t attracted to Marcus. I was nervous about what was going to happen soon. I had all these ideas and scenarios in my mind. I followed him off my bus. The bus driver didn’t care what stop anyone got off at. We were in high school and there were no specific rules about what stop (or even what bus) you rode.

“Go upstairs and wait, Slut,” my brother smacked my butt when we got in the house. I was thankful my father wasn’t home. He was probably still at work or he stopped at a bar on the way home. “Yes Sir,” I whispered.

“What?”

“Yes, Master?” I asked.

He told me to watch my tone with him and sent me on my way upstairs like I was a spoiled brat. I knew I was expected to strip. I got my hairbrush handle wet with my mouth. I undressed my clothes in the order I was supposed to remove them even though no one was watching. I left only my dog collar on. I got down on the floor, inserted the brush in my ass and waited for what felt like forever.

My brother had clearly been talking to Marcus about our deal. Marcus knew exactly what I was when he entered the door. He should have flipped out when he saw my bare ass and slit staring up at him. All I heard was silence behind me.

“Slut, my shoes first and then our guests,” Rich instructed calmly. I crawled over to them and dragged my tits on my floor. I removed my brother’s shoes and began slurping on his toes.

“Oh my god, she’s really doing it!” Marcus laughed. His tone was different now. He used to speak to me like he was starstruck and nervous. He spoke in this nerdy pidgin-Shakespeare cadence and called me M’lady. Now, he was just using his regular tone and it sounded like he had zero respect for me.

Why should he? I was a naked slut licking my brother’s feet and debasing myself on the floor. They talked about my body.

“Her boobs are much bigger than I thought they would be,” Marcus observed.

My brother commanded me to assume the Present position. I sat up crisply just as my mother had only a little more than a week earlier. My tits bounced as I parted my legs, placed my hands on my thighs, and sat back against the hairbrush stuck up my ass.

“Just like a dog!” Marcus smiled like he had just won the lottery. I liked shocking him on some level, but I kept my expression plain. I thought of how seriously my mother took Mister J’s orders on that first day and emulated her no-nonsense approach.

“A dumb dog, is exactly right. Bark, puppy,” Rich commanded.

“Raw-ruff,” I tried to bark in a believable way.

“She’ll do anything you say?” Marcus asked with an incredulous expression. He thought we might have gone to all this length to put him on.

“She’ll do whatever you tell her to do as well,” Rich added. I blushed. I had agreed to be my brother’s slave, but not Marcus. I knew this was part of the training though and I calmed myself.

“Shake your tits” Marcus sounded uncertain with his first order as if he was testing to see if I’d knock his block off.

Dutifully I shook my boobs back and forth. When I stopped my brother pinched my nipples and told me that no one had said I should I stop. I apologized and continued.

My pulse was racing, and I could feel my heart racing as I shook my tits while my brother and his friend laughed. He was a younger classman and as likely as any to brag about what he saw here today. My friends might gossip, but I was pretty certain Marcus definitely would. I hoped that Rich knew what he was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.