Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I saw Master Rich waiting for the bus so I approached him. He was with one of his friends and I wasn’t sure if I should just go up to him or hang back. I wanted to sit with him on the bus, and I’d done it before, but usually because I’d thought he needed me to. It was different now - I wanted him to sit with me because I needed him for a new reason today.

For days he’d been helping me with Mr. J’s requirements in some form or another but today I may have just dissolved friendships with most of my posse; three of the four girls I’d been friends with for a long time, all because Master Rich had told me to be honest. I needed reassurances and those would come from Master Rich. But at the same time, I’d learned a valuable lesson from my brother. The world doesn’t revolve around me. I couldn’t just walk up to him and interrupt his social life because mine was in the toilet. So I stood to the side a little and waited for him to notice me.

He didn’t, for what seemed to me like the longest time. It wasn’t particularly warm right now either - in fact it was cooling down outside already and I wasn’t wearing my coat today. I started bouncing gently on the balls of my feet to keep warm - a maneuver not too easy to do, in heels. The net effect was that my movements caught Master’s eye which was good, but I also got a lot of unwanted attention, too. My boobs were moving around inside my dress each time I bounced, and I felt a lot of eyes on my chest.

I had to decide to either stop bouncing or try to enjoy the attention. I figured that Master would tell me to enjoy it, which would be easier said than done, since I’ve never been a big fan of inviting attention - it was embarrassing.

I could hear Master Rich’s voice in my head telling me to add bounce. To make those funbags on my chest really swing. I chickened out and slowly brought my bouncing to a stop, but I did apologize to the Master Rich voice in my mind, for letting him down. Apologizing all the time was also new for me but easy to get used to, since I’d had so many opportunities over the last few days.

I’d probably screwed up my relationship with Ashley then moved straight on to doing the same with Breanna and Kirsten. Some of the made up insults Master Rich had hurled at me in training were beginning to feel more justified now, as if he’d only been sharing the truest of insults when he called me a bitch and a cunt and a braindead bimbo. Maybe I really am a stupid cow with a void where my brain belongs? Thoughts like these are why I need my Master.

But he’s talking to one of his dumb friends. No, not dumb. One of his important friends. I’m the dumb one. And impatient. I can’t wait to see if Master will allow me to sit next to him on the bus or if I’ll just have to continue to be patient on the way home.

“Rich said you wanted to sit next to me,” Marcus told me as he pulled me into the seat next to him. “I couldn’t believe it! You’ve never given me the time of day, before. So what changed?” He asked as I reluctantly settled myself into the seat next to him, flaring my skirt so my naked ass cheeks would be directly on the freezing vinyl. I’d gotten pretty good at doing that today, so that I wasn’t flashing everyone or advertising that it was a bare butt being dropped onto whatever seat I was using.

Master had just told me I “could” sit next to him if I wanted on the bus ride home, but it’d been clear Master was telling me to do it, in a way that didn’t make it seem like his idea. It had been a huge letdown, not being allowed to sit with Master, but if that’s what Master Rich wanted, that’s what he’d get.

I also knew it’d give my brother major points with his friends for seeming to be okay with one of them trying to win my affections. Of course I wasn’t interested in being ‘won’ by a guy who’d always been subtly handsy with me even before I’d submitted to Master Rich. He’d never done anything overt that I could pounce on before, but he’d put his hand on my shoulder and even my waist before. Of course I’d always immediately moved out of his reach. Not this time, though.

Marcus didn’t seem to want an answer to his question, not that I had an immediate one ready for him anyway. “That’s a really nice dress, Erin. And you look really nice in heels, too. You should wear outfits like this more often,” he said, gently laying his hand on the bare skin of my thigh, right below the dress’s hem.

“Wow, your legs are cold! Scoot closer, and I’ll warm you up,” he suggested, already slipping an arm around my shoulder as if to hug me to him for no other reason than to share body heat.

Unfortunately, Marcus is my height, not taller than me and only just a little older than my brother so still very awkward around girls. I felt him puff his chest out when the side of one of my boobs contacted him. I didn’t want to look down and see what part of me was in contact with which part of him, and the whole thing was very uncomfortable for me. Embarrassing, really. What if someone else saw how close we were sitting? What would they say about the ‘older woman’ practically letting this kid grope her? Thats how it felt even though Marcus was only a year or so younger than me.

Eventually, I did look down, and to my horror, one of my areolas was half out of the top of my dress! Anyone could have seen it as they passed my seat!

“Oh!” I exclaimed then tried to reach my hand up to cover myself. But Marcus had me pretty well pinned in place.

“I’ll get it,” Marcus said, pretending to be a gentleman although a real gentleman wouldn’t have reached up to a woman’s cleavage and slipped a curled finger under the material, clearly contacting my perpetually hard and cold nipple, to pinch the fabric against his thumb and drag it over my areola again. The feeling of his warm finger pressing against my cold, hard nipple went right to my cunt!

“There, that’s better, right?” Marcus asked as if expecting a reward for protecting my modesty. He’d already gotten a free feel!

“Why thank you, sir,” I said, putting on a thick southern accent so I could get away with calling him sir.

Master Rich had ordered me to sit with the guy so I assumed I was supposed to call him sir whenever I thought I could get away with it. I didn’t complain about the nipple-finger action. I didn’t say anything about it at all other than to acknowledge that he’d “helped” me, despite feeling a little sullied by his finger on my bare nipple.

“Hey, do you want to go to the movies sometime? Maybe Friday? You could wear this dress and everything,” Marus suggested. I didn’t know if by everything, he meant the collar and heels or if he was really saying something about how I hadn’t jerked away from him when he’d practically assaulted me.

“I think I have family plans, sorry,” I replied. I probably did, too. Those plans probably revolved around Master continuing my training. I just knew it’d go badly for me with Master if I told him no the way I would have if he’d asked this time last week. But then I’d never be caught dead sitting so close to him, either.

“Oh, well that’s cool. Maybe another time, right? So why did you ask to sit next to me?” Marcus wondered aloud again. “I mean when Rich told me, you could have knocked me over with a feather! I always liked you before but today with you in that dress and showing such support for the Bulldogs, I think I’m in love,” he said.

I could NOT help rolling my eyes at that. Luckily he was too busy watching my cleavage to note my expression.

“I’m just trying to be friendlier to people, and since you’re my brother’s friend, I figured it’d be a good idea to make you my friend too,” I said, really reaching for some plausible excuse for allowing myself to be drawn onto a bus seat with a kid who’s a grade below me.

“So what’s up with you and your brother anyway?” He asked, setting off red flags all over the place. What did he actually mean by that?

“What do you mean, Marcus?” I asked as innocently as I could.

I wasn’t sure if Master Rich would tell his friends that I had become his slut for a couple weeks or what, but I didn’t want to put my foot in it too early. I’d already screwed things up with my own friends.

“Well, we were talking just now and your name came up. He just started going on about how you were the best sister ever. It’s like he thinks you walk on water or something and THAT’S different. He used to just shrug and say you’re, ‘okay’. Then I kinda dropped that I’d like to take you to the movies but that you wouldn’t ever go with someone in a grade down, you know, since that’s the way it works and stuff. I was just, you know, letting him know I think you’re cool and all, just to, you know, get his reaction and stuff. HE suggested I ask you to sit with me and ask you myself. I mean I wasn’t asking HIM to ask you or anything!”

I got a lot out of that explanation around the nervous ‘you know’ phrase that he kept repeating as if reminding me that I DID know. What I’d gotten from his explanation was that he was surprised that my brother had been so complimentary to me and that Master didn’t get angry at Marcus for even suggesting he’d like to take me on a date.

That surprised ME as much as Marcus had been. It made me think I wasn’t good enough for Master Rich anymore. Like he was already ready to pass me off to the first guy who showed an interest in me. Had I done something wrong? Had getting with both me and Amy at lunchtime been too much?

I mean Master was being nice about it and all, but he’d pushed his friend to try stealing me away. What was I supposed to think? I just didn’t know what was going through Master Rich’s head. WAS he ready to get rid of me? Was he telling me he wanted Marcus to start training me instead of him? He had made me sit with Marcus despite me wanting to sit with him and talk about Kirsten and Breanna ... and Ashley. Probably more Ashley than the other two. I didn’t know where I stood with Bre and Kirsten. It was pretty clear what the score was with Ash.

“You’ve got really nice legs, Erin,” Marcus said, moving the conversation along by gently putting a hand down just above my knee and leaving it there as if it meant nothing.

It wasn’t inappropriate so much as uncomfortable to me. A knee is hardly a boob or a butt, although touching my bare skin at all was almost further than I’d gone with anyone except Master Rich. It made my breath catch and the first thing I thought of was to tell him in no uncertain terms to get his pervy hand off my thigh. But Master had also been clear. I could do that only when he didn’t approve. He’d specifically set me up to ride home with Marcus so I was sure I wasn’t supposed to scold Master’s friend. Then the hand slid an inch higher.

I looked at Marcus’s hand, then lifted my gaze to his eyes as if wordlessly asking what he thought he was doing.

“You have really nice skin, too, Erin. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a dress. It makes you look even hotter.” His hand moved up another inch. His thumb contacted the bottom of my dress which was mere inches away from my pussy. The same pussy that wasn’t even covered by panties.

I started breathing harder. What if he exposed my pussy right on the school bus? Should I at least put my hand over his to stop him moving it any higher or would my hand on his just be some sort of encouragement to him? Marcus was certainly not a shy boy! I wished my nipples weren’t so hard!

“You need to move your hand,” I said somewhat breathlessly after a few seconds of looking him in the eye. You’ll get us in trouble, I warned him.

His hand slid up my thigh a little more, pushing the hem of my dress with it. There couldn’t have been more than an inch of fabric protecting my pussy from being exposed, now.

“Not that way!” I whispered urgently. “You’ll expose my pussy!”

“I’m just dying to know what your panties look like, Erin. I bet they’re pretty too. Like you,” he whispered back.

“I’m not wearing any!” I blurted urgently in a very nervous whisper before I could stop myself.

I know I had to be fifty shades of red when I realized what I’d said, but at least Marcus’s fingers stopped moving up my thigh.

“You’re either lying or you’re a slut, Erin. I hope it’s the second,” Marcus said then quickly slid his hand up under the front of my dress right there on the school bus before I could object.

His eyes widened and I felt him make contact with my nether lips, but instead of trying to get a finger straight inside me like I figured boys would, I felt his fingertips trace the contours of my whole mons and the pubic hair I’d rimmed back so substantially, before returning to the groove between my lips.

I was biting my lip to avoid crying out or I would have begged him to take his fingers away. He was finding out I was turned on and that was so incredibly humiliating!

“You like this, Erin. You ARE a slut,” he said quietly, but in absolute astonishment like he could hardly believe it himself. “I want to fuck you. I’ll get off the bus at your stop and I’ll let you fuck me wherever you know of a place, okay?” He whispered in my ear while squirming his fingers between my legs.

I wasn’t about to part my thighs and make it any easier for him because I’d never asked him to finger me in the first place. I didn’t want him to fuck me either! I’m Master Rich’s, not a slut who’d never say no to sex. Except that I WAS training as a slut. It was very confusing. I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t say anything.

But I still didn’t help him to violate my most private of private places, my pussy. I don’t know what was wrong with me. I didn’t put up much resistance but I made it clear he wasn’t going to finger fuck me.

His touch actually felt really damn good, too, even though I didn’t want it and hadn’t asked him to touch me. I was so horny now – and the excitement of being touched while we are in public was turning me on.

He didn’t seem to care what I wanted, and he was doing it anyway. My natural lubricant was making the task of getting two fingers inside me pretty easy. Before I knew it, our stop came up, and when I glanced away from what Marcus was doing to me, I saw Master Rich leaning over the back of my seat, watching what his friend was doing under my short skirt. I hoped Master wouldn’t be too angry at either of us.

“Damn, Marcus, are you finger banging my sister?” Master Rich hissed quietly although with all the noise on the bus he had to say it loud enough for Marcus to hear. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard my Master’s voice.

I felt like I was doing something wrong and I had just been caught by my father.

Marcus’s hand pulled away from me as if I’d burned him. He slowly took the time to surreptitiously slide his wet fingers across the material of my dress, transferring my juices off his fingers. I was nervous but excited -the tension of that moment was palpable. If I hadn’t been looking at my brother at that moment and hadn’t seen his smiling eyes, I would have thought Master Rich was really angry. Marcus looked pale even though he was bigger than his friend, my brother.

“No dude! I was just talking to her about ... you know, what we were saying before. She said she couldn’t,” Marcus said, sounding scared and sad at the same time.

“There’ll be other times,” Master replied more gently as if taking his friend’s word for his denial about molesting me, despite what my brother had seen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.