Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I’d delayed as long as I could. I just needed to bite the bullet and get over myself. I’d already shown Amy I wasn’t wearing panties either. I took off my dress. I was completely naked except for the hose.

“And panties! You look like you forgot the bra AND the panties. You know how short the back of that dress IS, don’t you?, Erin?”

“No, I’m fine. Thanks anyway,” I replied as if Ashley’s question had been serious.

I hoped my brother wouldn’t be angry that I had to remove the hose. He’d seemed really pleased about finding them in mom’s dresser and had told me I’d wear them all day. That’s why I hadn’t taken them off in the A/V room with him and Amy.

I sat down on the bench and began to roll them down.

Ashley looked at me for a moment, shook her head in bewilderment and started getting changed too. We went out for roll call, and even though I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts like everyone else the PE teacher gave me some crap. Ms. Krazynski is one of those short-haired, Melissa Ethridge-listening butch dyke types. She is small but really wiry.

“Erin, I saw the Bulldogs ink this morning. Is that real or just drawn on?” coach asked in front of the other girls in the gym.

“Just drawn on,” I replied over their stifled giggles.

“Tell whoever did it, she did a really nice job,” Ms. Krazynski snickered. She implied I had a friend draw it on which made sense – somebody probably had to have done it for me.

I had a choice to make and I was sure Rich would have told me to be honest just like with dad.

“It was my brother, ma’am,” I said.

There was a stunned guffaw that wafted over the group – almost as if it was on a delay as my words sank in around the group. Everyone looked at me like I was the dirtiest perv in the world for letting my little brother draw on my boobs. I blushed.

The coach didn’t belabor the question after that, but I could tell that Ashley was putting two and two together now. We started off by doing laps around the track. It’s a slow slog and for girls like us it’s really hard because our boobs are heavy and get in the way. Mine with no bra, especially. Although I found I had already learned to like feeling of my footfalls travelling all the way up to my chest. I felt naughty, and my nipples hardened.

I was realizing just how impractical it was to go without a bra while running track as my tits bounced, stretched and jiggled under my shirt in time with every step I took.

“So, your little brother dared you to come to school like that or you lost a bet. Which was it?” She asked with a smirk. We were jogging side by side, and our voices were low enough that I was pretty sure nobody else could hear us.

“No, it’s not like that,” I said.

“Hah, if Rich is anything like my snotty little brother, he’d LOVE it if I had to knock myself out with two huge black eyes during gym class. You dressed like this today for a reason. I’m sure you didn’t join a sex cult, you aren’t a prostitute, you don’t have a boyfriend, but your brother and you have been acting really weird lately. It’s obvious! I am just curious what he’ll have to do when you win the bet!”

“No, it wasn’t a bet,” I said. “I know this is going to sound strange, but you know how my mom moved out a few months ago? Well, she only moved next door with the neighbor. I just recently found out. I don’t know how else to explain this, but they have a Master and slave relationship.”

“Jesus Christ!” She said way too loudly, making me urgently shush her. “You serve your neighbor with your mom?” She hissed that in a whisper. Ashley had almost tripped.

“No, uh, not really, not like that. Not like what you are thinking,” I blushed.

Ashley waited for me to become un-tongue tied.

“But I have ... served, I guess you’d say ... in front of her, you know?”

Ashley’s eyes got bigger, and she stared at me for quite a few paces, processing my revelation.

“The neighbor requires girls to strip at the door and behave a certain way. It was the only way we could get in to see my mom and get the explanation of why she left,” I explained in a pleading voice, begging her to understand.

Ashley looked at me like I had lost the last of my marbles. I started to wonder if I had. It sounded incredible as I explained it out loud.

“Rich is helping me practice so that I can keep going over there and see her,” I said, leaving out the bit about me deciding he was my Master now.

“Uh-huh. Makes sense.” The way Ashley said that, told me it made no sense to her at all but she couldn’t flat out decide if I was lying or not. To be fair, I probably wouldn’t have believed me either.

“Why do you need to go back there? Now you know why she’s there, isn’t your curiosity satisfied? Surely you have all the answers you already need? Your mom was not getting what she wanted from your dad. She left. The end. Right?”

Ashley clearly had a different relationship with her own mom if she thought I could just visit mine once, then forget she exists.

But she did have a point. I wasn’t being forced to do anything more than strip when I went next door for a visit, but I wanted quality bonding time with mom, not just a ringside seat.

I wasn’t sure how to explain that to Ashley. I could admit that I wanted validation from Rich and Mr. J – that I could handle the red pages. I also wanted to continue spending quality time with my mom. I wanted to serve my brother – I was confused. Ashley didn’t give me time to figure out a proper answer.

“Hey, question for you,” Ashley smirked. “Did your dad see you leave the house dressed like you were, today?”

“Yeah,” I said with a shrug in my voice.

“Is it possible you’re doing this, just to piss off your dad? I mean, I could understand that. I love my mom to pieces but if she left, I wouldn’t piss on her to put her out if she was on fire. I certainly wouldn’t ask my snotty little brother to help me practice to be a bimbo barbie doll. However, could you be mad at your dad for not giving your mom what she needed, and feel it’s his fault she left? So you want to parade around like a slut, to get his goat.” Ashley the high school psychologist. But she had it almost totally wrong. Except the part about dad being at fault.

“No.” My answer was the truth, but I immediately felt that maybe I should have lied and agreed with her anyway.

“Too bad. I was hoping I could find out where you got that dog collar and come to school tomorrow dressed like you. Like in solidarity or something? My dad is a dickhead. I don’t agree with his politics or how he runs the house. He talks about getting respect, but he never gives any to anyone else – not me, my brother or my mom for sure. It might have been fun to make him see red,” she grinned at the thought.

“You’d dress like me just to get his goat?” I asked.

“The only reason I dress like this is I dig your vibe, Erin. I kind of assumed you digged mine too. I am not sure I get this new you, though.” She sounded sad.

“I’m still trying to figure it out myself, Ashley.” I didn’t want her to feel bad for not understanding. My admission seemed to help her.

We ran in silence for almost half of a lap. My boobs kept ba-doog-a-dooging and Ashley started trying to stifle a laugh.

“I keep thinking about my own little brother and trying to imagine why you’d let him choose your outfit. I guess I still don’t get that, Erin.”

She’d simply assumed Master Rich had done that - I hadn’t actually told her that at all, but it was an accurate leap of logic.

“I’ve always been kind of a brat to my little brother and looked down on him,” I started to explain.

“Yeah, that’s what big sisters do. I don’t let Mikey write on my tits though,” she chuckled.

“I trust Rich. He believes in me, and he has my best interest at heart. I asked him to train me,” I admitted proudly, hoping it’d help her understand.

“Train you how? Like a monkey?” Ashley looked at me incredulously.

“Like a slave, I guess. He’s the boss of me for now, Ash. I agreed to let him tell me what to do for two weeks, so I can pass my presentation to Mr. J and get to spend extra time with mom.”

“SLAVE? As in do his dishes and homework, or as in do HIM?” Ashley stopped running, bent over and grabbed her knees to catch her breath and think about what I just revealed to her.

“Slave, as in yes I literally did the dishes because he told me to,” I smiled. “Rich is smarter than me, so he doesn’t need me botching his homework. I also did him, yes. Does that make me a freak?”

“A freak and a half!” Ashley smiled at me impishly. “Please tell me you are literally joking right now though, okay?”

“I’m not, Ash. My brother owns me for the next two weeks,” I assured her.

“And this is so he can get payback for all the nasty practical jokes and humiliating things you’ve done to him over the years?” Ashley surmised.

“You’re simply trying to clear your conscience?” Ashley asked. Once again she tried to assign my motives to something she could relate to.

“I haven’t done practical jokes and humiliating things to Rich. We’ve had some normal sibling squabbles and arguments, but it really wasn’t antagonistic like that,” I shrugged as I jogged in place so that we wouldn’t get the coach’s wrath for stopping when we should be running.

Ashley looked at me as if she were still trying to understand me. “You could have picked any guy, or even a friend to ask to ‘train’ you. I don’t get why it would be your little brother,” she scrunched her nose in disgust and started running again.

This time she made it clear we weren’t running together. She didn’t wait for me, and she didn’t seem to want to talk further.

After class, I gave her back the shoes she’d lent me and thanked her. She didn’t acknowledge me and in fact ignored me, almost jerking the shoes out of my hands.

If I’d just ruined my friendship with Ashley, it was her loss, I decided. But I still had two others I wanted to tell. I wondered if I could tell them together or if it’d be easier to destroy two other friendships one at a time. I certainly didn’t need friends who judged me like Ashley had.

Amy found me after gym class and she had decided she was overall happy that we would be doing a repeat performance the next day.

“You’re not going to get all stalky on me now that we’ve shared your brother’s cock and you’ve had your tongue in my ass are you? I mean I’m not gay, okay? It not gay to get butt munched by another girl but it IS gay to kiss jizz back and forth. So when we do it, don’t start thinking I like it, okay? A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do to get Rich boy cock.”

“You know you pissed me off when you were so rude to my brother today, don’t you, Amy?” I told her bluntly.

Amy just waved her hand dismissively. “You’re brother’s slave. Doesn’t matter what YOU think. Your asshole brother just needs tight Asian ass. I know what boys like.”

“No you DON’T, Amy!” I nearly called her a useless whore because that’s how frustrated I was with her. “My brother can’t stand you, doesn’t need your skank ass, and that’s why he makes you wait so long before he agrees to fuck it again. You don’t do ANYTHING to make it good for him. He has to TELL you to suck his cock to get it hard,” I hissed.

“Then why he keep coming back, huh? He knows prime sex when he gets it!” Amy sounded angry but I knew her. I heard the doubt in her voice too.

“Look. You suck at sex, Amy. You’re great at taking a cock in your ass but there’s MORE to sex than just that. You’re completely selfish. You would have ridden my brother until he couldn’t ride you anymore, and then you would have parted with a put-down. You MAKE him hate you, Amy. Do you hate your dad that much too?” I don’t really know where the question came from but if she did, it’d explain a lot.

“No, I love my dad. At least three times a week,” she tittered. “He always telling me I have best ass, but he not nearly as big as your brother.”

I couldn’t believe I was about to ask my next question, but I did anyway. “Do you ever make love to your dad or just ride his cock?” There, I’d asked.

“I marry man for love, not fucky-sucky. I don’t want to MARRY papa!”

“I think you’d enjoy sex more and get more of it, since you love it so much, by pretending that you love the guy you’re with,” I answered sagely. I felt honored to be in love with the man who owned me, brother or not.

“What difference? I been with boys here at school and dad and brother. They not treat me special when we fuck. So why should I, okay?”

“Master Rich is eventually going to completely stop letting you fuck him unless you wake up and start making it enjoyable for him, Amy. You need to learn to make him interested. He already told me what he wants but you’re too selfish to even think about it. So you’d better make the most of tomorrow because it could be your last time with my brother,” I warned my friend.

“You jealous! You think I steal brother off you? I won’t! Just want his cock sometimes,” Amy sounded like she was bargaining with me for the use of my Master’s cock. She’d ignored everything else I’d said.

That gave me an idea. I’d need to turn Master Rich’s own words around but I really thought Amy would listen if it benefitted her.

“I already told you, after tomorrow it’s not gonna happen, Amy. Not unless you ... no, nevermind. You already said you wouldn’t,” I baited my friend.

“I was wrong. I’ll do it! What is it? You want me to eat girl ass? Done. Want me to lick clam? Done, okay?” She quickly said.

Amy’s not stupid and she picked up on the idea that she’d have to do something for me to stay on my brother’s will-fuck list. As if she couldn’t pick from a hundred other guys. That’s what I didn’t understand.

But Master had said he’d like to see us lez it up and now he would. I’d just have to take my own advice and pretend I was into it too. I wondered for a brief second if it was really worth being with another woman.

The choice wasn’t mine, but I could use that as an excuse if I didn’t like it, but I suspected I would. Amy’s still smoking hot.

Tomorrow before my brother gets to the A/V room, we need to be there ready to kiss and eat each other’s pussies. That way it’s the first thing he sees when he comes in. I can’t promise he won’t just jump your bones without any warm up though. Can you do that?”

“Kiss? Like on lips? With or without tongue?” Amy asked, seemingly most hesitant to do the most tame thing two girls could do together. “My brother tried to stick his tongue in my mouth one time. He never tried again.”

“I’ll just let my brother know you can’t. Maybe he’ll take pity on you,” I said, rolling my eyes as if to say hell might freeze over too.”

“No, I kiss,” Amy said, then looked around the bathroom to make sure no one saw us, before she touched her lips to mine. She was NOT a good kisser. It was like kissing my grandmother or something.

Throwing caution to the wind I wrapped my arms around her and held her in place for a real kiss. The sort of kiss I loved to share with Master Rich, but usually from the perspective of the position I now had Amy in.

It wasn’t comfortable for me because I was the one kissing her, but it was still hot and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, even more when she began kissing me back.

I panicked a little when Amy lifted a hand and squeezed my boob and manipulated a nipple for a few seconds before the kiss ended but I settled because she was taking charge. I had decided being in control is really not my thing.

“I always wanted to do that. You have nice boobs, okay?” Amy said a little defensively as though she was worried I’d think less of her for squeezing them.

We were both flushed and a little embarrassed by what we’d done, but I was still glad we had. It meant that I’d know I could do it tomorrow.

I was late for my next class but I discovered that dressed as I was, I could get away with a lot. Mr. Matthews spent a good long time with his eyes fixed on my cleavage before he sent me to my seat without a word about my tardiness.

My next class, the last class of the day, was study hall and Breanna and Kirsten were there. Ashley was conspicuously absent. Amy was supposed to be here too, but her dad had picked her up early. Now I had a better understanding of her home life, I decided I didn’t want to speculate on what she was up to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.