Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Asian woman in panties sticking out her tongue

We don’t need the equipment, unless you want to video yourself being fucked? We need the studio. It’s soundproofed and there’s a deadbolt on the door. I will demonstrate how to take Rich’s cock then he can finish in you. He makes a LOT of cum and it leaks out all afternoon unless I make him wear a condom, so bring one with you. Rich NEVER has one with him. Asshole.”

“Just how long have you two been fucking anyway?” I blurted, unable to hold the question another second. “You were dating Steve Evans for more than six months and you only broke up with him VERY publicly, I might add, what, three weeks ago?

“Steve’s a mommy’s boy. A girl can only take so much of that. And he kept pestering me about taking my virginity. He says anal is dirty and he refused to fuck me there. But I am NOT a dirty girl! Still, six months of oral sex was my limit with him. For a year I’ve had Rich on standby, when he’s not too fucking busy for me. Asshole! Who says no to this?” Amy said, running her hands down either side of her body from her neck to her hips.

“Master Rich, apparently,” I quipped.

“You’re still only the second hottest babe at this school, slut,” Amy replied confidently, as though she knew my slave name. I was flattered she said I was hot, even if she was lying. I wouldn’t have even counted myself in the top one hundred girls at my school, much less number two. Then again, Master Rich did have good taste.

Being called a slut by Amy was different than when Mr. J had first done it. Amy called all her friends slut. Like black people use the N-word among themselves, but no one else had better! I guess it’s why I’d been able to get used to it so quickly, even coming from guys.

“Please don’t say anything about this to anyone,” I begged. “ Master Rich said you can be trusted and would be okay with it, but if the wrong person found out, they try to split us up.”

“You don’t tell about me and asshole, no one will ever find out from me, okay? Rich who?” She giggled again. I half expected her to call us crazy honkeys, but that would have been Breanna.

Amy finished her smoke and told me she’d see me at the AV room. I was still processing the idea that at lunch time, I’d be watching another girl get butt fucked live then BE watched and given realtime tips on how to properly fuck a guy’s cock with my ass. Amy had always been confident, but didn’t she have any shame either?

I wondered briefly if her home life was as unusual as mine had become. I’d learned more about Amy in ten minutes than I’d known since she joined our school and all that achieved was the knowledge that I didn’t know one of my best friends well at all.

Amy and Rich were sitting in a tree Amy on Rich’s dick, going owieeee! The rhyme made me giggle.

How had she not freaked out about Master Rich being my Master, though? Surely she was misinterpreting the word and that upset me slightly. I was proud to be my brother’s sex toy and his slave. In my head it brought honor to Rich when I revealed the truth to someone close. I just needed Master’s agreement and I’d know exactly who belonged to the next three ears I would whisper my sexy secret to.

I knew I couldn’t just blurt it out to everyone - we’d both get in so much trouble if the wrong person found out. But I trusted my friends. I would still have to ensure Amy knew to tell NO ONE.

She just took it like I’d told her my favorite color was now red. No surprise, no real excitement that I’d shared something so private with her before anyone else. Amy really was a dark horse even though Breanna was the black friend.

Homeroom was my first real hurdle. Mrs. Simmons gave me a look that would have melted stone, the moment she saw me walk in the door. And she was seeing me from the most conservative angle, where my skirt looked most like it was almost down to my knees.

I gave her a sunny smile and wished her a good morning, which was punctuated by one of the guys in my class letting out a wolf whistle behind me. I blushed and smiled even more.

It was actually a little uncomfortable smiling so much. It’s not as though I never used to smile, but now it was just plain hard NOT to. My facial muscles have been getting a real workout lately.

I made my way to my seat and as I was about to sit, I felt fingers touch my ass! Definitely a cupping motion with fingertips on bare skin and a palm on my skirt. I froze, not knowing what to do. The hand hadn’t touched and disappeared again. It just stayed put on my butt as I tried to figure out what I should do about it.

I’d never EVER been molested before. I’d heard lectures in health class where we were told that one in five women had dealt with inappropriate comments or actions, like the ass cupping that was happening to me now.

I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be furious or accepting. Master Rich hadn’t told me! As a result, I was frozen behind my desk.

“Get your damn hand off Erin’s butt, ya fucking lesbo trash! We’re bull DOGS not bill dykes.”

I’d just been saved by Kirsten. The hand jerked away before a group of girls behind me started giggling. At me, not with me. I was sure I was as red as my hair.

“Ignore them. But fuck, Erin, just as well it was Mandy and not a guy. What are you WEARING?”

I was still processing Kristen, the other anal queen of our little group, saying butt fuck right in home room! If Mrs. Simmons had heard it, she would have been on her way to the principal’s office for sure.

“Like it? It’s the new me. I’m reinventing myself,” I sailed at Kirsten as I swept my skirt skillfully out of the way and sat down so the skirt settled around my ass like a cloth draped over antique furniture.

I almost jumped to my feet again. These freaking plastic chairs were cold on my bare ass!

Another thing I had to do was to remember to sit up straight and keep my knees primly together or I’d inadvertently flash the teacher. Usually I wore jeans or slacks.

Even the dress Master Rich had me wear last time actually covered more of me than this one did. I felt appropriately humbled and proud of Rich simultaneously. It’s difficult to explain but easy to be, as long as there’s no choice to worry about.

I just couldn’t forget and start slouching -my titties could fall out - or get comfortable and open my knees. I didn’t think either would become an issue. I was hyper alert.

I got rubbed on or ‘accidentally’ fondled three more times before lunch, with some lucky guy putting his hand right on my wet pussy before jerking it back, shocked that he hadn’t felt panties. I didn’t know who’d done it because I was too mortified to turn around and accuse whoever it had been.

But I’d messaged Master Rich about the AV room and had given him warning that I needed rules for school. He’d just sent back a thumbs up.

There was no one around when Amy and I got to the AV room. The door was locked but Amy just quickly rapped twice, paused and rapped quickly twice more. They’d even established a code!

The lock snipped and Amy went in, leading the way.

“What are you doing here, you worthless whore,” I heard Master Rich say.

“Fucking asshole. You make ME wait two days or more but your sweet sister gets an appointment the same day? Figures. I’m gonna show your little sexpot how to open herself for cock, then she can take over. You’re lucky I douched before coming here.”

“Slut’s lucky, not me,” Rich shot back. “Well ditch the duds and get sucking, whore,” Rich added as if telling someone to add fries to the side of his order.

Amy just made garbled sounds which was probably a Chinese cuss word, and peeled off her shirt. She was braless underneath but her nipples were like rocks - in other words, the same as mine.

“I thought you hated Master Rich, but you seem eager enough to suck his cock,” I said in Amy’s ear before I slipped out of my dress. “I can do it if you want,? I love Master’s cock.”

“Hell to the no, bitch! I’m already giving up half my sexy time to you. I’m gonna enjoy every second I get! Watch and learn, baby.”

With that she shimmied out of her jeans and panties so she too was naked then she attacked Master Rich’s pants. She didn’t even have them and his underwear down before she had his firm-on in her mouth but she also wasted no time getting him balls deep in her gullet, her tongue licking the underside of his balls.

Amy made gurking noises as the head of his hardening cock penetrated her throat. I could actually see her throat bulging but she didn’t seem in distress.

His cock was at full mast and coated with throat slime when she briefly pulled off him to say, “the thick spit comes from my throat. You’ll need to remember that if you don’t have lube. Usually, I’ve got some with me because I get so much warning.” Then she went back to gurking and choking on his manhood. I was kneeling right next to Amy.

I’d never been mere inches from a cock while someone else sucked it. I’d certainly never seen Amy do it. It looked hot although I was a little jealous it wasn’t me.

“Tweak her nipples,” Master Rich ordered me.

I’d never touched a woman’s body before but it was a no brainer for me. Master Rich had ordered it and anyway, it was for Master Rich’s viewing pleasure, not mine. I gently grasped one of Amy’s tiny nipples between thumb and forefinger in each hand and tweaked it, making Amy moan but she didn’t stop sucking.

It wasn’t as bad as I’d thought it would be, playing with another woman’s nipples, but I didn’t get to explore them much before Amy pulled back again and, “you’re ready, asshole. I want to squat on it today. Lay down,” she ordered my brother.

“You’ll take it however I give it to you, whore. You’re on MY dime now,” Master Rich growled.

“You asked me to give your slave tips on anal. We do it MY way today, you motherfucker. And you will owe me,” Any shot back in that clipped Asian way.

She had understand the slave and master reference I’d blurted this morning, and she didn’t even care! Wow!

I started to wonder about Amy. The sort of negotiation where they discussed the position she wanted Master Rich to assume, should have taken place before my friend started sucking my brother’s cock, not mid act, but Rich just grunted and laid down on the floor.

“You can help tomorrow, then. You’ll switch places and finish what slut starts. Then you can share my cum at the end.”

“I no like jizz in mouth,” Amy said even as she straddled my brother, grasped his cock and pointed it at her creaseless rear entrance. Amy didn’t even have a pucker. It was just a dip between her ass cheeks, leading smoothly into a little black hole.

“Take it or leave it, whore,” Rich said.

“Asshole,” Amy replied but Master Rich’s cock was already entering her. I guess that signalled her agreement.

I was watching one of my best friends, the hottest girl in high school, get ass fucked! I would have been rubbing my cunt already, if Master Rich had given the word but he had his eyes closed and he was focused on what Amy was doing to him.

“See, no problem,” she said casually, not like she had a great big cock in her tight little hole. She smiled down at me. My head was as close to their connection as I could get while staying on my knees.

“Can go slow like this,” she said conversationally to me, “or fast, like this,” she said, dropping her hips onto Master Rich, fully impaling herself on his cock without a hint of discomfort showing on her face.

“Ooooohhhhh. Nice cock! Shame about the owner,” she said then she started riding my brother like she was galloping on a horse of her own.

One hand went to a nipple and the other to her clit. She was quite rough with herself but whatever she was doing seemed perfect for her and she started squealing in pleasure almost immediately.

“See? Can cum fast this way,” she panted after only a minute of hard riding. “Aieee!! She squealed and stopped, her ass fully impaled on Master Rich. “Niiiice. Now you go.”

She was already raising up off my brother’s cock, which sprung free and slapped his body with a wet ‘thwack’.

Master Rich’s cock looked wet, but still clean. He hadn’t cum and Amy had left him high and dry so that I could finish what she’d started.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about that.

On one hand I was eager to try the new technique Amy had shown me while Master Rich was hard and ready, but on the other, I could see a selfish side to my friend that I’d never noticed before, probably because I was learning to be more giving myself, for the first time in my life.

“You can’t just stop like that because you’re finished!” I blurted.

“Why not? You’re gonna ride cock now, so makes no difference to asshole brother. C’mon, climb on,”

“Sorry, Master. I guess Amy doesn’t understand the concept of making sex better for you than for her,” I apologized for my friend even as I licked my lips and prepared to have my ass impaled on my brother in front of an audience for the first time.

Amy just snickered at my apology and moved out of the way. She watched closely as I positioned myself over Master Rich’s midsection and grasped his manhood to aim it at my pucker.

“See now why she’s a worthless whore?” Master Rich asked rhetorically. “You’re a good girl, slut. Not like this bitch,” he added encouragingly.

Amy ignored the comment. “Don’t forget the poop maneuver. Open that ass. My dad always...” Amy stopped whatever she was about to say and after a short pause, continued, “Ah hell. You’re fucking your brother with your ass anyway, right? My dad used to always have to remind me to stop holding my breath as cock goes in. Makes it easy,” Amy snapped her fingers to illustrate how simple it can be to impale an ass on a cock.

Amy’s dad gave her lessons in anal sex? No wonder Amy wasn’t squicking out that I’m fucking Master Rich!

I was worried I’d toot when my brother’s cock went into my ass because that had been so embarrassing when it had just been him and me, but now Amy would hear it too if it happened now.

I felt mortified for a second, worried that I’d poop on my brother, and I caught myself holding my breath. As I let it out, I dropped my pelvis down and Master Rich’s cock just slid up inside me as if it naturally belonged there. In a way, it did, but it was very validating nonetheless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.