Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Girl in bikini made of strings

“Dad?” I replied. I was freaking out inside but tried to play it cool.

“Your ahh, bikini?” Dad stammered.

I figured dad had finally come to the conclusion he needed to say something about it.

“It’s just for around home, dad. Jeez!” I rolled my eyes doing my best to look and sound like he was making a big deal about how tiny it is.

“Your ... ahh ... nipple,” he mumbled, turning red.

I looked down and the edge of my areola was out of my bikini bra, my nipple had caught on the edge of the fabric or it might have popped out too. He hadn’t actually seen my nipple or anything, but I was still devastated. I’d practically flashed dad!

I pulled the thin strip of material over my areola but there was nothing I could do about what dad had seen.

“They’re just boobs, dad! Jeez!” I said then purposefully brushed by him, getting into his personal space while forgetting I still had a red bottom from Rich’s morning punishment.

What had he been doing looking at me anyway? Maybe dad was so scared that people would think he was a pervert, that he overreacted to anything that could be seen as sexual? Dad was just so messed up.

“Sorry,” dad said as if it was his fault my boob had been playing peek-a-boo.

Then I heard a sharp intake of breath, and I smiled to myself. I’d very nearly rubbed my boob on his arm as I passed him. I enjoyed making him uncomfortable, and it was childish, but it was all I could do to get revenge for him making mom leave.

“You need some aloe, pumpkin,” he exclaimed. “I really never thought the sun was bright enough to burn you!”

“What?” I said, turning back to him and giving him the stink eye.

“Your backside got burned, Erin. Aloe will help,” dad said in his kindest voice.

Where Rich had paddled my butt was still red, and I’d just paraded it in front of dad! My hands went straight to my butt cheeks, trying to cover and hide them even though I’d spun around, and they were once again not within dad’s sight.

“Jeez dad, maybe I should start walking around naked so you can give me all sorts of helpful tips and tricks on how to look after MY body?”

I was humiliated that he’d seen what Rich had done, glad he’d misinterpreted it and surprised that he had the gumption to say something. I was also acting defensively, and I knew it but I couldn’t stop myself before the words had come rushing out.

“Don’t be like that, Erin. I’m just trying to be helpful,” dad said.

“Trying you are, helpful you’re not,” I said. Then I realized I could put it all back on him. That’d make me feel better.

“If you’d done the sunscreen like you should have, my butt wouldn’t have burned,” I said as if reminding him that he was the one who’d shirked his parental responsibility.

Dad’s chin dropped, and he turned back to the counter and the sandwich he was making. He as good as told me I was right. Score another point for me.

I left him there and headed upstairs to Rich’s room, eager to tell my brother how I had taunted dad and won.

When I got down on my hands and knees outside Rich’s closed bedroom door, both boobs popped out of my bikini top. I considered fixing them before knocking then decided not to.

Dad was safely downstairs, and Rich might enjoy seeing me in broad daylight in the hallway when he opened the door for me. I knocked. Rich told me to hold on. He made me wait more than a minute before he opened the door and saw me waiting on him. He smiled, focusing on my boobs.

Why DO gay guys like boobs so much? Rich never seemed to get enough of seeing mine, but his attention made me feel good anyway.

“Did dad see your jugs like that?” He asked, his eyebrows arching and sounding like he wanted me to say dad had.

“Sorry, Sir. No. They just popped out when I knelt down. I left them like that because I thought you’d like it,” I admitted.

Rich opened the door further so I could crawl in, then he closed the door behind me. “I do. I bet dad would too, but he’d never admit it. That’s why you’re going to stop wearing bras in the house. We need to get him used to seeing you as a slut without putting a stop to it. Make him think it’s a phase.”

“Why, Sir? I followed your orders, but I don’t understand how tormenting dad is actually helping me.”

“You’re not supposed to torment him, slut! You’re supposed to get him used to you being nice to him! Are you telling me you were mean to dad downstairs?”

“I uh ... that is to say ... I thought...”

“Just stop, slut. You thought, and that’s the problem. It was a simple enough question, even for you. Yes or no. Were you mean to dad?”

I immediately felt guilty. I’d assumed Rich had meant for me to be mean to dad. I thought we’d been on the same page with me embarrassing myself but at dad’s expense because I was brave enough to challenge dad by wearing the indecent bikini.

I’D thought that convincing dad to put sunscreen on me was a test to see how dad would react - to see how far we could push him. I was clearly not thinking the same way Rich was. He’d had very different goals in mind, but what?

Was Rich just trying to embarrass me for no other reason than to see me embarrassed? He’d certainly achieved that if he meant to. But could my brother be that cruel to someone who needed his help? He’d even agreed to help me. I felt every bit as confused as Rich was making me sound, right now.

“Yes,” I admitted. I had been trying to be cruel to dad just the same way as I now knew Rich was being to me.

“Well you not only failed that exercise, you sabotaged it, slut. Tell me, are you a pain slut?” His question caught me totally off guard.

“Huh? Where’d that come from, Sir?” Asked before remembering I wasn’t supposed to question him.

“I was all ready to reward you, slut. Then you pull this. I figured it had to be because you’re already getting addicted to spankings,” he said patiently, not calling me out for questioning him.

“Please don’t spank me again so soon, Sir! No one would want to encourage that! I just didn’t understand what you wanted. I’ll go back downstairs and...” I really didn’t know what I’d do so my suggestion trailed off.

“You’ll need to learn to like punishment, slut, otherwise you won’t be able to perform the way you’re going to for Jim. But this is bad. Doubly so because today is the day you were supposed to learn about humility, like we talked about. What part of being mean to dad does being humble come in?

“I was wrong, Sir. I thought you were going to say I was brave for putting up with dad’s slimy hands on me.” I was almost in tears from Rich’s dressing down.

“Okay, let’s reset. Tell me, what DID you enjoy about that exercise?” Rich asked.

I almost slumped in relief that Rich hadn’t said he was going to punish me again.

“I liked making dad feel uncomfortable,” I admitted after a long pause. It’s true. He deserved it after what he did to mom.

“Well at least you can appreciate how it feels to be on my end of this,” Rich admitted. But that’s not what you are SUPPOSED to be learning. You’re supposed to be getting used to me belittling you, demeaning you, treating you like shit and fucking your brains out, not that you have much to worry about there,” he said with a smile that I completely misinterpreted.

What did he mean about me understanding how it felt to be him? When did I have a chance to learn that? I’d been freezing, embarrassed to be in a bikini outside in winter pretending I was anxious to tan.

I don’t even have tan lines because I never wear anything that shows skin. Correction. Never used to. Then I had to convince my pathetic dad to rub sunscreen into me. I never had a chance to be in Rich’s shoes except ... duh ... when I was making dad feel small, just like Rich was doing to me.

I could understand him being reluctant to have sex with me, him being gay and all, but I’d already promised myself I was going to make him want to switch teams, and I’d already made him shoot a load. Then my thoughts doubled back to what he’d said first.

Rich had made it sound like he really enjoyed making me squirm yet that was an asshole thing to do. How could someone enjoy that? Like the way I enjoyed doing it to dad, I answered myself. Yet Rich didn’t hate me, did he? He’d even told me he loved me. So if he loves me, how can he enjoy embarrassing me?

“Do you really love me, Sir?” I had to risk the question. I’d explode if I didn’t know for sure.

“If I didn’t love you, slut, I wouldn’t have put my life on hold for you. Why are you asking that? Haven’t I proven myself?” He asked, sounding more like his fourteen years than he had in ages.

“You just said you like embarrassing me,” I accused him, hoping he would convince me it was ONLY while I was preparing to pass Mr. J’s test.

“It’s the best part of everything, slut! You look so delicious when you’re embarrassed and so brave when you do things you wouldn’t ever have done before this. You looked so sexy when you tied yourself up for me, and I can’t wait to do a ton more of that.”

“You make it sound like you wish I was always those things, Sir. How am I supposed to go back to normal after I’ve proved that I can be the world’s biggest slut for you and Mr. J?”

“How about we focus on now and think about later when it gets here, slut?” Rich challenged instead of answering.

“Because I need to know, Sir!”

“No you don’t. You WANT to know because then you can worry and worry, and it’ll fuck you up, slut. Instead, I’ll tell you, when I can see that there’s nothing more you can learn to get ready for Jim.”

Rich said it with such finality that I knew if I argued, I’d be purposefully getting myself in trouble. Knowing that didn’t make it any easier to accept though.

I couldn’t let it go completely. “So you love me, and you love degrading and humiliating me?” I asked, then bit my lip, waiting for the fireworks. They didn’t appear. Instead Rich just answered my question.

“And punishing you, slut. Don’t forget that. If I’d said I didn’t absolutely love it, I’d be lying to you. I can lie to you or be completely honest. If you can’t handle making me fully happy, you need to tell me and I’ll let Jim know you welched on your deal. It’d be a shame though, after how far you’ve already come.”

He’d been perfectly honest with me, I could tell. He wasn’t saying it to scare me although it did. Still, I took comfort in him telling me the truth and not sugarcoating it or just plain lying to me. I couldn’t have done that.

The question was, could I continue, KNOWING that my brother was getting off treating me like dirt? My answer was the same as before. I can do anything I set my mind to. If it meant crawling naked through mud and kissing his actual butt hole, I’d do it. I had to. Rich wanted me to. And mom. I couldn’t forget I was doing this for time with mom, too.

“I’m being silly and selfish, aren’t I, Sir?” I said. This time I knew what to expect.

“I don’t blame you, slut. It’s how you were made. It’s like saying mom was wrong for wanting what she wants. The only wrong thing would be denying one’s true nature, and I count myself in that too,” he said.

It sounded deep. Like philosophy or something that I didn’t know how to understand. I was having a hard time coming to terms with how much smarter than me my brother was, but the way he kept impressing me was hard to ignore. And a turn on.

“So what do I need to do to pass your test with dad? Should I go down and apologize for being so bitchy to him earlier?” Dad hadn’t really deserved what I’d done to him. I’d secretly known it but I’d done it anyway.

“I think you should go talk to dad, but whatever he says, accept it with humility. Like it or not, dad’s above you on the food chain for at least the next couple of weeks. You tell him whatever he needs to hear to feel good, you do whatever he tells you to do, to make him happy. But don’t lie to him, and don’t forget you’re MY slut.”

“Should I get dressed first, Sir. I don’t really have a reason for still being in my bikini,” I answered, accepting Rich’s instructions without argument.

I would be nice to dad, but he wouldn’t want to see me spilling out of this bikini again, I was certain of that.

“No, I want you to spend as much time around dad in that bikini as you can. I want him to get used to seeing you like that so that when you come to breakfast wearing nothing but a tee shirt tomorrow, he won’t hit the roof. Maybe you can even talk him into letting you lose the bikini as well, huh?” Rich said with a grin that said he knew that would be an impossibility.

For a moment I considered Rich’s challenge. I’d always liked a challenge. I didn’t want dad to see me naked, but he’d seen just about all of me already today anyway. And Rich had okayed it. That seemed important too.

Then I considered the fact that dad had kicked mom out instead of compromising. I’d have no chance of convincing him nudity wasn’t wrong if he couldn’t even cope with the way mom is. And he didn’t have to SEE her do that stuff.

“Yes, Sir. Do you have any other instructions for me? To make sure I didn’t misunderstand you again, I’m going to talk to dad and apologize for being a bitch. I’m going to humbly accept anything he says to me about being a bitch and I’m going to offer to make it up to him. I’ll be a good slut, Sir,” I finished, blushing, and hoping to make Rich proud of me for demeaning myself by admitting I’m a slut.

“Kiss me, slut, and do it like you want to make me cum without touching my cock. If you can give me a boner with your upper lips, I’ll reward you with a good boning between your lower flaps if you do well with dad.”

I was more than ready to prove to Rich I could get him hard with kisses. He still didn’t know I was a virgin, and it was getting harder and harder to keep that to myself.

I WANTED to give myself fully to him, and I wanted him to know he’d claimed my virginity. But something kept stopping me from admitting I was still a virgin. At least in two places.

I think I was worried that he’d reject me if he knew, so I stayed silent. Anyway he hadn’t actually said he’d have proper sex with me - only that he’d rub my privates with his dick, like he’d done that first time.

I was allowed up off the floor so I could kiss him properly and I did my absolute best to entertain his tongue with mine, crush his lips against mine and submit to him claiming my mouth as if I was kissing for the first time.

With Rich, it wasn’t hard to do. He completely owned me in that few minutes, and even the pulling and twisting of my nipples, despite my grunts and whines of pain, was exciting. I would have felt like a total loser if his dick hadn’t tented his pants. I admit I almost climaxed, just from that makeout session with my brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.