Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

It was there when I got back. So were the doubts and the stubborn attitudes, but they felt at bay for a while. I didn’t need to think about them now. It was enough that Rich had forgiven me.

Rich lifted me up and over to my bed, and laid down with me – not in any sexual way but totally loving. He was naked and I didn’t remember him taking his clothes off. He embraced me and held me tightly. It felt warm and safe in his arms. I was shivering and he was comforting me, and it meant the world to me. He had just brutalized my privates and the pain was intense, but he was making it all better.

I no longer felt driven to feel his dick in my pussy. Things were perfect the way they were for the moment.

“I think you’re going to start minding me and giving me the respect I deserve now, aren’t you, slut?” Rich said after a full five minutes of just stroking my body.

“Yes, Sir. I promise, Sir. May I ask a question, Sir?”

I was still confused by my brother being naked, especially since I still had my top on. My skirt had come off and was on the floor next to Rich’s discarded pants, underwear, and shirt. Something about him being naked made it okay for me to ask. With Rich’s permission, of course.

“Are you going to have sex with me now?” I asked when I felt him nod.

I was both hoping he’d laugh and tell me, of course, but also scared. My privates were on fire from the hairbrush, and I was worried he’d laugh and tell me that he wasn’t going to cheat on his boyfriend. The one he had the dildo and butt plug for, in his drawer. The laughter was what worried me most, I suppose.

“Is that what my slut wants?” He asked instead.

Well that wasn’t fair! I’d finally found the courage to ask, and he put it right back on me. It wasn’t supposed to be my decision. I am the slut and he is the man who sets the rules.

“I’m your slut for the next two weeks. It’s not my decision, Sir,” I replied diplomatically.

“You’re already forgetting your place, slut, and that’s not an answer to my question. In this case it was a yes or no. You either want something or you don’t. Caveats and limitations come after you’ve said yes or no. Is it what YOU want?”

I paused so long that I was sure Rich was about to get angry with me but he kept stroking down my side including the side of my breast.

“Yes, Sir,” I whispered, figuratively holding my breath for his ridicule.

I might be willing, but he was still my brother. I was telling him I was okay with incest but that didn’t mean HE was okay with it.

He didn’t even pause. “Good,” was his only response.

“Really?” I asked a little more confidently.

“Why not? You’re a slut,” he shrugged as though he KNEW it to be the truth rather than just a name he called me. “You have a mouth, a cunt, and an asshole. You will have to demonstrate you can use them all. I don’t mind if you practice on me. In fact it seems like a great idea,” he said, once again giving me the credit for suggesting it.

What he didn’t say was WHEN he was going to take me. Take my v-card. Take them all, even though I was seriously worried about the butt bit. His finger was the biggest thing I’d had up my butt, and that was him too.

Yet his admission took a huge weight off my shoulders. Not only was he going to fully use me to help me prepare for Mr. J’s demonstration, he’d agreed to something that a week ago, I hadn’t imagined I’d wanted. My own brother’s dick. I felt truly grateful to him and humbled, yes, humbled. Not in the least, humiliated.

It was okay to admit that desire for Rich’s dick to myself now. I’d been subconsciously lusting after it for days as the unobtainable thing I could never have. Now I was thinking about it clearly.

I’d get to experience not just any dick. Not even ‘just’ Rich’s dick although it was more than just a mere guy’s penis to me. No, I would get a gay guy’s dick inside me. A dick I’d managed to make hard despite him being my gay brother. I felt like celebrating!

Rich must have thought I was waiting for him to add more after I’d lapsed back into silence because he said, “Hell why don’t you show me what sort of cocksucker you are, slut. I can assess your abilities and correct them so you don’t continue any bad habits you have,” he said.

He had no idea I had never even touched a dick before!

“What score would guys you’ve sucked give you?” He asked as though asking me how pretty guys think I am.

“Umm ... I don’t know, Sir. I ... ummm ... I’ve never actually done it before,” I admitted, feeling like I was confirming something Rich already knew. That I was a cock tease.

“Not ever?” Rich said as though the thought excited him. He sounded like the Rich from before all this had begun.

Well he couldn’t have had that much experience with guys either, him being only fourteen and all. Maybe it wasn’t too late to straighten him out, I wondered.

I was already in his arms but I twisted my body towards him and looked into his eyes. I could see the excitement I’d heard and my heart skipped a beat.

Rich seemed as excited at the prospect of getting oral sex as I was to give it to him. It was surreal in a way since Rich was so casual about nudity and even seeing his own mom suck till she puked hadn’t fazed him.

Was it possible he’d never actually received a blowjob before? No, I decided. No one had dildos and butt plugs if they’ve never had oral sex before and there was so little two guys could do together.

I felt a little scared about taking a dick in my mouth but more in a hurry to try it. To see his dick and feel it in my hands, then with my mouth. To cup his balls and feel them tighten before he came. The videos I’d watched had been very specific about that tip.

Without a thought, I gave him a peck on the lips. It just felt right to, since I was sure he wouldn’t want to afterwards. There was no doubt where his jizz would go. I’m not that naive. I would have it in my mouth and I was ready for it despite what most of my friends said about the taste being gross. Rich’s wouldn’t be, though, and even if it was, I’d still treat it like a precious gift when I got it from him.

When I pulled my head back, Rich had other ideas. He pulled my face to his and gave me the hottest kiss I’d ever had. He absolutely owned my lips with his in a most un-brotherly kiss that included tongues and left me panting with an increased need to impress him.

Before I was ready to stop the kiss, I felt him raise himself to a sitting position and his hands went to my head, then he pushed me south. My knees came off the bed and I let him urge me lower down his body even as my knees touched the floor and I positioned myself to attack his dick.

Rich was setting the pace and that was okay. It was right. It’s what I needed and wanted.

I kissed my way down Rich’s body, marveling at how hot my brother was. I’d always thought of him as just a skinny kid. Now I was getting an up close and personal chance to see that he was quite buff for a fourteen year old and it was exciting to kiss my way down his neck, over his chest and onto his tummy.

He didn’t have a huge chest or anything and no one would mistake him for a football player, but the muscles under his skin were well defined and he didn’t have a lot of baby fat. His tummy was tight and not even close to pudgy like I thought mine was.

The way he’d woven his fingers into my hair and was relentlessly pushing my head toward his waist was hot too. Like he wasn’t about to let me change my mind or escape his control. As if!

I felt his dick before I reached it. It was already hard. As my head went south it was like his dick was coming north. my boobs, or rather the valley between them, contacted his manhood first. I felt his hairy balls, then his shaft slide between them and then his knob slid against my neck and bumped into my chin before Rich let up the downward pressure on my head.

Then it was right there in front of me and it was beautiful! I couldn’t tell if he was circumcised or not because the head was completely out in the open. I’d wondered if it’d look like a doggy dick or something, if he wasn’t circumcised. I wouldn’t have cared. I’d been prepared for him to be two inches hard, after all.

I’ve seen plenty of porn and his manhood immediately got classified as one of my favorite top ten. Not the biggest in length or girth, but just perfect. Maybe even in the top five, but certainly the most special since it’d be the first I kissed and slid into my mouth to suck.

He could have said it was five inches or nine and I wouldn’t have known. I’m not good at telling size. I wouldn’t have cared either. All I was sure of is that it’d be tickling my tonsils soon.

But I wanted to study it first. Just to burn its image into my forever memories.

“Get busy, slut,” Rich said, ignoring what I wanted.

I felt my face warm a little at his casual order to hurry up and suck his dick even though he now knew I’d never done it before. I’d seen it done a hundred times in videos, but this was special to me, and I wanted it to be special for Rich too.

I felt glad I’d seen so many videos of supposed mom’s teaching their daughters to suck a family member’s dick. Funny how I’d end up sucking my brother’s dick just like in those fake videos. Maybe I’ve had a thing for incest longer than I’ve realized?

On top of that, I couldn’t imagine a guy gently and lovingly sucking dick like a woman could, so no matter what, it’d be different this time for Rich.

I took it in hand, amazed at how big his cock was when compared with my small hands. It was so surreal actually holding my brother’s dick- like it belonged to me. I could barely touch my fingertips when I circled it with one hand and cradled his balls with the other. The crown was completely exposed with my hand only grasping the shaft.

I kissed the tip, which was already leaking precum. I was a little disappointed that the precum didn’t really have a taste at all. Still, I swiped my tongue over the knob and felt Rich shudder. I felt like I’d pleased him so I did it again.

“Stick it in your damn mouth, dummy!” Rich growled, bursting my bubble a little.

It was bigger than I’d thought when I slipped my lips over the end, but I could feel the ridge where the crown meets the shaft as it passed over my lips.

“Teeth, dumbass! Don’t you dare bite me!” Rich warned. I’d managed to let my teeth barely come in contact with him but he acted like I’d bitten down!

I tried to say sorry but it’s harder to talk with a mouth full of dick than you’d think. I had to take it out to apologize properly.

“Fuck the apologies. Just suck my damned cock! I wanna cum!” Rich growled again.

His selfishness should have upset me but I was finding that it was arousing me! If my privates hadn’t still been burning so bad, I think I might have snuck a couple fingers down there.

Instead I opened my mouth wide and impaled myself on him. I took half his dick inside, in one go, which made me proud. I was sucking dick!

Rich wasn’t acting so impressed. His hands, still on the back of my head, pushed my mouth deeper into his dick until I made a gagging sound. It was like that was a signal to him. Then he used my face to fuck his dick. All I could do was hold on for dear life! Unfortunately the ride was short.

I thought oral sex was supposed to last nine minutes. Most of the porn I’d watched was of the nine minute variety. I think Rich managed maybe one? Not that I minded.

It wasn’t about me. It was about me practicing being used, and did Rich ever use me! More importantly, I’d made my brother shoot and boy did he ever. I thought he’d never end.

I felt rope after rope hit the back of my mouth and slide down my throat. I thought that sex was realistically supposed to produce a teaspoon of cum but he had to have shot that out with the initial eruption. Then there was a ton of pulses after that while Rich held my head still.

I’d done it! I’d sucked dick, swallowed a load, and I still had more left in my mouth to show him. But I wanted to taste it and I couldn’t focus on that until I’d cleaned his dick. I had to show him that I could be everything he expected me to be as his slut. It was a pride thing. So, I hollowed my cheeks and twirled my tongue around the crown of his dick.

“Shit! Too sensitive!” Rich yelled and pulled my head off his dick, nearly making me lose the semen in my mouth.

“Damn, slut. You had to know how sensitive I’d be immediately after I cum! What did you DO that for?” He spat as if accusing me of hurting him or something.

I paused for a moment, trying to figure out if I could answer him and keep his cum in my mouth at the same time. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to, so I reluctantly swallowed it. It was thick and made me cough briefly. I was reluctant because I’d wanted to show it to him first.

“I’m sorry, Sir! I was trying to be a good slut! I did say I haven’t done that before. You were my first,” I admitted, noting the irony that he’d probably had much more sex than me, and he was nearly two years younger.

“Just give me a minute, okay?” He panted, still short of breath from his exertions. “I’ll be ready to go another round in a minute. It doesn’t take me long to recover and I’m still horny. The next one will be longer now the initial pressure’s off. Maybe I’ll fuck that red, swollen and delightfully spanked cunt or yours next?” He suggested.

I could hear the defensiveness in his voice as though he’d decided it was my fault for making him jerk away from me, and he wanted to remind me it was my job to take whatever he dished out, not to embarrass him.

Just then I heard dad push the mower ten feet below my bedroom window. The mower had no muffler left so it was really loud. It also meant dad was within the last few minutes of mowing the lawn, and he’d move on to weed eating. He was so predictable.

Rich paused and listened to the mower go by.

“Show me your bikinis, slut,” Rich said out of nowhere.

“I only own one, Sir. I bought it for that time I tried tanning at the salon,” I said. “Why?”

“Come up here, slut,” he replied, seemingly ignoring my question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.