Cunt Next Door - Cover

Cunt Next Door

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Erin is about to discover that her mom has been living next door for the last six months as a sex slave. This is a lengthy tale in the style of a classic by Vulgus. Originally written by Mike McGifford. I have his permission to edit and complete the story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Teen Siren   School   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   PonyGirl   Interracial   Oriental Female   Enema   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

“Okay. So I’m going to get some pictures of you now, from all angles. Then I’ll dress you, and after breakfast we’ll do a warm up with the positions you already know, before we review page two of the red pages,” my brother said and he did exactly that.

All I had to do was stand still with my hands on my head at first, then by my sides while he photographed me. I felt like I was on a pedestal and at the same time like I was life support for two boobs, a slit, and two big butt cheeks. It was still embarrassing having my picture taken, especially naked, but even if I’d been fully dressed I wouldn’t have enjoyed it. Rich was so clinical during the shoot. It was strangely arousing how brusque he was being about it.

He used my phone and took pictures of me from the front, the side and the back, sometimes uttering sounds of displeasure, other times, appreciation. It was over in less than five minutes, so I didn’t have a chance to get too humiliated.

But then he took more pictures of me getting dressed in the clothes he gave me, and that was a whole new level of humiliation, especially when he threw a pair of panties or a bra at me to put on and judged them inappropriate. Each time he’d snap a picture. I hoped he’d share with me what was actually wrong with the growing pile he’d pulled from my dresser drawers.

All I could do was watch my brother going through my undies - undies only dad had ever seen when he did our laundry - or girls in the locker room at gym class - but then I’d never posed for any of those girls either. I was always in a hurry to put my outerwear on.

I was finally dressed in a skirt and top I’d never worn before. I’d bought them while out shopping with my friends, basically so I could show them I COULD buy them. I’d never planned on actually WEARING them though.

My basic everyday wardrobe had, until this morning, consisted of jeans, a few pairs of long shorts and baggy tees, footies and tennis shoes or flip flops. I dress casual.

This shirt was tight and had a plunging neckline that showed a good portion of my frilly lace bra and a ton of cleavage. The look was really common on the street, but not for me because I was always trying to disguise my boobs. This top was a man catcher top. That’s what my friends had called it.

The hippy skirt hung low on my hips leaving about two inches of bare skin around my midriff. It was long, almost to the floor long, and voluminous, but had two features. The first was that it was thin cotton. It didn’t show anything unless in front of a light, then it became really sheer. It also had a split that went high up on my thigh. Really high. Miniskirt high. But because it was so voluminous, no one ever had to know the split went so high, unless they saw me seated.

The problem was the panties I had underneath it. They were a T-bar type designed to sit high on my hips. The waistband of my skirt sat low, so anyone looking at me would know what color my panties were and that they weren’t covering most of my cheeks. I may as well have been wearing a full on thong.

“Do you need to use the bathroom yet, slut? I thought you would have said something by now,” Rich asked in a way that caught my attention. I just knew he had something on his mind.

“No, Sir. I used the bathroom when I first woke up. Why? Should I be asking permission now?” I joked, expecting him to laugh.

“As a matter of fact, that’s another great idea. You’re full of them, this morning! That spanking last night must have shaken something good loose in your head!”

“I was joking, Sir!” I promised him. I hadn’t needed permission since I’d been a kid!

“You already have to ask the teachers at school, so why not? Just tell me what you need to do and I’ll set a timer. We’ll synchronize them, so you’ll know how long you have,” he said excitedly as if he was imagining secret squirrel stuff.

I wished right then that I’d kept my mouth shut!

“I just tell my teachers if I need to use the bathroom, Sir,” I corrected him. Maybe since he was two years behind me, he still had to get permission.

“Not anymore,” he said, as if saying it would make it true. I wasn’t ten years old, and I wasn’t going to ask my teacher if it was okay to go potty!

“What do you mean, not anymore, Sir?” I asked, a little miffed now.

“What’s Jim’s top rules? Do you still remember any of them?” He asked, arching his eyebrows.

“Yeah. Number one. Sluts are naked in his house. Number two. Ask for everything. Number three_” Rich cut me off.

“You missed one. His top THREE rules are to be naked, don’t throw tantrums and ask for everything. You think the rules are in random order? You think one isn’t as important as the others? Yet you keep doing stuff without asking! You’ve got to get that simple rule through your thick skull, you stupid twat! Think of it as extra free training. Just fucking ask the teacher if you can take a dump, damn it! If my spies tell me you didn’t, you’re going to get twice what you got yesterday or in a far more sensitive place than your thick ass!” Rich sounded truly angry!

“I’m sorry, Sir!” My voice rose in pitch in response to his anger. “I’ll ask, I promise!”

“Finally! But damn, slut, why are you fighting me every step of the way! I’m trying to HELP you here!” He said and the frustration in his voice was so thick it could have been cut with a knife.

I felt bad. Really bad. All because I tried to fight him about asking the teachers at school to use the bathroom and I can make sure I NEVER have to, in class. Anyway, it’s certainly no big deal if I did. Just embarrassing. But I’d sound more polite than I already am, that’s for sure.

Especially since Rich is already thinking about having me tell him whether I plan to go number one or number two then timing it! Do I think he really would do that? With Rich, quite possibly. And I’d complain, get punished and then do it anyway. So I’ll just do it. But I’ll always say it’s going to be a number two so I’ve always got plenty of time!

“I’m sorry for being so difficult, Sir. It’s just all this...” I waved my hands around while looking for a word to describe all the sudden rules, being naked about as much as I’ve been dressed lately, even seeing mom suck a dick, having to make an appointment to even see her...

Mom. The reason I’m doing this. I was getting so caught up in pleasing Rich that I’d lost sight of the REASON for pleasing my brother. I mean, it’s not a bad thing that I wanted to do it, but there’s a goal at stake. Time with mom.

“ ... all these changes, Sir. It’s harder than I expected,” I finished my original thought lamely.

“I know, slut. It’s hard for me too,” he said in a much calmer voice that made me feel bad all over again.

I was making Rich do so many grown-up things that he clearly wasn’t ready for. But I couldn’t stop now. WE couldn’t stop now. The extra time with mom was too important. I’d just have to go easier on him. Give him some extra leeway. Be more understanding of the pressure I was putting him under.

The least I could do was to encourage him whenever he made a new rule even if I thought it was silly. If there was one thing I had to give Rich credit for, it was always seeming to know what Mr. Johnson expected. Even asking the teacher for a bathroom break rather than telling them where I was going, was a really good idea.

I heard dad yell up the stairs, asking if we were both up and to come down to breakfast. He must have heard us up and about and that’s why he hadn’t come upstairs personally. What would we have told him if he’d seen Rich in here when I was still naked or even in just a bra and panties?

How would we have explained Rich taking pictures? I kept tuning dad’s presence out and it was going to bite us in the butt sooner or later if we weren’t more careful.

Rich nodded his head towards the door in the universal symbol for, ‘move it’, but then himself moved instead of waiting for me to lead the way.

I asked him to wait a moment. “Can I ... can I give you a hug before we head downstairs, Sir. You’re being so good to me. Putting up with so much of my silliness, and I haven’t really thanked you properly for that,” I said.

A hug wasn’t much, but it was all I had to offer.

Rich really hugs tight! His one hand on my butt and the other high on my back crushed my whole body against him. If he hadn’t been gay, it would have felt sexual. Especially when he held and held it, for maybe as much as half a minute.

Rich must really have needed the validation I’d offered. I could definitely respect that.

“We’re gonna hug a lot, slut. That was nice,” he said when he released me, put his hands on either side of my head and pulled my head down to kiss my temple with a loud, ‘muwah’ sound like he was Aunt Tracey. It made me smile because he is shorter than me and would have looked to anyone watching, as cute as it was.

“You going out today, Erin?” Dad asked when he glanced up from the pan where he was scrambling eggs to go with the bacon already in a separate pan. He’d quickly noted my unusual outfit.

“Maybe. Don’t know yet. What about you? Any hot dates lined up for today?” I joked while knowing he didn’t.

Dad’s too much of a pussy to get back to dating. Once burned, twice shy, and all that. He’d told us as much one night. Waiting for mom to come to her senses and come home. The funny part was that I don’t think mom wouldn’t have minded him dating at all, but he just seemed to want to stay home and drink.

“Maaaaaybe,” was his surprise answer.

“What? Who? I demanded angrily. How dare dad do something unpredictable!

“Go Dad!” Rich added.

“Nah. Just ... one of the girls I work with is having a housewarming get together this afternoon. Everyone from work will be there. You’re both invited too,” dad said it like a question he hoped we’d say yes to.

Rich answered for both of us. “Nah. It’s a health hazard having too many old folks in the same room as teenagers. Anyway, we’ve got a project I’m helping with,” he said, moving his hand between himself and me.

“Oh, okay. Far be it for me to stand in the way of school projects.” Dad accepted Rich’s explanation at face value, not even asking what the project was and automatically assuming it was for school.

He paused for a second, thinking, before carrying on. “You know I’m really proud of you both. The last few months had to have been hard on you. But there’s light at the end of the tunnel. I AM going to do this housewarming. Cheryl is nice and divorced, so at least I can commiserate with her,” he said as if making a final commitment.

“What time does it start?” Rich asked. It sounded like a casual question, but I know how he thinks. He was wondering when we’d get the house to ourselves.

After breakfast we casually headed upstairs, me following Rich. He walked straight into my room, and I followed him and closed the door.

“Go to my room and get the ruler, hairbrush, and red pages please, slut,” Rich told me as if used to bossing me around. I couldn’t even argue that he hadn’t used the magic word. “Oh, and in my top drawer I have a special present for you. It’s a collar. Grab that too, thanks,” he added.

I nodded and turned to do his bidding.

“Hey, slut. Do you have something in your mouth?” He asked as I was reaching for the door.

“No, Sir. Why?” I asked, wondering what he meant.

“You didn’t answer me when I gave you an order, and I just wondered why not. I thought your mouth was full or something.”

“No, Sir,” I said with a blush. It was a humiliating rebuke. “I’m sorry, Sir. I’ll just go get the ruler, brush, red pages and ... collar.” The last item was also embarrassing, knowing I’d soon be wearing it. He’d said it was for me.

When I went into his room and opened his top drawer, I took a sharp intake of breath. The collar was where he’d said it would be, but it was used, not brand new like I’d expected, the leather soft and a little scratched. The buckle looked a little different, as though it could be padlocked, and there was a ring attached to it like a dog collar would have for a leash. But that’s not why I gasped.

There was a butt plug in there and some other things but one of them was an actual dildo with fake balls and a suction cup on the end so it could stick to things.

I’d never realized my brother was so sexually experienced! I never even knew he had a boyfriend! Nothing was in packages, so they’d probably been used. I wondered if my brother had used the butt plug himself or if he’d only used it on his boyfriend.

Either way, I knew I would eventually bring it up. I had to know more! Most importantly, I needed him to reassure me he wouldn’t tell his boyfriend about what we’d already done and what Rich was going to see me doing over the next couple of weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.