Pink and Blue - Cover

Pink and Blue

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: How Meghan and Beth became a couple. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Beth and I had been friends for a long time, lamenting about previous BFs and failed marriages. Our marriages were early, probably too early, and the divorces were more like HS breakups. I was guilty of some revenge fucking and quickly found that didn’t do me much good, but the guys certainly enjoyed the experience!

Three or four BFs didn’t work out, and remembering that dating is a sorting out process, I continued to date. Some men I really liked, some had baggage like divorces and sour feelings about being jilted. One guy liked his cars more than me. One guy liked golf more than me. I think I was supposed to be his winter GF.

The final guy, a guy I dated on and off for a while, was nice, but I felt a bit like his sister. I was never one to sleep around, but for some reason I held off a good long time before we did the deed. I had him over for a long weekend, Labor Day, and our first sex was disappointing. He fumbled, he was rather “grabby” and lasted about a minute before his “squirt,” and he collapsed on top of me. I was thinking “this is fun!” LOL!

I gave him the benefit of the doubt because after all it was our first time. His recovery time was surprisingly quick and we tried again. The first time I held his penis and guided it in. The second time I let him do it, and with my legs as wide as could be, he couldn’t find the spot. “A little lower, nope, not that hole...” I took his penis and held the head against my opening and told him to push, and it went right in. Since I was wet from his previous ejaculation, certainly not wet from my own personal arousal, it slid in pretty effortlessly.

He began to fuck me, and I was thinking “this is better.” I wrapped my legs around him and began to enjoy the ride. He was ample size, no complaint there, and with my arms and legs around him, I moaned with relaxed pleasure, waiting, wanting a kiss. BOOM! He came again right when I was beginning to think this could be promising, and he collapsed on top of me in a heap. He was done for the night.

pink-and-blue-1.jpg

The second night the same thing happened. After two failed attempts, I asked him if he was “always pretty quick,” and he admitted to not being the longest lasting guy on the planet, plus he had little experience. I knew that!

After some thought, while he was away for part of the afternoon, I decided to call it off. I called him, I don’t text breakups, and explained that it didn’t feel right, and I wanted to pause our relationship. That was the last I heard from him.

Whew! I felt relief! I called Beth, my bestie and confidante, and she came over late afternoon. With wine I spilled my latest failed relationship, and the wine was taking effect for both of us.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.