Vanessa and the Football Team - Cover

Vanessa and the Football Team

by TheBatofGotham

Copyright© 2022 by TheBatofGotham

Fiction Sex Story: Vanessa is in her Senior year of high school when she's asked to interview her school's football team. Things don't go the way she or her twin brother plan.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hypnosis   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

I had been having such a wonderful dream. I dreamt that the boy ... no, the man that I’ve had a crush on since I was 8 years old took me by the hand, looked me in the eyes, and told me that he liked me and wanted to know if I’d like to go out with him and be his girlfriend. When I smiled and nodded yes he asked if he could kiss me. I nodded again. He was leaning in towards me. I could swear I could feel his lips beginning to touch mine when I was awoken by a loud buzzing sound. I nearly cussed out my alarm. That had been the most beautiful dream I’ve had in such a long time, and it was ruined.

In the shower, I ran my hands and soap over my chest. I moaned and said, “I’m 18 years old, shouldn’t you girls be done growing? Geez.”

I would have preferred they had stopped growing a cup size or two ago. At least I liked the size, shape, and color of my nipples and areolas. Speaking of those, I was wondering if I should get my nipples pierced. Maybe during the next vacation time. Then on the other hand I do have my ears pierced. I have five in each ear. Not many of the people at school know about them because I keep my ears hidden with my long hair. Besides, it’s not like my nipples would be the scariest place I’ve been pierced. After my shower, I walked over to the bathroom sink and opened the container for my contacts. And with my luck, I tripped and lost my contacts down the toilet. Great, now I’m going to have to wear my glasses to school.

Downstairs my Mom gave me her normal hug and kiss on the forehead thing before heading off to work.

At the breakfast table, my brother Justin gave me a weird look, “You always look great wearing your glasses sis. But don’t you hate wearing them?”

“Shouldn’t you be at practice or some sporting event?” I asked. I’m sure my heart raced when he said I looked great. Or was it because he had noticed but our Mom hadn’t?

He stood up and took his dishes to the sink. As he rinsed them he said, “Nah, that’s tomorrow. So I’m free to take you to school today if you’d like.”

“I’d like th ... wait. Why would you want to take me to school? I have my own car.” I asked.

“I like spending time with my big sis. Besides, the coach and captain of the team would like to talk to you before school,” was all he said.

He smirked at me and for some reason, I agreed.

As we were slowly pulling out of the driveway our Dad walked up next to us and said, “I’m going to go into town for supplies to finish the renovations on the house. What color of paint should I get for your rooms?”

Justin shrugged his shoulders, “Doesn’t matter to me. You and I usually have similar tastes in colors. So why don’t you pick out a color? And Martin, make sure it’s not pink.”

Dad looked at me and I was a bit nervous but said my choice, Tardis blue. Or at least the closest you can find to it.”

Justin nodded, “Going with a Doctor Who theme. Nice.”

I let my brother lead me through the school to a place I had never been before. I was feeling weird. It almost felt forbidden somehow. I wondered if they were planning on pranking me. I swore to myself that if they were pranking me I’d make sure my brother regretted it. For years those who some would consider my peers made fun of me. They thought of me as a nerd or a geek, a loser even. At first, I thought it was because of my new thick-rimmed glasses. Even if that was it, not even changing to thinner framed glasses or even contact lenses changed that view of me to them. One day a boy that I had thought of as my friend had told me that it was because I was too brainy, that I seemed to care too much about my studies rather than putting any effort into socializing or even exercising. It’s not that I was fat. I was quite the opposite. I was very skinny. Looking back now I can freely admit that I was too skinny. If I was in a swimsuit or anything tight you could see that I was practically skin and bones, well not that bad exactly. But back then I thought I was pretty decent looking. It broke my heart that my so-called friend said that to me and laughed at my reaction. To put that behind me I started exercising. Thankfully I had enough mind and self-respect to not go overboard in what I did to my body. Okay if I didn’t have the wonderful support system at home I might have gone just a little too far. My biggest support back then was my brother. That’s one reason I would have been so hurt if he would be pranking me now.

In his office, I saw Coach Dale and the Captain of the football team Jeff Vance. I just about turned around and left when Coach spoke up, “Hello. Thank you two for coming here this morning.”

“No problem Coach. Now, why did you want me to bring my sister here?” Justin asked.

I was nervous and I’m guessing my brother noticed because he put his arm around me and squeezed my arm. My heart was beating faster and it wasn’t because I was nervous. When Jeff spoke I jumped. I had briefly forgotten there were other people around.

Jeff said, “It’s that time of year again.”

“What are you talking about? What time of year?” I asked.

Coach Dale smiled and sweetly said, “It’s time for one of the school’s reporters to interview the football team. And we’d like that reporter to be you.”

Jeff snickered and said, “We’re sure you’ll love interviewing all of us. Especially your brother.”

It was Justin’s turn to speak, “Why would it be any different for her to interview me?”

Coach, “Because it’s your first year playing on the team Justin. So being in your senior year it would be a nice first for you both.”

Jeff acted funny when the Coach finished talking. It gave me an odd feeling.

“When um, um, when would we do the, uh, interview?” I asked.

“Tomorrow morning around 10. Will that work for you?” Coach asked.

Later that day in 3rd period I had told my best friend May about what had happened.

She was quick to practically shout out, “You agreed to interview the entire football team!!! Oh my God, they only ever pick one Senior girl to do that each year. I’m so jealous. I’m freaking out inside.” She took a few deep breaths, “Okay, sorry about that. So do you have any idea what questions you’re going to ask them? Because if you don’t ask the right ones it won’t just be the school that comes after you but the town.”

I covered my face in my hands, “Oh great. I knew it I’m doomed. It’ll be like Tabitha Mitchell all over again.”

I swear that May’s face had lost all color and that she almost looked like a Japanese Geisha. When she first moved here from Japan in middle school someone had called her a Geisha.

She put her hand on my shoulder, “Don’t worry about that. You and your family are too well respected to be mistreated like Tabitha was. Besides, the school and the mayor have put rules into place to prevent that kind of reaction again.”

I shrugged, “Would you like to take my place instead?”

“Are you crazy? I’m not the one they requested. I’m kidding. You’ll do fine. You’re a ... you’re going to knock them dead with your questions.”

“Thanks, But at the moment I think we should focus on class.” Even though I told my best friend that I found it hard to focus, impossible at times.

As Justin pulled his car onto our street he went from laughing his beautiful laugh to being serious. To be honest, that quick change scared me. Then he said, “This can’t be good. Josephine is back.”

I looked down the street and saw our older sister’s car. We love our sister but she’s supposed to be off in her first year of college. She had a fight with our parents before she left and said she’d only come back during the break or if something serious happened. And it wasn’t break time. We slowly opened the door and were surprised to hear laughing. Seeing our sister we got even more of a surprise. Our sister had changed. Before she had mid-length hair and a female bodybuilder’s body. She had always been a bit of a tomboy. But now she had longer silky smooth hair and her muscles weren’t as defined. I wondered if that last one was just my imagination.

Josephine smiled, “Hey you two. It’s been a while. How have you been?”

“Recently, I’ve been good. But today, I’m kind of confused,” I replied.

“Same with me sis. But I’d say I’m just a little less confused than Vanessa. I’m only confused about why you’re here,” Justin seemed like he was trying to hide a good share of his confusion.

Josephine looked nervous, “Well, Dad called me about the renovations he was doing on the house. When he told me that I honestly thought he was going to tell me he was going to take down my walls and extend both of your rooms. But when he asked me what color I’d like my room to be for my visits I began crying and apologized for my behavior. I told him I’d like to help him with the painting. And that I’d like to bring a friend with me.”

“A friend? Don’t tell me you brought a boyfriend,” I impishly pried.

“Not exactly,” Josephine said.

Was she blushing? She never blushed.

A few minutes later her friend came out of the bathroom and sat next to our sister. And they held hands. And Josephine smirked and nodded.

“So how long has this been going on?” Justin asked.

“How long have I been into girls or dating this beautiful woman?” She laughed. “I’ve been into girls for a long time. But we’ve only been going out since ... late in our senior year,” she told Justin.

We talked for a long time after that. Even after our Dad got home. Josephine apologized about deciding against joining the family business and how that caused the big fight. And Dad apologized too. They laughed when they found out my brother and I had made a bet on when the apologies would be exchanged and who would be the first to do so.

Things were good until Maria said, “I’m still shocked that the football team picked you to interview them tomorrow. Don’t get me wrong your sister has shown me some of the articles that you’ve written and wow they are freaking good. It’s just that they um, they usually ask the girl who’s the most popular in the reporting club. At least that’s how it was when they picked me my Senior year.” Maria told me.

Josephine pinched Maria’s side, “You’ll do great sis. There’s no doubt in my mind.”

“I feel the same. But just to let you know, if it’s anything like it was with me it will be difficult, yet so amazing. It’ll be unlike anything you’ve most likely ever done before. But don’t be afraid it’ll be worth it,” Maria had a weird dreamy look on her face for a bit.

I wanted to go to my room but Dad had been painting in there earlier and paint fumes and I don’t really mix well. Let’s just say headaches would be the least of my worries.

Maria’s words weren’t helping me. In fact, they were making it worse.

Then Josephine asked, “Sos sis, are you still wanting to dye your hair? I could help with that today if you’d like?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I should wait until after I’m done with the interview. Just in case,” I said.

Maria chuckled, “That won’t matter. I had pink hair when I did my interview. And then two reporters before me dyed her hair and it made her hair a mess, and it went fine. If you’re that nervous why not just try a temporary dye? If you don’t like it you can wash it out.”

A while later I was in the bathroom with my sister and Maria.

I was looking at the cap on my head as the dye was doing its work, “What color did you put in my hair, Josephine?”

“It’s a surprise,” she grinned.

“Speaking of surprises, how is it that nobody at school knows about all of your earrings? You should show them off, they’re totally hot,” Maria seemed more jealous than surprised.

I have no idea why but my sister said something that had me more embarrassed than I’d ever been before, “Do you still have that HCH piercing in, that we got you for your 18th birthday?”

“Oh my God, now that is hot. I’d totally love to see a woman with a piercing there!” Maria practically shouted.

I went from super embarrassed to surprised. When I heard Josephine telling Maria to keep quiet I asked, “What do you mean? Haven’t you seen Josephine’s? We got it done on the same day.”

Both of the older women went silent and blushed.

Josephine spoke up after the timer to finish my hair went off, “We haven’t actually gone all the way yet. We were waiting for a special occasion.”

I was about to apologize when Maria said, “But we have seen each other’s naked breasts. And let me tell you Jo has the most perfect breasts that I’ve ever seen.” Josephine scowled and Maria added, “although the only others I’ve seen were at school in the girl’s locker room.”

Once they told me my hair was done they let me look at my reflection. My jaw nearly dropped. I now had dark purple hair. In certain light, it might look dark brown or even black. I loved it but it was still a surprise.

“Wow. It’s amazing. Thanks for this,” I quickly said.

We soon parted ways and I found it hard to fall asleep. I got tired of trying to fall asleep so I let my thoughts wander. I thought of the guy I liked, soon I removed my pants and let my hand find its way under my pink panties. I thought of how it’d feel to have him in between my legs entering the place that was last seen by the man who pierced me down there. After I experienced a mildly satisfying climax I saw my reflection in the mirror and once again wondered why the football team chose me instead of one of the popular girls that were in the club. Finally, I was able to find some sleep. When my alarm woke me up that Saturday morning I was still worried I seriously considered canceling this whole thing. But then I realized if I did that I might disappoint my Brother. I wondered if I could talk him into going to get a bite to eat after the interview was over. When we got to the school Justin had me go ahead without him because his car was starting to smoke. In the classroom where I was to meet the coach and team, they had something playing on a TV screen. I couldn’t tell what it was but I was beginning to feel weird. Was it getting hot in here?

Coach Dale noticed me, walked up to me, and said, “Come on over and sit at the desk.”

I did as told and ended up looking at the TV screen again, still unsure what they were watching.

When the TV was shut off I looked around and everyone was looking at me. I asked, “Should we wait for a bit? Not everyone on the team is here.” Especially my brother.

One of the players spoke up. It took me a moment to focus on what he was saying. I noticed how massive his arms and thighs were. He was easily the strongest on the team and that included his Dad Coach Dale.

I asked him to repeat what he said. He smiled an awkward smile, “Not everyone on the team is going to make it but some will be here in a while. They left during the film to help your bro.”

Then Coach stepped in, “Let’s start with an easy question please.”

I gathered my notes and supplies and took a deep breath, “Okay. Why did you pick me for this interview? It’s not like I’m popular or anything.”

The quarterback chuckled, “It’s because you have the biggest breasts. Come on, can we see them?”

I was stunned. I really hadn’t expected that response. Nor had I expected what I did next. I stood up, “Sure, why not.”

I started undoing each button slowly at first then after several, I picked up the pace. Suddenly my top fell to the floor. I was wondering what the heck I was doing. But as soon as I undid the front clasp of my bra I didn’t care. I began finding this exciting. Each boy there was giving all their attention to me, and cheering me on. With one more deep breath, I dropped my bra and let it join my top.

A few of the boys started to rush towards me but the Coach blew his whistle, “Easy boys. It’s important not to rush things, remember.” He turned to me, “Who would you like to start with?”

Simple enough of a question, “I guess I’d like to start with you Coach. Then move on to the Captain of the team.”

The team cheered and patted the coach on the back. Then he started removing his shirt.

“Where would you like to do it, Miss Travis? There’s the desk, the floor, and even a bed in the corner,” Coach Dale said.

What did he mean by, do it? It didn’t seem like he was talking about the interview. And why was he removing his shirt exposing that wonderfully sculpted chest of his? Better yet, why was I removing my pants and panties?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.