The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

I was reluctant to plunge my dick into Hope or touch her. I had my cock in hand, and she didn’t notice. I could have stood up and just done it. Hope clearly didn’t mind if I watched her go down on her sister. I felt like she might not mind if I joined in.

I wanted to stick my dick in her so badly!

She hadn’t asked me to do anything of the sort. I began to doubt she even thought much of my presence at all as she lost herself eating out her sister’s orifice. The sound of slurping and moaning was quiet enough that I began to pull my dick – fap-fap-fap.

Hope’s anus was clean and tight – such a cute little dimpled pucker hole. It seemed so dainty. I couldn’t imagine anything as disgusting as a fart passing through it. I assumed my younger cousin’s ass was a little sweaty mixed with what appeared like sweet, creamy pussy juice glazing the strawberry pucker and around her cute butt like the top of a delicious vanilla cupcake.

I didn’t think a girl’s butt would taste particularly good, but looking at Hope’s puckered asshole, I imagined that it tasted a bit like a Reese’s Cup because it was circular and for obvious reasons, when it comes to Peanut Butter and Chocolate together.

It might look like poop, but nothing but sugar and honey could come from something so naturally beautiful and feminine.

I was stroking my cock at a medium pace now, shorts down around my knees. Technically that made me PART of what was happening. I couldn’t stop. I fantasized about kneeling between Hope’s parted legs and doing what she was doing to her sister for her. If tongues on her body felt that good to Jen, then perhaps she would enjoy it! I would have been happy to oblige!

I fantasized about pushing my face into her spread pussy because her legs were spread so wide it seemed like she was welcoming me – begging me to take her from behind.

Hope’s leg muscles quivered a little, and she tried to reach under her legs to touch herself. Her sister slapped her hand away. I wanted to touch Hope in that spot -give her whatever satisfaction she was craving.

My fantasy gave way to me just taking her from behind – plunging my cock into that tight little juicy pussy. It smelled – but in a good way. It was the smell of sex with a young girl – raw, a little bit acidic or vinegary, but very much a hormonal thing that was driving me wild. I wanted her, and there was nothing in the world except for Hope’s two holes.

My entire focus was on those as I pumped my cock.

I was so close to orgasm – my dick had been hard so often today I was ready to jizz all over the place. I’d manage my ejaculate into my hand. I didn’t plan to get any of my spunk on Hope, but I was close – picturing how it would look to add a thick layer of my cum all over her milky-ass and leave it dripping in semi-transparent white glaze.

The camper door makes a specific sound when it opens. It sort of buckles a little, and it startled me. I never would have thought to lock the Winnebago door. I didn’t hear when it opened until it was too late. My Aunt caught me masturbating almost inches from Hope’s pussy.

Fear, shock and embarrassed seized me and I froze mid-pump with my dick out and a look of total humiliation on my face. I could have climbed into a hole and never came out – I was so ashamed of myself.

“What are you doing, Hunter?” the question sent a shockwave through me at the sudden realization that I’ve been busted. There have been two times my mom almost caught me beating my meat to anime on the computer.

The first time I had been really careless, and my mother hadn’t seen anything (or at least she didn’t’ say she did), but she saw what was on the screen. The second time she opened my bedroom door without knocking and then shut it while I was standing naked in my bedroom. I felt like she had violated MY privacy. She also didn’t address that with me after and we never spoke of it.

Aunt Patty, on the other hand, stood in the doorway and demanded an answer. It took a moment for her daughters to realize she was talking to me and stop licking Jen out. Hope looked over her shoulder at me. There was no joking here – no wry comments. It was obvious she was not taking this lightly and that frightened me even more into stunned silence.

The expression on Hope’s innocent face was a TOTAL betrayal when she looked over her shoulder and saw me. I’ll never forget her cute up-turned nose, and the look of surprise on her face.

I didn’t expect that response– I wished for any reaction but a quiet stare.

I had not been invited to do what I was doing, and it certainly looked like I was going to spray her ass with cum when I finished jacking off. “I wasn’t going to cum on you,” I managed to say as some of defense – which came out completely wrong.

Hope didn’t panic or yell at me. If she had, I may have known where I stood with her. She also didn’t look particularly pleased about it. Her expression bordered on indifference, betrayal, and a look that suggested that I just confirmed that I was really creepy.

“Okay, that’s fine,” Hope said without any sort of enthusiasm. My cousin might be willing to accept it, but she seemed disappointed (in me). That’s how I read it.

Her sisters noticed me as well, but it took them a few extra moments to disengage with each other sexually and look at us. I had my dick out (too afraid and shocked to just put it away), and they both frowned.

As horny and open sexually as they seemed, in the light of this situation, they weren’t particularly appreciative either. They certainly didn’t suggest I stick it to any of them or blow my load over their faces.

I felt like such a goober – regret washed over me. I could have beaten off in private with my memory of this situation and they would have not been staring at me like I was the human embodiment of a foul odor.

As horny as they often said that they were – I had hoped they’d invite me to participate or at least finish myself off – not on them. My dick was almost ready to spurt. The only reason I hadn’t put it away was that I was so flummoxed I did not know what to do with it.

“You have a really nice prick,” my Aunt admired my cock after glaring at me in silence. She didn’t give me a hard time about beating my meat – even close to her daughter’s ass. I assumed because of my promise not to make physical contact.

It took me about 10 full seconds of staring back at her, to realize that she wasn’t going to yell at me, because she didn’t have a problem with what I did. The looks of disappointment or confusion may have had more to do with confusion that I was participating in my own way off in the corner on the side watching them.

My Aunt Patty hadn’t been pulling my chain by raising her voice and asking me what I was doing. She genuinely was shocked to see my pecker out. She just didn’t care that it was.

“Any room for me? I’ve had a hard day,” my Aunt slapped down about three hundred dollars in crinkled up bills on the table and stripped out of daughter’s bikini.

“Is that any way to talk to your Princess? You were supposed to be here at 2pm, and you are here when?” Jen rolled around in a ball of female bodies made up of her naked sisters.

I was still stunned, and held my dripping pecker, pre-cum leaking out of the tip. The girls ignored me and returned to business as usual conversation.

“Two-Forty, Ma’am,” my Aunt sounded apologetic when she announced the time as she got naked.

“I have your ass until when?”

“Four PM, Ma’am,” my Aunt admitted.

“Sit on Hunter’s cock until then, no playing with yourself,” Jen instructed.

“Did you guys have sex with Hunter?” Patty seemed disappointed as she looked at my shrinking cock.

“No, we did not,” Jen insisted. “I had no idea that the little creeper was beating his meat!” she responded. “We just now saw him over here jerking it in the corner,” she looked down her nose at me. I felt really bad about what I did even though they weren’t horrified or all that shocked by my behavior. “Do you want to jerk off on Patty’s ugly face, Hunter?”

I paused silently. I had not put my cock away, but it was almost flaccid. My Aunt looked at me without saying a word. “That’s up to you, Sir.”

My first thought was – this was a test. I wasn’t sure of the criteria or how they’d judge me if I was too eager. All I knew was that it thrilled me when my Aunt called me Sir – it didn’t sound patronizing or like she was being forced to say it.

“Yes,” I squeaked my response awkwardly. My Aunt leaned her face close to me, placed her hands on her thighs, and bent at the knees.

“Kneel down and offer Hunter a place to spunk, keep your fat mouth closed,” Jen instructed like that should have been done automatically. Patty sunk to her knees at my feet and knelt in the middle of the main chamber of her RV while two of her daughters ate out the other one. It was perhaps the most debauched scenario I could have ever imagined.

My Aunt’s mischievous green eyes had no anger – no mischief in them. She looked vulnerable and patiently presented her face as a target. She kept her mouth closed. I wanted it open, but I didn’t say anything.

My cock instantly perked back up and throbbed without my touch. I began to stroke. My Aunt smiled but remained silent. I knew that she was waiting and willing to let me foul her face by blowing my load all over it. It made it all the sweeter when I stroked until I started shooting my load. I had to move closer to avoid spilling my seed on my thigh. I got close enough that I could wipe the head of my dick under her right eye.

My semen was thick, viscous and there was so much more of it than I anticipated. “Oh, hah-hah,” I felt such a relief and euphoria as I finished unloading onto her face.

My cousins remained intertwined, on the bed and observed. I might have felt embarrassed, but I tuned them out. There was only my Aunt’s sweaty, sun-kissed face in this world. She didn’t look excited. She seemed passive but not emotionless. There was a subtle look of patience on Patty’s face – this was okay with her.

If I had to present my face as a target for ejaculate, I would have looked shocked, or tried to move out of the way. She stoically waited for me to use her face as a cum sponge and didn’t move when I squirted three streams across her nose. She blinked a little and remained kneeling like she almost didn’t notice what I did.

“Good, you just served Fart-Face and Butt-Face their dessert!” Jen said to me. She instructed the girls to continue lapping up her pussy and ass while her mother waited there silently and let my cum drip down her nose and dry. My Aunt smiled at me sweetly and remained mute as a small tear formed on her face and rolled down her cheek into the pool of jizz.

It wasn’t sadness, and it certainly wasn’t joy. She made no sound and her face remained relatively expressionless. I didn’t get the sense that she regretted what had just happened, but I didn’t expect this at all.

She wasn’t bawling like someone who was in anguish. It was just a single tear, and she didn’t make a sound. I admired what I had done and then wiped the tip of my cock and put it away. My eyes darted between Hope’s ass and her mother’s face. Hope was no longer holding such a wide stance – I wasn’t sure if it was because she was aware I was looking or simply an accident.

Jen slapped Misty’s thighs and slid off her sister’s body. That forced Hope back up when the girls separated. Jen instructed them to squat down, ass cheeks out, and lick my cum off her their mother’s face. I watched in amazement as Misty and Hope greedily gobbled my cum. Misty’s face was coated in her sister’s pussy juices, her eyes had girly cum dripping from her eyelashes.

I felt so flattered to be a part of what was happening. The girls didn’t seem even mildly reluctant, but they also didn’t give me the impression that they were super excited I was participating. I may have just been a cum donor like any other they played with. It was still a new level of excitement for me that I couldn’t put into words if I had a thousand sheets of paper at the time.

I could feel my dick stiffening in my shorts again after only a short break. The scene playing it before me was the most magnificent, erotic scene I could have conceived. Misty’s big tits, Hope’s tight little body, Jen in the middle! Teenage girls uninhibited, touching, kissing, licking in a sexy three way sprawled out in front of me.

Jen luxuriated on the bed and masturbated herself by alternating a finger in her pussy and then rubbing her clit like she was brushing it. She observed the other girls cleaning off Patty’s face. “You said you were uncomfortable this afternoon; now that you see us getting ourselves off, you aren’t so uncomfortable, are you?” Jen asked me accusingly. Her tone suggested I wasn’t uncomfortable earlier and that I was a bit of a hypocrite.

I apologized. “I’ve never met anyone like you guys before. This is awesome,” I expressed my gratitude.

Misty held up a thumb of approval because her mouth was otherwise occupied playing with my freshly planted semen. It blew my mind that I had shot that wad on them, and they treated it like it tasted good.

Misty sucked it off her mother like it was vanilla jam and kissed it into Hope’s mouth while her little sister licked some stray spunk off of Misty’s chin. Their tongues touched and shared my cum as they cleaned their mother’s face. The intensely erotic scene really defies description because I can tell you what they did – but I can’t do justice to the expressions of compliance any more than could tell you how much my world was rocked.

The fact that they did not treat this event as “special” or “unusual” and acted like it was just a routine situation where someone jerked off on one of them and they ate it off – made it even more spectacularly special and unusual to me.

They seemed eager to get every droplet of cum, but also enthusiastic about kissing. Patty kept her head relatively still and closed her mouth. I began to realize that the reason Jen may have insisted Patty keep her mouth shut was to FORBID her the cum and let Hope and Misty consume it instead.

“Awesome? You hated us for the first two days, and all it took was letting you beat off once to get you to stop being a crabby stick in the mud? You should have whipped it out sooner, bud,” Jen seemed to think that I would have known that I could be comfortable enough to do that.

I didn’t offer a response to that. I wanted to engage her on how I’d know that I could jerk off and whether I could just shoot my load on one of them at random or only during the game. I had a lot of questions but I was mesmerized by the two daughters playing with my cum on their mother’s face like it was a serving bowl for semen.

Patty started to look a little annoyed, but she didn’t move or crack a smile.

Jen checked her watch and lamented that she still had an hour and a half. “Good lord, when will this end!” she complained that the game had gone on too long. She made the girls line up in a row next to one another after they finished.

The cabin wasn’t wide enough for them to stand side by side. It was as if they were getting ready to be marched out of the RV single file. I wondered if the girls would leave totally nude!

I marveled at how slick their thighs were. I was starting to understand that the driplets of cream from Misty and Hope’s pussies was the “wetness” they had referenced earlier. Misty was the one who was most wet – she sweat profusely all over her body and there an oily sheen that made me imagine a Clydesdale after a long hard day of pulling a wagon.

My cousin’s sweat wasn’t disgusting. It was sexy, and erotic.

Someone had installed chains to the bottom of the RV by bolting them to O-rings to the floor. I assumed when I initially saw the O-rings that they were for storing baggage or securing loose bags during travel. They may have been originally.

It wasn’t anything elaborate – and each O-ring was clipped to a simple a metal chain that anyone could get at Home Depot. They were strong, but thin and not particularly heavy.

That installation had taken foresight and planning. The girls KNEW they would be chaining each other up before the vacation started. I suppose that tracked with everything that I knew about the history of the game, but it shocked me they’d go on a vacation and be willingly bound by chains.

At the time, I had nothing but a cursory understanding that bondage involved whips and chains, but no idea that anyone might find it pleasurable to be bound in them. I would not have associated chains with pleasure at all.

I still didn’t know they were going to get tied up.

The girls were instructed to keep their hands behind their heads and then handcuffed individually. The girls had packed them in their suitcases and no one seemed surprised when Jen locked their hands together.

Jen also locked three identical metal bars attached to leather manacles to their ankles. The bars forced their feet to be further than shoulder-width apart. Jen complained that the RV wasn’t wide enough for the “extenders”. The bars were then attached to a separate chain. The girls pivoted to stand facing the couch that I sat on (opposite of the bed).

I felt like an audience of one. I put my dick away, and nobody said anything about it. The girls took on an almost military presence with Jen as the drill sergeant and the others as her soldiers being drilled.

Jen opened the RV windows all the way, allowing anyone who lived in the RV on either side to look right in and see their bared titties from one side and their sexy backs and asses on the other. “If someone peeps, then their punishment is having to see your disgusting bodies!” Jen insisted as she finished securing the girls.

She had a flexible rod made of leather and a flexible material. It had a wrist strap that she could use to improve her grip. “I SHOULD take a magic marker and circle all of the imperfections, fat rolls, wrinkles, and ugly spots on your bodies, but I know from EXPERIENCE how hard that would be to wash off,” she implied that one of the girls had done that to her before and she didn’t like it. She brushed the rod down their thighs, around their arms, lifted their boobs.

“You like stealing little glances at us, Hunter. It’s creepy. We all know you are looking at us. Go ahead and get yourself a good look. Get it out of your system. They won’t move. Tell him you do not mind, Misty.”

She cropped her sister’s big butt with a riding crop meant for a horse’s ass. It shocked me less than it did Misty. Her butt jiggled but she barely registered it even the mark it made turned a shade of rosy, pink.

“I don’t mind if you look while I am nude, sir,” Misty replied. She hadn’t seemed to mind that much when I watched her change either. It was validating to hear her say it even though I knew she was compelled to by the rules of this bizarre, naughty game they played
.

Her tits jiggled a little as she spoke – I assumed perhaps she might even be nervous. The feel of that riding crop must have tingled because she cooed or flinched at times when her sister touched her pussy lips and nipples with it.

“What about you, Cunt-Face? Can Hunter look at you?”

“Yes, I love attention. Please look all you want, Hunter. I am flattered.”

Patty’s tone was totally submissive and polite – a stark contrast from her normal brash and opinionated tone.

“What name did you call him?”

“Sir! Mister Hunter,” My Aunt corrected herself immediately as if guessing and fumbling it, but it was too late. Jen brought the riding crop down hard and sliced into her mother’s tits. It looked like it stung. Patty winced as if she had sneezed. Her titties bounced and her stiff nipples touched the glass of the window she was facing.

“Patty also called me Hunter when she had a snack with me today; she told me not to tell you that she had a snack because she was technically still playing the game.”

I just blurted that out. I didn’t mean to sound like a tattletale (but I did). No one laughed, and no one complained. I was trying to be HELPFUL because Patty seemed to want me to tell on her at lunch. I realized that the other girls may not have that context but it was too late to explain myself.

“Is this a game?” Jen sliced the rod into her mother’s thighs and forced the woman’s legs to shake and quiver from her strikes. Patty’s chains jingled as she danced from the rods. Jen hadn’t put her clothes back on to chain up and punish the girls. Her nipples stiffened when she got particularly animated, and her pretty eyes flashed rage that could fire imaginary daggers right through a person.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.