The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

Once my Aunt Patty clenched the hot dog between her ass cheeks, she was told to stand up straight and put her hands back on her tits. Jen made no secret that she was bossing her mother around. There was no mistaking this. I am sure the vendor thought it was a silly game, but it was becoming a bit of a spectacle.

“Look at that Hot Dog, A Foot Long Hot Dog, looks more like a what?” She asked her mother.

“A dick, Princess,” Patty nervously replied in mumbles.

Jen smacked the girl’s asses and confirmed they all agreed it was indeed shaped like a dick. “A Dog Dick. That’s what’s you’ve got for lunch! That’s standard fair in Cuntsville Alabama for three titty-dragging cave trolls like you, isn’t it?”

The girls nodded. A snot bubble appeared in Misty’s nose, I wasn’t sure if she was crying or suppressing a laugh – possibly both.

“Good eating, huh? Probably good flavoring! Your salty little buttholes can use some hot dog seasoning for when you eat each other out later?”

I heard a Mexican guy say something like “Bravo,” applaud and walk away in sheer disbelief. This was obviously something nobody expected to see out on the streets of Panama City. My disbelief was that nobody had broken it up yet and told them to stop.

Some nearby bystanders snapped a few pictures with their cell phones and giggled. My Aunt was deeply blushing. She seemed like an unflappable attention-seeking extrovert on the way over to meet her daughters. Now she looked like she might be moved to tears if one more order was given.

“People are laughing at you like the village idiots that you are. Big dumb butts with hot dogs in the crack! Stand up straight, tits apart,” she said. She made the girls hold their ice-cold water bottles between their boobs while holding their tits so that they wouldn’t drop them. It was outrageous.

A nearby woman made a sound that I can’t quite describe other than to say it was a high-pitched version of “Oh my god! I can’t stop watching, but I also can’t believe this is happening”.

I was certain the warm hot dog between their cheeks and the ice-cold water between their tits must have flooding their body with cold and warm tingles. I was shocked they were keeping straight faces. Misty occasionally snickered.

I found it hard to understand why my cousin’s own humiliation might titillate and amuse her. I wondered if she was imagining watching someone else do these embarrassingly naughty things in broad daylight.

Jen wasn’t finished with the girls. I wondered how long they could keep getting away with this game in public. I felt like Jen wanted to continue until they got caught, so she could end the game early.

I distanced myself a little and continued to observe.

A police car drove past slowly. He seemed to be watching the girls. Jen waved at the officer. “We aren’t doing anything illegal,” she smiled. She didn’t expect the cop to hear her. She was saying it for the girl’s benefit but acting like the cop could hear her say that.

Under her breath, Jen called the cop a macho cocksucker. My aunt and her daughters all had an obvious disdain for cops and male authority figures in general.

Jen made the other girls hold their mouths open and pushed a hot dog into their throats, leaving only about two inches of it sticking out. “Ugh, that’s going to be a problem. We don’t have a lot of time,” she whispered to herself when the cop appeared to slow down and park some distance away on the street.

Hope choked a little when the hot dog was pushed down her gullet. Misty and her mother were able to swallow the tips of the hot dogs down their throats somehow. Misty narrowed her eyes and had an angry expression on her face. It wasn’t rage – more like she was plotting vengeance and payback for being humiliated this openly in public.

“69 and 53, face each other like good cock suckers, nose to nose,” Jen instructed like a stern parent talking to her unruly children. Patty and Misty turned to face each other while clenching their ass cheeks. They looked like they were not shocked by the instruction to stand so close that their tits and noses touched. I couldn’t imagine how humiliating it might be for a parent to obey orders from her eldest daughter – but to know that everyone was probably laughing at her for doing it must have been hard for even extroverts like Patty to stomach.

I wondered if perhaps that was why they went to such extreme measures to humiliate themselves in public. It would take a lot to embarrass someone who wouldn’t think twice about wearing a revealing string bikini in public. If the goal was humiliation – someone was winning. I just didn’t know how score was kept in this game.

“Number one, butt to butt with your sister; nobody swallows until you are given instructions.”

At this point, Misty is trying to control her own giggles, which is causing her big tits to jiggle, as she lines up with Hope. The Hot Dogs they are clenching are like soggy lances at a jousting competition before their asses come crashing together.

Jen insisted that Misty tell her what was so funny. “Other than tales of your pathetic, lonely sex life, I am dying to hear the joke...”

My cousin continued to dress down her sisters and mom in the most humiliating but often entertaining way. Jen had a way of being cruel without being mean spirited. I don’t know how to explain other than to say that she was making horribly rude observations about her sisters and mother but it came off almost like a comedy routine. It was so shocking, and it was far from good-natured.

The best way that I can explain it is the hazing she gave them when she dressed them down might have come out differently if a grown man was saying this to a group of girls. There was no true malice in Jen’s tone of voice despite the condescension.

I wanted to tell Jen that it might be a good time to abandon the game and run before the cops get over to us. I didn’t see them, but there was a reason they parked nearby. It seemed Jen either wasn’t afraid or was waiting until the last possible moment to leave.

We had picked up at least four or five onlookers who were watching this spectacle with morbid fascination or a sense of giddy amusement. One guy assumed this was a publicity stunt for a nearby strip club. He asked if they worked at Show-N-Tail.

“What about it, Butt-Face? Show-N-Tail?” Jen asked Hope if she worked there.

“No, Ma’am, I do not work there,” she replied while trying to manage the hot dog in her throat. Her words were garbled but understandable.

“Don’t answer me. Answer the nice gentleman, who was interested enough to ask you a question about your occupation,” my cousin’s clarification was condescending and firm.

“Thank you for asking, Sir; I do not work anywhere; I am in High School,” Hope mumbled a reply. The Hot Dog in her mouth flopped like a wobbly cock attached to a ghost that she was sucking on.

“Womp-Womp-Womp,” Jen made a game-show noise that suggested that was the wrong answer. “Almost correct, but he didn’t ask you if you attended school. He can tell that from your flat chest and pimples,” she said. She dumped part of her soda over Hope’s head. The brown liquid cascaded down the young teen’s neck. Hope squealed a little in discomfort and flinched but then quickly corrected herself by answer simply that she didn’t work at the establishment.

The man heard high school and teenager and quickly disappeared. He was clearly concerned he’d get in trouble messing around with an underage girl. A few others took off as well, but a few of the older men seemed more inclined to stay and watch.

“Princess, this one has to beg to adjust the hot dog between her cheeks, or she may drop it,” Hope muttered.

“That’s because you have a bony little ass that nobody wants. If your dog-dick drops, then you can get down on your hands and knees and suck it back up. You can take two dogs down your throat, can’t you?”

“No, Ma’am, I’ll gag,” Hope admitted.

It was at this point that another woman that was watching from a distance intervened. She seemed to have had enough, although she had been watching for a few minutes. “Leave that girl alone! This is disgusting!”

“What do you say, Hope. Should I leave you alone?”

“No, please, I asked for this treatment, Ma’am, permission to address the nice lady?” she mumbled, while trying to lovingly retain the hot dog she had in her mouth.

Jen plucked it out of Hope’s mouth and pinched her sister’s cute button nose at the same time. Hope surrendered it and made a gurk noise when it popped out. The dog was dripping with phlegm.

“I appreciate your concern for me, Ma’am. I volunteered for this treatment, and I enjoy it. I do not mind if you observe, but would you kindly leave my sister In peace?”

WOW. The woman who confronted them wasn’t sure what to say. She backed off, perhaps thinking they were all crazy. If Hope or Jen had yelled and escalated things it may have gone differently. I noticed the most common way they handled comments from the crowd was to completely ignore them.

When the person failed to get a response, or even an acknowledgement they often shook their head in disbelief and left with a laugh or a frustrated look of confusion. I still fully did not understand the point of the game – but I was completely mesmerized.

If not for that, the growing fear that we’d get in trouble would have overwhelmed me and I would have fled. I wasn’t doing anything wrong, but I felt guilty by sheer association with this production.

“Good slut,” Jen patted her sister’s head. Hope opened her mouth wide and allowed Jen to feed it down her throat. “You may adjust the wiener in your crack!”

“Now, 53 and 69? Are you both enjoying this treatment?”

“Wuh-huh,” they mumbled in agreement and nodded in unison. Their hot dog tips were touching each other’s lips.

“Would you like to switch with me now, take over and make me stand there with a hot dog in my mouth for the crowd to laugh at me?”

My suspicions were confirmed. Jen seemed to be pushing the envelope of what they could do in the hopes that her mom would have had enough and wanted to switch so she could set the tone. It hadn’t worked though – the girls were still fully invested in obeying the blonde girl – despite Jen not wanting to be in charge.

“Norp!” they signaled their stubborn refusal to stop or transfer leadership to someone else.

“Fine! I am just getting warmed up. 53, feed your hot dog into 69’s mouth, and let her suck it out of your mouth and gobble it slowly. Then you will suck her hot dog out of her mouth ONLY after her mouth is completely empty. Is that understood or do I need to get a marker and write it down on your fat belly?”

Patty and Misty began to kiss the hot dogs into each other’s mouths. I was feeling this burning sensation in my cheeks that I would associate with being humiliated, but it was definitely from the thrill of watching this happen. The reaction of the crowd was shock, a little disgust, and quite a few guys who made noises like they were really into it.

I remembered what my Aunt had told me about most people either enjoying watching her do something or were jealous of her doing something. I didn’t think that was true at this time. I couldn’t imagine how embarrassing this had to be.

Jen placed an elongated finger against the hot dog tip in Hope’s mouth. She pushed the hot dog in and straight down her throat. I was really turned on because of how I could see the hot dog in Hope’s throat and how much it seemed like a dick.

“Hey guys, you can’t do this here,” a cop showed up. He was the same one who rode by slowly to check us out. He wasn’t yelling. He spoke into his radio briefly and walked over to us calmly.

“What laws are we breaking, officer?” Jen seemed very confident and defiant.

“Public indecency, for one,” The cop made it clear he was not to be trifled with.

“Public indecency on Panama Beach? That’s hard to do aint it, Officer? It’s a public beach, and they aren’t showing any more skin than you would see on the beach,” Jen explained calmly and much more softly than she spoke to her sisters.

“It’s hard to do, but it’s possible,” the Cop acknowledged Panama City’s reputation as a party town. “We like to let people party in peace as long as they aren’t bothering anyone. I can come up with a few more charges if you want to test me? You can’t do this here. Take your little show on the road.”

Jen seemed reluctant to pull the plug and wanted to see who she was bothering. No one spoke up.

The cop said that they were causing a spectacle that was restricting the flow of commerce in a public area, and indicated the hot dog stand. The hot dog vendor shrugged like he was actually cool with it. He’d been watching and serving hot dogs at the same time. The cop made it seem like it really didn’t matter and it was time for us to pack up and go while we still could.

Misty and Patty had stopped kissing but hadn’t pulled apart. Hope was trying desperately not to choke on the complete hot dog that had pushed into her esophagus.

Jen quickly assessed the situation and decided to comply. “Take the hot dogs out of your butt cheeks, carry your waters, and follow me,” she said as she led the girls away. I followed as well. The cop stood there with his arms crossed and watched as we headed away. I saw him shake his head in disbelief. I am sure he sees a lot of crazy things in Panama but this may have been a first even for him.

“This is why I hate being IT,” Jen confided to the girls in a more casual way, like she wasn’t talking down to them any longer.

My Aunt had two hot dogs in her mouth. One complete dog and another that was mushed bits that she was trying to eat. “You handled it perfectly, Princess. You assessed the situation, and I had faith that you wouldn’t make us do anything to get arrested. He had to break it up- that was too public,” she shrugged.

My Aunt Patty spoke surprisingly clearly, considering her mouth was full. It was clear that it wasn’t easy and she probably had a lot of practice.

Patty acknowledged me and said they don’t even do things like this in “Cuntsville”. It was obvious that was what they called their home town of Huntsville. I wondered why they seemed to hate it there so much.

“The RV smells like pussy sweat, mildew and piss and isn’t really big enough to play. I am trying to think of places to go that will eat up six hours and not bore me shitless,” Jen said.

“You are doing fine, Princess,” my Aunt reassured her daughter. I found it fascinating how they could all collectively break character. The girls walked like they were Jen’s obedient thralls, but Patty and Jen were talking like they were taking a short break.

Patty shifted back to her submissive persona and asked if Jen minded if she swallowed the dog in her throat.

“You want to continue after that?” Jen looked surprised.

“Absolutely, no harm, no foul. Panama Beach cops are used to drunks, whores, strippers, flashers, all sorts of weirdos up and down the beach. They break it up, move them along and keep the peace. They have too many real crimes to worry about some cheesecake titty flashers attention whoring on the beach. He probably thinks we are doing some sort of Cunts Gone Wild sorority hazing porn video for the Internet. We didn’t even flash anybody,” she said. My Aunt sounded much less afraid of her daughter now that they were talking casually.

“What about you, Misty?”

“It was fun, Princess,” she shrugged like she was perfectly content to do this even longer if everyone were willing.

“I know you wanted to do it, Hope,” Jen said without even asking. She looked over at me. “What about you, Hunter? It seems fun at first watching a bunch of girls get treated like the snotlings that they are – but are you really enjoying it?”

That was a hard question to answer.

On the one hand, I WAS HORNY IN A WAY THAT I COULD NOT EVEN COMPREHEND OR DESCRIBE.

If I told you how often I had to adjust my boner, this story would just be about all the awkward tucks and times that I glanced away so that I didn’t spooge in my swimming trunks. I was so horny that I could have fucked a tree. This wasn’t “sexy” like some sort of romance novel. There was a raunchy, completely out there and open sexuality to everything they did.

I had so many thoughts all at once, but none forming into a single coalesced final thought. I was certainly getting to a point where I understand the difference between doing “sexual” things and “Sex” things. I was unsure of their motivations and what they got out of it. At times, they laughed, at times they nearly cried. They often appeared to invite open ridicule by their own behavior.

Even Jen’s performance had made her the “bad guy” out there -and people weren’t angry with the girls that were complying with Jen. They were mad at her. That may have been one reason she didn’t want to be IT – but Jen seemed like a proper extrovert and had seemed completely unconcerned about who she shocked or offended.

There were probably more people amused by their antics than there were offended. There were grandparents walking with their grandkids, eating ice cream on the grass nearby the hot dog vendor. They hadn’t come to the beach to see anything like this. They were clearly not interested.

This day was such an emotional and erotic roller coaster for me. There were times I was so horny that I could burst, and other times I was so embarrassed that FOR the girls that I was on pins and needles over the building tension of what would happen next.

I concluded that for the girls living through this event was somewhat the same – a rollercoaster. At times, they were getting off on the attention, at times they were mortified, and sometimes both (if that was possible). The tension and excitement of doing something like this and wondering what would happen might have been exciting to them – but was that enough reason to allow someone to actually stick a hot dog in your butt in public? I couldn’t say.

Girls were a mystery to me before the trip, but now with what I saw in my cousins, girls were incomprehensible.

I was mortified, confused, and I was worried that we’d all be arrested for public indecency and my parents would find out. I had no idea why any of this fascinated me.

I couldn’t put ANY of this into words.

“I can honestly say that I did not expect that you did any of this,” I admitted after a reflective pause. Jen seemed disappointed that I took so long to say so little.

Even though what the girls were saying made logical sense, I could not understand their motivations. They had ALMOST been arrested, and none of them seemed the least bit freaked out about it. They seemed relatively amused with themselves.

“Yeah, most people think we are two tampons short of a full box,” Jen agreed. “We have been doing this for about three years now, so pretty much everybody on our street is used to it. We could walk up and down our street butt naked, and nobody would call the cops. I set up a little lemonade and milk stand on Saturday afternoon, and we’d serve whoever had five bucks, but here I do not know what the rules are.”

The very casual way that Jen said Lemonade and Milk stand made me think they used piss and breast milk – my fantasies were out of control. What else could make such a stand scandalous? I wouldn’t have been shocked if the girls could squirt milk out of their tits at this point. I had grossly underestimated the things they were capable of and interested in.

“You did great, Jen,” Misty smiled and reassured her sister after some reflective time of her own. She held one-half of her own hot dog in her mouth and another hot dog and a bottle of water in her hands.

“I am sorry, who?” Jen asked with a tone that suggested she was giving Misty another chance to address her properly.

“Sorry, Princess, I thought we were taking a break?” Misty sounded worried.

“Did I tell you that you were on a break?” Jen asked.

“No, princess,” Misty became far more serious and looked straight ahead.

“You are a dunce, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Ma’am. A moron,” Misty admitted and piled on to insult herself.

“How does a stupid product of the Cuntsville educational system like you count to twenty-one?” Jen demanded Misty’s answer. Jen had a huffy expression on her face like she already knew but wanted to hear it from her sister.

“I take off all my clothes and count all of my fingers, and all of my toes, and my clit, and then I forget what I was asked and do it again, Princess,” Misty smiled as she delivered a punch line to a joke I that sounded like she had practiced and told before.

Misty didn’t strike me as a genius, but she was hardly an imbecile. I couldn’t fathom why she would want to put herself down or be put down. It didn’t seem like a constructive game to me – and yet, the girls wanted to play. It seemed to reinforce a belief that they weren’t worthwhile people – and yet they laughed about it, and seemed eager to continue.

“So, Mom,” Jen addressed her mom with a more casual term. She had not called her Mom during the game. I assumed that was how Jen let them know unofficially they COULD talk to her in their normal voices?

“I know you want to get out there and meet a few new friends, soon. Can I take the girls and meet a few?”

I felt like the girls did NOT want me eavesdropping. Was Jen a hooker too? Or did she just want to go flirt with boys?

“Let’s talk about that tonight after this is all over, Ma’am?” her mother suggested. She pointed to the hot dog hanging out of her mouth like a cigar. “Can I eat, please?”

We were standing in a small parking lot on the opposite side of the beach, wedged between two small stores. There was no one around, but at any moment, someone could come out and want to get into their car.

“No, squat down over there by that car,” Jen pointed and indicated the girls should line up behind a parked car with their backs to the wall.

Misty, Patty, and Hope squatted down with their knees as wide as they could. They pushed their butts out like they had practiced this position many times. I could not fathom the need for further risk. It was like they were intentionally pushing their luck to get caught.

“I am struggling with the rules here in Panama Beach, and now you’ve added this other wrinkle of being unsure what Hunter can know about. I really think that YOU should be IT,” Jen begged her mom to take over and let her just have fun.

“Neither of us would be IT right now if you hadn’t wanted to play so badly. Just be thankful that Hunter is as understanding as he is. Now, we are going to go back to daily routines for the rest of the vacation. Tomorrow I’ll be IT. Okay?”

“Six hours?” Jen pouted like she wanted her mom to be the boss for longer.

“Don’t push your luck,” Patty answered in a more casual tone. It was hard for me to understand the rules of this game if they could break character. I realized it was some sort of power exchange – like a game but fluid without clear breaks or structured rules.

That was hard for me to get my head around. All the games I played were on the computer or board games. Everyone knew the rules when you played, and they were played to be won.

“Okay, a little public humiliation is okay, but no public nudity, right?” Jen asked her mother to clarify the boundaries of the rules. “Can I take the twats back to the RV and spank them there?”

I thought the girls could not surprise me. They spanked each other? Like a parent would? I was wet behind the ears and didn’t quite realize that she meant erotic discipline like BDSM spanking. I was picturing something a Dad might do on Leave it to Beaver if his kids misbehaved.

I was shocked that public nudity would ever be permitted. It seemed way too risky! I liked it, and the girls clearly liked showing off. However, I didn’t think the police or some of the businesses or families would tolerate it.

I had seen a lot of skin in my brief time on the beach, but no one had been naked or topless! The limits sounded so over the top I would have thought no brazen public nudity would be a given.

“Can you not go overboard the first day? I really did not want to talk about spanking with him, Ma’am,” my Aunt seemed disappointed by the question. The other girls seemed disappointed that there would be no spankings.

I thought back to that silly little plaque in the motorhome. It had read, “The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.”

It was supposed to be a joke but not a valid solution. Morale should not improve due to beatings. That didn’t seem like a motivator – until you understood that these girls liked being spanked.

It really seemed like this was the case.

My Aunt Patty looked me up and down as if assessing my maturity level.

“Yes, Only spankings on the BUTT only and with the hand. I know you have common sense, Jen. That’s why I trust you to know what is best for your sisters and me when you are IT. I trust all of you when you are IT; that’s the only way we can do this. Can you just use your best judgment?”

I didn’t know what other kinds of spankings there were. I’d only ever heard of spankings on the bottom.

“Fine, but don’t punish me again if I fuck up today,” Jen agreed to the limitation.

“You might enjoy it,” My Aunt teased playfully.

“That kind is fine. I am NOT enjoying being the boss,” Jen clarified that she truly did not want the authority she was saddled with – at least not for six hours.

“Oh, you love it, now quit stalling and make us do whatever you want us to do. I need to get going,” Patty said. She returned to looking straight ahead and crisped up her exaggerated deep squatting pose.

“Hope, waddle like a duck over to Misty and share Hot Dogs, lips to lip,” Jen instructed like she was half-bored with the role she was in.

“Quack, Quack!” Hope quacked like Donald Duck with glee and waddled, ass sticking out, and kissed her hot dog into Misty’s mouth. The two of them pushed their bodies together in an open squat on the ground, bending forward on their knees so that their faces could meet.

“Start gurgling that Hot Dog like the sweetest nigger’s cock you’ve ever had filling your disgusting cunt, and strip so I can put on that suit, Cunt Face!” Jen demanded.

Cunt was bad – really bad. It was the kind of word I could never say to my mom. Autism as an insult was beyond the pale and inexcusable. Code word or not – it was really jarring.

The word “Nigger” was simply not in my vocabulary at any level – if it was part of a song, I didn’t sing the word. It was just something that I was taught ONLY racists say as a slur, and that was that. If a black person wanted to use it, that was none of my business. I felt like the use of the word wasn’t criminal, but it was damn sure close enough. They had said it briefly earlier – but how Jen said it – it really freaked me out and made me feel like I should have no part of this.

Patty didn’t have a problem with it, though. She began to fuck her mouth with the two whole hot dogs, pushing one in and the other out with one hand. She spoke with her mouth full and mumbled, “Excuse me, Princess, but you said I had to ask three guys to check me out and let me know if my fluff was hanging out?”

Patty could have asked people that question any number of times before this all began. Her tone suggested she wanted to go back and do what she was told to do. I wondered if she just go up to random strangers and ask the question once she separated from us.

“You can do it when you earn enough selling that wrinkled fish taco of yours. Strip!”

“Yes, ma’am,” my Aunt obediently let go of the hot dogs and used strictly her mouth to suck them in and out. She opened her mouth really wide and choked on the hot dogs as she used her tongue and tonsils to play with them for her daughter’s amusement. She reached behind herself and popped off her top. Then she stood up slightly, untied her bottoms, and offered them to her daughter.

The suit had been red at first, but it changed with body temperature to a light silver. It was fascinating and drew your attention to the material because it was frequently in a state of partially metallic red and silver.

My Aunt was naked except for a wedding band. My Aunt’s swimsuit was basically a few strings of cloth that left almost nothing to the imagination – but it was technically street-legal (at least for Panama Beach). I imagined that Patty felt even more vulnerable with NOTHING on out in public.

“I am uncomfortable!” I raised my hand. I had reached a breaking point – this was freaking me out. I felt sorry for my Aunt. The words Cunt and Nigger also made me uncomfortable – I felt like I should not be here – not watching this and, most of all, not being turned on by any of it. It was an uncomfortable erection because I knew I shouldn’t have.

Misty and Hope stopped kissing but remained with their heads close to one another. Patty stopped huffing both hot dogs in and out of her throat but remained squatting and extended her bikini. She looked up at me with surprise on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.