The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

I was the first to rise the next morning. After a pee break, I slipped to the back of the RV for an early chat with Aunt Patty.

“Are you OK? Sorry about last night.”

I gestured toward the front of her thighs, showing the red stripe from the palm frond.

“What really hurts is my hips from trying to walk with my ankles tangled while blindfolded.”

“About that, Misty pissed me off with that whole ‘trip for ice cream’ fuckery. Aunt Patty, you keep saying the game works with four but not with five, meaning me.

“I have been trying to understand, to get along and not be a problem since we got stuck with each other. That’s why I ask so many questions. I’m sorry, I’ll be gone soon, and you can go back to your ways.

“I’m not fitting in your game, and I’m done with being run over with whatever stupid idea comes next. Last night was not fun. She dragged you by your head over into the back seat, threw you on the pavement, and then that pointless and dangerous walking, no, tottering to the ice cream store. I don’t care if YOU are OK with it. Look how your knee is bloody from the concrete, see?

“You asked me to tell you; I’m telling you now. I am uncomfortable. I’ve been maneuvered, and manipulated so that I was bruising Misty’s ass and whipping you with a tree branch. I’ve been taunted, goaded, some words like that, into behaving badly. At least in ways I don’t want. I can’t be your fourth daughter.

“All the way back to that first breakfast at McDonald’s, I’ve been complained about, made to feel bad. If I show excitement around you, it’s some kind of crime, and I’m a pervert. For having erections you know I can’t control at my age. I hear this shit while you’re all impaling your assholes on dildos, just about in my face. Sex is constant, but not for me, except for that one time when I was allowed to cum.

“This is supposed to be fun, a game? Not for me. I. AM. UNCOMFORTABLE.

“In some way or other, all three of my cousins are obviously angry with me now. At least you aren’t so upset with me, Aunt Patty, since I showed you that my mother thinks I am OK.

“I’m going to slip out quietly now through the driver’s door up front, so I won’t wake the girls. I’ll come back to the RV by 1:00 this afternoon. Have a good morning.”

Patty had been listening, but she was still physically sluggish from waking early after a short night. By the time she was moving, Hunter had already reached the other end of the camper and was stepping out.

“Fuck!”

Hunter was walking without a specific purpose or destination. He stopped for coffee, which went down easily once he adulterated it with five sugars and a heavy dose of whole milk. Approaching the beach, he was surprised to see people out on the sand. Moving closer, he realized these were older people on portable loungers. They were caretaking their fishing poles arranged along the surf line.

One of the fishermen called out to him. Hunter agreed to monitor his two poles while he made a quick restroom trip. They got to talking, and eventually, he was able to explain, in general terms, how and why he found himself on the Gulf Coast away from his parents—and his current predicament.

Once he reassured Eldon, the fisherman, that he was safe and simply caught up in an uncomfortable situation, Hunter asked for some advice.

“The problem is, from here in the Florida Panhandle, about the only way to Tennessee for you is driving or ten or more hours on a Greyhound Bus. You’re not old enough for either option, realistically. If you could get yourself to Tallahassee (or Mobile) to fly, a plane ticket from there to Nashville is probably much too expensive. So, I think you’re stuck.

“You’re an only child, and they have a single mom and no brothers. None of you have useful experience of living together. You’re all smashed into a Winnebago, you say? At your age, this is a recipe for disaster. Just not killing each other is a reasonable goal to strive for, I think.

“My impression of you is that usually you’re shy and try to get along with people. You’re out here by yourself, looking for a break. I can guess those four females are overwhelming. Maybe you will all be able to get along better if you, oh, I guess, ‘stand your ground.’

“Without any space of your own, like a bedroom, you are at a huge disadvantage. I think you have to push back, or you’re going to be miserable. More miserable, I guess.”

“Why do you say this?”

“It’s easy, Hunter. Growing up, I had five older sisters and no bedroom. No privacy. Only two of them were kind to me; the others wanted to make me miserable.”

After some more conversation on lighter subjects, I took my leave of Eldon and set off back towards the center of town. I found the public library; inside I took out a book at random and found a comfortable chair. It looked like I was reading, but actually, I was evaluating my situation. What had already happened, and what my future days would be like with the four of them.

At 12:30, I stepped back into the Winnebago and was greeted by silence. Patty was scowling, her glare moving over the faces of the girls in succession.

Surprised, I said, “I’m sorry. I will come back tonight instead, but I don’t have anywhere else to stay.”

“No, Hunter, I’m pleased that you came back. I just needed to have a talk with my girls. Hope, you can begin. What do you have to say to Hunter?”

Hope: “Hunter, I apologize for my behavior. I was happy at first when I found out you knew so much about Japanese culture. You told me that you did NOT think I was autistic; I accused you anyway. You accommodated my animal forms and quirks. I repaid your kindness with coldness. I made fun of you; I was unfriendly. I don’t know why I did this. I am sorry.”

Misty: “It was wrong for me to send you with my mother last night on that stupid ice cream task. You have also tried to be kind, and I have responded with rudeness and impatience. I have been telling you how to behave towards me, which is not my place or privilege. I apologize to you, Hunter.”

Jen: “From the moment you arrived, I have complained. I said you were the reason we couldn’t have any fun. I have teased you time and time again with my body, and offered you sex for your first time, then yanked the offer away. I have never once acknowledged that you treat us with courtesy and respect in spite of the grief that we have caused you. Constantly, I label you as perverted while flaunting my body in front of your eyes. I am sorry, cousin.”

Patty: “It is my duty to treat you as family, Hunter. You are my nephew and my guest. Part of that is making sure that my daughters if nothing else, treat you with basic courtesy. Instead, I have left you in their hands to mistreat for their own amusement. And I have abused you as well; I have taken advantage of your good nature and dragged you down into our kinky and filthy game.

“Hunter, please stay. I promise you will have better treatment. And, please, don’t rat me out to my sister, although I deserve it.”

“You ladies all finished?” I asked gruffly.

“Yes,” answered Patty.

“Good, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

“I’m here with you bitches for two more weeks, and I’m going to enjoy myself, and so are you. Patty, your job is to back me up.

“Today’s rotation is CANCELED; Misty will not be IT.”

“Really?” squeaked Misty.

“WHAT?” exploded Jen. “But it’s Misty’s day!”

“Shut up, Rat-Face. I didn’t ask for your opinion,” My Aunt demanded and turned the floor over to me.

“I said, shut the fuck up, bitches. Today, I am IT, and you call me Sir. All four of you. This afternoon, I’m going to Rule the Ruests.”

I paused to let my word-play sink in. I don’t think the girls appreciated how that sounded like “Rule the Roost.” I continued.

“I have figured things out, and I am DONE being passive. And I’m sick to death of Misty’s ‘I’m so ugly, boo-hoo, but don’t you dare feel sorry for me’ middle child middle school bullshit.”

Misty tried to interrupt, but I wouldn’t allow it.

“Patty, put your foot in her cunt if Rat-Face interrupts me again.”

Jen’s eyes got big and round. I folded my arms and glared at her. Hope giggled, enjoying the idea that her big sister was in trouble.

“Hope-chan?”

“Sir?”

“Cat form, four legs, add tail, add ears, activate.”

Hope rushed off to comply, making a loud attempt to simulate the sound of purring.

“Jen?”

“Sir!”

“You and your mother are going to go up to the front of the RV and rotate the two big seats up there to face backward. You will sit there and watch quietly. If I hear any more outbursts, there will be discipline. Am I understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Get moving.”

“Misty?”

“Sir!”

“I’m going to spank your disgusting fat farting ass until you no longer have any reeking clouds of gas left inside you. Then, I’m going to pollute my cock by sticking it in that disgusting swamp you call a pussy.

“Next, Butt-Face is going to use her cat paws to pull apart your cheeks, exposing your anal fissure. She will lick your asshole sloppy wet so you will be ready for butt-fucking.

“And then once I’m finished in there, you’re going to ask her, politely, to clean my emissions from your bowels.

“Do you understand my instructions so far, you two sluts? Hope? Misty? Good.

“Misty, I need to warn you. If you do not follow my instructions exactly, I will be forced to impose severe discipline. You will feel my wrath in ways I know you will hate intensely.

“I will speak of your supple hips, your luxurious backside, the soft yet firm globes of your bosom, the sparkle in your eyes, and the warmth of your sweet smile and coral lips.

“About how the sound of your sniveling is like the tinkling of silver bells at Christmastime. Your belching smells of spring violets. The dry skin on your elbows is like the crisp desert—”

Patty exploded, “I swear to God, Hunter, if you don’t shut up, I’m going to kick you in the balls.”

“Alright, settle down. Now, as for you, Jen, I believe you made me an offer not long ago. After I get done with your sister, give me about ten minutes to reload, and I will take you up on that. Between now and then, you should be considering front, rear, or both.

“Last, except for the cat ears and tail, everybody in this vehicle needs to be naked. Otherwise, I’m going to be reciting even more pretty words about Misty’s hot body.”

Suddenly, clothing was flying at me from every direction.

There were 14 days until my parents returned from Europe. In Panama City Beach, for that time, I wasn’t going to be participating in their game. Except when I chose to and on my terms.

In the library, I remembered how they were all over that homeless guy, and then Patty even sent him off with a $20. They give their pussies away at the drop of a hat to strangers. But not to me. I’m just supposed to watch.

Also, I was stuck watching while they openly masturbated. If my balls were any bluer, my whole body would change and turn blue. I’d become a Smurf. A sexless cartoon character from kiddie television.

I needed a different model. Instead of turning blue, I would turn green. I would become The Hulk, full of aggression and power. At least, a more hulk-ish version of myself. And I would get myself laid. Why not? Those girls were masturbating and giving up their bodies to randoms right in front of me.

That is why I came out with a whole different attitude.

After that first new day, our group found a new routine. I reverted to being a game observer instead of a participant. But Patty was still nervous that I would rat her out, even accidentally. So the rules changed so that every day, I was assigned one of my cousins or Patty, while the game continued for the remaining three.

Each one was a different experience. With Patty, I required her to reveal all the dirt about her history, particularly with my mother. And all about Davis, who was repulsive and shocking. I promised myself (when I became an adult) to legally get rid of my middle name, his name.

I wanted Jen to help me get more comfortable with the opposite sex. One good thing about my time in the RV was that I was not holed up inside all day on the internet. Back in Tennessee, young women were going to meet a whole new Hunter.

Jen and I spent our time being social, out in the town and on the beach. We created an act where Jen was my older sister helping me get over being shy and learn how to date (in exchange for homework help or something). So how to flirt, what I should do to be more appealing, and so forth. Jen was so attractive that we could approach people easily, and I could practice my social skills.

My time with Hope was easy and fun for both of us. We simply immersed ourselves in the stories of the Japanese characters we were both familiar with. Other times, we would play with one of her animal personas.

Misty was a big problem for me. I was very attracted to her physically, but her self-regard was so awfully low. I hated that. But then I had an idea. I asked her to describe herself, and she listed off the usual list of her faults and deficiencies.

“You want me and other men to dominate you, use you, and abuse you. Being hurt and disparaged is what you enjoy, not the sex. Am I right? Yeah, that’s what I expected you to say.

“What’s in it for me? You’re not submissive, you say, and you think you’re already worthless. If I expect to get off on making you comply, I have nothing to do. What’s the point? It’s like showing up to find you’re already tied up and whipped.

“Jen said something to me, ‘Nobody ever turned me down for sex.’ You decided that you couldn’t compete with Jen, body-wise, so you don’t even try. You talked about ‘resting bitch face.’ My point is that you aren’t getting attention because you’ve already turned yourself down; you show in your expression that a guy approaching you would be wasting his time.

“Stop fussing over Jen. You’re old enough now to stop obsessing over what you think is wrong about yourself. Complaining about your nose or something is NOT attractive.

“You are totally fuckable. And by that, I mean there would be lots of opportunities for you if you were being approachable and circulating with guys your age. You would be dating and more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.