The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

There are not many places that are private on Panama Beach. Crowds were at the beach in all the public access places. We turned down a deserted one-way street called spyglass drive. It ended in a dead end, with some fences that led to a resort on the beach. It seemed perfect to my Aunt for what she called warm-up.

29555-15-spyglass.jpg

“Still enjoying the game? This is all there is to it! Sometimes we did it in our house, but in that Winnie, it smells like cunt and ass quick! We’ll probably play Public Disgrace all the time. You may get bored of it.”

I hardly thought that was possible. I was beyond excited despite the mundane way that the girls treated this exercise, and how none of them seemed freaked out about the possibility of being humiliated in public.

“I guess this is a little different, though. Public Disgrace is where I scold the girls for something they did and then humiliate them. This is kind of the same thing, except now they have to admit they asked me to do it. I think the first scenario is a little more plausible to people, but we won’t know until we try it.”

I was flattered they were trying MY idea.

Patty lined the girls up. She could be laid back and fun when she wasn’t playing the game, but she was all business right now.

“Who has to pee?” she asked.

The girls all had to pee and raised their hands. They looked down at the sand like they were ashamed they had to answer the call of nature.

“Anyone needs to take a shit?”

“No, Mistress,” the girls replied.

Patty made the girls press their tits to the wall of some store in an alley. We weren’t in the public eye, but anyone could have walked by on the way to the beach. She had her daughters place their palms against it like they were being arrested.

“I have a helper now, so I should have him do a dipstick check, but I don’t want him to be thoroughly disgusted with how much poop you whores generate in a day,” Patty said. She clearly didn’t believe them when they said they didn’t have to go poop. I didn’t realize that Patty was implying her finger was a dipstick that she was inserting to measure how much crap was in their asses until my Aunt came behind each girl, slid their bikini bottoms to the side, and stuck her finger into their puckered assholes.

My Aunt commented that she didn’t want to see brown streaks. “During the game, lots of things go in the asshole,” she told me that she expected their butts to be clean and empty before the game ever began.

Two quarts low? Nope, just a liar. You are always full of shit,” Patty started with Jen. My Aunt plucked the spent condom she had stuffed in her daughter’s asshole out delicately. I was surprised she could fish it out so easily. “Anyone hungry for chocolate dipped, vanilla candy?”

Misty was the only one who eagerly answered, “Yes, Ma’am!” she held her mouth open wide, and stuck her tongue out like she was starving for it.

I found it not only disgusting but incredibly degrading to imagine begging to eat something that a stranger used to cum inside her mother, and that had been packed into her sister’s asshole. It was one thing to be willing to do it – but Misty really did seem like a glutton for humiliation.

Despite my confusion by her motives, my cock stirred against my thigh, and I found myself pinching it and pulling it to the side in my shorts.

“Anyone? Bueller, Bueller?” My Aunt made a cryptic reference that I didn’t understand and pretended not to hear Misty.

Misty repeated, “Please, Mistress! Please, Mistress, Ooh, I love cum! Let me have it, please!” In anguish as if she was tired of being teased and desperate to swallow some stranger’s spent semen after it had been in her sister’s pussy.

Patty held the spent condom under Misty’s nose for a moment and let a few drops of wet semen escape the tip onto Misty’s tongue. I thought surely, she would grant Misty’s request since it would apparently make her happy – that was the point of this cruelty, wasn’t it?

After teasing Misty, Patty brought it over to Hope and made the young girl suck on it. Hope cleaned it like it was bubble gum she was washing in her mouth before her mother made her spit it into the sand at her feet. I wondered if Misty had been using reverse psychology to avoid being made to consume it, or if she truly loved the taste of random spunk.

“Misty, I know that fat ass of yours holds shit like a camel’s hump holds water in the desert. I am going to check anyway ... surprise, surprise, I feel a little Alabama mudslide,” Patty said. Misty had to stifle her laughter while she blushed after her mom’s intrusive “dipstick inspection”.

She left Misty’s thong pulled to the side and then moved on to Hope. My Aunt made Misty sniff the finger after she withdrew it, but there was no sign of brown on it.

“And Hope? You didn’t take a dump outside when Hunter walked you, so I know you are going to be full of shit,” my Aunt said while using the same finger. When she withdrew it there was no brown streak, but Patty pushed the dirty finger she had used to inspect the girl’s asses into Hope’s open mouth. Hope opened wide without instruction and despite her lack of emotion – I got the impression she was eager to clean her mom’s finger.

“That’s how the game is played, Hunter. I have to not only boss these little cunts around, but I have to make sure they clean out their dirty asses and empty their bladders before they start. It hasn’t freaked you out yet? This is just the warm-up. We have about three more hours to go, and then we are done.”

Patty seemed intent on “freaking me out” – although she didn’t have any malice or sadistic intent. She just assumed that by now, I would be so overwhelmed that I would run away in disgust.

I thought it was a wild ride. I tried to pretend that I wasn’t a little overwhelmed and intimidated. I am sure my Aunt noticed, but she allowed me to remain her Helper and continued teasing her daughters.

“Strip out of the bikinis, squat, and piss over there in the sand! You can hold your shit for now and wait until you can’t hold it any longer.”

The girls groaned as if they didn’t want to wait to take a shit.

“Maybe next time you will be a little more honest with me,” Patty warned. She told me there was a fat chance of that and presumed the girls were natural liars. She told them that wouldn’t be getting any “nigger cocks up their tails until they cleaned themselves” and the girls groaned again.

I wasn’t sure if they truly were sad that they couldn’t have anal sex with black men, or they knew that their mom intended to make them wait until it was uncomfortable. I couldn’t tell what Patty was trying to teach the girls with her punishments or lessons – if she was teaching them anything at all. It seemed a little arbitrary to me.

“Strip, Squat, and Piss! This isn’t flap your tits in the breeze day,” my Aunt instructed.

29555-15-jen.jpg

“Yes, Mistress,” the girls obediently stripped, wadded up their suits into balls in their fists, and squatted down to piss. It was intriguing to me – watching them squat like that. They seemed so vulnerable and yet indifferent, as if this were not that big of a deal to be naked in public.

If anyone walked out of the nearby buildings, they would have been seen! However, most of the buildings nearby looked abandoned or run down. We were lucky they were behind a fence in a sandy lot and not out on the beach itself.

“Do all of you girls pee outside during the game?” I asked. I mentioned that I thought only Hope did that when she was walked as a dog.

“Is this a turn-on to you?” Patty seemed amused by my question. I had never seen a girl pee before, and it simply fascinated me. “I think we normally empty our piss flaps wherever we are told,” the way she said it sounded particularly humiliating – like it was something shameful women had to do on command. I couldn’t imagine them watching me do something so personal.

“If they did go poop, would you have bagged it up?” I asked.

“Why? This is an abandoned dirt hill,” my Aunt shrugged. I was just curious whether they would have.

“Not all of our games are done out in big crowds, but there is a chance people might spot us. I want you to be on the lookout. She made the girls rub each other down with lotion, from top to bottom, while completely naked – not even their swimsuits would get in the way.

It was incredibly erotic, but I had to stand on the highest point of one sand dune and keep an eye out for weirdos. Patty stripped down and told Jen and Misty to rub lotion on her while she made Hope eat her ass. It was incredibly sexual and intense.

“Hey, there is a guy coming!” I warned of a homeless-looking guy who was ambling his way over to our location.

“Shit, just when I was having fun,” Patty said. When she asked me to describe him, she decided to take a chance. “Let him watch if he wants,” she said.

When Patty saw that he was a black man in his early sixties or late fifties, with gray in his beard, she was overjoyed and called him over.

“Damn, ladies! What is going on out here?” he smiled over his fortunate discovery.

“Putting on a little suntan lotion, would you like some? We’ve got plenty!” Patty offered.

The homeless man’s name was Daniel. He thought that he was being put on, and it took Patty walking up and helping him remove the worn shirt that he was wearing to get him to realize they were serious.

I felt like this was going too far – it just seemed wrong to invite a stranger to play with her daughters. At this point, I still thought it may be all talk. Patty had asked about having sex with the bartender when we were at the tiki bar. I didn’t know what would happen if he had said yes right then. It seemed like the girls were going to do something sexual with this man. I turned away to give them privacy since I wasn’t invited to participate.

I wanted to watch what was happening. I’ll be honest, I wanted to be the guy.

“How come this young man doesn’t get to play with you lovely ladies,” Daniel asked as my Aunt removed his jeans and underwear.

“That’s my nephew, Hunter. He’s my helper today, but he’s saving himself for marriage.”

“Shit, I have been married seven times! The first time, I can’t even remember now; nothing to save it for!” Daniel laughed his advice in my direction.

“I know, he doesn’t know what he is missing, does he, Daniel?” Patty asked as she knelt at his feet in the sand. She wasn’t interested in talking about me – there was only one thing that mattered to her, and that was his dick.

I felt I couldn’t reverse course on my decision without seeming like a hypocrite. I did turn around to watch though.

His cock was not impressive, but she seemed fascinated with it. His dick reminded me of a chocolate pickle -curved to the side. Patty got down on her hands and knees, pulled her hair back a little, and said it was good to be the queen. She began to lick his dick while the girls rubbed him down with lotion.

I thought perhaps Patty would draw the line at allowing her daughters to have sex with other men. She didn’t, though. Jen joined her mother on her knees and began licking his nuts with her. Misty nuzzled his dirty neck and kissed away the sweat while rubbing his body, and Hope – she pulled his old ass cheeks apart and buried her head between his cheeks.

I was getting so hard.

“Come on over here and get a taste of this sweet honey,” he once again beckoned me to join him. I felt like that was definitely crossing a line with my family. I was tempted – but no. He told me to suit myself, and it wasn’t long before Patty had straddled him. She was holding his hands to her tits, and the other girls were kissing and touching each other.

“Come get it, who wants it,” Patty slid off of his cock when he came and raised up. Misty was first under her mother and ate her cream-filled pussy. The cum dripped out of my Aunt’s wet pussy right into her daughter’s mouth.

“Don’t be greedy, I want some,” Jen demanded. She balled up her fist and punched down on Misty’s tummy. It wasn’t enough to bruise her – but it hurt. Misty got up and kissed her sister--what I would later learn is something called a ‘snowball,’ then Jen passed the cum to Hope.

“Still want to kiss my sister, Sir?” Jen smiled at me with her perfect teeth. I felt a little embarrassed that I was going to kiss Hope earlier. Hope didn’t acknowledge me. She passionately kissed the cum into her mother’s mouth. Patty opened her mouth, let the stranger’s cum dangle on her tongue. “Who do you want to have it?”

“You, baby!” Daniel cooed with pleasure. He was thrilled that all of these women wanted to eat his cum.

My Aunt played with the cum for a minute, blew bubbles with it, spit a little out onto her lips and sucked it back in to savor the flavor, and then swallowed. The “IT” girl got to have sex too. I didn’t realize that.

He didn’t stick around after he got his nut. My Aunt actually gave HIM twenty dollars- which, for a prostitute, made no sense to me. I wouldn’t realize until later that Patty had a bit of a heart of gold. She won’t admit that. She’d say she has a soft spot for black cock (a couple of them).

My Aunt got dressed and said that they decided a long time ago that straight sex was not really playing the game. “It’s like extra credit. If we get a chance to fuck we’ll do it, but it’s kind of a cop-out. Rat-Face could call some of her friends and fuck us all day. That would keep our cunts spread and wet, but she was just doing that to get out of being IT. We have to move around and not just do gang bangs.”

I didn’t fully understand Patty’s explanation. She could tell. She explained “If I just called some of my rough friends over and fucked them for four hours, I didn’t have to put much effort into running the game. I am just trying to tell you, the game isn’t centered around just getting our jollies off with big black cock.”

I still didn’t understand why they would play any game that didn’t get their “jollies off”. I had no idea and so many questions building up in my head. I didn’t want to interrupt their game to ask, but I also didn’t want to seem naïve. My Aunt could tell from the look on my face that I was confused.

Patty told me that the general rule of thumb is that it’s up to the girl who is running the show, but if she plays, then she definitely gives the girls credit for the time back that day. If she doesn’t, then it needs to be strange or really kinky sex.

The girls seemed to feel that she owed them an extra twenty minutes for indulging herself. They took a casual moment to express their thoughts about it. Hope was the only one without an opinion.

I thought four women having sex with an old homeless black man WAS strange and really kinky- they didn’t. The girls THANKED their mother when Patty said she would give them thirty minutes back. “I liked his dick.”

They negotiated to PROLONG their humiliating endurance, because their mother got to have sex with a stranger with them. It was the most surreal thing I’d ever seen.

“Thirty minutes is enough time to fist your disgusting piss holes wide enough to fit a softball and then walk the beach in your beautiful new bikinis!!”

Patty instructed the girls to squat together in a semi-circle, with their knees apart and their assholes and cunts visible. They were expected to suck their hands and get them nice and phlegmy – reaching down their throats and choking themselves repeatedly until they threw up all over the sand between their toes.

They looked miserable, like they didn’t enjoy it at all. Then they repeated the process with the other hand. Misty basically punched her throat rapidly until she vomited down onto her tits and continued after wiping some of her phlegm into her hands.

My Aunt chuckled as the girls complied to the point that their eyes were glassy and red, and their tits and chins were dripping with spit. Then she gave the order to fist each other.

I’ve never seen or heard about fisting.

The girls started with their hands, pointing two fingers and masturbating the girl to their right – so that Hope was masturbating Misty, Misty was masturbating Jen, and Jen was masturbating Hope.

Once they started, they worked on another finger and another until they had all four fingers inside each other’s wet pussies. The sun was already out and beating down on them, so they began to sweat. Once they had fisted each other’s pussies, Patty instructed them to do the same thing to their assholes in the opposite direction. Hope’s fingers went into Jen’s butt. None of them put up any resistance, they simply coordinated like a human centipede or a set of Lego bricks all fitting together with interlocking pieces in each other’s holes. Each girl fisting the other in a semi-circle.

They blushed a little but seemed to accept this round-robin exercise as if they had performed it frequently enough that it no longer seemed strange to them.

The girls were locked together like a pinwheel or merry go round of sorts. It was hard to watch and not comment or jerk off on them. I felt like they would have allowed it, but I did not want to ask. Instead, I watched as they furiously opened each other up. After a few minutes, they started talking dirty.

“Yes, ruin my asshole! Destroy it, oh god! I am such a pig. Harder, please, deeper, Hope!!!” Misty grunted as she had an orgasm. I could tell because Misty shivered and everyone else laughed at her for getting turned on so easily.

I could smell the scent of their sex dripping on the Panama Beach sand. If anyone had come by, there would have been no withdrawing their hands and just acting like normal. They had their fists inside each other to the wrist.

“You do this every day?” I asked my Aunt as we watched.

“No, not exactly like this. I like this pattern because they all have to work as a team – get each other off.”

The fact that they did this regularly, but had developed OTHER ways to play with each other that may be more to their liking deeply intrigued me.

“They look like they enjoy it, but I can’t imagine how painful it is,” I observed.

“You can fist your asshole and find out. Squat down over there and knock yourself out. There is lotion over there; get it all over your hand. Works almost as good as snotty-slut-throat-coating,” she described how the girls lubricated their own fists. My Aunt didn’t appear to be joking. I assumed only girls could possibly enjoy this – because I couldn’t imagine a man doing it.

“Do they like it? They look like they are suffering,” I asked again rather than finding out for myself.

“Yes, and yes,” my Aunt replied cryptically without further comment.

“The world doesn’t move to the beat of just one drum; what might be right for you may not be right for some,” I quoted another of her sayings.

“Excuse me, but I have to ask, Why do you keep quoting Different Strokes, Sir?” Jen asked from the fisting circle with her sisters. She was huffing and trying to control her breathing.

I didn’t know about the TV show. I’ve watched old Monty Python and Sanford and Son. I knew some old television programs but I had no idea what Different Strokes was.

My Aunt came clean and admitted that it was a TV show theme. I chuckled at how naïve I was and shrugged that it still fit the situation. My Aunt had reminded me of the wise spider from the cartoon Charlotte’s Web. I was clearly the naïve pink pig who is in awe of the spider and has no clue about the fact that he was probably born to become bacon.

Now, I had a new appreciation that she was also silly and a little goofy at times. It made her seem more approachable. I started referring to her as Patty for the rest of the afternoon, and she didn’t stop me from calling her that. I didn’t even realize that I was saying it.

Our next step was to have the girls put their itty-bitty bikinis back on after licking each other’s hands clean. They had never covered that much, but now their puffy assholes and pussies were gaping, and the cloth did absolutely nothing to cover them.

My Aunt intended to parade them around the beach just as they were – in front of the many onlookers. Their labia was pulled out so that it could be seen flapping down in the front. Their assholes were gaping wide so that the thong material could only cover a tiny sliver of their sphincters. My Aunt didn’t care that some of them were families and elderly couples. I found that to be brazen and a little insensitive, but it was also thrilling because they were basically naked in public.

Their holes flapped open around the slivers of cloth between their legs as they walked and became even more pronounced. Their pussies dripped down their thighs, despite the look of shame on their faces. The girls were still coated in their own slime from when they gagged themselves until they spit up on their tits and it dribbled down their chin. It was sexy, sweaty, and definitely degrading.

I had never realized until I looked closely at Misty that she shaved her pussy. She had some black stubble showing between her ass crack. I had never seen any stubble on or around any of their pussies. I was able to study Misty’s body much more closely. My cousin said she craved attention, but she seemed uncomfortable when she was the center of it.

I couldn’t stop looking at her in particular because she Misty was exposed the most. She had really large genitals and a suit that was barely street legal before she was fisted by her sisters. Now, she was basically naked with a string bikini that drew the eye to her body. She had oversized dark areola and her nubs were erect and stiff. The material of her top was stretched so that it covered the nipples but not the areola fully.

I observed that Misty had a lot darker skin around her vagina, and in her ass crack than any of the other girls. Hope’s skin coloration was bright pink in her ass crack and her pussy lips – nothing dark at all. I also noticed that Misty clearly had a lot of patches of hair that she had to shave compared to the other girls. She even had a tiny wisp of stubble coming up from her pussy toward her belly button. It was fascinating to see how different each girl’s body truly was.

“Does hair grow in between your butt crack?” I asked. I was simply curious, and it was a naïve but innocent question. I hadn’t intended to humiliate Misty. She did look embarrassed when her sister and mother laughed. Apparently, she was naturally hairy. Patty said that Misty had to shave a lot to keep her “Filthy snatch and asshole bald as Kojak.”

“Yes, Sir, I am a hairy ape with a hairy asshole,” Misty admitted. I noticed that she looked a little weepy. Her eyes had become glassy and red when she forced her hand down her throat to make herself puke – so I wasn’t sure if that was the case.

We were walking out into the beach area. It was still relatively early, but there were already groups of people on the beach and several people turned their heads when we walked past them.

“Why do you guys shave everything?” I asked. The porn I had seen almost always featured girls with hairless pussies. I hadn’t questioned it or thought about it. I didn’t shave or trim, and I assumed that men didn’t do that.

“Makes it easier to fuck us and see our goodies,” Misty remarked more casually. We were walking in the area between the deep sand and the wet sand where there were lots of sunbathers. More than a few people turned their heads and watched the girls walk on by. No one seemed entirely shocked that some girls showed up in skimpy bikinis. My Aunt and her daughters just happened to be the ones that were walking nearby at the time and people watched.

“Your cousin asked you a question. I thought you were the one that LIKED protocol? You are always a stickler when you are IT – terrible example, FISTY MISTY,” my Aunt spoke down to her daughter. Misty’s butthole was hanging open so wide that I could see inside her anal ring as she walked.

Patty rhymed “Misty” with “Fisty” and suddenly, my perpetual boner started to throb in my shorts. The very idea of a girl named “Fisty” turned me on.

Misty corrected herself and said the same thing but added a sir when she addressed me. My Aunt said it wasn’t good enough and she needed to teach her a lesson. She stopped their humiliating trek down the sandy beaches of Panama and made Misty dig her feet into the sand while spreading her legs further than shoulder apart. She told Misty to bend over and face her ass toward the gulf and answer my questions thoroughly. Misty was instructed to keep her toes/feet and hands buried in the sand and not take them out for any reason.

“If anyone asks her why she is here, tell her that her Aunt is punishing her for not answering your question. Offer to let them ask her any questions and see that she addresses them respectfully as Sir or Ma’am. Do NOT tell them that she enjoys this and is an attention whore!”

She was basically naked, and the position Misty was in made it seem like she truly was. The swimsuit bottoms were sucked into her crack and slit. The top covering her nipples was hidden by the sand. If not for the tiny strap around Misty’s back, you would not know she had on any bikini at all.

29555-15-butt.jpg

“Your punishment is you have to stand here. Get your hands down in the sand. Don’t move them, don’t even scratch your ass! You have to answer your cousin’s questions thoroughly, correctly and respectfully. I don’t care how silly or how serious they are – you answer every god-damned one of them like it’s a test to get into whore school and you want to get an A.”

“Yes, my queen,” Misty didn’t seem all that happy about the assignment.

“He’ll let me know if you fail to answer or avoid a question. Do you understand, Fisty Fart-Face?” she asked her daughter. Misty acknowledged the instructions and assumed the position. It looked like she might be performing a a stretching exercise or Yoga but it wouldn’t be long before people started to notice and think it was unusual.

Patty led Jen and Hope off to some other humiliation further down the beach. I watched as they trundled off, and then I stared at my cousin’s gaping pussy and asshole. Misty had the most pronounced labia and clit of all the girls, and it was on display just like she was. The dark skin around the clit shimmer with pussy juice. I felt she was deeply ashamed of how easily she got wet but she didn’t try to hide her body at all. Her tits reminded me of jiggly sacks of milk, and they hung down when she bent over. Even though she had her nipples covered – 90% of her actual boob was fully exposed.

There was some awkward silence between us. We were fortunate not to be positioned close to any towels or sunbathers, but people walking past us gawked and stared -most snickered, some seemed horrified.

“Sorry you got stuck with me just because I forgot my protocol; that was stupid,” she admitted and addressed me as Sir.

“Did you intentionally want to get punished?”

“Kind of, but not like this. Sir.” I prodded her to explain, and she said, “I was hoping to get spanked. Mistress knows the best way to punish me is to starve me of attention. I am surprised she left you here.”

“You don’t seem like you like it when I look at you,” I said bluntly.

“I don’t understand why you would when you could look at my sisters. You like Hope, and I am a cow. It feels like you are staring because I am so fat,” she said. I didn’t think Misty was “fat” – she was curvy and had big tits and might be considered chubby.

“Maybe she thought someone would come up and molest you while your feet were buried in the sand,” I suggested.

“Who says I wouldn’t like that?” she mused.

I pointed out that she forgot to call me Sir.

“I play with only women, Sir! We have a few men we call Sir back home, but I am not used to it all day. You can tell Mom that I forgot. That’s how the game is played.”

She didn’t apologize for forgetting and technically, I couldn’t punish her even if I had wanted to do that. I felt like she may have given me an open invitation to molest her, but I didn’t want to take a chance and get kicked out of the game. My Aunt had said I had to WATCH her and could ask questions. That was all I intended to do.

“Are you just intentionally forgetting so that you can get punished more?”

“That would be my secret, wouldn’t it, Sir?” my cousin replied coyly.

A woman in her fifties strolled by with her husband and leered at us with disdain. She looked up and down at Misty with disgust. I could tell from how she stared from about 10 feet away that she planned to come over and confront us as soon as she assessed the situation.

“Aren’t you ashamed of yourself to be out here showing off your goodies?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” she answered the woman promptly.

“You should be! Everybody can see everything you have, and I mean everything, young lady!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.