The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

“Actually, Ma’am, I have something to talk about,” Misty raised her hand and pouted like she had a concern that needed to be addressed. She was naked and had been squatting silently in a casual position next to her sister.

“You aren’t angry that your sister farted in your mouth,” Patty assumed that Misty was going to complain about what Jen confessed to doing to her last night. “but yes, Rat-face will be punished,” Patty started to say as she anticipated what Misty was going to suggest.

“No, that’s not it, Ma’am. I know this is cutting into our time today, and I am sorry to you both,” she apologized to Hope and Jen. “May I address Hunter-Sama, and I’ll try to be brief? I also have something to say, and it’s easier now because I have to be IT tomorrow, right?”

“I don’t even know what Hunter is going to do as my Helper. I am not sure I need one. As long as you are comfortable with it, you can tag along and help out,” Patty seemed uninterested in letting her daughter address me right now. She wanted to get started. I felt like Misty as the middle child sort of anticipated being ignored by Jen’s good looks and Hope’s cute but quirky behavior.

“Not concerned about him being a helper at all. Can I have five minutes?” she asked politely. At first, I thought Misty was going to say something funny, but It was obvious now that Misty wanted to speak up about something that may be relatively important.

“Fine, but if this is not entertaining, then you have six hours to be in charge tomorrow,” Patty wasn’t kidding. Hope and Jen shook their heads in surprise when Misty accepted the challenge. She politely moved her sister out of the way by bumping her with her butt while crawling with her palms flat and knees.

“I know I am not your favorite Ruest sister, Hunter-Sama,” she began without standing up. I didn’t think anything negative about Misty. I wasn’t sure where she was going with this. “You and Jen obviously have a thing going on after I left, and Hope and you were flirting with all your nerdy stuff yesterday. I am just a tubby-fat, boring, fart-factory with two sweaty, floppy tits and a sloppy pussy.”

It was a very cruel assessment of her body. She wasn’t the hottest sister but she wasn’t disgusting either.

I wanted to correct her. She had a point that I had a crush on Hope, and that was kind of obvious. I didn’t think I had a “thing” with Jen, but technically, she had asked me to fuck her, and we just had this intense spectacle play out.

“All my life, I was the middle child. Jen is the prettiest, Hope is the special one with behavior issues, and I was just quiet, Misty. I don’t have any special talents, not particularly pretty, nothing particularly interesting about me, not very good at conversation.”

I wanted to offer some positive, constructive reinforcement instead of allowing my cousin to knock herself down that way. I held my tongue as I tried to think of a way to tell her she was special in some other ways.

“Yesterday, you said some things to me that I did not like, and it made me uncomfortable, Sir,” she confessed.

I was not prepared for that. I don’t think her mother was either. She looked at me as if she was going to say, “Did you piss off ALL three of my girls?”

“You said that I am not a dumb cow and that I should not believe it. I got angry and lost my temper with you. I do apologize for that because now I realize that your intentions were good when you said that. I thought you were just blowing smoke and going to tell me how ‘special’ I am and hearing people say that always makes me feel like they are just patronizing me.”

I was suddenly really glad that I hadn’t spoken up, because I was just about to tell her that everyone is special in their own way.

“I left right after you said that. Unlike Jen, I went and sat quietly on a bench at the beach by myself because I was bored. I wanted to do something wild on my own, but I can’t think of anything when I am by myself.”

I felt bad for her. I wished that she didn’t have such low-self-esteem. She may be “Average” looking compared to her sisters – but she was pretty in her own way. I wanted to speak but I held my tongue.

“Please do not do that, do not make that face, sir,” she said. I didn’t know what face I was making. I felt pity for Misty that she bagged on herself so bad. She had such low self-esteem that it hurt me. “You keep looking at me like I am wrong, and you know better what I am and am not. You do not. You can’t know me or how I tick. You only met us three days ago. Sir.”

I felt like Misty was calling me out and I probably WAS making that face. She was obviously being critical of me, but what could I do differently?

“I get to play the game today for however much time my mother will give me. It’s a gift. We went over ancient history yesterday, and it got me thinking that when I first started serving my sister, I felt like it was not fair that she had blackmailed me. I felt I did not deserve to be treated like a dumb cow, but I quickly discovered that I REALLY liked it- like a lot. When it’s my turn to be IT, I am probably not the best. That’s me – Misty in the middle, not the best, but sometimes the worst.”

She crawled forward and began to lick my toes without asking me. “You see? You recoiled a little when I licked your toes. “Everyone wants Jen or Hope, but they’ll settle for me when I have my cunt in their face and they want a place to dump a load.”

Misty voluntarily licked the sand from between my toes as she talked.

“I am not your favorite, and I do not want to be. I am glad you are participating as a Helper, and if Mom wanted you to fuck my ass, I’d love it if you slip your dick in right now. I love taking it up the ass more than I do blowing a guy, or getting fucked any other way.”

Misty reached between her legs and played with her asshole, then licked her fingers and and went back to cleaning my toes.

“I do not want or expect you to lust after me, put me on a pedestal, and blow smoke up my ass about how special, interesting, smart, or beautiful that I am. It’s very annoying. You sound like every other boy at school. I am on vacation and I’d like to take a vacation from Misty’s Pity Party.”

It felt like it was HER that liked to feel sorry for herself, but I didn’t interrupt. The toe sucking felt like a blowjob, except for my toes.

“It took me a long time to enjoy being what I am. If you truly want to punish me, put me in charge and make me make decisions. The second way to do it is to look down on me with that face that suggests you feel sorry for me and want to save me from myself or fix me and turn me into some fool who is full of herself with all of this false positivity about being special and unique when I am happy being last choice Fart-Face Misty.”

Misty exhaled as if she had just expended her stamina, telling me off. I really hadn’t expected any of that, and I wasn’t sure what to say. I apologized instinctively. In retrospect, she didn’t want me to apologize.

“if you want to help Mom today and not ruin the game for me, please do not apologize, empathize with me, compliment me, thank me, be polite, or insist that I am not exactly what I know I am – have fun.”

“Yes, but don’t you...” I felt like perhaps if she heard my point of view, then she might understand that she really was valuable – and that her family clearly loved her. I could tell from the looks on the others face that I should stop talking immediately. They probably had already tried my line of reasoning and it was not going to work.

“I’ve met boys like you in high school. Nerdy boys who are quiet think that because I am quiet and nobody wants me for anything other than a quick-fuck, you can fix me and make me like video games and be your girlfriend. I am not THAT girl. I do not want to fix myself because I like myself as a big titty nigger fucking fatty. Whatever you are about to say, I’ve heard from guidance counselors, pastors, and teachers, and I don’t want to tell them what I enjoy doing because they don’t get it. I enjoy the game. Jen told you she didn’t mind. I guess I DO mind.”

“During the game, I do not have a choice though. It’s all up to my Queen. If she tells you to annoy me, then do it if you want. So, this is my chance to lay it out for you. This goes for after the game is over too.”

“Misty is a pig; she likes to wallow in her own filth,” Jen explained of her little sister. Jen licked her sister’s butt cheek and gave it a kiss.

“Wallow-Wallow,” Misty made a happy sound as she rolled her tongue and waddled back and forth on her palms and knees excitedly like an excited pig after her sister’s tongue touched her buttocks.

“Pigs oink, you dumb stuck-up cunt!” Jen pinched her sister’s labia and pulled Misty’s pussy lips down like two pieces of roast beef being yanked out of a Beef and Cheddar at Arby’s – it looked exactly the same to me.

Jen punctuated what she said next by flashing up air quotes with her fingers on specific words and temporarily became IT as she launched into a speech.

“How dare you tell Hunter-Sama how to FEEL about you! He can look at you any fucking way he pleases and say anything he wants to you! If it hurts your little FEE-FEES and makes you think you are SPECIAL, you are not. You are a turd-wrangling fart sniffer that nobody calls unless they want a place to throw their dick in. Who the fuck do you think you are telling him that you are annoyed by him trying to treat you like a human being? He thinks he is being polite and nice, so don’t tell him what to do, you sea cow!”

“YES, MA’AM!” Misty answered her sister excitedly.

“Don’t call me Ma’am, you fat, lumpy turd! I am just like you! Now stop wasting our fucking time with your incessant chatter about what you want, and try again – just keep it short because nobody wants to hear you yap.”

I could sense that Jen was actually feeding her sister what she enjoyed in a sort of reverse pep talk. It was like she was showing affection by being an asshole to her sister.

Patty poured some of her lukewarm coffee on Jen’s head and let it drip all over her hair to shut her down mid-way through Jen’s sudden change in attitude. The coffee soaked the pretty blonde’s face and ran down her chest and onto the floor. “Lap this up, Dog! You aren’t It, and you weren’t given permission to open your cock hole.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jen began to lick the spilled coffee with her eyes closed because some of it ran into her face.

Misty gave the confession that Jen demanded anyway.

“I am a fat, blimpy turd with a stinky cunt and a smooth brain. I think Analogy is the study of assholes. If you ask me how to spell Orange, I’ll ask you if you mean the fruit or the color because I am a dumb ass. That’s not an act. I look smart, but I don’t pay attention or think things out.”

“You don’t look smart,” Patty sneered with a wry smile. She let my cousin continue telling me what she had to say.

“When I go to parties, people look past me for interesting people to talk to, and I always blend into the background when I take group photos. I can’t figure out how to smile naturally the way my sisters can and it always looks like I am growling.”

Misty made an ugly smile for me to demonstrate what she meant. It was a long way away from Hope and Jen’s effervescent smiles.

“That’s who I am, sir – Fart Face. People say my little sister is weird because she likes to shit in the yard like a dog and be put on a leash, but I am just as weird, if not weirder. I know you don’t believe me when I say this, but that’s simply because you haven’t bothered to talk to me much; I do not blame you at all. I’ve been nothing but rude and standoffish to you when I am not playing the game. I’d appreciate it if you help my mom in any way you see fit today, and I take back what I said earlier about how I wish you wouldn’t look at me with pity – I wasn’t thinking it out and just running my big fat mouth.”

“Hmm, slightly amusing,” Patty said. “Five hours tomorrow as IT”

“MOM!!!” Misty sounded genuinely upset that the decision to put in her charge an extra hour was unfair.

“Rat-face is a disgusting little rodent, but she’s right. You don’t tell Hunter how to feel about you or look at you during the game. Save that shit for after! Now, do you want to talk more, or do you want to shove a banana up your ass and have breakfast?”

“Have breakfast, Ma’am!”

Jen looked at Misty knowingly from the floor.

“Hope, did you have anything you want to say?” Patty offered the floor to her youngest daughter.

“This one is Butt-Face, Ma’am. Hope is just the vessel that she lives in. This one needs her breakfast. Rat-Face predicted that it would be hot dogs and bananas again.”

Hope’s tone was emotionless, like a computer voice with no intonation.

“No robot talk! Hope IS Butt-Face right now, got it?” Patty seemed intent on affirming that Hope understood who she was right now.

“Yes, Ma’am, sorry!” Hope spoke much more plainly and dropped the robotic voice.

“Okay, so you cows are tired of hot dogs and bananas for breakfast?”

“No, Ma’am, I know that’s what cows eat, which is why I said that!!” Jen pleaded from the floor.

Her mother was already going to the fridge. It was fairly sparse. There were a few things in there. A loaf of bread (not sure why they put it in the fridge), a single Monster energy drink, An eight pack of Dasani water with one bottle missing, a pack of cheap hot dogs, some bananas that were crisp and yellow, and some spent condoms just sitting loosely inside.

“Look what mommy brought home! Leftovers!! Who wants some cum?” Patty held up two condoms filled with ejaculate that had been cooling in the refrigerator since she got home. She also retrieved the hot dogs and bananas.

“I do! I do!” the girls crowed like a pack of seagulls I had seen at the beach the previous day. They asked eagerly if it was “nigger cum”.

“If it was nigger cum do you think I’d waste it on you? You are lucky this is not a bag of old man piss,” Patty sneered, then licked her finger after touching the sticky condom. She told the girls to line up, asses out, and cunts wide. The girls lined up together, elbows to elbows, in the small space of the minivan and looked excited. They left their mouths open and stared at me. Hope looked excited for what was to come, just like her sisters.

Patty dipped a hot dog in a condom in front of them. She grabbed the back of Hope’s head and then forced the hot dog down her throat until Hope nearly yacked up. She fucked her face with it. “Don’t you wish that was a big black dick?”

“Yes, Ma’amffffff”

“Suck it good, I taught you better than this! Is your little stinky pussy wet?”

“Yes, Ma’amfftththth,” Hope struggled to speak around the hot dog stuck in her throat.

“You need more practice deep-throating real dicks, not hot dogs! If we see an old man in the showers, I might make you beg him to lick his dusty grey balls. Would you like that, Butt-face?”

“No, Ma’am, I’d rather eat his ass for breakfast,” Hope mumbled and called herself a butt licker.

“You’ll fuck, suck, lick, or rub anything or anyone I tell you, won’t you?”

“Yes, my Queen,” Hope agreed empathically.

Patty was already on to Misty – shoving the hot dog into the condom and then into her daughter’s throat. Misty proudly swallowed most of the hot dog without biting into it. Patty said nothing to her – ignored her.

She went on to Jen. “My pretty little rat-face,” Patty ran her finger lovingly under Jen’s chin and then slapped her face – it wasn’t a hard slap but it was sudden and not playful. Jen held her mouth open and waited. It was clear that Patty wanted Jen’s full attention and thought nothing of giving her a hard slap to get it.

Her mother poured the contents of a used condom from the Ziploc bag on Jen’s tongue and then slid the hot dog down her daughter’s throat. It was intense because Jen had no idea whose cum that might be, and she still accepted it.

I wondered if the girls worried about STDs, Pregnancy, or just whose cum they were eating. Jen seemed thankful to eat a stranger’s semen this morning at first, but now she looked uncomfortable, humiliated and tense while she extended her pretty neck forward and held her mouth open. The hot dog stuck out of Jen’s parted lips only an inch, and I could see the other end lodged in her neck.

“You said nobody would turn you down for sex? Have you seen yourself, Hot Shit? What am I saying! Of course, you have seen yourself! When you aren’t tickling your taco, you are in there looking at yourself in the fucking mirror!” she pointed to their bathroom mirror. She told Jen to hobble in there and stare at her face in the mirror.

Jen kept her legs spread, hips bent and waddle-stepped into the bathroom where she could look at herself in the dirty mirror while deep throating the Hot Dog without chewing.

“This is you, Rat-Face! Like what you see?” Patty grabbed her daughter’s pretty blonde hair and made her look at herself with the hot dog obscenely stuffed down her throat.

Jen shook her head no.

Her mother pushed a banana into Jen’s asshole while she was staring. Jen obviously knew it was going to happen but not precisely when. Jen opened her eyes wide in surprise anyway. She accepted the banana but I felt the rough way she jabbed it in had to hurt. Jen kept her legs parted wide and squatted slightly while standing.

Patty put her face next to Jen and looked in the mirror. “You see this?” she pointed to her face. Patty wasn’t ugly or wrinkled, but she still said that was Jen’s future. “I used to think my pussy smelled like gold, and used it like an ATM to get whatever the fuck I wanted. You think the world OWES you because you have a pretty face? We all look the same in the dark!”

She yanked her daughter’s hair and said to wait there and stare at the most conceited twat she’s ever met. “You haven’t been turned down? Sure, if you are giving it away for free. Let’s try selling that ass for what I made last night. Then you’d actually have to work to get a tip and not just lay there and laugh about your farts like Misty.”

Misty almost lost it and laughed hysterically when her mother said that, but she restrained herself.

Patty slid another Banana into Misty’s ass. It slid in easily, and it didn’t go in straight. The banana had a natural curve. Patty shoved it and pushed it upward inside Misty’s bowels. “Mmm, thank you...” Misty started to offer enthusiastic appreciation, and backed into it. She clearly DID like anal sex.

“Shut up, Fuck-Nut! I had to listen to you drone on and on enough already,” Patty shut Misty down. “Misty Pity Party? I’ve got another rhyme for you. Patty pulled her daughter’s clit and pinched on each syllable “Shitty Misty, not very pretty. Pinch her clitty, choke her silly and slap her big fat titty!”

Misty endured the rough handling and teasing like she loved every minute of it.

Patty slapped her daughter’s face and yanked her hair. Misty accepted it with a slight grin. “Wipe that grin off your big fat mouth. If you sucked more dicks, and ate less cheeseburgers you wouldn’t BE last choice, you ugly troll doll. You say nobody knows who you and ignores you? How can we ignore an ass this big?” she pulled Misty’s ass cheeks apart and let them slap together.

Then she slapped her daughter’s tummy and implied she was pregnant. “When’s the baby due? Oh that’s right, you are just a fat cow and what did you say? You were happy that way?”

“Yes, My queen!”

“Bullshit. You are worth my time kicking your ass. I don’t waste my time stepping in dog shit. Today, we’ll see what we can do to help you lose a little belly fat, and keep that big fat ass that you love to show all the black guys!”

Misty preened and smiled.

“You think it’s funny? You think I am PATRONIZING you, whore?”

“No, my queen,” Misty stifled a giggle and looked embarrassed more from being the center of attention then she was from anything else.

“You can’t even SPELL patronizing,” Patty insisted.

Misty suppressed a smile. Patty stuck two fingers in her own asshole, wiggled them around, and then put them up Misty’s nostrils. “You think I am a bad mom for ignoring you?”

“No!!”

“Why does it say world’s worst mom on my ass?”

“Jen did that, Ma’am!!”

“Who?”

“Rat-face!! 54!!!”

“You WILL be punished for it,” Patty grabbed the same marker they wrote on her worth. “You laughed about it, you didn’t stop it. You are a fat cow ready to be milked, aren’t you?”

“Yes, my queen!”

My Aunt pulled Misty’s tits like they were udders ready to be milked, and made her daughter moo several times in agreement. Despite the humiliation, Misty laughed through half of the cow noises she made. Misty genuinely looked disappointed when my Aunt stopped playing with her swollen, bouncing tits.

29555-13-cow.jpg

My Aunt wrote “C” on one of Misty’s ass cheeks, “W” on the other, and then circled the banana sticking out of Misty’s butt hole to make an “O”. It was unfair, but I suppose that was how the game worked at times. Misty made a funny face like she was amused by how unfair and humiliating this was.

My Aunt moved on to Hope as she tickled Misty’s pussy and slapped her ass cheeks to make them jiggle. Misty remained exposed and in position.

“You think you are so cute now that you have a friend who likes your little comic books?”

They weren’t comic books – they were graphic novels. That rubbed me the wrong way, and I wanted to correct her. I assumed she might be taunting Hope to do the same thing.

“How about I drop your entire bag of Hello Kitty bullshit into the Gulf of Mexico while we are here?” she threatened.

Hope sniveled a little.

Patty twisted her daughter’s nipples and pulled them. “These are coming in nice, like tits, only smaller. Hunter, do you like flat-chested little titties?”

They often called Hope “Flat Chested,” but she did have puffy/nubby boobs – they were just oddly shaped like ant hills or mounds and not particularly well developed. I realized she expected a response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.