The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

I fell asleep watching My Favorite Martian. It was an old black-and-white TV show about a Martian (who happened to sound like Dr. Smith from the TV Show Lost in Space). It was corny, but my choices were that or an infomercial about a product called Flex-Seal.

I slept alone in the bed in my underwear. It felt strange because Hope just ignored me when I undressed. I invited Hope to join me on the bed to go to sleep. It was late and time to get some sleep. I didn’t make it sound like I wanted to have sex. She politely declined and remained on the floor. I could understand why she may seem frustrating to her sisters.

Hope had periods where she spoke and acted pretty much like any cute girl her age. Now that she was no longer concerned with what I thought about her behavior – she was free to remain naked on the floor. My cousin looked cute but uncomfortable sleeping with her arms and legs pulled in close on all fours. I left the light on so she could read.

I could have stayed up staring at her plugged asshole and pussy. She made no attempt to hide it from me – but I didn’t want to seem like an obsessed pervert. I glanced at her nudity and appreciated it, but stopped staring and just got some sleep.

I say sleep, and normally I pass right out. However, I was only lightly sleeping. I kept tossing and turning. The sofa bed was uncomfortable and smelled like pussy. I understood what the girls meant when they said it smelled like a whore house. I had never been in one, but I had a good idea what one smelled like after I pulled the blankets up and got a whiff of their cummy drippings and sweaty bodies.

I was consumed with mental images of tits, pussies, and all the good times – the times they laughed as a family. The dinner at the Grand Marlin had been such an amazing high. I’d never had such a delicious steak, and I felt so good because I got to pick off the menu for myself instead of being limited by my parents.

It helped me to avoid thinking about mistakes I probably made. I had been really shy and asked a lot of dumb questions. The biggest regret or thought that kept surfacing was whether or not I had “failed” some test with Jen when I didn’t take her up on the offer for sex. I can tell you that it felt better to simply not think about those things rather than dwell on them.

I focused instead on the mental images in my head of the girls laughing and talking to one another. It wasn’t an ass-slapping, pussy-slurping orgy like what happened after they first came home, but it was a good time. I enjoyed the casual way they masturbated while they talked to me. I also thought about events from earlier like when my Aunt placed her panties on the table in that fancy restaurant and humiliated herself. It felt funny and safe because they were all so amused by the reactions. I could see why to them; this was their idea of normal.

My parents would never even entertain the notion of such outrageous behavior. I doubted most families would, but this one did. They made it a part of their life but not the focus or singular purpose of their life. It was cool – that’s my take on it.

Yes, when we got home, they played with themselves in front of me, but they also bared their soul and told me sometimes painful memories that defined how they were now. It was bittersweet at times but also raw and viscerally sexual.

I thought a lot about the visit to the beach when we first arrived in Panama City. The show that Hope and her sister put on while they played the game. Their mom ONLY punished Jen because she played it around me, and she had been told not to do that. However, their mom had played the game around me earlier. I still couldn’t reconcile the double standard. Hope and Misty had volunteered to be bossed around in front of me when their mom left. Technically they could have refused at any time. There was nothing requiring them to play the game. They were just as culpable as Jen, but only she was punished for playing it.

It didn’t seem entirely fair for them since they could have chosen not to participate.

I have a real issue with unfair treatment that is not equally distributed. One thing I could respect about my Uncle Bob was that he may have been an asshole, but I get the impression he was that way toward everyone. In the pit of my stomach, I started to feel sorry for Jen because her sisters were just as guilty as she was earlier and they escaped any retribution.

I couldn’t sleep as I gnawed on that and the mental image of them stroking and massaging lotion on each other’s bodies right up to their pussy lips and ass cracks. I could still smell the creamy lotion spread all over their tight stomachs and thighs, in part because a lot of it had been transferred to the blanket that I was trying to sleep under.

I revisited the Hot Dog vendor scenario at least a dozen times. In my mind, it was terrifying and fascinating. They waited until the cop made an issue of things and engaged in all of these over-the-top and humiliating antics – all to amuse themselves? Each other? I still didn’t understand it.

All I knew was that it hadn’t been anything I had ever seen or heard of, and now it was all I could think about.

The time that I found Patty at the gas station while I was walking was also something that I kept thinking about. It was a coincidence, but it was so cool that I had 1:1 time with her. I wondered how much 1:1 time she gave her daughters. I kept trying to spend more time with Patty. It felt like I was thirsty for water and she was pulling the glass away just as I was about to have one final sip. I wondered if her daughters felt that way sometimes.

It always seemed that it was the four of them – like a band of sisters or a gang of outlaws. Even at her house in Alabama, Patty sat with me for a little while and had a heart-to-heart one-on-one conversation. It made me feel special, even though, at the time, I didn’t (or couldn’t) fully appreciate it. I had a very limited understanding of the world and nothing to relate it too.

My Aunt seemed blunt, scary, and a little trashy to me. I barely knew her, and I couldn’t remember ever meeting her when I was little. I didn’t know my cousins at all. The prospect of traveling with them seemed daunting, and my parents had left me relatively unprepared, with only the trust that my Aunt Patty would tell me what I should do.

My Aunt also had a VERY open mind about sex, and that was kind of exciting. I could see why people were drawn to Patty – she had natural Charisma like Jen. I knew she had a complex past, and I had only heard bits and pieces of it. I wanted to absorb all that she could teach me.

My mind eventually wandered back to Jen asking me to have sex. “Pick any hole,” she had offered. I was still a virgin – it would have been amazing if my first time was with a super-hot girl (even if it was my cousin).

I wondered if she had been serious. Had it been a test? It had only been a few days, and yet I felt like my relationship with her had evolved rapidly. She told me before she left that I did not really know anything about her. Misty said that as well.

I wanted to know them – couldn’t they see that? I thought they may be flattered but they seemed only bemused that I’d want to do that and expected me to eventually become disgusted or simply declare that they were crazy.

Patty and her daughters were quickly becoming the most interesting people in the world to me.

Misty was the exception. She was a little chubby but not unattractive. She seemed so passive and giving, but at times she could seem selfish and closed off. It seemed like Misty built walls around herself and tried to avoid anyone seeing the ‘real’ her while at the same time exposing her body and physical flaws rather openly.


Hope was probably the most fascinating but complex. When I met Hope, I thought she was just some run-of-the-mill pretty girl that liked animals. Lots of girls like ponies and puppies. She’s so complicated and yet so simple that it boggled my little mind. It was so hard to read her emotions and responses to things around her.

We had not gotten off on the right foot. I wondered where things might go now that we had discovered common interests. I didn’t have romantic designs on my cousin, but I was excited for what was to come. I was nervous that somehow she no longer liked me because I refused Jen. I just couldn’t figure out why she was ignoring me.

Hope had obviously always been an oddball, even back before they began the game. The interesting observation that I had about this, which nobody actually said, was that despite her quirky behavior and shortcomings, they accepted her. My Aunt had not tried to CHANGE her – she obviously loved her daughter as she was.

My mom probably would have tried to change me if I was like Hope. I used to be obsessed with all things Swashbuckler-themed. I had seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and I wanted to dress like a pirate, talk like a pirate, get on a pirate ship. It’s probably typical stuff that a pre-teen boy goes through – but it’s weird (to most people), and not everyone understands.

My parents basically told me to put that stuff away and make some friends. I didn’t think there was a choice involved. My parents took all the pirate stuff away, and I got into video games. I eventually made some online friends and forgot about the pirate stuff. My point, though, is that my parents would have tried to change Hope. They probably would have freaked out if she liked to be naked and never permitted that – even if there were no boys around to look between her parted butt cheeks like I had.

Hope lived in a house with four women and one adult man, but to them – nudity was not that big of a deal. My parents would never have been so understanding and would have seen it as a problem. I was sure of that.

Needless to say, I could not sleep because I had thought upon thought of what I had done, what I could have done differently, all the mistakes I had made, and all the tits I had seen. I eventually did fall asleep, but it wasn’t easy.

When I awoke, I heard Jen snoring. I looked up and saw her and Misty sleeping next to each other on the bed near me. I looked down and saw that Hope was curled up at our feet. She was awake, and when she saw me, she slid out of the bed and over to the door. She tapped on it to suggest I should let her out.

“Naked?” I whispered my question. Hope was completely nude with the exception of the tail sticking out between her ass cheeks, and a dog collar.

She put her finger up to her lips and wordlessly tapped softly again on the door a second time. She could have easily stood up and let herself out.

I looked to my right and saw my Aunt’s bare foot hanging off the mattress in her bed in the back of the RV. I didn’t feel like it was my place to “let” Hope out. Hope was engaging me though and I wanted to help.

I approached the door, and she pantomimed that she needed a leash and pointed to her collar. There were two leashes hanging from a hook in the door. She was wearing the thin pink collar that I had chosen for her.

I selected a red leash, attached the collar, and opened the door. I didn’t think I should be doing this, but I did it anyway.

It was early morning, and the sun was starting to warm up the campground. The morning dew had covered all the lawn chairs and the picnic table that was outside. We were parked only a few feet from the RV next to us. It was one of those modern RVs that dwarfed ours and looked incredibly roomy.

Anyone from inside the RV could have seen her when we walked outside – and worse, they would see ME standing there.

Anyone could have also walked or ridden past us on their bicycles or golf carts that they used around the park. There were two brick streets on either side of the RV, and they were only twenty feet in either direction. I was trembling. Hope tugged on my pants to prod me to take her outside.

“This is a bad idea,” I offered. The risk we were taking by being outside hardly seemed worth any potential reward to me.

Hope pantomimed as if she could not speak, that it was an emergency. The tail was still lodged securely in her ass, but she could remove it. She could have also used the toilet in the RV if she wanted. However, she seemed intent on making me open the door and lead her outside on a leash.

I had so much trepidation. I attached the leash, and she smiled enthusiastically while offering the universal body language for “Hurry! Hurry!”

I checked outside – no one was around. “Do you need to take out the tail?” I asked as I walked her down the stairs. She led and crawled – ass swaying, but she only went as far as the leash would allow. Hope looked up from the bottom of the two stairs leading into the RV in a panic and nodded yes, but that I should remove it.

I was mortified. What if I did it wrong? So I was gentle. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around the base of the butt plug where the metal shaft touched her butt cheeks. It was attached to a bushy white tail. I plucked it out like it was a turnip in the ground, but ever so gently. Her pink butthole gaped before me as she released it. She relaxed her sphincter, and I was able to take it out. It was coated in slimy girl-butt-stuff, or perhaps lube. I wasn’t sure. I held it by the furry end and let the heavy, weighted plug hang down.

She encouraged me to let her crawl to the side of my Aunt’s Winnebago. Hope lifted her leg like a dog, and then – she let out a stream of piss on the front tire – completely naked except for a pink cat collar with a bell.

I was fascinated and curious about her bodily functions but, at the same terrified we’d be caught. I couldn’t enjoy watching because I was constantly on the lookout for a random stranger to be jogging, walking their dog, or riding by and catching us. It wasn’t sexual, but there was something so submissive about Hope crawling on her hands and knees and doing something that degrading, right in the open on the grass like a dog. My dick began to throb. I felt like I should not be turned on by a naked girl answering the call of nature – but Hope seemed so vulnerable and primal as she relieved herself.

“Do you have to do ... the other thing?” I couldn’t even SAY poop much less get my head around this surreal experience.

I felt this was a DEEPLY personal bodily function and Hope should be humiliated by doing this outside, but she seemed intent on doing it anyway.

Hope looked up at me with big, cute, naïve eyes and shook her no apologetically as if she was sorry that was all there was. There was little enthusiasm, but also no reluctance.

“Come on, let’s get back in before someone catches us.” I felt this massive rush of adrenaline from the danger that we MIGHT be caught. Even though I wasn’t naked – I was feeling excited because we got away with this outrageous stunt. Her mother had streaked to the showers in the dead of night. I wondered if the feeling I was having was why my Aunt did it.

Patty had done her streaking in the dead of night. This was morning, and the RV park was packed with people on their summer vacations. I felt guilty and yet excited even though I had only been observing Hope’s behavior.

I was holding the butt plug bell end down -like a plucked turnip. Hope jumped up a few inches off of the ground and wrapped her mouth around the egg-shaped stainless-steel part like a dog trying to jump to get a treat from their owner. I let her take it from me – although I was still astounded, she’d actually put something in her mouth right after it had been in her butt.

When I opened the door, Patty, Jen, and Misty were awake. Patty was wearing green panties. The other two were completely naked and still lying on the pull-out. They seemed to think that maybe Hope and I had slipped out and ran away. “Did you just take my daughter outside on the lawn to shit like a dog in broad daylight?” Patty asked me accusatorily.

I probably looked incredibly guilty and somewhat panicked.

Hope dropped the butt plug on the Winnebago floor. They insisted that I shut the door once I was inside.

“She begged!” I left out the part about Hope only going pee. It didn’t seem material.

“This isn’t our house in Alabama! You can’t just go outside here naked and shit on the grass in broad daylight!! You know that! You have common sense, Hope!”

There was clearly a limit to how much of my cousin’s strange behavior that Patty would tolerate or accept and this was clearly it – now I was culpable because I also had common sense. Patty would definitely be angry at me for going along with it.

Hope silently pantomimed a complex expression that seemed to imply that this was an emergency.

“Why didn’t you wake up one of us?”

Patty seemed disappointed. She insisted that Hope use her words. “You are permitted to be a human-hybrid! Stand up!”

Hope shook her head no.

“We’re not doing this today, Hope. I told you that you are not to involve your cousin in your puppy play. You could get us kicked out of the park!”

Hope looked apologetic but not particularly repentant.

“I am sorry about this, Hunter. I told you that we are kind of crazy. I am sure you don’t think we are so sexy now after you watched Hope launch a big, fat turd in the grass. How big is it? I have some plastic bags,” Patty asked with a slightly disgusted expression. She had a plastic bone-shaped dispenser that held tiny garbage bags that people use for real dogs when they take them for walks. It was obvious that they were for Hope. Patty told me that she’d get dressed and pick it up, and I didn’t need to worry about it.

“She didn’t poop,” I said calmly – wondering what I would have thought if I had seen her do that.

“Bad puppy! Mommy was worried about you,” Patty smacked her daughter’s nose with a rolled up paper and didn’t say anything else about it. Hope appeared crestfallen when she was called a “Bad Puppy”

“We are playing the game, so it’s time for you to transform or evolve or whatever you do!!!” Patty changed the subject.

“VRROOOOOOOP!” Hope took the plug out of her mouth, made a funny transformation noise, and stood up. “Sorry, Mom, I didn’t want to wake you, and Jen and Misty told me that if I woke them, they would put a foot up my ass. I thought Hunter-Sama might like to walk me. I apologize Hunter-Sama!”

“I didn’t mind,” I assured her. I was just happy that Hope was engaging with me again and it had been a truly fascinating experience. I was still on an endorphin high from it and getting caught by my Aunt and almost in trouble had heightened it.

“That’s because you didn’t have to smell one of my sister’s king-sized Hershey bars that she drops like an Easter-Egg in the morning,” Misty told me with a grimace.

“Installing the tail packs my ass, and when I finally go, I poop a lot,” Hope didn’t seem all that embarrassed to explain it to me.

“You can walk her if you really want. I won’t make you, but only after dark,” Patty told me. She seemed to be asking me if I didn’t mind as well. “You will have to pick up after her though. The bags are right here.”

“That’s not fair! You MAKE us walk Hope and collect her turds!”

“You are her sisters, and you’ve been around Hope a long time. Hunter has literally just met us, and he is a guest,”

“He tried to make me teach him to be IT last night. I think Hunter should find out what that entails,” Jen told on me – living up to her code name of rat-face.

“I told you that you can observe the game if you want but that you can’t participate. Walking your cousin is a little extreme, but you can if you want. I won’t make you do anything. You can’t just let the girls tempt you into doing something that you should have had some clue was probably a bad idea. I know you aren’t dumb and would have realized you could get us kicked out of the RV park for that. I can tell you that you aren’t ready to be IT, so I need you to stop asking because when we get frustrated we may say yes,” Patty decided emphatically.

“My mom said that I had to help out, so I am not a guest. I am family,” I insisted. I wanted to sound mature, although I may have seemed a little unsure of myself. “You said you can’t know if you like something unless you try it, and even then, you may end up enjoying it, right?”

“Words to that effect. I haven’t had my coffee yet, so the answer is no to whatever you are about to ask,” Patty dismissed my point, and moved to the coffee machine and began futzing with it. It was an old coffee machine with a picture of Joe Namath on the box that it came in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.