The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

The girls encouraged Jen to tell me the story of her true name. I was curious why a girl who got off on being humiliated (at least according to her) would be reluctant.

“My original code-name or secret-name or whatever you want to call our game-name was Brace-Face. That’s because I had braces to have perfect straight teeth,” Jen smiled at me and exposed very beautiful teeth. “Daddy was resentful he had to spend so much on my teeth, and he sadistically called me the name to remind me that I owed him. He wanted me to be perfect. He’d say that I needed to become a porn star and pay him back.”

I could not tell if Jen was proud or shocked about what her father said. I assumed it was a bit of both. I could not see my parents making a joke about working in porn with me. I could, however, see my Aunt’s family making jokes about it (and even seriously considering it).

“You were daddy’s favorite! He seldom even talked to me – much less about what I’d be when I grow up,” Misty said while eating pussy.

Jen bounced her hips into Misty’s face to suggest she eat more pussy and talk much less. Jen’s asshole was visible and spread while her sister ate her out. Jen had struck me as a girl who wouldn’t let you see that disgusting part of her body under any circumstances when we first met. Even when she changed in front of me, I only ever saw her ass crack tightly clenched. However, now she seemed more than willing to bare it all if she could get her pussy licked.

“Brace-Face was retribution when my parents found out that I had named Misty Fart-Face at school, and even made her wear t-shirts with her new name on them. I was kind of a bastard,” she giggled with a hint of remorse as she reminisced. “Hope had always been Butt-Face around the house, but not because she liked to lick ass. It was just something Daddy called her, so I adopted Fart-Face for Misty as a play on that.”

It was clear that Jen had modeled her idea of what sadistic behavior was on her father’s parenting style, and that had a big influence on her. I felt a little sorry for her but the impression I got was that they found his brash style endearing at times. I got the impression he was like Archie Bunker and when he yelled at them – he frequently didn’t mean what he said.

“I got off initially on the power, and the only frame of reference I had was on how authority acted was my mom and dad. My dad was an asshole, my mom was a sadistic bitch with a twisted sense of humor, so I kind of adopted both and added my own twist.”

Patty didn’t comment. She was sucking the dildo that had been in her ASS – DEEP in her ass. She had it down her throat, and she was sitting up. She was nodding along and didn’t deny what her daughter said.

“The role of IT allowed ME to have power that I thought I wanted. I could act out my power fantasies and so taking away Misty’s name and replacing it with Fart-Face made me feel like I was stealing some of daddy’s power. I was the one in charge and Misty just had to eat my farts.”

I felt like Jen meant eating farts literally but also as a broader category for the things that she makes her sister do in the games that they played. The casual way that Misty accepted it without offering any defense only affirmed my belief.

Misty had her nose in Jen’s pussy and was about eyeball level to Jen’s wet, wrinkled asshole. Jen struck me as slutty and someone who liked to have sex. However, she still seemed kind of prissy – perhaps above certain behaviors. She swallowed, and then with a little concentration managed to fart directly on her sister’s face. Misty didn’t pull away.

It was almost as if she was demonstrating how committed she was to her earlier role. “Mom thought that by making me matching shirts that said Brace-Face it would hurt my feelings and it did. It drew attention to a part of me that I was ashamed of and made me the object of ridicule. However, Braces did not define me, and they weren’t forever.”

Jen paused, ran her finger around the tight rim of her asshole and jabbed it in as if she were bored. It was literally as if she was trying to give herself a thrill while rehashing what she considered ancient history.”The braces came off and my teeth were perfect – being perfect was an obsession to me. I had to be first, I had to be one more than my sister. 54 was the perfect number. At 54, we sort of lost track of how many cocks we have had, and it just made sense to keep the numbers as sort of symbolic. Hope and Misty had degrading nicknames though and I didn’t, so when we started up the game – I suggested Brat-Face.”

That made sense within the logic of their game -but not in that anyone would feel compelled to give themselves an insulting nickname. Jen came across very bratty at times, and the name definitely fit.

“When we all first began playing the game, we were not very discreet. The only reason Daddy didn’t figure it out right away was that he just thought everyone was a cruel bastard. He thought we were just being mean to one another.”

“You are, though?” I observed.

They laughed and admitted that Bob got that one right. Jen explained that in Uncle Bob’s world, the strong naturally exploit the weak. My uncle assumed there was some sort of power shift between the girls and didn’t have any inkling the game was by mutual consent of the players for their own wicked amusement.

“We got off on dangling it in from of him, playing the game right out in the open in front of him, but even a dense racist like him eventually figured it out. We asked him if he wanted to be IT. Mom sat down with him and the two of them wrote down all these rules for her and us. It was to be 24/7 and we’d have to turn tricks for his buddies, and he’d keep all the money.”

“I am so sorry,” I said.

“It was perfect. We loved it- at first. All the cock we could want, scratched a perverted itch for us, I was fucking AND getting paid. I’d give it away at school anyway. I liked being popular and getting my brains fucked out was fun. I had a lot of regret about bossing around my sisters and just wanted to play the game all the time. It was almost like a bitter pill I needed to swallow.”

At times, Jen gave me the impression that at least for her, there was an element of penance for bad behavior involved in her motivation. Yet, at other times she gave me the impression that she just got off on being made to do naughty things.

“When Bob took over the game 24/7, we no longer had to switch off. I was being put on a pedestal and earning! Misty and I were getting turned out at home and at school. We got to take trips to Nevada and it was all paid for by fucking. It was great. Daddy didn’t allow Hope to participate in turning tricks. He said she was too weird and would scare off the men, but he’d let her put on little doggy shows for his motorcycle buddies.”

Hope preened a little and rubbed her naked buttocks against my feet like a content kitten. I was amazed at how calmly all of the girls talked about having sex for money – but I suppose they just enjoyed sex and the money may have been a bonus.

“Tell him your PLAY name or I will beat you with this dildo,” Patty insisted that my cousin tell me her new name. I thought the new name was Brat-Face – but that was apparently not the one that Jen ended up with.

“Threaten me with a good time?” Jen teased. “Daddy called me Rat-Face!” the other girls began to giggle and snicker.

“He may have done it on accident the first few times. Daddy’s from Mississippi and he mumble-talks so badly we could only ever half-understand him. Brat Face sounded like Rat-Face, but he saw how pissed it made me and how he could get under my skin with it and so he started using it intentionally.”

“No, it’s because you have beady eyes, a turned up rat nose, and ratty little features,” Patty reminded her playfully. Jen hardly had those features. She looked more like a spoiled beauty queen to me.

“And you like cheese!!” Misty piled on with a snicker. It was obvious that the name still bothered Jen.

“You are the one that LIKES cheese! Here,” Jen removed the finger from her ass, and managed to toot a fart on her sister’s nose, or possibly queef – I hadn’t learned the distinction between them quite yet. It sounded like a fart. Misty breathed it in as if she savored it.

“Oh yeah, I forgot! You like cheese, don’t you Hunter? You like my stinky parmesan breath? Well, come have a taste coming out of the other end of me?” she beckoned me to sniff her asshole...

I wondered if she really inviting me to get on the bed with her sister and lick or sniff her ass? Her tone suggested it was a joke. I wanted to try – but I didn’t want to jinx things by being too aggressive.

“So yes, I am all things rat – a liar, a bully, filthy vermin, rat-face!”

Jen seemed to accept it with a little self-deprecating wit.

“Don’t forget tattle-tale, squee-squee,” Hope made a mousey noise from the floor.

“Oh yeah, I used to REALLY get off on being a tattle-tale and getting my sisters in trouble, especially for things that I did. Which is how I gathered so much dirt on Misty in the first place and managed to make her fear being turned in enough to get her to obey me ... so Rat-face sort of fits. I hate tattle tales now, but back then I was the queen of them.”

“What about two-face?” I suggested a villain from the Batman movies as a less abrasive name.

“I suggested all sorts of nicknames besides Rat-Face! Tit-Face, Liar-Face, Jen-Face, even Piss-Face, but everyone agrees that I still cringe the most when they call me Rat-Face in public. I do not even want you using it to address me. That’s how much I hate it.”

“Why do you answer to it then?” I was puzzled. I noticed that Jen didn’t say I couldn’t call her rat-face, only that she’d prefer that I not do it.

“Because that’s the game!” she sounded frustrated. “If Mom made me wear my brace-face shirt out of the house, I’d laugh and think it was stupid. The name means nothing to me, has no power over me. It is not applicable. Rat-face reminds me of Daddy’s grinning face looking down at me while I licked his dirty balls and puts me in my place.”

“I still don’t understand why you guys need to be put in a place of bad memories,” I observed. If Patty intended a “quick masturbation session” and a few questions – this had turned into a full blown discussion. It was very much like my Aunt to say one thing and do another – but I appreciated the insight. It was amazing that they could play with themselves and talk at the same time.

It was like their sexuality was intertwined with their daily lives, while mine was deeply compartmentalized. Masturbation was something I’d do outside of normal activities. They were quite the opposite.

“That’s hard to explain,” Jen admitted. “You could probably figure it out if you are going around with us. We are doing Public disgrace stuff tomorrow or mostly on the RV, Mom?”

“Public disgrace tomorrow! I’ve got all kinds of ideas! But I’ve got to make a little money, so I am going to go out tonight,” my Aunt brought the dildo over to her daughter’s bare ass and fed it into Jen’s asshole – stretching her anal opening slowly at first. She let it rest on the top of Misty’s head. She told the girls to stay here and not ‘do anything she wouldn’t do’.

“I appreciate your questions,” Patty turned to me as she collected herself and wrapped up her thoughts. “It shows that you are intelligent and considerate. Keep asking them if you like. Most guys would have whipped out their dicks and stuck it in one of us while we talked, but yet you kept trying to figure out what makes us tick – I’ve been trying to figure it out fully for a long time – even before the game.”

She bent down and kissed me on the forehead. I felt vindicated that I hadn’t tried to sniff Jen’s asshole – at the same time I wondered if I could have fucked my cousins or Aunt. It seemed like they might have let me do it.

“It stinks like a Cuban whorehouse in here,” Patty waved her hand across her nose to indicate that it smelled like pussy and ass. It did – but in a good way to me. “I am going to jog down to the showers. I’ve got my watch on. Text me if you need anything and don’t wait up!”

She grabbed her clothes, waved at us, and then ran out of the camper stark naked wearing only her wedding band and iWatch. It was night, but there was a good chance there could be somebody at the showers when she got there.

I should have been shocked that she planned to streak, at least part way to the showers but It just seemed thrilling to me. I asked my cousins why my Aunt still wore her wedding band.

“You’d have to ask her, but they aren’t divorced. He just recently left,” Misty shrugged and suggested it was probably because she thought Bob would be coming back.

‘ll bet it’s that Mom feels marriage is ‘until death do you part,’ and THAT motherfucker isn’t dead yet Jen quipped. My cousin treated my question more like the set up for a punch line to a joke.

The girls had a hearty laugh. It may seem morbid to deal with your parent’s potential divorce or laugh about death but it completely fit with their attitudes. I didn’t question their response, but if my parents had just split up, I would not have been laughing.

“Want to bet that Mom serves us the traditional hot dog and banana breakfast tomorrow when she is IT?” Jen asked after her mom left.

“You know she will,” Misty said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Something whores like us eat for breakfast! You’ll see,” she answered me. Jen turned her attention to her sister and named the stakes of her bet to Misty. “You have to take my turn as IT if Patty does.”

“No way, I am not taking that bet! Mom sticks with the classics!” Misty didn’t see any reason to take the additional risk.

“What if someone catches Patty, or errm, Your Mom? Running naked?” I asked. I had accidentally called my Aunt by her first name while she wasn’t there. I wasn’t sure if that was allowed or not.

“That’s kind of the fun of streaking,” Misty said as she leaned back and started fucking Jen’s ass with the dildo her mother had just inserted inside her sister. “There has to be a risk of getting caught. If you actually do it can be awkward, but usually the other person is thrilled even if they act outraged.”

I got the impression all of the girls regularly ran nude in public for a thrill.

“Have you ever gone to jail for public indecency?”

They told me that they were just fucking with me by sending me to the beach in my underwear. “You probably would have gotten arrested if you had whipped off your towel,” Misty warned me.

“You guys almost got arrested at the hot dog stand,” I reminded them.

“We are teenage girls,” Jen scoffed. “If we looked like you and flashed our dingus around the beach then yeah. We’d probably get hauled off to the pokey and locked up for being a little pervert. If we looked like Daddy opening up a trench coat like some flasher at the bus-stop -absolutely. However, we can usually tell the truth that we are playing a game and people smile or give us a STERN WARNING,” Jen said “stern warning” like she was imitating a masculine authority figure lecturing her.

“All the while leering at our tits and dripping pussies,” Misty laughed. “When we first met you, we didn’t know what to make of you. We had to push your buttons to see what triggered you, what pissed you off. We knew you were a pervert, but not what kind.”

“Well, I checked your phone and knew you were into pictures of cartoon teenage cat-girls with big tits getting milked while they suck on alien tentacle dicks,” Jen told me.

“You stole my phone and looked at it?” I felt really betrayed.

“Hahaha,” Jen laughed while her fucking herself on a black dildo. It was smooth and reminded of a turd going in reverse out of her ass. The surface of the black cock had been made smooth and creamy with the girly cum and saliva in and around her anus. It reminded me of an over-sized Tootsie Roll being plunged into Jen’s anal cavity – and yet, she was the one to laugh at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.