The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - Cover

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hunter is going to be on a RV with his Aunt and three female cousins as they explore Panama City over the Summer. His Aunt, and cousins have some naughty games they like to play. Note: The only "Beatings" in this story will be "Beating Off." It's not a violent story at all.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Furry   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Illustrated  

“Do you have to be a regular animal, or could you be Nuku Nuku tomorrow, Hope-chan?” I added the chan to her first name. It’s technically an honorific that means ‘cute.’

We Americans tend to use it exclusively for cute girls. I hoped she didn’t think that was out of place. I wasn’t sure what might set these girls off, and Hope had a hair trigger earlier.

“Huh?” Hope turned dramatically as if she heard an explosion in the distance and made a funny sound with her mouth like intense music. I recognized she was transforming.

“Nuku, Nuku! Protect ALL life!” I took a chance and guessed at what she was doing. I imitated Ryu from the anime and told Hope, “Level 2: Tactical Form!”

It was a command he gave the android-kitten that served him. I was hoping she would get the reference.

“Yes, Master!” Hope spoke in a cute trance-like way as if she were compelled to obey me. She definitely got the reference and started cosplaying along as Nuku Nuku. My cousin’s pretty eyes opened wide, and she stood with one knee awkwardly curved inward. Then she bent over and raised her hands from her ankles to the top of her body and made a “pushkkkk” sound with her lips that suggested she was transforming. “Ting, Ting,” she pretended to sprout two imaginary cat ears out of her head.

“Ping,” Hope ran her palm across her face and summoned an imaginary visor, then she visualized her naked body becoming one with her armor. She pantomimed a gem appearing between her cleavage, and her small boobs bounced. Hope had a very puffy areola – that sprouted off of her chest. I had never noticed how sexy her smaller breasts really were because Iwas usually checking out other parts of her anatomy.

Hope’s transformation ritual had allowed me to divert my eye from her feet, up past her knees, to her pussy, her cute tits, to her pretty face and then back again. “I am the one born to destroy those who would threaten life,” she repeated the line from the anime as if she were hypnotized.

Then she crossed her arms in front of her, dropped them, and leaped up as if she were going to fly.

“God-damnit girl, you are going to flip this RV over on its side,” Patty laughed when her daughter acted out a flurry of stilted anime robot girl moves. Patty seemed very amused that her daughter was so into it.

“Sir, may this one call you Ryu, just for today?” Hope’s voice sounded sweet and humble, just like Nuku Nuku. How could I deny her the chance to roleplay?

“Aye, Nuku Nuku, You may.” I replied.

“This one is not designated Nuku Nuku. This one is Hope-Chan, but you may also call this one Butt-Face, please?”

“Butt-Face?” I found that a little out of place, considering the other names we were talking about. Hope-Chan was kind of cute and adorable. Butt-Face sounded vulgar.

“Yes, please, this one is a Butt-Face,” Hope pleaded for me to understand and accept her request.

“That’s what you called our code names,” Jen explained. “We started calling Hope Butt-Face as a term of endearment before the games began. I guess because she never smiled and always looks pissed off.”

“This one is content even when she does not smile,” Hope responded like Nuku Nuku might have. Her response explained why she often seemed indifferent to what was happening around her.

“You are going to find out anyway, so we may as well tell you why we call her Butt-Face,” Misty smiled as if she knew a secret that I didn’t and got to spill it.

“This one wants to tell Ryu,” Hope interrupted. “This one is called Butt-Face by her designated sister and mother units because she likes putting her face in butts – licking, kissing, sniffing.”

I was stunned and in disbelief, but from the other girl’s reactions and Hope’s behavior earlier with Jen on the bed, I accepted it. “You enjoy it?”

“This one was born to please others who would not destroy life,” she responded like a machine.

“Is there some bootleg Hentai of Nuku Nuku where she licks asses that I don’t know about, and you are just pretending, or do you really like licking girls’ asses?”

“Not just female units, all units, and this one is designated Hope-Chan or Butt-Face, Nuku Nuku is NOT Butt-Face.”

I got the impression that the logical constraints of whatever game of make believe we were playing were being defined. Hope had basically asked me to stop calling her Nuku Nuku, and to address her as Hope-Chan and Butt Face.

It struck me as off. I wanted to ask if it really mattered if I called her something other than Hope’s real name if she was playing to be a robotic girl with a cat’s brain. It was all just pretend anyway. However, there was something about Hope’s pretty blue eyes and the way she twitched her nose nervously that told me that it was important to Hope that I get this correct.

Her sisters and mother nodded that Hope liked licking ass and confirmed that she was a butt-licker. I had such a painful boner. It was impossible to hide it even though I was wearing pants. They weren’t just sitting there observing all of this. They moved around the camper and talked amongst themselves, but periodically watched us being weird while roleplaying.

“This one must wear a collar and tail in four-leg mode tomorrow. May I show you the choices and ask that you modify me accordingly?”

“How do you know your mom won’t put you in two-legged mode?”

“This one will be in four-legged mode when we are not playing the game. During the game, this one may have to act like a human or two-legged hybrid animal. That is only to allow this one to play the game. I hope you understand, Sir. This one may not obey Ryu during the game unless this one’s mother unit authorizes the command.

“You’ll be in four legged mode All day?” I asked if she really planned to remain in four-legged mode for the ENTIRE day – I still wasn’t sure it was. I couldn’t imagine how she’d go to the beach or even leave the RV.

“This one may have to make accommodations for situations in the real world or if Ryu becomes uncomfortable with this one’s behavior. If not, this one would enjoy it.”

Hope didn’t seem particularly enthusiastic about it. However, she said she wouldn’t enjoy it like she believed that she would be missing out on something if she couldn’t’ remain on all fours.

I nodded my understanding (despite not fully comprehending the reason behind any of this), and she showed me her collars and tails. Hope’s expression became fully neutral and indifferent again, but her voice remained excited and animated. She had big spiky collars, metal collars, and even adorable pink cat collars with little jingling bells on them. I chose one of those. She said it was her favorite.

I didn’t think about HOW Hope would affix the tail to her body when I chose it. I picked an adorable furry white tail because it looked like the one that Inuyasha wears in the manga series of the same name. “It’s sort of a Kitsune tail and not a cat tail, but it will do.”

“This one begs humble apologies, Ryu,” Hope said as she sucked on the egg-shaped stainless steel plug attached to the white tail. She put the entire thing in her mouth before continuing. I assumed she was apologizing because she just tried to clean that with her mouth and couldn’t talk.

I had seen the girls try to clean a picnic table with their mouths earlier, and I knew how unsanitary that was. However, what Hope was really doing would soon become clear to me. “Inuyasha does wear a tail as I do, but as a point of clarification, he is born of The Great Dog Demon and not a fox spirit. Shippō is a kitsune yōkai whose father was a great fox demon, which is why he can practice fox magic.”

She had a great point. I just called it a Kitsune tail because that was what everyone I knew called it. My cousin was CORRECT and for once I was happy to be wrong. I was solidly impressed with this girls knowledge.

“Oh my god, these two nerds are going to nerd the fuck out all night,” Jen placed her hands on her hips. She did not fully undress as her mother, and Hope had. Misty had not removed her clothes either. That was fine with me. I was happy having someone to “nerd out” with.

When I turned to look at Jen while she made her snarky comment, I missed Hope bending over slightly, spreading her legs, and slipping the huge egg into her ass hole. She giggled and modeled it for me – swishing the tail back and forth. She had inserted it entirely in her asshole.

“Are you clenching that metal egg and holding it like you did the hot dog?” I asked.

“No, Master!” she giggled playfully. This was the second time she called me Master. I knew it was a playful roleplay of sorts – but it felt REALLY good. “This one has a butt plug in her ass.”

Her sisters pantomimed, shoving a dick-shaped object all the way up an imaginary ass.

This new revelation that anything that LARGE could go inside an asshole bewildered and blew my mind.

“Is that in your vagina?” I asked for clarification. I assumed perhaps she had slipped it into her pussy because Hope’s delicate little puckered asshole was so small that I could not imagine a finger penetrating more than an inch – now she tail that was fatter than the widest cock and it was spreading her asshole. Hope seemed only mildly uncomfortable and that may have been more because her sister’s laughed.

I knew that on the outside, a woman’s pussy lips could be slender but that a full-size penis could go in them. I knew about anal sex, but I had also played with my own butt once and barely managed a finger. I had never really thought about the physics of how anal sex worked, but to make a long story short – I thought it was physically impossible to fit that big egg-shaped butt plug in Hope’s tiny backdoor that I had just been admiring.

“No, this one’s cunt is wide open,” Hope curtsied by bending gracefully at the knee and pulling her labia out to the side like she was lifting a skirt slightly in a proper curtsy. She even bent her knee and lifted her ankle in a dainty motion. “Tails go in the back, not in the front, Sir.”

Hope explained it to me like that should be common knowledge -but I was still bewildered by the geometry of it all. There just seemed to be way more plug then there had been space inside her tiny anus.

I assumed what I was seeing was an optical illusion.

“How did that whole thing fit?”

The girls laughed at my naïve question. I didn’t see why, though. I also asked Hope if it hurt – because I assumed it was stretching Hope out. I didn’t want her to hurt herself for me simply because I chose the tail. I was prepared to choose something else or none at all.

“This is why I told you, no insertions around Hunter. That may be too much for him to process,” Patty suggested, while looking away from the TV.

“That is why this one prepares her asshole to accommodate tails during the game. I have trained to accept bigger and bigger tails. That is also why this one was unhappy that Hunter-Sama was here. I could not be free to be me. I feel full, safe, protected when this one can manifest her tail,” Hope patted her lower belly rather than her ass as if that’s where she felt the plug – in her intestines. “This one does not want to disgust you. Do you want this one to remove it?”

“It doesn’t hurt?”

“No, Sir,” she assured me. She bent over, turned around, spread her legs, and removed the plug. She let me see her asshole was slightly agape. I assumed she was taking it out to show it to me. I was fascinated with the fact that she felt no shame about showing me her OPEN anus – I could see inside her bowels where poop gets made. I could only assume that was the most secret of all secrets that women would NEVER show guys.

I felt like this was an example of a a real Kitsune teaching its Fox magic to an outsider and that was a rare privilege. Hope removed it just to demonstrate that it can pop out, and then stuck it back in her mouth.

I didn’t see any poopy streaks on the stainless metal, but she didn’t wipe it off first. I was horrified. It was dripping with her spit when she returned it to her anus, placed it at the tip of her pucker, pushed it in, twisted it a half turn clockwise, pushed it in all the way, and twisted it again like she was locking the plug in place within her anal cavity.

I imagined Hope’s asshole to be as cute on the inside as it was on the outside – a sort of pink tunnel that led into an empty cavern with extremely smooth pink walls. She had just shoved a smoothbore drill into that tunnel and widened the tunnel to an impossibly large size – could it ever return to normal?

“Why did you put it in your mouth?” I asked in horror. The first time had been to get it wet. This time it had been in her BUTT and it blew my mind that she wouldn’t wash it thoroughly first.

“This one was cleaning her plug and lubricating it so that it would not go in dry, Sir.”

Hope’s big blue eyes regarded me as if I were a child that didn’t know not to stick my finger in a light socket.

“Cleaning it with your mouth?” I was horrified.

“Yes, Sir,” Hope confirmed while hiding any emotion from her face.

“But that may be unsanitary,” I balked.

It was the first time I saw anything involving penetration – and I was shocked by just how pliable the anus really was. It was almost like a magic trick to me. Just like you are skeptical that a magician moved a card from one deck to another, I was skeptical that she really had just put that plug in her mouth after it had been in her ass and then placed it back again. The girls didn’t seem in awe of their magic- they were quite used to the sensation, and it seemed mundane to them.

The girls obviously had lots of experience with insertion. They had simply not done anything like this around me, and they didn’t seem to mind that I observed at all now that we reached the understanding we had.

“This one is a Butt-face, Sir. This one’s function is to protect life, please those who were not born to destroy life, and lick asses.”

The way hope stated her mission parameters sounded pre-planned, and like she was simply stating fact.

My cock was throbbing, and my mind was blown.

“Is this okay?” I asked her mother. I felt guilty – should I be encouraging this? Was I being a total perv? Was it wrong to lick an “ass” or an object that had been in one? I assumed so, but Hope apparently did it all the time.

“If it wasn’t, do you think I would be standing here watching you two talk like robots?” Patty had her arms folded. She was patiently waiting for us to wrap up our conversation. She had a real point – if she was concerned that her youngest daughter was destroying her asshole or sucking on a dirty stainless steel plug, she would have put a stop to it.

“We all wear plugs or take things up our ass,” Patty shrugged like that was common knowledge, and all women did it. It made s much sense to me that women would willingly do that for their OWN amusement as much as it had flashing at the Hot Dog stand.

“Is there some special compartment in women’s assholes where these things fit, like where babies go?”

They say there are no dumb questions – that person who originated that sentiment never heard me utter that one. I could make you scroll about 10 pages of constant laughter as dialogue just to give you an idea of how it felt to wait for the girls to stop laughing at me for my naïve question. Just imagine the dumbest thing you ever said in front of girls and then double that, triple that sensation, add some serious humiliation and then endless laughter that made you feel like a total imbecile. Now, imagine 10 minutes of laughter for something you cannot unsay, and no one can unhear as you imagine being ridiculed for literally the rest of your trip over.

That’s kind of how it felt – but probably a little worse.

Hope was at least mildly polite about my dumb question because I had managed to get on her good side through my interest in one of the things she really liked.

However, Misty, Jen, and Patty found my question about the female anatomy to be amusing, to say the least. It undermined any credibility that I may have earned, any cool that I might have been credited with having, and generally just made me sound like a total dipshit.

If I could have gone back in time and erased one question – that was the one. I still think about how dumb it was to ask if there was a “Secret Compartment” in a woman’s asshole that a man didn’t have. I guess I was thinking that a Kangaroo mom had a pouch as a way to explain why Hope could be so petit and yet take such a sizable bullet shape tail up her ass.

“That’s where the butt babies come from,” Jen theorized as a way of mocking me. She suggested women got pregnant from anal and gave birth to babies in a special womb located in their asshole.

“I was equipped with a special kangaroo pouch in my fudge factory to hold my keys and loose ends,” Misty stuck out her front teeth, put her hands up in front of her, and hopped like a kangaroo.

She and her sister Jen hopped around and made the RV wobble while they ridiculed me.”

“Yeah, you can keep all your junk in your trunk!” Patty snickered before assuring me that I had boarded the correct Winnebago because they could at least dispel these juvenile myths for me. “If you learn anything on your little vacation with Aunt Pat and her slutty daughters, it will be the female anatomy. Okay?”

I nodded and accepted the barbs that I had earned. It was a dumb question and one I could have figured out with a little research on how elastic the anal ring is.

“Tomorrow, If you really want to see how we train our stink buckets during the game, I am willing to have my little fart-blossoms demonstrate,” Patty had some really colorful words to describe girl’s butts and her daughters in general. “However, it’s still relatively early, and there are a few bars I want to hit tonight. I hadn’t really intended for the game to get that involved around you, but you’ve seen what you’ve seen. I am going to get myself off, so you have until I orgasm to ask your questions,” my Aunt decided. She starts rummaging through her luggage, looking for sex toys.

“Can we all take a baiting break, or just you?” Misty asked with an exasperated expression. The look on her face was like she had to use the restroom and was tired of holding it – but for a desire to play with herself.

“Yeah, I think everyone deserves it, go ahead and knock yourselves out,” my Aunt decided. Jen and Misty started undressing.

“You have masturbation breaks?” I asked the first very obvious question as I watched the three of them prepare themselves for it.

“I am not a micromanager; if the girls want to flick their bean and they have time, they don’t have to ask permission,” my Aunt said. I got the impression the “baiting break” was more of a curtesy question, but it was also because I was present. The sisters may have felt free to finger themselves more frequently.

Patty selected a realistic black latex cock from her bag of dildos. It was heavy and could have doubled as a club to beat someone with. “Sometimes, though, we just need some girl time, and so rather than be rude and start playing right in front of each other, we ask. It’s not a big deal.”

I was strangely disappointed with that answer. I was hoping that it was controlled and restricted for some reason. I think I felt that would make them even hornier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.