Bob and His Friend Plays Games With Their Moms - Cover

Bob and His Friend Plays Games With Their Moms

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - School friends Bob and Tony are at that age where sex if very interesting to them! Between the two of them they come up with a plan to get their mothers to touch... hell even play with their young boy cocks! Their game begins to take on a whole new life as additional players are added! Like other women and even a sister or two!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

“Ooooh mother ... Nurse Jackie was right ... my god mother ... your cock feels so good mother ... does it feel this good mommy when you fuck yourself with him?”

“Sweetie mommy doesn’t know love ... but I can tell you are really enjoying me fucking you with my cock! I know Joe isn’t really honey ... trust me love ... a real cock would feel so much better fucking your sweet little pussy. But since we don’t have one right now ... you know a real man here available to fuck you and all ... sweetie just let mommy fuck you and make you feel good so you will shoot off your boy cum honey.”

“Mommy ... your cock does feel really good ... and your fucking me just fine love ... but I don’t know what is wrong mother because I am not feeling anything ... you know like something telling me to cum. I know ... Mommy ... hurry I really want to shoot out more cum please ... fuck me harder mommy!”

“Yes love ... that’s the idea ... he is going to pound your sissy pussy and drive you into a new level of lust. My Joe is going to rip your pussy anew and send your prostate into heaven!”

“Ooooh yes ... that’s doing it mommy. Thank you ... yes please keep fucking my boy pussy as hard as he can. Ooooh mommy ... if he was only bigger ... or even a real cock ... maybe someday we can find someone that will use his cock to fuck my boy pussy for real. Ooooh yes ... shit yes ... oooh yes please ... I’m shooting out another load of cum ... thank you for fucking me ... I love you mommy!”

“Bobbie my love ... that felt really good for me too ... it really did. Nurse Jackie shared her strap on cock is even bigger than Joe here ... so if you want I will ask her if we can borrow it ... does that sound wonderful love?”


“Hi Jackie ... ooh I am so sorry love ... yes Mistress Jackie. Your idea of my fucking our sweet little Bobbie with my strap on worked just fine ... and yes he emptied a new load of his boy cum ... and it really tasted good too! I told Bobbie about your much larger strap on cock and he agreed that I should ask if we can borrow him ... you know ... so I can fuck Bobbie’s boy pussy even better.”

“I’ve got a better idea Carol ... I think you should send little Bobbie over to my house tomorrow ... sure tell the school his isn’t feeling well. I will open her little boy pussy up with my monster strap on cock! And when you get off from work ... you must come over here too!”

“Yes Mistress ... I will send our Bobbie to you right after breakfast tomorrow. And I am so looking forward to getting together with you again. I hope tomorrow is quite wonderful for me also!”


The next morning...

“Bobby did you call your jackoff buddy Tony ... is he going to come over to my house this morning?”

“Yes Nurse Jackie ... I told Tony that you knew all about the little game the two of us played on my mother and his too. But Tony’s game went even wilder than mine did.”

“Ok ... my little pussy boy ... strip out of your clothes and lay across my big easy chair here. That’s it sweetie ... let me add some of my special lube so my monster cock slides into your pussy even better! Ooooh yes love ... you are one good little pussy boy!”

“Ooooh shit ... ooooh yes please ... your cock is so much bigger than mothers! I’m ... I’m ... ooooh yes ... my god ... yes!”

“I knew you would love getting fucked with my monster cock you little slut!”

“Well hello ... you must be Tony. Please come on in ... your little fuck buddy is right over there. He just shot his boy cum while I fucked him. But I think you are the one that wants to fuck him now ... isn’t that right love?”

“No Miss ... I don’t fuck boys ... hell I haven’t fucked anyone yet. Bob are you ok ... what in the hell is going on?”

“Shut the fuck use you little shit ... I’ll tell you what is going on ... I own you ... you little peckerwood! Since you and this slut here played your games with your mothers ... well if you don’t want me to tell them it was only a game ... you will submit yourselves to me ... and I mean submit now!”

“No Miss please don’t say anything to my mother ... or hell even my sisters. That would really piss them off for sure! So what now ... I mean what can I do so you won’t tell on us?”

“Like I said Tony ... strip out of your clothes and come over here and fuck you little friend. Trust me ... she loves to getting fucked. Hell this slut has already been fucked by his own mother and just now ... me! But first ... I want you to suck on his cock boy ... yes clean up his last cum shot and get sweet Bobbie hard once again!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.