Bob and His Friend Plays Games With Their Moms - Cover

Bob and His Friend Plays Games With Their Moms

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - School friends Bob and Tony are at that age where sex if very interesting to them! Between the two of them they come up with a plan to get their mothers to touch... hell even play with their young boy cocks! Their game begins to take on a whole new life as additional players are added! Like other women and even a sister or two!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

“Hey Bob, the little game you played with you mother yesterday worked out really strange for me, shit first off Sara got involved and took me to her bedroom so she could check me out. Bob she stood right there and stripped down to her bra and panties, you should have seen them. There were both quite small and her panties were even thongs, her entire ass was hanging out! Then out of nowhere, Debbie walked into her Sara’s bedroom looking for her and got an eye full of my cock and balls, with me lying there naked on Sara’s bed! Then mother finally got home from work and she too had grabbed my cock, but damn Bob with the ice that Sara had placed on me, shit when mother took her turn, that damn ice made him tiny as hell! How embarrassing it was to be that small in front of mother!”

“So what did she do, she took ahold of your cock right?”

“Yes she took it into her, well she actually used both hands kind of getting ahold of him and stretching him out so she could actually look him over. But once she got him back to a normal length, she kind of told me how badly I could have hurt myself, crushed my balls or even cut my entire cock off!”

“Shit, I never thought about all of that. At least mother held mine but shit Tony, both Sara and your mother took ahold of your cock! So what did Debbie say about seeing you naked in Sara’s bedroom?”

“Not much to me, she actually came back in a second time with Sara later and asked if she could get me something to drink. I told her sure and she came back later with my drink but by then the towel the ice was wrapped up in was covering me all up!”

“Wow Tony, so they both saw you erection?”

“They sure did, and by then I was leaking a lot. But when Sara placed the towel with ice inside it, I got soft and small as hell. So that’s why my mother saw him so tiny and small, I was really embarrassed!”

“I guess so Tony, that would be embarrassing, but at least she took ahold of him and stretched him out, so she was playing with it pretty good!”

“Yes Bob, her hands felt pretty good, but I wish I still had an erection for her to see and to touch like your mother did! That was so hot her holding your hard cock in her hand!”

“Yes it, sorry Tony my mother just walked into my bedroom, I’ll see you tomorrow at school!”

“Bob, sorry to interrupt your phone call but I remembered that Jackie, the woman that lives a few doors down, she is a nurse. So, I called her and she will be here in a few minutes to, to make sure everything is ok, you know from a nurse’s viewpoint! Oh, I just heard the front doorbell ring. Let me go let her in love!”


“Hi my must me Bob, I am Jackie, and I am a Registered Nurse. From what your mother has shared, you had an unfortunate accident from contact with you backyard gate. I understand those things can happen so how about I take a quick look and give you both the final verdict, is that ok son?”

“Why, uhm yes, but I really don’t think I was hurt that bad, really!”

“Mom how about you stepping out of the bedroom so I can provide a private and personal inspection of our patient here. Ok Bob, that’s your name right? Well let me pull your pjs down and I’ll take a look. Well I sure don’t see any swelling, and, when did you say this happened son?”

“Well it’s been was yesterday, right after I got home from school.”

“Well son I am confused, coming in contact with that metal gate, you know against your cock and your balls should have left quite the bruise, like everywhere! But for the life of me, I can’t find any bruising and I am really turning your bits all over to make sure I am checking my best! And now you’ve even gotten an erection, that is quite strange because having that painful contact with the metal gate, any boy or man for that matter would be in too much pain to gain an erection, still just after the damage was done only 24 hours ago.”

“I’m sorry miss, I guess I am a fast healer maybe.”

“Bob I tell you what son, your mother shared on her phone call that you had an erection when she examined you, when she returned home. No Bob, her inspection of your stuff was only 1 hour after the contact, and for sure there was no way you should have gained an erection! So come clean for me son, what really happened, I promise this will be just between you and me. There is no need for me to say anything to your mother about a change in your story or anything!”

“Shit, ok, well my best friend and I thought up a way to get our mothers to, you know look up close at our cock and balls and maybe even taking a hold of them to check us out from our injuries. When my mother got home, she quickly had me strip down and of course I got a hard on. She took ahold of my cock just as I hoped she would and it felt really good. Then afterwards I went into my bathroom and jerked off, well my balls were really hurting by them!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.