Bob and His Friend Plays Games With Their Moms - Cover

Bob and His Friend Plays Games With Their Moms

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - School friends Bob and Tony are at that age where sex if very interesting to them! Between the two of them they come up with a plan to get their mothers to touch... hell even play with their young boy cocks! Their game begins to take on a whole new life as additional players are added! Like other women and even a sister or two!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

“I sort of assumed you did it in the toilet also, since I find my dirty panties in different places from where I tossed them when I undressed. Moreover, please Bob, please don’t think I am being mean or anything. Every mother KNOWS that their boys eventually seek out their dirty panties, we know, so you can find out how they smell and use them to get your rocks off! That is all normal Bob, so enough of this chat for now. Know that I love you and respect to son, there is nothing you can do to make me upset with you, ever!”


“So Tony, shit Sara is really something and her tits are quite large, hell even her nipples are standing out, rock hard!”

“I know Bob, getting these spy cameras was such to great idea. Debbie is going to take her shower later so I’ll see what she does, I guess we might never know what 14 year old girls will do! But hell Bob, the pictures of your mother, well I jerked off just looking at them, sorry buddy, but being the first time I’ve got to see her naked, I couldn’t help myself!”

“I understand Tony, and no I’m not mad. I’ll jerk off to Sara later, but first I have to tell you something to did when mother got home yesterday! I made up a story about trying to jump over our gate fence and that I hit my cock and my balls in the process! I told her I was hurting and, ooooh shit Tony, she actually had me stripe naked and stand in front of her. Then she took my, hard cock, of course I was hard, she held my cock in her left hand and held my balls in her right hand. She was rolling my balls around while she was holding them, telling me she was trying to see if they felt ok and all! It took everything I had not to cum with her holding my cock!”

“Shit Bob, that was fantastic, what a great idea to get her to feel you up! I will have to try that with my mother, I wonder what she will do, you know to check me out and all!”


Several days later,

“What’s wrong with you Tony? You aren’t normally setting in the living room, all bent over, is something wrong with you?”

“Sara, no it will be already, I messed up and while I was trying to jump over our gate in back, well I landed on my, shit sis you know what happened. Just leave me alone, I’ll ask mother for help when she gets home.”

“God Tony, you really crushed your cock and your balls coming down on our back gate, damn boy, that had to hurt! Ok, enough of you just setting here feeling sorry for yourself. Mom won’t be home for a few more hours, so let me have a look to see if we need to head on to the hospital, you don’t know how bad thing might be damaged!”

“Hell Sara, there is no way I am going to drop my pants in front of you, shit you are my sister, get out of here!”

“Tony, please little brother, please come into my bedroom with me and let me see that everything is alright! Shit Tony, did you look to see if you are even bleeding?”

“I don’t think I am bleeding, I did push my hand into my underwear and no blood came out! But, Sara, are you sure you want to do this, you’re not setting me up just to make fun of me are you? This isn’t some kind of prank or something is it?”

“Tony just get up off your ass and come into my bedroom! If it will make you feel any better, well shit, I will strip down to my bra and panties, so see you won’t be the only one that will feel kind of embarrassed! So come on now!”

“Ok Tony and spread your legs a little and let me hold your balls, damn they are pretty large for someone who is only 16 years old! Are they always this big?”

“Shit Sara I don’t know, sure I beat off but it’s not like I sit around and hold my balls in my hands!”

“Tony just calm down, I understand that, I was just asking because they feel pretty big right now. And even your cock little brother, hell the girls you date are going to love this animal! Yet I don’t see any cuts or of course any blood, but he is pretty large I mean. So I assume your balls and your cock hurt still?”

“They sure do Sara, getting punched in the nuts is not any fun! You know I’ve been kicked in my balls playing soccer but they never hurt like this!”

“I guess the soccer shoes are flatter than our gate top, so I see why that hurt you so much more! Maybe I should grab an ice pack and wrap it up in a towel so you can let it lie against you, they say that putting ice on things really helps!”

“I guess if you think that might help, thanks sis! What should I do?”

“You just lie there on my bed and wait. I’ll get the ice and a small towel and I’ll be right back!”


“Sara can I talk to you, what in the world, Tony why are you naked and lying on Sara’s bed?”

“Get out of here Debbie, go go just go to your room, now!”


“Debbie why are you crying love?”

“Sara I went to you room so I could speak with you and guess what I found! Tony is lying there naked on your bed, and why are you running around in your bra and panties, is something going on Sara?”

“No, well and yes dear. Tony hurt himself today and I am trying to help him with his pain. And, to help him dear, I had to look down at his boy parts so he had to strip down to allow that. I knew being naked in front of me would embarrass him so I stripped down to my bra and panties, you know to make it feel like I was in the same boat and all! “Wow will Tony be ok Sara, what happened to him?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.