The Making of a Slut - Cover

The Making of a Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: More Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Sex - Some free sprited parents allow their kids to have sex with the parents and each other, leading to gang bangs and extremely perverted wet sex with others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

Over the next few years I guess I probably fucked hundreds of guys and never tired of it. Even now, at age 28, I still crave sex on a continual basis. I’m sure I’ll never get married, unless I find a man like Daddy who enjoys watching me getting fucked, and most men aren’t like that. But if not I’m happy with my life the way it is. I work for a large international corporation, a German company, and I’m the assistant to the vice president of sales. Any guesses as what I do for them? Let’s just say I help “entertain” certain key customers. Truth is I’m the corporate slut. I fuck men to help us get their business. Like last week.

A group of men from the Midwest were in for a corporate presentation. We were proposing a sale of several million dollars and the customers were close to signing. That’s where I come in ... to help “close” big sales like this one. I was waiting when Mr. Kerr called me to come into the conference room.

“Gentlemen, this is Kim Jordan,” he said, introducing me. I was wearing a very short, thin black knit dress. I wore no bra or panties ... only a black lace garter belt and black stockings under the form-fitting dress. My long, shoulder length black dress contrasted nicely with my blue eyes, and from the stiffness of my nipples it was very evident I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“I’m very pleased to meet all of you,” I breathed.

“I compliment you, Jake,” one of the men said to Mr. Kerr. “She’s lovely.”

“Very talented, too,” Mr. Kerr grinned.

“Oh really?” the man grinned, staring at my nipples. “Are you talented, Ms. Jordan?” he asked.

“Let’s just say I follow directions perfectly,” I said, moving slowly over in front of the man. “One of my best talents is that I do anything I’m asked to do and do it very well!” I grinned, smoothening the front of my dress, pulling the material tightly around my tits, accentuating my nipples which were very hard now and very noticeable.

“Is this true, Jake?” the man asked.

“Try her,” Mr. Kerr said.

“Well my dear ... what would you do if I asked you to come over and sit on my lap?”

“Are you asking me?” I teased, moving closer to him as the other men looked on.

“Sit on my lap,” he said, his tone serious now. He licked a thin layer of sweat off his upper lip, and when I approached him he swung his chair around to face me. Instead of sitting across his knees sidesaddle I surprised him. I tugged up my skirt until it was almost at my waist, and then straddled him, rubbing my cunt up against his semi-erect cock.

“Is this okay?” I asked. The hem of my dress was above the tops of my stockings, and the men could see my white flesh and garter belt snaps.

“This is quite nice. You have a lovely body,” he said, pushing his cock up into my pussy.

“Thank you. I try,” I said, leaning into him, letting the tips of my tits touch his chest.

“You also have very lovely breasts,” he breathed.

“These?” I asked, cupping my hands beneath them, lifting them up to his face.

“Yes, those,” he said, staring directly at my tits.

“Would you like to feel them?” I asked. “You can, you know. As I said, I’ll do anything anyone asks of me.”

“Jesus,” he moaned, instantly reaching out to fondle my breasts. I threw my head back and let him feel me up while his colleagues looked on.

Mr. Kerr whispered something to one of them, and he said, “Really?” Mr. Kerr nodded, and the man wiped sweat off his lips, then moved over next to me.

“You said you’ll do anything?” he asked, his voice obviously excited.

“As I said before, try me,” I answered, my eyes filled with smoldering lust.

“Will you ... will you suck my cock?” he stammered.

“Of course,” I smiled. “Give it to me.”

“Jesus!” the man I was sitting on said, and I could feel his cock hardening under me.

The man standing next to me looked at Mr. Kerr, and Mr. Kerr nodded yes. Quickly the man unzipped his trousers and took out a growing cock. He moved next to my face, and I opened my mouth to take him inside. I let a dollop of spit drizzle out of my mouth as I sucked him and it fell to my knee.

“Oh God!” the man moaned.

“Jesus, Jake, she’s magnificent. I’d love to fuck her,” the man under me said.

“Then do it, Hal. Kim, get up for a moment.” I did it, and the man under me quickly took out a very hard cock. “Okay, baby. Fuck him,” Mr. Kerr said.

I slowly slid back down on the man’s hard dick then, letting my wet, hot cunt slide ever so slowly down over him. “Hmmm, nice, baby,” I moaned, holding the cock I was sucking in my hand. Then, turning back to the man under me I said, “Fuck me!” Then I resumed sucking the other man again. Mr. Kerr came over and tugged at my dress, pulling it up over my head. I was naked then, other than for my black lace garter belt, stockings, and spike heeled shoes. The other men came over next to me then, and began fondling my tits, feeling my thighs. Suddenly the man in my mouth erupted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.