The Making of a Slut - Cover

The Making of a Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Orgy Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Orgy Time - Some free sprited parents allow their kids to have sex with the parents and each other, leading to gang bangs and extremely perverted wet sex with others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Mom, you said you had a bunch of guys fuck you one time, remember?”

“Yes, baby. I did, and it was fabulous!” Mom answered.

“Ah, Mom ... how did you arrange it?” I asked, my pussy tingling.

“Your father took me to a club, sweetie. It’s a swing club, and I volunteered to let a group of men use me. It was an amazing evening.”

“Do ... do you think I could go there sometime?”

“Well ... usually they don’t allow kids in the club. You’re only 14, honey, so I doubt if you could get in. But...”

“But what, Mom?”

“Well ... Perhaps I could talk to your father and he could invite some close friends over. Would you really like to get gangbanged, Kim?” Mom asked.

“Well yeah, sure ... I think. Would you, Mom? Would you ask Daddy about it?”

“Some of our friends are ... well ... they can get pretty nasty, honey. A couple of them enjoy really kinky stuff ... REALLY kinky stuff,” Mom grinned. “God just thinking about some of the things we’ve done with them makes me very wet.”

“I get wet just thinking about it, too, Mom ... and I love nasty stuff. You know that. It’s funny, too. It seems like when guys are fucking me they think they’re using ME, but it’s really the other way around, isn’t it. It’s really me using them!” I said. It was true, too. “I let them think they’re taking advantage of me, but it’s their cocks I’m after ... and their sperm. So I let them think what they want, but I know the truth.”

“I’m proud you understand that, Kim. It’s important to remain in control even when you pretend you aren’t.”

“So Mom ... will you talk to Daddy about a gangbang for me?”

“I’ll do it tonight, honey. As long as you let me participate with you.”

“Well, gee, sure, Mom. You can suck the cum out of my pussy after they’re through fucking me,” I laughed, only half in jest.

“If your father invites some of the men I suspect they will I’ll be sucking more than cum out of your pussy, darling. These men are NASTY!”

That night Mom talked with Dad about it, and he agreed. He made a few phone calls, and told me I would be the “slut of the night” on Saturday. I could hardly wait, and even though I let both Bart and Barry AND Daddy fuck me “to practice” it wasn’t like I knew it would be with a bunch of strangers fucking me.

On Saturday Mom dressed me for the party. She had me wear some of her Victoria’s Secret lingerie. I’m not too tall ... only around 5’2”, same as Mom, and we both weighed around 110, and even though I was only 14, almost 15, I already had nice 34C tits like Mom’s so I could wear her stuff. When Dad and my brothers saw me they whistled. Mom had put a lot of makeup on me ... eye shadow and liner, and bright red lipstick which matched the red ribbons in the black chemise, black stockings and garter belt I was wearing. We decided to shave my pussy bare, and she had me go with no panties so I could get fucked while wearing the sexy lingerie. God I was so fucking hot when the doorbell rang I almost came.

My parents had the men go downstairs to our “fuck room,” Dad calls it. It’s a room with just a bare mattress on the floor, and a drain next to it so we can hose off the floor when we get too slippery. We use a lot of baby oil on each other sometimes, and sometimes we play “food games” where the guys will pour chocolate sauce on us and lick and suck it off us and stuff. But Mom had been hinting all week that if and when I had my gangbang I might be in for a “wet surprise.” I wondered what she meant, but knew I’d find out soon enough, and boy did I!

After the men were downstairs and Dad had handed out the drinks Mom called me to come down. I walked down the stairs with my cunt positively dripping I was so fucking hot and when I walked into the room I saw all the lights were out except for the track lighting Daddy has directed on the mattress. I could hear men talking and whispering about me, but couldn’t really see any of them.

“Come over here, baby, Mom said. Then she said, “Now Kimmy, this is your last chance to back out of this. If you do, I’ll take your place so the men won’t be too disappointed. But if you still want to go through with this then lay down on your back on the mattress and get ready to have the best fucking night of your slutty young life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.