The Making of a Slut - Cover

The Making of a Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Branching Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Branching Out - Some free sprited parents allow their kids to have sex with the parents and each other, leading to gang bangs and extremely perverted wet sex with others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

We spent the rest of that week sucking and fucking. Mother and I didn’t get dressed at all the entire vacation, and Dad and my brothers only dressed to go to the store for stuff. By the time we returned home I was ready to take on any guy with a cock who wanted me. Mom took me to the doctor to get me on the pill, and we just hoped I hadn’t gotten knocked up during our vacation by Dad or one of my brothers. Fortunately, as it turns out I hadn’t, although I don’t know why not because I must have had at least 50 loads of cum shot into my pussy that week. I was very lucky, but knew if I was going to keep getting fucked I’d better get on the pill or I would for sure get pregnant.

The doctor asked Mom if she was sure she wanted me on the pill and she said, “Oh yes ... we’re VERY sure, aren’t we, baby?” Then we both laughed. I think before we left the doctor was getting a hard on.

After that I let any guy fuck me who wanted me, including one of my teachers. He was an older man, but he was real cute, and I loved to sit in the front row in class and tease him by crossing and uncrossing my legs while he was looking at me. I know he could see my thong bikini panties, and one day I asked him if he would help me with a homework problem after school. He looked nervous, but said he would.

I went to his office and he told me to come in. I closed the door behind me, and when he asked me what he could do for me I just came right out and told him I wanted him to fuck me. I told him I was on the pill, and that I loved to fuck. I said I thought he was cute, and promised not to tell anyone.

“God, Kim ... I ... I can’t do that! I ... I’m your teacher,” he said, his face red, but I noticed his cock getting hard.

“Why not, Mr. B?” I asked, slowly raising my skirt, then spreading my legs. Looking down, I said, “Don’t you think I’m sexy? I wore my naughtiest panties just for you. Can you see my pussy under them? They’re very thin, aren’t they. And wet. Here, see for yourself,” I said, quickly stripping out of my panties, then handing them to Mr. Brundage. “Sniff them, too, Mr. B. My boyfriends all say my cunt smells and tastes delicious. Try it. No one will know,” I urged.

Slowly he raised my damp panties to his nose. He inhaled, then, and his eyes took on a glazed, sexy look.

“Lick the crotch, Mr. B,” I said, playing with myself now, right in front of him, letting him see me masturbating for him. His cock was getting real hard now, and when I saw his tongue snake out to lick the wet crotch of my panties, I knew I had him. I moved in front of him, dropped to my knees, and took out his cock. Quickly, before he could protest, I took him in my mouth, sliding my tongue over the hole at the end. He was leaking pre-cum lube now, and when I started sucking him I felt his cock jerk, and a little spurt of cum shot into my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.