The Making of a Slut - Cover

The Making of a Slut

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Birth of a Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Birth of a Slut - Some free sprited parents allow their kids to have sex with the parents and each other, leading to gang bangs and extremely perverted wet sex with others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

It always amazes me when I hear people talking about what “studs” a guy is who fucks around and what a “slut” a woman is when she fucks around. Don’t these idiots realize some of us love sex as much or more than a lot of men? Jesus, it is so lame to have to live with these fucking double standards society has somehow labeled us with. Shit, I’ve always loved sex. I’ve played with my pussy for as long as I can remember, and I’m still doing it on a regular basis.

Maybe the fact I was raised in a VERY permissive household helped contribute to my being “oversexed.” My parents were hot. They thought nothing of groping each other in front of me and my brothers, and when they fucked we could hear my mother’s screaming throughout the entire house. I spent many a night playing with myself while listening to Mom and Dad fucking, or sucking. My two brothers were older than me, so as the only girl in the family I naturally got teased a lot by them. They used to try to embarrass me by letting their cocks “accidentally” slip out of their boxer shorts, or by walking in on me when I was peeing. Mom and Dad thought it was funny, and didn’t try to stop them, and by the time we were all teenagers the inevitable progression of our sexual odyssey ended in what was to become some of my most exciting and favorite sexual experiences of my life ... incest.

As my brothers developed into young studs, I noticed Mom becoming less and less careful about letting them see her in her underwear or some of her sexy lingerie. She still had a great body even though she’d had three kids because we were all born by Cesarean section. Her tits were still pretty firm for a woman of 37 years old and she had managed to maintain her petite size in clothing. I knew she knew my brothers and I were masturbating regularly because she used to make jokes about finding “sticky towels” in their bedroom. I knew, and Mom and Dad knew it was only a matter of time before something really hot happened between us.

The event that triggered it happened when we were on vacation. We’d rented a little cottage at a lake up north in late August, the last week before school started again. Dad and my brothers liked to fish, and so after they left Mom and I went swimming. The cottage was in a secluded location, and when Mom suggested we go skinny dipping I thought it sounded like fun. We stripped off our bathing suits at the edge of the lake, and went in.

We splashed around for a while, with each of us observing the others body. Then Mom got this funny look in her eyes and came up close to me. “You’re really lovely, Kim,” she said, staring at my tits. “Have you been fucked yet?”

“Mom, geez!” I exclaimed, startled by her question.

“I know you play with yourself all the time, Kim. Your father and I can hear you sometimes when you’re having your orgasms. So ... have you? Been fucked yet?” she breathed, putting her arms on my shoulders. I felt a chill as she moved closer to me, and when her naked body touched mine, with our wet tits pressed together, she continued, “It’s great to fuck, Kim. There is nothing as great as sex ... nothing.” And then she kissed me the way no mother should ever kiss a daughter.

I returned the kiss, and when I felt her hands slide down my body to cup my ass cheeks I pressed into her, my cunt hair rubbing against her smooth pussy. I hadn’t even noticed she’d shaved herself there, and I felt a thrill course though my loins.

“You’re very beautiful, darling, and you still haven’t answered my question. A body like this...” Mom said, stepping away from me a few inches, then reaching out to gently cup my tits in her hands. “You should be fucking, baby. You should be enjoying all the cock you can get up here,” she continued, feeling my cunt, rubbing it, then gently sliding a finger inside me.

“Oh God, Mother, what are you doing to me!” I gasped, spreading my legs wider for her.

“I’m finger-fucking you, baby. But fingers can only do so much. You need cocks in here ... lots of cocks. Oh God, Kim, you have no idea how hot it can make a person to lie on a bed, naked, with your legs spread, while a group of men takes turns fucking you. It’s the greatest feeling in the world.”

“Geez, Mom, have ... have you done that?” I asked, stunned. I knew my parents were sexy, but would Daddy really have allowed my mother to get fucked by other men, I wondered.

“Yes, baby. I have. And your father has been right there holding me in his arms while his friends fucked me. Oh darling, I’m so fucking hot right now ... telling you these things. And I want you to feel the thrill of sex like I have. That’s why we came up here this week. We want you and your brothers to always remember this vacation as the best you’ve ever had. Are you ready to let yourself go, Kim? To totally let yourself go ... sexually? If you are, this will be the most exciting week of your life. I promise you that, darling.”

“God, Mother ... you ... you do make it sound so exciting. And to answer your question, no, I haven’t been fucked yet. But I’ve jerked off guys, and I even sucked a couple of cocks. Oh Mom, this is so cool ... telling you stuff like this,” I panted, her fingers still working their magic on my cunt, and my mind.

“Did they come in your mouth, baby? Do you like cum? Did you swallow it?”

“Yeah. I did, Mom. It ... it tasted kind of salty, but I swallowed it anyway. I liked the way it made me feel. You know?”

“Yes, baby, I certainly do. I love to eat cum ... and I love cum showers ... having men jerk off on my face makes me feel sooooo fucking slutty. I love it, Kim. Your mother is a bad girl ... very bad. I’ll do anything, honey ... anything anyone wants me to do, and I love being made to do nasty things, Kim. You’ll see. Oh baby, I’m so fucking hot. Let’s go back to the cabin. I want to be sucking your pussy when your brothers and your dad come home.”

And so it began. We returned to the cabin, walking back up the path through the woods naked. When we got to the cabin we went inside and I lay down on Mom and Dad’s bed. Mom had me lie on my back with my legs spread, and then she crawled between my legs and spread my pussy. Inhaling deeply, she told me how good my cunt smelled, and then she just leaned into it and started eating me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.