Living Two Lives - Book 3 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 3

Copyright© 2022 by Gruinard

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The continued adventures of Andrew McLeod. This book in the series covers making money from his business and how he spends that money. It is the point in the story were sex stops being a theoretical subject and advances to practical lessons. And you know how much Andrew likes to study.....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Andrew talked with his dad on the way home, including giving him his thoughts on the zoo. He also explained that Mary was really Mareikura, although not the circumstances when she told him. Normally he did not chat much to his father when getting a lift but Andrew wanted to forestall any questions as to how he had spent the evening. It would likely come up on Monday that Mar was staying on her own but he did not need to be answering any questions right then. But what was noticeable was that his dad didn’t ask any questions, just drove silently while listening to Andrew’s monologue.

Of course once he lay in bed that night he again thought about his behaviour. Would he ever turn down sex? An absurd notion to a 14 year old young man perhaps but Andrew needed to think about it. He had been thoroughly seduced by two older young women. Yes, they were only a couple of years older but they were more experienced than he was. Andrew was the passive recipient of sex. There had been no discussion, no dates with ever more exploration, any normal progression.

Andrew kept coming back to the presumption of acceptance. There were no doubts about consent, he had been an enthusiastic and willing participant both times. What gave him pause was the confidence that Kenzie and Mar had that he would put out. He tried to imagine the reverse scenario. In a couple of years’ time he would be approaching the end of his 5th year. Nearly 17, eyeing up a cute 15 year old 3rd year. Would he presume that she would want to have sex with him? It raised some uncomfortable thoughts. Andrew fell asleep wondering about what this all meant. He was confused.

He took longer over his exercise regime and ran at a slower pace the following morning. He was going to swim for a couple of hours and didn’t want to run out of energy. The pool was busy as it was a Saturday morning and the school break. Andrew swam back and forth thinking about the previous day and wondering why he was so out of sorts about it. He had had sex five times now with two different girls. He had done everything and it had been spectacularly satisfying for both of them. There was no doubt he was the luckiest 14 year old guy in Edinburgh. So why did he feel so unsettled.

Was is too easy? Yes, without doubt. He had done nothing overt to trigger it, he was just himself. Hmmm. Was being himself part of the answer? Andrew thought about that as he switched over to backstroke. Treat people nicely, engage with them and be a friend. But that wasn’t it with Kenzie, she called him her fantasy. There was no way of knowing what someone’s fantasy was. Was part of her fantasy the way Andrew reacted? She wanted to seduce someone, she wanted that person to want her. Acceptance was part of the fantasy. If Andrew had said he wasn’t ready then the fantasy vanishes and it is just an awkward midnight encounter, never to be spoken of again. With Mar, she just wanted a friend, someone to treat her well. Someone who ignored her exotic Maori look and just saw the person. Andrew hadn’t done that to impress her. In fact, the first time they spoke he walked away from her.

Then it started to come together. Karmic balance. Good things happen to good people. Give of yourself, time, money, friendship, whatever it is and there will be a karmic reward. Was that too calculating? Andrew wasn’t behaving that way with people hoping to get a reward. Was he? Be nice to a girl and eventually she will sleep with him? No. NO. There were too many examples where that was not the case. He had spoken to Kenzie for a total of maybe five hours before she fucked him. Andrew was her fantasy not the other way round. He had spoken to Mar just to be polite initially. When it turned out that she was funny and bright and clever, it just made it better. Andrew didn’t have any idea what her body was like until he was in her home at dinnertime the previous day.

Andrew felt like he was making some headway but still needed to talk it all through with Leslie. The passive acceptance and the reversal of gender expectations were throwing him off kilter. HIs friend needed to impart some of her feminine wisdom. He had been swimming in a daze crawling backwards up and down the pool. Looking over at the clock he saw that it was 10.50, time to go. Andrew finished the length and held onto the lane divider as he caught his breath. Then leveraged himself up out the pool and headed to the dressing room. It was only a couple of minutes after 11.00 when he walked into the lobby but Mar was already there. He reacted with a big grin.

“You are early. That is a nice surprise.”

He gave her a gentle hug.

“Hardly. I have been here for 30 minutes watching you swim. You were like a machine. Just back and forward. You looked so focused. You are a good swimmer Andrew.”

“I am okay but I prefer long distance swimming like that rather than competing. I will do some interval training during the term but days like today are my favourite. I do all my best thinking in the pool.”

They had headed out and were now walking down to the cinema.

“What were you thinking about Andrew?”

The tone was teasing but there was an undercurrent of seriousness.

“Women and sex mainly. You know, the usual teenage boy stuff.”

He didn’t want to go through all his thoughts and concerns with Mar.

“Well I am a woman and I like sex so that is a good.”

She laughed. Then turned serious.

“Are you okay with everything that happened yesterday?”

She looked pensive and watched him with big sad eyes.

“Don’t look so worried Mar. Let’s see. I spent the day with a funny if somewhat manic girl. She drags me back to her place, thoroughly seduces me and then we fuck half the night. Wake me up when this dream is over. My thoughts are more along the lines of it seems too good to be true.”

Mareikura had laughed when he (partially) explained his concerns. They wandered down Clerk Street and were soon at the main city centre cinema in Edinburgh. While queuing for tickets he saw Pete ahead of them. Andrew called out and Pete waited inside.

“Hey man, how’s your break?”

“Nice not to be studying or working. Pete this is my friend Mareikura. She is from New Zealand and goes to Erskines.”

“Mar, this is Pete Thompson, one of my friends at school. We are in most of our classes together and he tries to keep me out of trouble.”

Mar and Pete hit it off and found out that they had tickets for the same movie. Andrew assumed that they would sit together. Pete seemed reluctant.

“I’m meeting someone here. You go ahead. We’ll maybe catch up with you at the end.”

Said in a tone of ‘no bloody way but I’m trying to be polite’.

“Sure.”

Andrew led Mar away and they headed for the auditorium. He looked back and Pete looked relieved. Just then Andrew saw a girl from school, that he recognised but didn’t know the name of, came up to Pete and his face lit up. Pete Thompson, you’ve got game, Andrew was pleased for his friend. Once he and Mar were seated he told her what he had seen and that it was unlikely they would see Pete after the movie.

“I think he is here on a date. I recognise her but don’t know her, but judging by the smile on his face when she walked up Pete does know her. Normally he is a bit, I don’t know, flustered round the women in the class. I am pleased for him.”

Mar snuggled in next to him.

“What about you Andrew? Are you flustered round the young women in your class?”

“Not really. I pretty friendly with them, Hannah, Kate and Allie in particular. I sit next to them in some of my classes and Kate is my lab partner in Chemistry. I try to be nice to them.”

He did a quick recap of the talk with Leslie about what it would be like on their first day.

“So that first day and all that first week I talked to them. Asked them how they were doing, that sort of thing. Just tried to help them get settled in. I went to their very first hockey game, the school’s very first hockey games actually. So I know them all quite well.

“As for being flustered, what guy isn’t flustered by women? They will get me every now and then. I suppose I get less flustered than most of the guys in my class of nerds but I have a lot of help.”

“Help? How Andrew?”

Mar looked interested.

“Leslie. We should talk about her after the movie and I will explain the back story but my best friend is a 19 year old girl. She is the coolest older sister ever, although we are not related. We talk about everything and she helps me.”

Just then the lights dimmed and the movie started so he couldn’t answer any more questions. Andrew knew they were coming though. They enjoyed the movie, 1941, but when they were out in the lobby and heading for the street it was not the movie that Mar wanted to talk about.

“Your best friend is a girl? And a much older one. You really are the weirdest guy. In the nicest possible way, of course.”

She suddenly looked at him

“You talk to her about everything?”

Andrew could see where this was going.

“Yes, everything. I see her every Sunday evening for dinner and afterwards we talk. So yes, in answer to the question you haven’t asked I will tell her about you. Every other person I talk to, as you saw with Pete earlier, I will call you my friend and we are hanging out. With Leslie I will tell the truth.”

Mar looked at him with a scowl.

“I am not happy about this Andrew. I do not want to be talked about by a guy behind my back.”

Andrew could see her temper was rising.

“I am being honest with you. She is the only person, like I said, everyone else gets nothing. I can’t get you to like it but I am being honest with you.”

“It is very odd Andrew. An older woman is your best friend and you tell her about the women you have sex with. Say that sentence out loud and tell me that it is not ridiculous.”

The anger was abating a little.

“I don’t have to say it Mar. I know it. I am not even 15 years old yet. I could not have done anything yesterday without Leslie. We talked about it on the way over here. She taught me how to treat women. be a friend to them. I would never have met you without Leslie. I wouldn’t have been standing on the sidelines of hockey match at Mary Erskine’s. So yes, we talk about stuff. It is not a run-down of the whole evening, first we did this and then we did that. It will be more about the fact that we did have sex and how I feel about it rather than the act itself.”

Andrew was done explaining. Mareikura looked at him and sighed.

“Come on, let’s find a café and get out of this wind. We can decide what we are going to do for the rest of the day.

Mar’s mood lightened after that. If Andrew hadn’t introduced her to Pete earlier he might have had more difficulty, but she had seen how he was. It was late afternoon by the time they had finished nursing their drinks in the café. Andrew had been resigned to heading home on his own because of the talk after the movie. Instead Mar looked shyly at him and asked if he wanted to have dinner at her place again. This was a key moment for him. How did he feel about this? Would anything change if he accepted or declined? Sometimes you need to get out of your own way and enjoy life. It did not have to be complicated. Complicated would be later, other women, other times. Now was fun, live life to the fullest every day. In response Andrew dragged Mar out of the café. She laughed as they headed towards the bus stop.

The bus took ages to arrive and even more than normal pulled up at every bus stop, caught every traffic light on red. There was much more of a sense of anticipation than either of the previous times. It was deliberate. Andrew was sitting next to a pretty young woman going to her home to fuck her. They were not caught up in the moment. They had enjoyed it yesterday and were going back to her place to do it again. As he sat there on that bus as it headed to the western suburbs of Edinburgh Andrew thought about the feeling of sex, the act itself. The moment when his head popped in, the tight feeling as he pushed down until he was all the way in. The look in Mar’s eyes, the way her body felt. He was stiff and ready and still on the bus!

They got there at last. As they walked up the hill to her street his ardour had cooled slightly. Never being one to miss an opportunity to over think something he mused as they walked up the street about the tension between them. It was a tension of ‘I am going to strip you as soon as the front door is closed’. Yesterday there was no tension because he was an idiot and couldn’t read the signs. What he did think about was the area where he knew he would be totally crap. Thinking that a woman liked him but not knowing what to do, how to move it forward, Andrew knew this was his biggest weakness. He was extremely happy to be seduced, what he had no clue about was how to move things forward if it depended on him. Could he turn down a girl that he was not attracted to? Someone who was bitchy to his friends but still hot. Hmmm. He needed to stop thinking about all these hypotheticals and focus on the girl beside him. Mar was looking at him as he turned his attention back to her.

“You really do off into your head at times. I saw it when you were swimming and again just now. What was it this time?”

“Yesterday, everything sort of happened unexpectedly, at least for me. It was spontaneous and I didn’t have time to overthink anything. I was thinking how deliberate it is today. 40 minutes of anticipation. No doubts, no uncertainty. I was just thinking about the differences, stuff like that.”

Andrew did his usual shrug as they came up to her house. Mar laughed and grabbed his hand.

“I’ll say it again Andrew. You are weird. So young yet you sound so mature at times. So naïve and yet so skilled. So eager to please yet such a caged animal. Come on tiger let’s get you inside.”

She wiggled her eyebrows at the double entendre and they both laughed. They spent a couple of hours in bed. It was not the movies cliché with clothes strewn in a trail up the stairs to the bedroom but there were also no distractions. Coats and shoes off in the vestibule and then straight to the bedroom. No slow disrobing of each other either. Clothes were off quickly and thrown to the side. Andrew grabbed the condoms from his wallet and put them on the nightstand. Within three minutes of getting in the house they were under the covers in her bed kissing. Andrew was also facing his usual predicament of being ready to pop. When Mar grabbed his dick he tensed and froze. His eyes closed and his face was in a grimace as he tried to control his reaction. Suddenly he felt Mar move in the bed and again his dick was engulfed. One of these days Andrew would get to enjoy a blowjob and savour the sensations but in a repeat of the previous occasions he lasted all of four seconds before he was coming hard. His hips were instinctively thrusting and Andrew felt Mar’s forearm on his stomach as she held him in place. She was swallowing as quickly as possible, and Andrew kept trying to replace what she had just swallowed. Finally he was spent and the tension in his frame relented. Andrew felt his hips and arse settle back onto the bed and the pressure on his stomach ease as Mar moved back up beside him. This time when he went to kiss her there was no hesitation and they kissed for a long time, all the while Mar was grinding herself against him. Time for Andrew to get in on the action.

He slid down the bed until his legs were half dangling off the end. He started kissing her knees, caressing one leg as he kissed the other, switching back and forth as he started to work his way higher. Mar reacted by spreading her legs as wide as possible. Andrew could see the prize, his goal at the end of his journey but took his time. Every fibre in his being was shouting for him to dive in but he knew less was more. Mar was panting and Andrew hadn’t even touched her pussy yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.