Living Two Lives - Book 3 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 3

Copyright© 2022 by Gruinard

Chapter 40

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The continued adventures of Andrew McLeod. This book in the series covers making money from his business and how he spends that money. It is the point in the story were sex stops being a theoretical subject and advances to practical lessons. And you know how much Andrew likes to study.....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The first term of 3rd year had seen a lot of change in Andrew’s life. While he had done well at school he wanted to get into a quieter routine in second term. Exercise was now completely out with school. He was no longer tutoring anyone and didn’t plan to start again. Even trying to be a supportive friend to the young women in his class and the year had been interrupted by Lyle and her accusations. Andrew was not unhappy though. He wanted to ensure that he kept his grades up and see how much of the computer science course he could complete while still being at school. He also wanted to blend in this term and steer clear of drama.

Unfortunately for his plan, the consequences of the altercation with Lyle at the hockey match continued to resonate once term resumed. Although Andrew went to the school library at lunchtime he left school as soon as it finished and went round to the City Library to study. It was not as good, more movement, noise and disruption. He would have to figure something else out. That evening Andrew made a start on the course work for his first computer science course. He worked away that evening and found the first part of the course easy, it did not feel momentous. The following day Kate came up to him on the walk to Assembly.

“Why did you not go the library yesterday Andrew?”

“I did, at lunchtime as usual. After school I went round to the City Library. Why does it matter?”

“A few of us went to talk to you yesterday and were surprised you weren’t there. That’s all.”

“About what?”

Andrew looked confused and suspicious.

“Will you go after school today please? We’ll tell you then.”

He looked at her wondering what was going on. He still hadn’t said anything.

“Please Andrew. It is important.” Kate asked again.

“Sure.”

Andrew was anything but sure about this. Turns out he had every right to be unsure. Kate, Allie, Hannah & Katie Gibson were all there. Katie was a 4th year who was also on the hockey team. He didn’t sit down and waited for someone to say something.

“Sit down please Andrew, we would like to talk to you.”

This was Hannah. He remained standing.

“Could you let me know what this is about please?”

Although Andrew had more than a sneaking suspicion. Katie, who he had only spoken to very briefly when at hockey, repeated

“Please sit down. You can guess with me here what this is about.”

Shit. Andrew sat down at the table with them and gave them a ‘come on then’ sign with his hands and fingers. Might as well get this over with. Hannah started.

“We are upset that you got punished for nothing by Lyle. In fact we are upset about the allegations she made as well. We want to do something about it. The four of us plus Suzanne and Paula, who wish they could be here, are going to stop playing hockey.”

Oh holy shit. This was going to end badly.

“When they ask us why, we are going to tell them it because of the school’s treatment of you. We wanted to let you know so that you weren’t caught unawares.”

Andrew held his head in his hands. People were going to get into shit because of him, but also for him. Including someone who he knew only very slightly. The other five girls in his year were the girls he was closest to, it was less surprising. Andrew was overtaken by the raw emotion of people caring that much. The four of them were looking at him waiting for him to say something.

“First of all I was caught by surprise as to how emotional that made me feel. I have spent most of my life without close friends and for you to do this because of what happened to me is flattering but as I said emotional as well. Can I ask you why you are doing this? Katie, you hardly know me.”

Andrew looked to her for the answer.

“Don’t you see Andrew? You came to support the team. You didn’t do it to curry favour. You didn’t do it to make a good impression on any particular girl. You did it to support your friends. You stayed away completely from any parents, the other team and especially Lyle.

“Do you know how many times we had to explain why you were there to the opposition? Were you a boyfriend, what was your reason? When we told them you came to support your friends they couldn’t believe it. You did nothing wrong. You got picked on by Lyle, despite staying as far away as possible. And don’t get me started about that evil witch Jacqui Forbes. Then the head backed Lyle as opposed to you and had the punishment ready before you even got there. It could be any of us Andrew. A teacher lied and you got punished. We have to do something.”

Mrs. Graves had looked over to them at the end of Katie’s speech as she had got increasingly vehement.

“I understand and I thank you for the sentiment but you can’t win. The school can’t let you be seen to win. Even if the head knows we are 100% honest and truthful he will still back the teacher. He has to. All it will do is get us all into more trouble, me probably the most. I don’t want to appear ungrateful because I am not. In fact I am extremely grateful for what you want to do. I just don’t think you can win. If you are determined to go through with then I will support you 100%. You just have to realise that we will lose. Lyle strikes me as a nasty piece of work. You would know that better than I would. We all have multiple years left at school. She could make all our lives uncomfortable for years.”

The girls looked at each other suddenly aware of the consequences of the proposed actions.

“Don’t do anything this week. Let me think about it and I will try to find a plan. What I want to have happen is for me to be on the sidelines as normal watching you all freeze to death running around in short skirts!”

He laughed as the expected. “Andrew!” and whacks came his way. What they didn’t realise was that he had a plan.

Mr. Campbell had recommended his accountant, at least as someone to have a conversation with. Andrew phoned Mhairi on that first Monday of term and she had arranged for him to be at her office at 4.30 on Wednesday evening. Malcolm Davies was a generation older than Andrew was. Probably in his 40s. Brian had given him the heads up and he was not surprised to meet a 14 year old with delusions of grandeur.

“It is nice to meet you Mr. Davies. How much did Brian Campbell give you as background to this meeting?”

“Andrew, first of all please call me Malcolm. Brian asked me to come to this meeting. All he said was that this would be a fascinating meeting. He made no promises and gave me no background. I have known Brian for 20 plus years. I trust the man, so here I am.”

Andrew felt he had his speech down pat by now. He explained how he had gained some self-taught computer experience including the work for Brian’s company. He covered the use of the templates, VisiCalc’s increased usage in the market, the work for Strong, including the fiasco and the doubling of the price, he covered the lot. He then went on to talk about the future, his plans, and the structure of future plans and how to invest both personally and through the company. Malcolm had been silent while Andrew talked but had taken copious notes.

He started by asking some questions, age, any income, that kind of stuff. Andrew told him about all the cash he had earned the previous year which came to more than £2,300 when it was all added up. Malcolm advised Andrew to declare this and pay the tax, about £350. Too many eyes would be on him, because of his age, for him to risk not doing so. Andrew hadn’t thought about the tax but agreed given that his father or Leslie were signing so much for him. Too many people would be impacted. He made no mention though of the money from Tony and Archie when he was 12 and 13.

“You have incorporated to be able to be taken seriously by other businesses. Who are the directors? You are not old enough.”

“Mhairi is the Company Secretary and a director and my friend Leslie Campbell, Brian’s daughter, is the other director. I have been thinking about giving her an actual title but at present she does not have one.”

“There is good news. Since you are studying computer science and you own a computer company all your courses can be paid for by the company. They are a training and education expense. Any books and magazines relating to computers. All the computer equipment and supplies. That should all be considered either an expense of the business or in the case of equipment, an asset. All the start-up costs that you paid personally can also be repaid.”

All of this together came to more than £250. That his entire Open University course was going to be paid for by the Company, assuming that it had the money to do so, was unexpected and a bonus. The meeting wrapped up and Malcolm asked Andrew to come to his offices the following Monday and they would have some further discussions regarding investments and planning. Once he was gone Andrew asked Mhairi if she had a few extra minutes. He told her about Lyle and the altercation before Christmas. He wanted to go to Goldenacre on Saturday so asked if she would come with him to ensure that Lyle stayed away from him.

“Andrew, you want to take your lawyer to a school hockey game!”

“Some of the girls are talking about walking out on the team and then explaining that it is because of the way that the school treated me, which I admit was bullshit. If they do that this could escalate badly. I still have nearly four years there. I can’t double the price and get her to back down,” Mhairi smiled at that “I just want to be left alone. I am beginning to think that teachers really get off on the control of the pupils. Just the fact that I am there with an adult should stop any nonsense.”

Mhairi reluctantly agreed, thinking that it was overkill but agreeing that it was better than getting into a pissing match with the school that he could never win. Saturday was funny. Mhairi gave Andrew a lift so he was there in plenty time. They stood away from the benches like he usually did. They had been chatting all morning on the drive down to Goldenacre.

“You really just come here to watch and support the team? Regardless of the weather?”

Mhairi seemed dubious.

“When I was tutoring Suzanne and then her and Paula together I became friends with them. Although I was helping them academically they were helping me be comfortable around people, especially young women. Last term was pretty rough for both sides. Think about our year. 14 year old boys dealing with puberty, all 140 of us, and they add ten girls to the mix. The girls must have been terrified. It started off as a friendly and supportive gesture and it became part of my Saturday. I try to stay over here, away from everyone else, teachers, other team, and parents. I think part of what got Lyle so mad is that most of the team will come over and say hi. When they see me standing here next to you they will sprint over here. Watch and see.”

Mhairi laughed but Andrew was proved to be correct. When the team came out of the changing rooms it was Katie who saw him first, and the news spread like a wave through the team. Katie and Hannah were the first two to come over and chat.

“You came Andrew, great.”

They were talking to him but were looking at Mhairi curiously.

“You could just ask rather than stare. This is my friend Mhairi who I dragged along so that I had an adult witness with me if Lyle tries anything.”

Some more of the team had stopped by. Suzanne piped up from the back.

“How is it you have so many older female friends Andrew? Leslie, Nikki, now Mhairi.”

Andrew laughed at the way she said it.

“I am just lucky I guess.”

But Mhairi added her own riposte as well.

“Maybe it is because he supports his friends in good times and bad.”

The tone was light but the message wasn’t. With some looks back at him they completed their warm up and started the game. As with all of their games it was tight but they were leading 2-1 at half time. Andrew was tense as this was when Lyle made her move last time but she did nothing the whole game. He congratulated the girls on their victory and they headed off. It felt anti-climactic. He watched as Lyle walked back to the changing rooms without a backward glance.

“You showed her you wouldn’t be run off. I doubt she will try anything else. I would recommend that you turn and walk away if you see her approaching. She has to coach during the game. Arrive as the game starts. Simple stuff. You can’t afford to have me accompany you to all the games. Not that I didn’t have fun. Brought back some memories, mainly of being cold.”

“You are right of course. I will see you at Davies’ offices at 4.00 on Monday. Thanks.”

He and Julian spent the day working on their game. They had been in the middle of a couple of parts of it so spent the day completing some of the remaining tasks and writing up where they were. Starting the following week they would be starting to work on business software. That sounded like they had a plan. Not so much. They were going to sit and think about what they could try and code. They needed business ideas, the coding they would figure out. Sunday was bittersweet, as Andrew found out that Nikki was moving to Glasgow. She had been offered a job at the main library. His friend could finally start living her life on her own terms. She was free for the first time.

“Have you told your family?”

Andrew asked her as they worked away.

“It has broken down there Andrew. No contact since the turn of the year. The sad thing is that I am happy that they are not contacting me. It is less stressful. I never realised until this past year how my family made me so stressed. I am staying involved in the church. The orthodox community is small and news will filter back and forth. I don’t know how long it will take for the situation to calm down and resolve itself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.