Living Two Lives - Book 3 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 3

Copyright© 2022 by Gruinard

Chapter 53

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The continued adventures of Andrew McLeod. This book in the series covers making money from his business and how he spends that money. It is the point in the story were sex stops being a theoretical subject and advances to practical lessons. And you know how much Andrew likes to study.....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

All Suzanne would say on Monday was that her mother was still shouting at her father. The smile let Andrew know that she and her mother were okay. He dropped the subject and the invisible wall between them seemed to vanish. Their friendship had survived the dinner and all was well. Moira was starting to stress about the Maths test. It was 10 days away and Andrew would be away with Leslie at the Queen concert in Birmingham on the upcoming weekend. Moira wanted extra tutoring, she didn’t need it but in her mind she did and that was the issue.

“Me telling you that you can do this is not going to convince you, is it?”

Andrew asked her during their Friday morning study session.

“Andrew, I just want to make sure I know it as well as possible. Can you come over to my place next week after school rather than study in the library? You can have dinner and we can study longer.”

She was begging. Andrew’s face betrayed his resistance to this idea.

“Dad works late most nights. He would not even be there. Please Andrew.”

“I can only do one night next week Moira. I have my own work that I need to complete as well. How about Tuesday night?”

“Great. Dad has a meeting in town every Tuesday and is never home before 9.00.”

Suzanne never said anything when Andrew told her he would not be at the library after school on Tuesday. His suspicions were that she and Moira talked when he was not around. Moira and Andrew left together and headed to her place, out in the North West suburbs of the city near the Forth. Her house was a large drafty place set in its own grounds. Being a senior judge paid pretty well it would appear. The housekeeper, a lady of indeterminate age, fed them a snack and then they sat at the dining room table going over the term one syllabus. Andrew could tell that Moira knew the material but she kept second guessing herself. We went round in circles for a while.

“Moira, you know this. Trust yourself. You have talked yourself out of three correct answers. Let’s take a break for a few minutes. Maybe we can grab some dinner and talk about this before we start again.”

Moira looked ready to cry and so they went through to the kitchen. The housekeeper was just leaving so everything was nice and hot. Moira had let her know Andrew was coming and so there was plenty of it as well. They took the food through and sat at the other end of the table from where they were studying. Andrew talked as he ate.

“You need to relax Moira. Easy for me to say I know but you know this. You should get a solid B at least based on how hard you have studied. What can you do to relax? Music, walking, what relaxes you.”

Moira blushed as red as Andrew on his worst days but didn’t say anything. He looked at her and she dropped her eyes and wouldn’t meet his gaze. Andrew started to blush as he realised why she was looking so embarrassed. Then he stopped and thought, he had two condoms in his wallet. He had been thinking about and trying to get laid all term with a spectacular lack of success. Could he dare?

“I could help you relax if you wanted?”

Andrew tried to sound calm. Moira’s head shot up and she looked at him with her mouth formed in a perfect ‘O’. He raised his eyebrows and looked at her. She looked at him in astonishment.

“Really Andrew?”

Still everything implied and nothing said.

“Yes Moira, really. I will help you relax in any way you want. Any way.”

The gauntlet was flung at her feet. Her dilemma was playing across her face clearly. What was she going to do?

“I don’t think that I can Andrew.”

A soft voice, almost whispering.

“I understand Moira. But are you sure? The tension will build and build. Think about the release of that tension. You could go into the exam with your mind clear and your body relaxed.”

Andrew stood up and picked up their plates.

“Let me take these through to the kitchen and then we can get back to the material.”

He indicated the books open at the other end of the table. When he came back through into the dining room she was still sitting at the other end of the table looking hopelessly confused. He sat down at the books and waited for her to move. She looked at him and closed her eyes. When she opened them Andrew was still staring right at her. She slowly stood up and came to the other end of the table but didn’t sit down.

“You would help me relax Andrew?”

Far off in the distance you could hear the sound of a gauntlet being picked up. He just stood and took her hand.

“Show me your room Moira. Lead the way.”

They climbed the stairs and he could see the confidence start to return to Moira as they got nearer to her room. Once inside he looked round. Typical teenage girls’ room, with the best part being that there was a small ensuite. No need for a naked jaunt down the corridor. Moira looked at him with a smile on her face. Now that the decision had been made she seemed close to her normal self.

Andrew closed in on her and leaned down and kissed her. Her response was tentative at first but quickly heated up. Before long her tongue was battling his. He stepped away from her and looked her in the eyes. There was sparkling anticipation showing in them. Andrew spun her round and stepped in close to her. He flicked her hair out of the way and kissed her neck right at her ear.

“You do know what I am going to do to you, don’t you?”

Kiss.

“I am going to strip you naked and kiss and caress your whole body.”

Kiss.

“Then I am going to part your smooth thighs and eat your pussy until you beg me to stop.”

Kiss, kiss, kiss.

“Then I am going to fuck you Moira.”

Kiss.

“Not sweetly, not gently but hard and passionately.”

Kiss, kiss, kiss.

“You need that, don’t you?”

Kiss.

“You can feel the tension in your body.”

Kiss.

“Well I am going to fuck you senseless Moira.”

A long drawn out kiss.

“When I am done you are going to be a quivering wreck.”

Kiss.

“You will sleep an exhausted sleep tonight and tomorrow you will be calm and ready to take on the world.”

Kiss.

“Does that sound like a plan?”

Kiss.

“Would you like to be fucked senseless Moira?”

Another long drawn out kiss.

At this point it became a frantic wrestling match. She spun back round and attacked him. Clothes started flying in all directions. Andrew managed to grab his wallet and fling it on her bedside table. When they were both naked he pushed Moira down onto her bed and dived between her legs. Her thighs were as smooth as he had described them. Given what he knew of her it was not surprising that Moira was a talker. When he licked her pussy from bottom to top, tasting her pussy juice as it leaked all over her, she started babbling. Her main demands were “Don’t stop. Right there. Oh god. Fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me harder. Oh my fucking god.” You get the idea. Once he had two fingers in her very tight pussy and started tickling her g-spot her vocabulary failed her. She came hard after less than a minute. Andrew let her calm for a moment and then pressed harder whilst rocking his fingers. Her orgasm was long and intense. He slipped his fingers out and lapped and licked her pussy as she slowly came back to earth. He let her recover all the while gently playing with her pussy, nibbling her lips, tugging slightly, starting to graze her clit. Just letting her know he was there. Finally she recovered the power of speech and went right back to her demands. Andrew smiled as he pressed his tongue down on her clit, he preferred her when she couldn’t talk. Slipping first one finger into her pussy and then a second beside it, he held them still, poised to drive her wild. Taking his mouth away from her clit for a second Andrew restarted the come to me finger movement across her g-spot. As he sensed Moira getting close to an orgasm he pressed down hard with his tongue, right on her clit and started to shake his head hard all the while pressing down. She had exactly the same reaction as Kenzie. A thigh slamming orgasm that made his ears ring. He kept up his sensual assault on her body until the pressure on his head relaxed and he was unceremoniously shoved away. Andrew knelt at the end of the bed and looked at her. Moira had smallish breasts, which he had not even touched yet, a soft tummy and wide hips. Her skin was Scottish winter white, almost blue white. It was soft and smooth and at that moment covered in a sheen of sweat. He stood up and grabbed a towel from the ensuite. He lay down beside her and held her in his arms.

“Bloody hell Andrew, you weren’t joking were you.”

Mr. Smug made an appearance despite Andrew’s best efforts to look humble. She looked down at him and saw the towel.

“What is that for?”

“I need to pop. If I try and fuck you now I will last four seconds. I need a handjob or a blowjob to take the edge off then I will be able to treat you in the manner I promised.”

He was not particularly embarrassed anymore about this predicament. It was what it was and the sex afterwards showed the sense of doing it this way. For a second he was sad that Moira grabbed his dick with her hand, but it was merely the prelude to her stuffing his dick into her mouth. The initial movement was crude but then she delicately played her tongue around the corona while one of her hands gently fondled his balls. The under ten second record was still intact as he came hard in her mouth. She guzzled it down greedily and continued to run her tongue along the underside of his dick. It never really got soft and after less than a minute of exquisite tongue and mouth action Andrew was rock hard and ready to go again. So apparently was Moira as she watched him take the condom from his wallet but leaned over and grabbed it off him. Seconds later he was securely wrapped up and she lay back. He kneeled beside her.

“On your hands and knees. Put your hands against the headboard.”

Moira looked shocked but wordlessly complied. Andrew knelt over her, his dick brushing against her but not yet inside. He leaned forward so he could whisper in her ear.

“Remember what I promised? A hard passionate fuck that leaves you senseless. Are you ready Moira?”

She groaned and nodded. Andrew took his time entering her, she had been very tight when he was fingering her and knew that it would take a moment for her to adjust to him. When the head of his dick popped into her she let out an ‘oooh’ and he paused while she adjusted. She wiggled her arse and so he slowly started fucking her until after about a dozen strokes he was fully embedded in her tight grasping pussy, then the tempo picked up. There was no sophistication to their coupling, it was rutting pure and simple. Andrew wanted to fuck her hard and Moira wanted to be fucked hard. He grabbed hold of her hips and never let go. She braced her hands against her headboard and shoved back on every stroke. Suddenly the damn broke and he was coming hard. When she felt him start to spurt in her Moira frantically rubbed her clit and came seconds later. Once they had both stopped coming Andrew slowly and carefully pulled out and tied off the condom and dumped it in her trash can. Moira had fallen face down on the bed and was looking over at him as he wiped his dick with the towel and then slipped back into bed.

“Well that was different. Good lord Andrew I felt like a brood mare being covered by a stallion. Where the hell did you learn to do that?”

He assumed that the question was rhetorical and just smiled at her.

“You are still talking sense. We can’t have that.”

“Give a girl a moment to catch her breathe you beast. I am still tingling all over.”

Andrew laughed because he was in no state to perform at that moment either. They lay side by side just looking at each other for several minutes. Andrew started to caress and rub Moira’s generous arse with an immediate effect. He shifted so his dick could straighten and when Moira saw it hardening she mock groaned. It did not stop her from grabbing the other condom and rolling it down his now fully erect cock.

Andrew rolled her onto her back and knee shuffled into place. Looking her in the eye he pushed deep into her in one long steady movement. The way her eyes widened was such a turn on. This look of wonder was such a boost to his ego. When he bottomed out in her he leaned in and kissed her again. He leaned back six inches so that he was close to but not touching her face.

“You are such a sensible woman. I am going to have to see what I can do about that.”

Her giggle was abruptly cut off as the fucking began. This time Andrew tried a variety of different strokes. Five long slow strokes, then ten at a more moderate pace and finally 20 short shallow strokes. He mixed them up and adjusted the tempo in response to Moira’s reaction. The shallow strokes seemed to have the most impact and so he dropped the middle strokes and went with the five long slow ones alternating with the fast shallow strokes. Moira came and he fucked right through it. Bracing himself with his weight on his left arm, he reached down with his right hand and strummed her clit at the same time. The orgasm that action triggered never seemed to end. Every time the orgasm started to wane he would flick her clit and she was off again. Even though he had come twice already, the relentless grasping of her pussy as it orgasmed pushed him over the edge. Five minutes later after washing up he was lying beside Moira worrying that he might have broken her. Finally she rolled over and looked at him.

“I have nothing sensible to say. You did as you promised.”

She closed her eyes and Andrew could hear her breathing start to even out. He waited five more minutes then slipped out of bed. He got dressed, tidied up her room, moving the trash can to the bathroom and making sure all the evidence was carefully disposed of. Andrew piled Moira’s clothes on her chair and did one final check of the room. He switched off the light and closed the door, grabbed his books from the dining room and tidied Moira’s into a pile. Time was marching on and he did not want to run into Lord Barnes right at that moment. Andrew would get 100 years in Peterhead if Moira’s dad caught him. He left all the lights on and went to front door. Fortunately the door would lock behind him when he left, so he pulled it closed and made sure it was secure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.