Living Two Lives - Book 3 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 3

Copyright© 2022 by Gruinard

Chapter 47

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The continued adventures of Andrew McLeod. This book in the series covers making money from his business and how he spends that money. It is the point in the story were sex stops being a theoretical subject and advances to practical lessons. And you know how much Andrew likes to study.....

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

By the end of the trip to Glenfinnan and back Andrew had a new appreciation for the amount of Scottish History his father knew. Andrew had insisted that Mar sit in the front and his dad kept up a running commentary all the way there and most of the way back. They were at the Gray’s house at 7.00 and Mar was ready. When Andrew went to the door she had a knapsack and her jacket in her right hand. She slowly turned round and bent over and he was lost. Tight, figure hugging, emphasising and flattering her figure. And all he could think about was Saturday night and how it felt to fuck her while looking at that gorgeous arse. She stood back up, passed him her knapsack with a big smile and closed and locked the door.

They headed west past the airport and onto the M9 to Stirling. Mar had not been beyond Edinburgh in the time she had been here, which seemed a complete shame. It started as his dad talked about Linlithgow Palace, and how it was the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots, as they went past it and must have spent 30 minutes on Stirling, Bannockburn, Wallace and Bruce. Mar just kept asking questions and his dad just kept answering them. That got them through Callander and covered most of the 25 miles or so up to Crianlarich. The stretch between Callander and Crianlarich goes past some of the highest and most picturesque mountains in Scotland, indeed the whole of Britain. However, given that they were all less than 4,000 feet and there are more than a dozen mountains of 10,000 feet and higher in New Zealand his dad wisely focused on other things.

Once they were out on Rannoch Moor they started to talk about the Jacobite Risings. The lesser known one in 1715 and then the more famous one in 1745. His father wove the tale all the way back to James the 7th and 2nd, the Catholic Stuart king that was deposed by his own, Protestant, daughter and her Dutch husband. The tale continued through Glencoe at the northern end of the moor and they finally came to the banks of Loch Eil and followed it north to Fort William. They stopped to grab a cup of coffee and Mar was still bursting with enthusiasm and questions. Andrew made his calls and they were on the move again within 20 minutes and at 10.40 were pulling into Glenfinnan.

Andrew had brought his camera with a fresh roll of film and used it all up taking shots of Mar at the monument, Mar standing on the shores of Loch Shiel and even a couple of the viaduct in the distance. He would get these printed for her to join the photos from the previous Thursday. Again his dad was superb with her and kept up a constant stream of commentary. They had lunch in the village and by 2.00 had seen and done everything that there was to do. His father made the suggestion that they take the slightly longer northern route back, in effect doing a complete circle and Mar was all for it. By the time they got to Perth more than two hours later even Mareikura was talked out. The last hour was driven mostly in silence on the fast motorway down to Edinburgh. When they were on the Road Bridge looking out at the Forth Bridge, Mar was suddenly a bit teary eyed.

“What’s wrong Mar, are you okay?”

“I am fine Andrew, it is just I have had such a wonderful day. Your dad has been so kind and he knows so much.”

Andrew could see his father trying not to preen, and fail.

“It made me realise what I had missed over the last five plus months. That is all. The day could not have been any more perfect.”

His dad then made the decision since they had made such good time travelling that Mar should come home for some dinner with the family. Andrew wasn’t sure how dinner with Rowan was going to add to the perfect day but held his tongue. Fortunately there was a TV show she wanted to watch and so the three of them sat down to a late dinner while his mum drank a cup of tea with them. The conversation was light and fun and it was the end of one of the best days Andrew had with his father. Ever. His dad had been so helpful, aided by the fact that Mar was as big a history geek as he was. They drove Mar home and Andrew walked her to the door. She had already given his dad a huge long hug back at the house and Andrew got a big hug now too.

“I barely remembered to tease you all day Andrew. I am sorry.”

She looked a little sheepish.

“You were having too much fun with Dad. It was amazing to watch the two of you. I don’t think he has had such a fun day in ages either. I am glad that you got as much out of the day as you did. Listen, I have a meeting tomorrow morning but I should be done by lunchtime. Do you want to meet up?”

“Of course I do. I want to meet up right here. Tell your folks you’ll be having dinner with me and you can spend the afternoon explaining to me how much you like me in, and out of, my jeans.”

The smile on her face was full of wicked promise. Andrew hugged her again and left with a smile on his face. He took the time to make sure that his father knew how much Andrew appreciated what he had done for Mareikura.

“It is a shame that she ended up with the Grays Dad. I do not think that she has been outside the city since she got here. You were amazing with her today. Her head is bursting with facts and trivia. You made the history come alive and she got to see a big chuck of Scotland as well. Thanks Dad.”

It was high point in their relationship.

One of the things Andrew had done when they had stopped in Fort William was phone Mhairi and Creighton and ask them for a short notice meeting the next day. Creighton was busy with tax filings but said he could attend a quick meeting. So at 9.00 the next morning Andrew and Leslie were sitting with Creighton and Mhairi in his boardroom. Andrew quickly explained what had happened and how he had ended up with another £22,500 to invest. Tax free as it had been paid already with the stake.

Creighton provided a recap of his situation. Andrew had a tax bill of around £400 for the money he had earned out with the company. Everything else had been accounted for in the company. He said that tax bill was not due until the Company’s year-end at the end of November. So the money was available to invest. The question was in what?

Andrew listened as Mhairi and Creighton talked about the different options. They both agreed that reading Ben Graham’s book and regularly reading the Financial Times would be very good investment training. But for an initial investment they agreed that it should be property. Andrew was concerned about dealing with a tenant or tenants. It felt like that would be a burden on his dad or Leslie, even worse a burden on Brian Campbell, and a cost if handled by Mhairi or Creighton. That left buying something run down and crappy in a nice area. But where? Andrew had been thinking about this since talking to Brian on Sunday night. Where was he going to university? Edinburgh, Manchester, Cambridge or London were the four main choices. Then Andrew thought about where he would work after he graduated. The most likely place was London. He laid all that out and when everyone nodded and agreed with his thinking he made the decision. Somewhere rundown and shabby in a nice area or street in London. He had many years to fix it up but was happy with the decision. Now all he had to do was find something that fit the bill, while living 400 miles away. Andrew thanked Mhairi and Creighton for their time and he and Leslie made their way out and back up and over to Princes Street.

“Dad is going to London for business next week. I will ask him to look around if he has a spare moment and see if he can talk to an estate agent.”

“As long as it is not too much of an imposition Leslie. I have no idea what this looks like. I can’t visualise it. I keep thinking about a run-down house in my street and my parent’s reaction if they found out a 14 or 15 year old kid had bought it and was not going to fix it up immediately, it feels very odd. I want somewhere I can be low-key and blend in, not stand out. We’ll see.

“I know I am taking up a bunch of your time Leslie but are you busy tomorrow? I wonder if you could listen to Julian and me as we talk about our next project. We have done some coding and have bits of it working but we need some direction as to what business to pitch it at. We wanted to have you come over and give us your ideas. You are better at business thinking than we are.”

“I don’t know about that Andrew, but I am happy to spend the morning with you and Julian. Why don’t I come and get you around 9.30 and we can head over together? That way you can skip the two buses or having to beg a lift off one of your folks.”

“Are you sure? That would be great.”

“Andrew, I am going to support you in this business. Don’t be afraid to ask me for help. Okay?”

They parted with a hug and went their different ways. 25 minutes later Andrew was standing at the door of the Gray’s house waiting for Mar to open it. She greeted him with a hug and led him through to the kitchen. Food before sex, how civilised.

“You never told me about your meeting Andrew? What was it about?”

“All related to the computer system work that I do?”

Andrew wasn’t getting into details about the company with her.

“Just trying to get stuff wrapped up. What did you get up to the morning?”

“Quiet morning. Thinking back to yesterday. Reliving all the bits that stuck in my mind. Standing quietly at Loch Shiel looking over at the monument. Imagining what it would have been like that all those years ago. Your Dad made the day magical for me. I will never forget it.”

She smiled and Andrew held her in his arms. It confirmed what he had said to his dad last night. He had done a wonderful thing yesterday.

“I was very proud of Dad yesterday. He did have the perfect passenger with him soaking up all the history.”

Andrew was, as ever, hungry. Mar rummaged through the cupboards and found a big can of vegetable soup so they heated that and followed it with several pieces of fruit. After tidying the kitchen rather than pretend they just went upstairs to her room. Andrew felt grubby and so had a quick shower. It did nothing to relieve the aching pressure in his cock and balls. Mar did though. As they lay kissing afterwards Andrew joked with her that one day he would enjoy a blow job that lasted more than six seconds, today’s new record.

Andrew knew that Mar was keyed up and excited about him going down on her. Once he started kissing her neck and throat her responses were over the top for what he was doing. Her mind had gotten her revved up already. Andrew thought about that as he kissed round her breast, teasing but never quite touching her nipple. Saturday night as he had pounded away and how the talking ratcheted up the intensity. Hmmm. How to do that? Andrew sat up and pulled Mar into him so that she was sitting between his thighs with him directly behind her back. Before she could even protest Andrew brushed Mar’s hair away from her ear and started touching and whispering to her.

“You are so wound up already. The tension in your body. You are desperate for and scared of what I am going to do to you.”

His right hand moved round on her belly until it was right above her pubic mound. He placed two finger tips approximately where her g-spot was but on the outside of her body, started circling them gently while at the same time he gave her shoulder gentle nips.

“I can feel you trembling. Feel the hunger in you. You want me to throw you down on this bed and just do it. Caressing you, teasing you. My fingers getting closer and closer and then”

At this point Andrew did fling her down, dived between her legs and slipped the two fingers inside her soaked pussy. She was no longer making any sense, just an incoherent babble. Her body was already off the bed. Andrew had his left arm under her arse to support her and started roughly stroking her g-spot. For one second her whole body was still and then she went off. Her orgasm was a living thing. It radiated out from her core, she shook, she flailed and then she went totally limp. Andrew lowered her gently onto the bed and held her as she trembled in his arms. She calmed finally but still lay in his arms.

“You should not be able to do that. You should not be able to turn a girl on so much. No schoolboy should be able to do that. You really are the devil Andrew McLeod.”

It was spoken softly, almost whispered.

“Nothing to do with me Mareikura Henare. All you. I am just lucky to have the hottest Maori girl in the whole of New Zealand lying in my arms. You are just gifted with a particularly dirty imagination.”

She giggled at that.

“All I did was whisper devilish thoughts into your head. You did the rest. I can’t turn you on like that. Only you can. Maybe you have found out something about yourself. The physical is great but the mental takes you to a completely different place.

“But hey, what do I know? I am just the lucky guy holding you in my arms.”

Although they fucked repeatedly over the course of the rest of the day it felt anticlimactic after the first time Andrew made her come. It was passionate and they both came again and again but never quite got to the heights of earlier. But it didn’t matter. Andrew was exhausted and sexually done before they even had dinner. Four times had drained him and his dick was slightly sore. The evening was fun just lying on the couch not really watching TV and chatting away. Mar addressed the looming problem.

“The Gray’s are back on Thursday around lunchtime I think. Will you come for dinner tomorrow night once you have finished at your friends?”

She knew he was working with Julian on Wednesday.

“Of course I will. I will be here before 6.00. I was also thinking that school starts back next week and so how about we do the Castle and the Old Town on Saturday? Everything should be open. Unless the weather is ghastly why don’t we do that?”

“That would be great Andrew. I would like that a lot.”

“Would you like me to ask Dad to come along as well? He is chock full of Edinburgh history. You got on so well with him. I know that he liked having someone who actually listened to him for once.”

“Would you mind? He made yesterday so much fun?”

Andrew could tell that she was keen.

“I’ll ask him when I get home. I should head home now anyway as it will take me a while. I will see you tomorrow around 6pm.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.