Brat - Cover

Brat

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Rikku is Paine's pet. A Final Fantasy X fanfiction, yuri/lesbian.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

While Rikku was in the comfort of her private suite, Paine appeared in the doorway. The girls usually shared a bedroom together on the airship, albeit Yuna wasn’t really around at the moment. Rikku lounged on the bed, laying on her back. The Al Bhed girl wore her usual bikini bra, thin skirt, and boots.

“Rikku. I need you to do something for me.”

“Like what, Paine?” Rikku shot up.

“Undress. Now.”

“Um ... okay. But I hope this isn’t for any weird tests, Paine!”

Bouncing off the bed, Rikku landed on the ground. She turned her back to Paine for a moment, moving her hands behind her back to untie the yellow lace of her bikini bra. Of course, Rikku didn’t want Paine to see her boobs yet! Rikku then slipped her thumbs into the rim of her skirt, beginning to tug that down her legs.

“Do I have to take my undies off, too?”

A pair of yellow knickers were now visible, and they even had a g-string that went right up Rikku’s backside. Rikku’s question made Paine huff.

“Everything. Even your boots, ribbons, earrings, the bandanna...”

“PAINE! Why are you being so fussy with how I look?” Rikku moped, but then went right onto the silver-haired’s request.

She slipped her g-string down her legs, and then removed her laced boots. During the time Rikku straightened her back, she unwrapped the bandanna off her head, and then removed the long scarf from around her collar.

“Oh ... Paine ... what do you plan on doing to me? I hope you aren’t just gonna steal my clothes and run for it...” Rikku continued, now taking off her laced gloves.

“Psh. I wouldn’t do that, you little brat. If I wanted you to prance around naked I’d tell you to, and you’d do it. I just have an insane desire right now to see your body. It belongs to me, after all.”

Rikku turned to face Paine with a worried look on her face.

“Little brat? Is that what you think of me, Paine? You’re such a big meanie when you want to be, you know that?” Rikku then covered her breasts with both hands. “I’m not letting you see anything anymore!”

“You don’t have a choice. Every bit of you is mine.”

Rikku whined, “PAINEEEEE!”

“Besides, even if you try hide your delectable little chest, your pussy is right there for me to see.”

“Can you shut up, please?”

Rikku rolled her eyes in contempt and proceeded to fold one leg over the other so that her slit was hidden now.

“You can’t see it!” Rikku teased.

“You feel it in every part of you. You belong to me, right?” Paine checked, taking a step closer into Rikku’s personal space, “I know your pussy is telling you that.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.