Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 56: Arriving in Martinique

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 56: Arriving in Martinique - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“What time do you think we’ll arrive tomorrow?” Archara asked me when I joined all the ladies at the big dining table in the salon.

“Best guess is around noon at this speed,” I replied.

“Good! Then we should have time to provision the Serendipity and re-provision the Windsong tomorrow afternoon,” she said, mostly to the other girls.

“Did Alfred tell you our plans for dividing up?” she asked me.

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied.

“Anything you want to add?” she asked.

“No, ma’am. I think it a great plan!” I said with a big smile.

“I’ll bet!” Archara teased me. “I’m sure it’s every teenaged male’s fantasy to be alone on a boat with ten beautiful young girls!”

The girls giggled and I just looked down at my breakfast.

“Okay,” Archara continued. “When we get to Martinique, we’ll take the girls and go shopping. I understand that you are going to get the Serendipity ready for cruising. Will you need help?”

“Sarah and I will be here to help him,” Samantha interjected. “We’ll also keep an eye out for the others that are supposed to arrive.”

“Okay, ladies. Before we get to the marina in the morning, you need to pack your stuff and then clean the Windsong from top to bottom. Alex, can we clean the decks while we’re at sea?”

“We could, but it will be faster and easier if we wait until we dock,” I told her.

“Okay, that’s one more thing we’ll put on the list for when we get to Martinique. We may have to divide up in the morning,” Archara said. “Okay, Ladies. Hop to!”

As all the girls scattered to begin packing and cleaning up, Archara said to me, “Alex? Would you mind helping Monique?”

“My pleasure,” I replied as I suddenly realized what sort of help Monique was needing. I knew I had not been with Archara or Monique since before we arrived in the Canary islands two weeks ago. For some reason, they had stepped aside and allowed the teens to determine who was with me and when. So I decided that I would give her my best effort.

We spent the next few hours in her bed making love energetically. I had surmised several weeks ago, that Tony, while a great husband and father, wasn’t the most creative or adventurous lover. He was open-minded but he also tended to do things by the book. That was great for the captain of a naval ship, but not too hot in bed. Especially for an adventurous lover.

Monique loved to try different positions, moving from one to the next, eagerly. But the one she loved most was on her knees, when I took her like the stallion would take a mare on her parents estates.

On this afternoon, we worked through a variety of positions but I detected a kind of undercurrent to her love making. Finally she paused and reached for the drawer beside the bed. Handing me a bottle of baby oil, she positioned herself on her knees and looked at me seductively over her shoulder.

“Are you sure you want to try this?” I asked, dubiously.

“Just go slow and be gentle,” she said.

So I started with kissing her ass and her crack, trailing my tongue over her puckered sphincter. Then pouring some baby oil in my hand, I began to work my finger into her ass hole as I ran the fingers of my left hand over her pussy.

“Ugh!” she grunted, followed by a low moan.

Working slowly, I stretched her tight rear passage as I played with her pussy. The more I did, the more she moaned.

“Are you ready?” I asked as I removed my three fingers. Then positioning myself behind her, I eased my cock into her asshole. I moved slowly, in and out almost teasingly. She began to hunch back at me, trying to take more cock or make me go faster. But I eased back with her lunges so as to soften her movements.

“Aaaaggg!” she cried out. “Fuck me!”

So I quit teasing her and sped up my movements. The moment I did, she began to tremble. I just kept fucking her ass as she went through one long climax or a series of small ones. Finally she screamed once and lunged forward, pulling off my cock.

As she lay there breathing heavily, I excused myself and jumped in the shower. When I returned, I brought a warm washcloth to clean the oil on her ass.

“You didn’t cum?” she asked.

“I didn’t have to,” I told her. “I enjoyed watching you.”

“Put it back in,” she said as she pushed my hand with the washcloth away. “I want you to cum in my ass!”

“I really don’t...” I started.

“Give me that cock,” she said as she reached for my cock and pulled as she raised her legs in the air. Then she swiped my cock through her crack and pulled.

“Fuck my ass!” she growled totally out of character.

So I did. I pushed her legs back until her knees touched her shoulders and began pounding until I finally exploded in her ass.

“Why did you do that?” I asked her when we both had recovered our breath. “It was so unlike you.”

“I saw what Tony and Al did with Archara and decided I wanted that,” she said. “So I wanted you to break me in, so to speak.”

“So you really liked it?” I asked in amazement. I had not suspected this.

“Can you get hard again?”


“Your last night watch on the Windsong,” Captain Tony said conversationally when I mounted the bridge deck. I was early. It was only 11:00pm. But after Monique and then Archara had finished with me, I went to bed and slept for eight hours. Monique got me up at 10:00 and fed me dinner.

“You did a good job this cruise,” he continued. “I went ahead and filled out your time sheet as well as your paycheck. Don’t worry about paying for any provisions or repairs, they are covered.”

When both Captains had gone downstairs, I did as Cynthiana had instructed and pulled out the timesheet and the check, took a picture of each one, and sent the pictures to her. The check was for €12,000 Euros, plus a €5,000 Euro tip.

Then I looked around the Windsong’s bridge deck. I had come to love being on this bridge and was sure that I would miss it in the months to come. Tomorrow, a new adventure would unfold, but for now, I just sat back and reveled in the peace and serenity of sailing an eighty foot catamaran through the dark sea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.