Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 53: Sailing for the Canary Islands

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 53: Sailing for the Canary Islands - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

I was mildly peeved when someone started the engines before dawn Sunday morning, and the thought of disabling them flittered across my mind. But fortunately, I realized that it was mostly my frustrations doing my thinking for me. While Rachel and I had engaged in some serious kissing last night, it never got around to anything more serious, mostly because we both fell asleep.

But ever the optimist, I had hoped for a little intimate time together this morning before we had to cast off. Instead I woke Rachel up and explained that we were about to get under way. We exchanged phone numbers and kissed goodbye one more time before she crossed the passerelle which I promptly stored away, then manning the lines, we cast off and I took us out of the marina and headed southwest towards the Strait of Gibraltar.

We should pass through the Strait around noon, just catching the high tide. Our next stop was Las Palmas in the Canary Islands, another 900 nautical miles away. Captain Alfred allowed me to keep using the sails instead of switching back to engines for the passage because there didn’t appear to be as much traffic on this particular Sunday and the winds remained favorable. The sky was clear and the Windsong was scooting across the waves at sixteen knots.

Once through the strait, the winds stiffened as we turned southwest along the coast of Morocco. This was wide open sailing with few islands or other natural hazards to worry about. However, there were some un-natural hazards lurking, namely pirates.

Normally, it was a nuisance to deal with customs in every country you visited if you had weapons aboard your yacht. However, I had learned that under certain conditions, active (and recently active) military officers were allowed to carry firearms to protect themselves even abroad. You still had to declare them, but it wasn’t the hassle that it would be for non-military personnel. That’s why Captain Tony had a pistol and a rifle on board.

But a pistol and a rifle could not hold off a boat loaded with armed men set on taking your yacht which is why most skippers sailed a little further west before turning south towards the Canary Islands.

But I had no such worries, as long as I kept a sharp lookout and spotted them in time. Fortunately for the pirates, we did not run across any and so our passage was smooth and fast.

Of course, the girls kept me busy when I wasn’t on watch, but I discovered that was part of both captain’s plans. They had agreed that the yacht was a safe environment and I was a safe young male for their daughters to experiment with. And their mothers kept a close eye on things, mainly to make sure that no one was in danger of falling in love. And as was their nature, they also participated in some adventures with a young male on their own.

Cécile grabbed me as finished my late lunch Sunday afternoon and proceeded to remind me of how much she loved teaching me how to make love. I then slept through supper. Fortunately, Monique and Archara had saved me some of Monique’s fabulous stew. Then I headed to the bridge, glad to get back on my normal watch schedule of midnight to eight am.

Monday morning, after my breakfast, Archara sent me to Anna’s cabin. I had forgotten how much Anna loved anal sex until I walked in the door and there she was, bent over her berth with her hands gripping the far side rail and her legs spread wide. There was a bottle of baby oil lying beside her on the berth.

“Please, take my ass!” she pleaded with me when I closed the stateroom door. “I’ve been thinking of this since Christmas day. That was the last time anyone has touched me. I discovered that no one is as good as you and besides, you don’t look down on me because I love to be fucked in the ass.”

I had intended to grab a shower, but instead, I knelt and kissed her bare bottom and up and down her legs before burrowing my tongue in the crevasse of her ass cheeks and tickling her small rosebud.

“Have you practiced with anything back here,” I asked her.

“Nothing has been there since the last time you took me,” she replied.

That let me know that I had to be very careful and take extra time to stretch her anal ring slowly and I told her so as I poured some oil in my hand. I worked a single finger into her ass hole as I ran my other hand up and down her legs, passing frequently over her quivering pussy.

She was so primed, she came the first time I touched her clit. I wormed a second finger into her ass as she came down and then resumed massaging her pussy. When she came again, I inserted a third finger and began to gently pump my fingers in and out of both holes.

“Fuck my ass, motherfucker!” she growled as I started pistoning my fingers in and out faster. “Rape my ass with your big beautiful cock!”

Anna had always enjoyed talking dirty when we made love, but her language seemed to be a bit more salty this time.

“C’mon, Alex! I want to feel that big log of yours up my tiny ass!” she commanded.

I’ll say this about Anna, she always knew what she wanted and was not shy about telling you. I knew the routine, so I removed my fingers and lubed up my cock, dribbling more oil on her ass. She looked back over her shoulder to watch me as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her hands.

There was no “be gentle with me” or “please go slowly” with Anna. She simply grinned with a feral snarl on her lips as if daring me and pulled her ass cheeks wider apart. So I gave her what she wanted as I lined up my hard cock on her ass hole and plunged all the way down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.