Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 5: Danièle’s Research

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Danièle’s Research - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Danièle?” Carina said as she softly stroked the girl’s shoulder. “Your uncle says that it is time to go home.”

“Oh please, tell him that I can’t leave just yet,” she begged.

I just grinned at Carina as Danièle continued to move ever so slowly on top of me.

“Danièle, sweetheart?” she asked. “Are you protected? Are you on some form of birth control?”

“IUD,” she muttered not wanting to let go of what she was experiencing.

“Very well,” Carina muttered as she left the cabin.

I hoped that Carina wasn’t mad at me. I had done exactly as she said and treated Danièle gently. Only Danièle had not wanted gentle. Exciting, passionate, soul wrenching, love-making had been the order of the evening.

We had started out sitting on the berth, side-by-side, as she peppered me with dozens of questions. I ended up relating many of the experiments that Roland and I had tried, including the exploding lights, the heated water, sensing the astronauts on the space station and even the trip to the casino. I went into depth about the USS Freeman Gosden and the F/A-18’s and later the American task force with the submarine. But what she kept coming back to was the bright glowing light and the apparent travel through the time/space continuum.

Finally, she stood and began removing her clothes.

“Alex,” she said. “I would like for you to take me through this time/space continuum.”

“Have you ever done this before?” I asked. “Had sex, I mean.”

“Just once. When I was seventeen,” she said. “It was not the most pleasant of experiences and I haven’t felt the urge to try it again. Until tonight.”

I just watched as she removed her uniform blouse and then twisted her bra around and unsnapped it in the front. Her breasts were of a medium size and reminded me of water balloons as they bobbled from side-to-side.

Then she unsnapped her uniform skirt and lowered it to the floor before stepping out of it. She stopped and stared at me as if waiting for me to catch up. I quickly shed my shorts and golf shirt and lowered my boxers to the floor. Then I stood and let her stare.

Finally, she slipped her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered them to her knees. Then standing up straight, she gave her hips a little shimmy and her panties dropped to the floor where she simply stepped out of them, closer to my now firmly erect manhood.

“May I?” she asked as she reached for my cock.

“Your first penis, I take it?” I said.

“Yeah. The other time it was dark and he was in a hurry.”

“Well, take your time. We have all night,” I told her gently.

Her grip was a little too tight so I took her hand and showed her how I liked to be stroked. Then I sat down on the edge of the berth and let her play. After a moment, she sat on the floor, never letting go of my cock and continued to study it as she played with it.

“Would you like me to show you a secret power that women have but don’t always know about it?”

“A secret power?” she asked. “Like your powers?”

“Not exactly, but close. This secret power will let you control any man, any time you’d like.”

“O-kay,” she said doubtfully.

“It’s simple. You start by gently kissing the head of the thing in your hand. The minute you do, you are in absolute control and men will do anything for you,” I explained.

“Just for kissing this?” she asked as she held it close to her lips.

“That’s it! Simple, right? Would you like to try me and see if I’m right? It would be like an experiment of sorts.”

She bent her head lower and brushed the tip of my cock with her lips. I immediately moaned.

“It’s working. Do it again. Please!” I begged.

She did it again, this time placing her lips around the head of my cock and touching the tip with her tongue. My moans were becoming louder.

“Don’t stop!” I begged. “Please, don’t stop.”

She began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock and I felt myself rising off the berth a little.

“Suck it! Like a popsicle!” I told her. “But watch the teeth. No teeth!”

She began sucking and then kissing and the laving it with her tongue.

“Ahhh! So good!” I moaned.

After a few more minutes, I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. But before I could say anything, I erupted in her mouth. She shrieked and quickly leaned away from me, so I grabbed my cock in my fist and pumped it furiously as four more spurts came out, landing on her breasts and neck.

I looked at her sheepishly as I regained my ability to breathe. “I’m sorry. I was going to warn you, but it all happened so fast, I didn’t have time.”

“That’s okay, I think,” she said as she stepped into the en suite bathroom. When she returned, she was smiling.

“You were right. I did feel powerful. That’s the first time I have ever felt like I was in control in an intimate situation.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.