Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 49: The Windsong

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 49: The Windsong - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

I woke up hungry. I had no idea what time it was or how long I had slept. It had been shortly after noon when we had arrived in Monte Carlo and transferred all our leftover provisions along with me to Captain Tony’s catamaran. It was now dark outside.

I ventured up to the salon and checked the gauges on the electrical panel. The port generator was running, so I turned on the lights.

“Turn those off!” came the command from the blanket covered body on one of the sofas. I quickly complied.

“What are you doing?” I asked Sarah.

“What do you think I’m doing?” came her sleepy retort. “I’m guarding your body!”

“Oh...” I replied as the light bulb turned on. Sarah was just doing her job.

“Where is everybody,” I asked.

“Let’s see...” she started. “Alfred took Craig and Maria to turn in the Friedlich to her owner and then to the base to get their car. Samantha went with Archara to the train station to pick up Monique and the five teenagers, then they were going to try to pick up some supplies and something for dinner.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“That left me with the difficult task of looking out for you,” she teased. “I think there should be some sort of compensation for my hard work and sacrifice. Don’t you?”

I crossed to the sofa where she was laying and bent down to gently kiss her on the lips.

“It HAS been over five hours. A very long, HARD five hours. Don’t you think I should get something more than a kiss?” she asked as she peeled the blanket away and began unbuttoning her blouse.

I sat down on the edge of the sofa next to her hip and placed my hand on her crotch. Her leggings were so tight, I could feel the contours of her pussy.

“I’ve been waving it naked in front of you for the last week,” she purred.

“And I have enjoyed every minute of it,” I replied as I ran my fingertips up and down the sheer fabric covering her crotch.

“Bastard! You’re just teasing me because you know that they will be here any moment!” she laughed. “C’mon. You can help me start putting some of this away.”

She was obviously referring to all the bags and boxes we had transferred from the Friedlich earlier. She handed me a box and then grabbed a couple of bags and led me down to the Steward’s locker. The Steward’s locker was a small room that you passed through to get to the crew quarters in the port aft hull. It held a large built-in refrigerator and another equally large built-in freezer, plus a washer/dryer combination unit, and many shelves and lockers as well as ample countertop space for working.

She lifted a large hatch in the floor and directed me to climb down the attached ladder into the hold. It was over ten feet deep below the floor. There were two more freezers and a bunch of shelving down here. Sarah began handing (dropping) me down the provisions.

“Just put them to the side and I’ll put them away later,” she instructed.

“Why don’t we trade places and I’ll carry everything down and you can go ahead and put it away?” I asked. And that is what we did.

I was on my fourth or fifth trip down the stairs when I heard a mob approaching the catamaran on the pier.

“Sounds like the calvary is coming,” I told her.

“Good! It’s about time they got here. I’m starved!” she replied.


Soon, eight ladies arrived on board and within minutes of their arrival, the salon looked like a small grocery store with boxes and bags of food everywhere. Then came a string of teenage boys pulling carts full of more groceries.

I was suddenly aware of just how much food was needed for twelve people for three weeks. And I became even more hungry as I looked at all the food. Then I began to smell the Chinese carryout they had brought with them and my stomach growled.

Captain Tony’s wife, Monique, and their daughters, Cécile, Fleur, and Marta, along with the Fourreau’s daughters, Anna and Charlotte were all busy getting reacquainted as they went about stowing all the provisions. Archara directed the unloading and took care of paying the lads while each of the teenaged girls took turns kissing me.

“We’re going to have so much fun on this trip!” Charlotte whispered sexily in my ear.

“Did you catch up on your sleep,” Archara asked me as she cleared a spot on the table and started setting out the carryout containers full of Chinese foods.

“I’m not sure,” I replied.

“Well, from the way the girls were all talking, you’re going to need all the rest you can get. So grab yourself some Chinese and go get re-acquainted with them.”

“Where is Samantha?” I asked her.

“She’s on the bridge with Alfred and Tony,” she told me.

So I grabbed some Chinese take-out and climbed the stairs up to the bridge deck. In most ships, the stairs are called ladders, but on larger yachts, that’s not always the case. In any event, if Captain Alfred wanted to call them stairs, then they were stairs, as far as I was concerned.

Captain Tony was showing Captain Alfred his bridge and so I sat on the sofa to the side and listened. When they took a break, Captain Tony greeted me heartily.

“It sounds like you had another adventure,” he said. I was sure then that Captain Alfred had already told him of our brush with the NATO troops.

“It was interesting for a few hours at Messina, but other than that it was a fantastic cruise onboard a wonderful yacht,” I said and then began to tell him about the Bering 75 and how it compared to the catamaran.

“Captain Tony? Just what is the name of your catamaran?” I finally remembered to ask.

“Ahhh, let me show you,” he said as he led me back to the cockpit and down the sugar scoops to the fantail. In large cursive silver letters that were backlit at night, was the name “Windsong”.

“They didn’t get it installed in Antalya so I had it shipped to Nice and installed,” he explained.

When we returned to the bridge, Captain Tony laid out our plans.

“I want you to be the skipper on this cruise. Al and I will be here if you need us. You will be responsible for scheduling and training the watches, and keeping us on track and as nearly to schedule as possible,” Captain Tony said. “I have done numerous inspections over the last week while she was hauled out and everything seems to be in good shape, but I want you to keep your eye on the new rigging and let me know if it appears to be loose.”

“Yes, sir,” I replied. “What’s the schedule?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.