Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 48: The End of the Cruise

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 48: The End of the Cruise - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Wrapped in a blanket and drinking a bottled water, I sat on a sofa in the salon as everyone recounted the tale. Sarah sat beside me massaging my right hand. It had cramped as I struggled to hold on to the prop, but I had been too scared to change my grip because I might have been swept away.

“Thank you for saving my life,” I told her. “My hands were so cramped up, I wasn’t sure what I was going to do.”

“You’re welcome,” Sarah purred.

“How can you hold your breath for so long?” Samantha asked.

“I don’t know. It’s one of the things that I found out I can do since the lightning struck me,” I explained while explaining nothing.

“The first time he came onboard our yacht, back before Christmas, my daughter called him a queer and he went and sat on the bottom of the bay where we were moored for over thirty minutes,” Archara began.

“She called him a queer?” Danièle asked.

“I think I’ll go lay down,” I told them. I could tell that the ‘Alex’ stories were about to begin.

Sarah followed me to the crew cabin and then helped me rinse off the sea water. Then she followed me to the bed. She didn’t ask, but just climbed in beside me.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows in question. She just shrugged.

“I think I know an exercise that will help your fingers,” she said as she placed my fingers on her pussy.

She was right! In just a few minutes, I was able to move them all.


I woke up just before midnight and eased my arm from under the slumbering bodyguard. I had no idea how our familiarity was going to affect our working relationship, but I knew that I was forming a soft spot in my heart for the beautiful girl.

Over Captain Alfred’s objections, I took over the watch, reminding him that he, himself, had made me skipper of the boat. The truth was, that after the close call, I needed the peace and serenity of standing watch through the night.

Admiral Craig came up around 7:30am Sunday morning and we talked for a few minutes. He told me that the troops at the fuel pumps were actually NATO troops, and were responding to an order from NATO headquarters in Brussels. They said that I had been declared a threat to security. Reggie had told him that they were anticipating that someone would play the ‘threat to security’ card and Cynthiana was on her way to The Hague to file her case with the International Court on Monday. He suggested I remain out of sight and enjoy the crossing on the catamaran. Then he sent me for breakfast.

Maria fixed me some oatmeal and a glass of milk for breakfast and apologized for not having any more fruit. They had never got the chance to re-provision yesterday. I told her that was probably my fault and not to worry about it.

“Alex?” she asked. “It’s still my fertile time. Do you have the strength to ah ... help me, one more time?”

So I spent Sunday morning in the Owner’s stateroom trying to help her become a mommy. Of course she wanted me to teach her some new positions. She had already shown Craig all the ones I had previously shown her. Needless to say, she’d have some more to show her husband later.


I slept until supper, and then took my shower and went up to the dining room. Maria was fliting around like a hungry hummingbird, as they got the meal on the table.

“I swear, Alex, You are so good for the women on this boat!” Archara said. “If I hadn’t promised Alfred I’d wait until we sail for the Caribbean, I’d jump you right here and now.

“So that’s why I haven’t seen Archara in my bed!” I thought to myself.

I guess that was a good thing since my dance card seemed to be filled. After supper, it was Danièle waiting in my berth. Even though I explained how tired I was, she wouldn’t hear it.

“Just lay there and let me drive as she began licking on my cock. After a few minutes, she stood it straight up and mounted me, impaling her pussy on my now rigid shaft. Then she began the slow movements that she so loved. As she did, I laid there and studied her swinging pendulums and wondered if getting struck by lightning wasn’t the best thing to ever happen to a guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.