Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 45: Stupid Question

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45: Stupid Question - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

I let Samantha take her turn in the small shower, and then I took mine. When I got out, she was gone. I dried off and thought about clothes, but decided that everyone was probably naked by now, so slipping on my deck shoes, I made my way aft to the salon.

I was right. On several counts.

Everyone in the salon was already naked, although Sarah and Samantha were blushing down to their breasts. And Sarah’s breasts WERE every bit as magnificent as her sister’s. Danièle still looked as delectable as she had almost six weeks ago. She looked at me with wide eyes as they roamed up and down my body. Then she nodded her hello.

Maria was helping Archara and Sarah in the galley and when she carried a platter of raw vegetables out to the table, I could see that she was not as old as I originally thought. Long dark hair, tied back in a pony tail, and the absence of lines on her face, along with her smiling eyes made her seem to be the same age as the twins.

“Do you like?” she asked as she struck a model’s pose. She had caught me looking at her.

“At the risk of being court marshalled, yes!” I told her.

“Good!” she said as she flipped her ponytail and headed back to the galley.

“She’s such a flirt!” Danièle teased her aunt. “How about me? Do you still like?” She also struck a model’s pose.

I walked over and pulled her into a lip-lock as I dipped her.

“Oh, my!” she said when she could breathe again. “I guess you did miss me!”

Samantha was trying to keep one hand over her breasts and still set the table. I wanted to tell her that she didn’t have to hide such prized possessions, but didn’t want to embarrass her further. Finally, Craig came down from the bridge deck and supper was served.

The meal continued in the French fashion, as Archara and Maria served in courses. I noticed that I now drank wine like a European, a small glass with almost every course. Everyone wanted to see our injuries. Craig’s was a big red welt, while mine looked like my arm had been bitten by an alligator with long red angry-looking stripes.

“And how do you girls like our lifestyle?” Craig asked the twins.

“Well, I’ll say this. We aren’t in Kansas anymore!” Samantha said.

I laughed because I knew that they really were from Kansas. Of course, I had to explain it to all the Europeans. Luckily, they had all seen the Wizard of Oz.

Craig began extolling the wonders of a naturist or nudist lifestyle, with most of the Europeans nodding along.

“How long have you and Mrs. Bouchard been naturists?” Sarah asked.

“Craig’s family have been nudists for several generations, but I had never done it until Craig took me to meet his family, about three months before we got married. I was so embarrassed I almost didn’t come out of our room. But hunger finally won out and I joined his family for a meal.”

“She was so red, I thought she was going to catch fire. I had grown up with it, but this was the first time I had ever brought anyone home. It was so important to me that she accept my family and their lifestyle, I was almost as uncomfortable as Maria,” Craig laughed.

“You should have seen it. Here I was with what I had always considered my ample bosom, and there were his three sisters, anyone of which had knockers that put mine to shame. It was kind of like tonight with these three young ladies,” she said.

“I object!” I cried out in mock horror as I stood as if addressing an imaginary judge. “Your honor, the witness is using subjective criteria to make her declaration. I think a more intimate investigation is called for.”

“Here! Here!” said Craig. “See, I told you that you were being too harsh on yourself. All you need is to spend some time with an eighteen-year-old male to get your perspective right.”

And so it continued for almost two hours, as everyone became more comfortable with the nudity.

“Danièle, is this your first time with nudity,” Archara asked.

“Well, sort of. I had a girlfriend who invited me on holiday one summer when I was fifteen, and she took me to a topless beach. I don’t know how she finally talked me into going topless, but I did. And after the first hour or so, it became fairly comfortable. My girlfriend said she would take me back there if they ever went, but then her father got transferred to Algiers.”

“They have beaches with topless fifteen-year-old’s in France?” I asked incredulously. “Why hasn’t anyone taken me there? I’m going to have a serious talk with Roland and Carina when I get back!”

Of course they all laughed and the dinner finally began to break up.

“Do you feel up to manning the bridge?” Craig asked. “It’s not like a sailboat. You actually have to keep your hands on the wheel unless the auto pilot is engaged.”

“Cool!” I replied. “And I’m fine with it.”

Then I followed Craig up to the bridge deck.


“Alex and I will take it from here,” Craig told Captain Alfred. “Archara has your supper. We’ll see you in the morning.”

Admiral Craig then began to go over every instrument, every switch and every gauge on the bridge console. He taught me how to set the auto pilot and how to synchronize the engines. He showed me how the Friedlich was designed to run on one engine at a time. He talked about how the boat handled in rough water and how to steer in high waves. Unlike the Sunreefs, wind did not play a big factor in steering the ship. Oh, there was some effect from the wind, but the ship wasn’t dependent on it to move.

Once you got the basics down, there wasn’t the same learning curve as a sailing yacht. Soon, we began talking of other things. Admiral Craig, just like Captain Tony, commented on how advanced the radar and satellite communications had become in just the last few years. And we discussed the merits of an inverter based electrical system as opposed to a generator based system.

With the relatively calm seas, the autopilot connected to the chart plotter, and the advanced radar, it made the night passage easier than I had imagined.

Just as the sun peeked over the horizon behind us, Captain Alfred appeared on the bridge.

“How did he do?” he asked Admiral Craig.

“If I could convince him to sign up, I’d have him on my bridge,” Craig told him. I really appreciated the admiral’s praise for my efforts.

“Ok, you two. Grab some breakfast and hit the racks,” he commanded.

“Aye, Skipper” we both told him and headed below for our breakfast.


I went to my cabin and went to sleep after some breakfast. When I woke up, around three-thirty Tuesday afternoon, Danièle was lying beside me, her head propped up on her arm as she watched me.

“I want you to know that you have ruined me for other guys,” she said.

“What did I do?” I asked innocently.

“You showed me how wonderful it is to make love with someone you really like,” she moaned. “You made it so anyone else I am ever with, pales in comparison. What am I going to do?”

“So what you’re telling me is that you’re horny?” I asked her.

“You have no idea...” she said dreamily as she slipped her head beneath the sheet and begin to lick my cock.

We spent the next two hours with me trying to heal her advanced case of hornys.


Suddenly, she leaned back and looked at me as if remembering something.

“Oh! I was supposed to tell you to call Reggie when you get up,” she said as she slowly slid her body over mine. This was a favorite position of Danièle’s. It allowed her to control how deep and how fast my cock moved inside her as she ground her pussy against my cock.

I placed my hands on her shoulders to push her up so I could go call Reggie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.