Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 42: The Maison Ruinart Trophy

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Maison Ruinart Trophy - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

The Maison Ruinart Trophy French Senior Open Ballroom Championship is the single largest ballroom dancing competition for sixteen to eighteen year old’s in Europe. And just like the US Golf Open, you have to be invited or qualify to be there. Jeanne and I were entered on an invitation based on her winning the Junior championship last year.

When we arrived at the King Louis XV Exhibition Hall, it was a madhouse, with people running everywhere.

Roberto and Giselle, our ballroom coaches led us through the madhouse to an area that was cordoned off for just the dancers and their coaches, in order to register for the event. We were entered in four events. The Viennese Waltz, The Quickstep, the Paso Doble, and the International Rumba.

Then they led us to a smaller hall, where we separated to get dressed. Samantha followed me and Sarah went with Jeanne as her bodyguard. At least the girls side had small curtain dividers to dress behind. The guys just had a single cramped open area and a chair to throw our costumes on. Roberto told me to change into the pants part of my costume and began my warm-ups.

“You’ve got about twenty minutes,” he explained. “I’ll be right back.”

I just looked at Samantha as I dropped my jeans. She didn’t bother to look away.

Roberto was back in ten.

“Get dressed,” he said. “We’re going to go get ready.”

I was dressed in no time, then Roberto led Samantha and me down a couple of corridors until we came to another hall. The sign outside said it was a practice hall. We stepped inside and just stood there. Soon, Jeanne entered looking nervous.

“Giselle said that we could practice here for a few minutes. It seems that they are already running behind,” Jeanne told me. So I struck my hold for the Viennese Waltz and she seemed to just melt into my arms.

“Chin up, Alex. Keep your eyes to the balcony and try not to look like you’re going to eat her,” Roberto reminded me quietly from my shoulder. I swear, I thought he was dancing with me.

“That’s beautiful, sweetie,” Giselle said to Jeanne. “Can you get that worried look off your face?”

“I can fix that!” I said as I leaned down and kissed her.

“Oh dear. Let me fix your lipstick!” Giselle said with a smile.

“It’s time,” Roberto said. “Let’s go.” Then he led the five of us through another maze of corridors until we reached a hall that was filled with people.

“Wait until they call your number,” he said. “You’re couple 178.”

We were introduced to polite applause and took our position on the dance floor. The music began and Jeanne just melted into my hold. The music surprised me. It was The Piano Man, by Billy Joel, and after a brief stumble, I focused and soon immersed myself in the music as I steered Jeanne around the floor.

There were two dozen couples on the floor and except for one couple who seemed to be hamming up their waltz, it was clear that we were dancing far above their heads. I had never realized just how good Jeanne was or how good she had forced me to become. All too soon, the song came to an end as I moved Jeanne to a waltz dip.

The applause was even greater, but we didn’t know if it was for us or not.

“That was fantastic!” Roberto told us as he led us to a seat in an alcove and shoved bottled waters into our hands. “There’s one more round in the Waltz and then The Quickstep will be in this same hall and you’re in the second round. So you have about twelve minutes.”

Twenty minutes later we were poised and ready as Nat King Cole’s ‘Almost Like Being In Love’ started and away we went. We hadn’t spoken much in the hall and seemed to take up where we left off with the waltz, as I squired her across the floor.

“Thank you, Alex,” she whispered as I led her for her bow.

“That was beautiful, dear,” Giselle said as we came off the floor. Then silently they led us back for our wardrobe change.

“Put your street clothes back on and come out in the hall,” Roberto told me. “The Latin Dances are not until after lunch.” When I was dressed, Roberto picked up my costumes and led the way back to the car. A few minutes later, Jeanne joined me in jeans and a long-sleeved top.

“We’re going to a little café down the street,” Giselle told us. And then she launched into coaching mode as she broke down the morning’s two dances. Frankly, she didn’t have a lot of criticism, but mostly talked about what we would face in the afternoon. We were seated and had our drinks before she wound down.

“I thought you danced beautifully,” Sarah told us.

“Any idea where we stand?” Jeanne asked.

“They won’t post until the first two dances are completed. That should be in about an hour. Your next dance is the paso, and there’s only one flight, so you’ll go on around three. The Rumba is slated for four, but will probably be running late. Again, there is only one flight,” Roberto told us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.