Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 40: Jeanne’s Return

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 40: Jeanne’s Return - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Alex?” she said from the open doorway to my bedroom. I had retreated to my room as soon as we arrived in Paris last night, eschewing any companionship or conversation. I was working on sorting out my feelings and didn’t want to be bothered.

“What?” I asked abruptly, not even bothering to look up.

“Cynthiana said you were mad and probably wouldn’t want to dance with me. She said I shouldn’t bother you until Roland got here, but I just had to see you!”

“Jeanne!” I screamed as I jumped from the bed. All my other thoughts fled as I realized who was speaking. I crossed the room and wrapped her in my arms, then lifted her off her feet and twirled her around.

“I didn’t know it was you! I’m so glad you’re here!” I cried.

She leaned back with her arms on my shoulders as I carried her over to my bed. “So you did miss me?” she asked playfully.

“You don’t know how bad I’ve missed you!” I said as I hugged her to me. And then I kissed her with all the love and passion I had within me. Jeanne returned my kiss with equal enthusiasm. Quickly we were sailing through time and space, arriving at the pink planet in moments.


“What just happened?” Jeanne asked as we broke our kiss.

“That was the pink planet,” I said.

“But who was that talking to us?” she asked. “And what does it mean?”

“I’m not sure who was speaking to us, but it was clear what they said. They said that even though we walk separate paths for now, eventually those paths would converge,” I told her.

“That’s not what they said!” Jeanne said.

“What?” I asked. “What did they say?”

“They said for me to remain by your side when you come to my island and that you would help me save my people,” she relayed.

We just sat and looked at each other as we contemplated the different messages. Finally, I reached over and pulled her to me. “I don’t understand what the future holds, but for now, I just want to love you,” I told her.

Standing up, she slipped the sundress she was wearing over her head and then stood there wearing only a sheer pair of panties and her sandals. I quickly stripped my shirt over my head and pulled off my jeans. Then I slipped my underwear off and laid back on the bed to study her almost naked body. When she was sure she had my attention, she slowly slipped her panties to her knees and then standing, she shimmied her body and they fell to her feet. Stepping out of them, she crossed her arms over her chest, hiding her smallish breasts.

“Are you sure they are not too small,” she asked.

“I’m sure,” I told her.

“If I asked, would you make love to me?”

This was a game we started when we first met, so I knew what she wanted. “You never have to ask when you look at me like that,” I told her, holding out my arms to her.

It had only been a couple of weeks since I had told her I loved her and we had spent that one glorious day together, but now she was back in my arms and all was well in my world. I took my time as I lavished my love on her and she shivered in my arms as we made love. We were resting after our extended ordeal, reveling in the afterglow when there was another knock on the open doorframe.

“That was beautiful,” Samantha said. Jeanne, not knowing who Samantha was, quickly reached for the covers to hide her nakedness.

“I’m sorry,” Samantha said at seeing Jeanne’s discomfort. “Cynthiana sent me to ask if you would join us for dinner.”

“Tell her we’ll be down shortly,” I said as I got out of the bed. Samantha gave my naked body a long look before backing out of the room and closing the door.

“How about taking a shower with me,” I suggested to Jeanne. She was immediately on her feet and headed to the bathroom with me. We didn’t make love again, but it wasn’t a quick shower as we shared our feelings for each other as we bathed. Finally, clean and dressed, we made our way downstairs, hand in hand.


Roland was at the table with Cynthiana, Reggie, Isabella, Sofía, and the twins when we sat down. I politely inquired as to Cynthiana’s health.

“I’m better now,” she said. “I think you probably healed more than I realized needed healing. But I don’t think I would like to experience that again.”

Of course, Jeanne wanted to know what she was talking about and Isabella and both of the twins jumped in to tell her what had happened.

“But what made you hurt Cynthiana?” Jeanne asked.

“I didn’t intend for Cynthiana to be hurt, but when she first told me you were coming back for the dance contest, I was both elated and scared at the same time. Elated that I was going to see you again and scared of all the anguish I would feel when you leave. For a moment, I felt that Cynthiana was playing with my emotions and so everything became all jumbled up inside me. I wasn’t even aware of what was happening around me.”

“Spilt milk,” Cynthiana said dismissively. “It didn’t occur to me that Alex might have that reaction. I thought he might be a little miffed because I didn’t consult him about dancing before I brought you back to Paris, but I swear I wasn’t playing with his emotions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.