Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 4: Danièle

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Danièle - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Do it again!” she commanded. So I kissed her again as I poured all my emotions into the kiss. Suddenly she broke off the kiss and lunged for her smartphone she had set up on the table to record our kiss. We were in the salon and we still had all our clothes on.

“I can’t believe this! I just cannot believe it. But it’s true. I have proof!” she squealed.

The first time, she hadn’t believed me. The second time she set the timer on her phone and took a picture. This time, she just set it on video and pushed record before we started. She must have gotten the whole thing on video.

“How? Alex! Tell me how!” she demanded. “You must tell me right now!”

“I don’t know,” I told her. “That’s why the Admiral said I should speak to you.”

“But how did he know about this? Did you kiss him as well?”

“Oh, I dare say he doesn’t know about the kissing - time/space continuum stuff yet,” I replied. “He was referring to some of my other gifts.

“There’s more?” she asked incredulously. “You can do more amazing things?”

“Yeah. But unfortunately, you’d have to be naked with me to show you more,” I teased.

“Seriously?” she asked.

I just nodded my head. “It’s up to you,” I replied. “I mean if you really want to know more...”

“Do you have a cabin or somewhere that’s a little more private?” she asked as she began unbuttoning her blouse. “After all, your family should be returning at any time.”

“Wait!” I told her, surprised that she would take me seriously. “We can’t do this!”

“Why?” she asked.

“In order to show you more of what you just experienced, you would have to feel something for me,” I said. “And I just don’t think you can, yet!”

Uh-oh! I suddenly realized immediately that I might have made a mistake! It was like waving a red flag in the face of a bull.

“How can you know what I feel?” she challenged.

“Alex has some amazing powers,” Carina told her. “I’d listen to him, if I were you.”

“Oh! We didn’t hear you come in,” she stammered. Then she rattled off something in French that I could not follow. Carina answered her in French as well. Eventually, seeing the look of confusion on my face, Carina said, “We’re confusing Alex. He does not understand very much of our language. Why don’t we use English and I’ll tell you about his first time.”

“Oui,” she replied automatically. Then her eyes grew wide as she translated what Carina had said in her mind. “Oh, yes! Do tell me!”

I knew they didn’t need me for this and as soon as the others heard Carina telling ‘Alex’ stories, they were in the thick of it. So excusing myself to go to the head, I found an empty berth and curled up for a nap.


“Alex, honey. It’s almost time for supper,” Carina whispered in my ear. “Why don’t you hop in the shower and put on some clean clothes. The Admiral and Danièle are joining us.”

“Okay,” I mumbled, not yet awake. Forcing my legs over the edge of the berth, I just sat there for a moment as I slowly tried to wake up.

“Did you really kiss her and disappear?” she asked.

“Yeah. She even taped it on her phone,” I said.

“Well, something happened because her phone is completely ruined,” she said. “She was going to show us, but her phone would not function at all.”

“Sorry,” I mumbled.

“Why did you tell her she had to get naked?” Carina asked.

“Just horsing around,” I replied. “I didn’t think that she’d really do it.”

“Horsing around? I do not understand,” she replied.

“When she walked in the restaurant, I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen. But when the Admiral said she should talk to me, she got this look on her face like she had just eaten something awful. She did not want to talk to me, nor did she appreciate her boss saying she had to. So I was just messing with her mind because she had rejected me.”

“Oh, Alex! Will I ever understand how a teenaged boy’s mind really works?” Carina asked.

“Well, you still have Phillipe to practice on for the next five years,” I reminded her with a laugh.

“Alex?” she said. I immediately detected the change in her tone.

“We talked to Danièle for most of the afternoon, and I discovered that she has never been in a serious relationship. I have no idea if she’s still a virgin, it didn’t come up. But she spent most of her formative years with her super-intellectual parents in a university environment and didn’t do much dating or interacting with her peers,” Carina explained. “So please, for me, be gentle with her. She is very smart, but I do not think she has had much experience with matters of the heart. When we talked about your disappearing while kissing her, all she wanted to talk about was the kiss. I think she may have thought the time-travel stuff was normal.”

“Oh,” I replied. “I didn’t know.”

“And you wouldn’t unless you had spent as much time as we did just talking. However, I think that Roland is right and you must be emitting some sort of pheromones that effect the women you spend time with. “When we get to Switzerland, we may have to arrange some tests,” she said as she looked at the frown forming on my face.

“If that’s okay with you?” Carina quickly added.

“I’ll do as you wish because I love you and you are going to be the mother of my child one day. But sometimes, you may have to remind me to do so gracefully.”

“I just love you!” she said as she moved to straddle my lap and kiss me. I guess she forgot that I sleep in the nude, but she remembered when she felt my salute touch her panties under the sundress she was wearing.

“Oooooh!” she cried in anguish. “If only we had time!”


“By-the-way, my love, did you happen to promise a young girl she could come sailing with us this spring?” Carina asked as she stepped from the shower drying her sexy body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.