Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 37: Carina’s Plan

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 37: Carina’s Plan - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

We entered the salon hand-in-hand. It was hard to miss the effervescent glow of the young girl, now a woman, beside me. Her momma was beaming and Carina gave me a smile.

“Would you like something to eat?” Carina asked.

“Oh, Yes!” Marta replied for both of us. “We’re starved!”

Her sisters both gathered around her and began to chatter gaily while we waited on some lunch. I just sat and smiled. Carina soon brought us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some chips.

I left the girls all talking and went to join Captain Tony on the bridge. The Sunreef 80 sailing catamaran could cruise comfortably anywhere from ten to fourteen knots depending on the winds, currents, and the sail configuration. We were only doing about nine knots as we approached the narrow passageway near Messina, between the southern tip of Italy and the island of Sicily. The reason was that there was a lot of Saturday afternoon recreational traffic as well as several ferries plying their routes and much commercial traffic, so I was glad to have Captain Tony beside me as I piloted the yacht through the channel. I was also glad that he switched to the engines to better control our navigation in the tight waters.

For a young skipper, I found the challenge exhilarating. The entire passage through the channel only took us five hours, but it was constant vigilance the whole way. When I saw all the traffic, I was glad Captain Tony had decided to bypass stopping at Messina.

Finally, we cleared the point at Torre Faro and cutting the engine, we returned to full sails as we made our way northwest up the coast of Italy.

“Keep her on a line just to the left of Stromboli,” Captain Tony said as he left the bridge. Stromboli was an island about forty nautical miles ahead of us. The winds were out of the southwest at about twelve knots, giving us about eight to nine knots of speed over the water. At this rate, we should make Monte Carlo by Wednesday. The thought of only having three more days at sea made me sad.

When Captain Tony came up after supper, he had made some changes in the watch schedule.

“I’ve expanded the watches to three hours for the next three nights. Marta first, from 8:30pm to 11:30pm; Fleur has the 11:30pm watch until 2:30am and Cécile will take the 2:30am until 5:30am watch. Can you take over at 5:30am?” he asked.

I told him I would and so he sent me down to get some supper and some rest. Now that Jenna, Roland, Isabella and Noèle were gone, that left the Lavigne family, Carina, and me on board. Monique and Carina were in the salon, talking when I came down and Carina immediately went to get me something to eat.

“Wait until you taste this,” Carina said as she placed a steaming bowl in front of me. “Monique made it!”

“It’s an old family recipe,” Monique supplied. “It’s not fancy, but my family loves it.”

It was some kind of stew-like dish and I had to agree with Carina. I loved it. But as soon as I finished my supper, I pled exhaustion and headed for my cabin. While I was drying off after my shower, I noticed Carina’s things on the small countertop in the head. As well as her robe hanging behind the door. It was then that I realized that she had moved into my cabin with me. It made me feel good and I suddenly became anxious for her to come down and join me.

Ten minutes later, I got my wish.


Sunday was almost a duplicate of Saturday with me manning the helm from 5:30am until late afternoon while Captain Tony continued my education on operating a twenty-four meter sailing ship.

After I was relived of bridge duty, Cécile led me to my cabin and availed herself of my body. But we didn’t stay past supper time and after supper, I again spent the night with Carina.

Monday and Tuesday were much the same, except it was Marta on Monday and Fleur on Tuesday afternoon. Also, on Tuesday, Captain Tony announced that our destination was not going to be Monte Carlo on Wednesday, but instead, the Port de Nice. There he was having the yacht pulled from the water to have several things done that had not been done in Antalya, including a thorough inspection of the mast head and replacing most of the standard rigging cables.

This change added only an hour or so sailing time to our trip, but had the added benefit that no one knew where we were arriving. Captain Tony explained that Reggie had called him and explained that he had discovered that Van der Lancing had men watching the port in Monte Carlo and had suggested the alternate port.

Tuesday night, I also learned from Carina that we were going our separate ways on Wednesday. She was returning to their home in Cannes and I would be flying to Zurich. Of course, Captain Tony and his family would be returning to their home in Monte Carlo, less than an hour away.

I didn’t sleep much Tuesday night as our twelve day journey neared its end. Carina and I spent most of the night saying our goodbyes in every way possible. Finally, near the time for me to once more resume my last bridge watch, Carina had me take her in her ass once again.

“I think you have succeeded, and besides, you have worn my poor little pussy out,” she said by way of explanation.

“I’ve succeeded?” I asked.

“Yes. I won’t know for sure for a few more weeks, but I believe I am pregnant!” she announced right as my hard cock slipped into her rear passage. She had timed her revelation to the exact moment and then reveled in the renewed vigor I used on her back passage.


Wednesday, Captain Tony had me take the yacht into the harbor at Nice on its engines and alongside the pier where we would unload in preparation for the haul-out. It felt a little strange to be wearing clothes once again. When we were tied up and the engines turned off, Captain Tony embraced me with a hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.