Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 36: Marta’s First Time

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 36: Marta’s First Time - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

It wasn’t sound, exactly. More like knowing. And over the next short while, I came to know and trust that non-sound, as it began to fill my head with understanding far beyond what I had understood before. I couldn’t tell how long this experience took, as I had no way to time it. It seemed timeless. However, whether it was because I grew tired or my head grew full, the voice finally ended it and suddenly, Carina and I were back on the bow of the yacht, the sun still setting in front of us.

“Wow!” she said breathlessly. “Did you get all that?”

“I got ... something. It seemed like millions of bytes of information stuffed into a tiny computer hard drive,” I told her. “But when I recall a specific topic, the information is right there.”

“Did you understand all they showed us about the human body and how to heal it?” she asked.

“I don’t recall anything like that. Mine all seemed to deal with the human mind and its control over this planet’s physical laws,” I explained.

“So it looks like they taught us different things,” Carina said in awe. “I wonder how long we’ve been gone?”

“Not long, in this time. See, the sun is just setting. If I had to guess, we were not gone but mere seconds, even though it seemed much longer there,” I told her as we made our way back to the bridge. Fleur was just coming up the steps.

“Poppa said for you and Carina to come eat while its hot,” she said. “I’ll watch the bridge.

For some reason, we both decided not to mention our experience on the bow and talked of sailing and family things. Carina explained about Roland’s patient and his needing to get back and Monique wanted to know about Isabella’s relationship to Cynthiana and Reggie and her role at the foundation. That got us into Carina’s relationship with her mother-in-law and Cynthiana’s plans for me to take over the foundation one day.

“Do you think that it will still happen? That Alex will still take over for her one day?” Monique asked.

“At this point, I would assume so. Cynthiana just needs to be put in her place from time to time. The last time was when my brother refused her offer of a position and spent two years tracking down our father’s killer,” she explained. “And as head of one of the world’s largest foundations, it is easy for the power to go to your head sometimes,” Carina said.

“And Isabella? She will not be in trouble?” Monique asked. She didn’t like to see anyone in trouble.

“Isabella is just jealous. She’s in love with Alex, but since she’s fourteen years older than him, it’s not a good fit for either of them. She just hasn’t figured out how to handle it yet,” Carina said.

“She’s in love with me?” I asked, surprised.

“Of course she is,” Cécile chimed in. “Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that!”

“For all her worldly sophistication, Isabella has never been in love. She followed my brother into the security business and then literally ran the foundations security branch while Reggie was out hunting down our father’s killer. Since then, she has been her mother’s right hand, doing whatever the foundation needed.”

“That’s twice you mentioned your father being killed,” Monique pointed out.

“He was killed in the Paris Attack in November, 2015. A group of gunmen opened fire on a Paris street, randomly killing innocent bystanders and café patrons. My father was one of the innocent bystanders,” she explained with a shiver.

“I think I’m going to bed now,” I told everyone. “That is, unless you need me on the bridge tonight.”

“The bridge will survive just fine without you,” Captain Tony said. “Go get some rest.”

“You coming?” I asked Carina.

“Let me carry these dishes down to the galley. I’ll be there soon,” she told me.

I remember her coming in, and snuggling up against me, but I was quickly back to sleep.


I awoke to Carina slowly riding my morning wood. I didn’t move all that much, choosing instead to relish in the love she was showering me with. Finally, she chirped once and then sighed in pleasure as her orgasm rolled over her. Then propping up on one hand, she fed her hanging breast to my lips, teasing them with her nipple.

“Will you roll us over and pound your hard cock into my pussy? It’s all swollen with anticipation,” she whispered. So that’s just what I did. After all the erotic early morning foreplay, I didn’t last long. I don’t think she did either.

Later, on the bridge, Captain Tony showed me the adjusted route we were taking up the west coast of Italy.

“I had planned for a stop in Messina, but given everything that has happened, I feel the need to push on to Monte Carlo. I have a suspicious feeling about the old masthead I let them talk me out of having replaced in Antalya,” he said. “Be sure you keep an eye on it.”

Captain Tony then went below, leaving me alone on the bridge. Cécile joined me shortly.

“How much longer until we reach home?” she asked. I was immediately suspicious because she had just done her watch a little earlier and knew exactly where we were and when we’d reach Monte Carlo.

“C’mon, Cécile. Don’t play games with me,” I teased her with a smile. “What do you really want to know?”

“If I ask you, will you promise not to get mad?” she said.

“How old are you?” I replied. “Haven’t you outgrown this kind of dialogue? Next thing you know, you’ll have me checking some box on a note.”

“Oh! Alright!” she said. “It’s just that I’m afraid of making you mad if I ask you to spend some time with my little sister and help her.”

“Help her?” I asked.

“Help her become a woman!” she cried as she slapped me on the arm. “You knew what I was trying to ask you!”

“You had but to ask, my lady,” I told her.

“Really?” she replied. “You’re not mad?”

“Cécile, I think that it is unfair that you judge me based on one bad evening. Besides, I was never mad at anyone. I was sad about Jeanne leaving, and upset that I screwed up with Noèle and really sad when I thought Roland and Carina were fighting because of me. But I was never mad.”

“Yeah ... I guess you’re right. It’s just that you have been a fantastic lover for Fleur and me, and Marta wants it so bad, but isn’t sure how to approach you after ... you know.”

“Yeah, I know,” I replied. “So what do you have in mind?”

“Well, you could let me watch the bridge while you go to our cabin and talk to her. If you don’t think she’s ready, we’ll understand. But please, talk to her!”

“Okay, but if your poppa wonders where I am, you get to tell him that I am deflowering his youngest daughter!” I said with a smile as I headed down the stairs.

Carina and Monique were sitting on one of the big sofa’s in the salon, talking.

“Be gentle with her,” Carina said as I went by. I didn’t stop, but it didn’t surprise me that they both knew what was going on.


“Come in, Alex,” she said when I knocked on her open door. “Did my sister talk to you?”

Marta had obviously tried to make herself look sexy by applying makeup and adding bracelets and rings. But she had way overdone it in my opinion. It reminded me of a clown.

“She did. May I ask you some personal questions?” I asked.

“Sure ... I guess,” she replied hesitantly.

“Do you feel sexy in all that make up and jewelry?”

“Why?” she asked, getting defensive.

“Can I tell you something that might not be what you want to hear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.