Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 30: Learning the Paso Doble

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30: Learning the Paso Doble - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Am I to understand that you have been up here all night?” Captain Tony asked.

“I thought it was best. We began running into traffic last night as we passed between Crete and the Greek peninsula, and the winds changed because of the land masses, plus we had two course changes and several small islands to steer around. I guess I just thought it best, given the level of experience the girls have.”

Captain Tony just looked at me without saying anything for a long moment. I was afraid I had really fucked up.

“I guess I owe my wife that necklace she’s been wanting. She said you would be up here working. I thought you were just up here screwing all the girls.”

I’m no fool. I know when to keep my mouth shut.

“Okay. Go grab some sleep. We’ll go over everything later today,” he told me.


Fleur had me a mug of coffee and a plate of homemade cinnamon rolls on the table when I got to the salon. Then she sat beside me and giggled while I tried to eat.

““What’s got into you?” I asked her.

“Nothing ... yet!” she giggled some more.

“Have you been to bed?” I asked.

“Not yet,” she replied. “I had to tell Cécile all about what happened, and then I had to make the Cinnamon rolls and get ready and everything.”

Ahhh!” I thought. “A little sisterly competition going on.” Now it made sense why Cécile suddenly changed her mind up on the bridge!

“Finally!” she said when I finished drinking my coffee. Then taking me by the hand, she led me down to my cabin.

“Stand right there while I jump in the shower,” I instructed.

“Okay. Cécile made me promise to do everything you told me to do. She said it would make my first time better.”

“Your sister is smart,” I replied.

“You really shouldn’t use body wash on your hair, like that,” she said.

“You are not the first person to tell me that,” I replied. “I just haven’t had the chance to pick up any shampoo. I’m not really sure what kind to get.”

“Don’t worry, I have some that you can use,” she said. “Here. Let me dry your back.”

Fleur proceeded to dry not only my back, but my front too, paying particular attention to certain parts.

“Thank you,” I told her as I took her in my arms and kissed her.

“Alex?” she asked. “Can you show me the bright lights?”

“Not this time,” I replied.

“Why not? You showed them to Cécile.”

“Because this time, you’re going to be too busy with a hard cock in your little puppy,” I told her and immediately smothered her with kisses all over her face and neck as I maneuvered her over to the berth. When she was lying on her back, I used my teeth to pull her little crop top up, exposing her large breasts, then began to lavish each one with tender tongue care as I fondled them in my palms.

Fleur was just like her sister. She came within minutes just from me fondling and sucking her boobs. Only Fleur expressed herself in her native French, so I had no idea what she kept repeating. But I knew that I would risk life and limb by stopping. I paused to let her catch her breath and she looked at me through shining eyes as she spoke to me in French.

It was beautiful, but my confusion must have shown on my face as she finally reverted to English.

“I said, my sister told me that it was good. Now I believe her.”

I didn’t say it, but I thought it. “You ain’t seen nothing yet!”

Then I slid down and began kissing her puppy. I thought their pet name for their vagina was cute. It wasn’t that much different than pussy, but didn’t seem to hold the same vulgar connotation. And no matter what they called it, Cécile and Fleur both had very sensitive ones. This time, Fleur had a bigger orgasm roll through her. It left her huffing and puffing so she could barely talk.

“I thought ... I thought ... that other one was good. (pause to breathe) But this one ... wow! (pause to breathe) It can’t possibly get any better, can it?”

“Why don’t we find out?” I said softly as I lowered my body to cover hers while I used my hand to guide my cock into her slobbery wet puppy.

“Mon Dieu! It’s so big!” she said, inflating my ego. When I started to move it in and out, she rattled off another sting of French. I was going to have to learn French.

Fleur was just as sensitive as her sister, but much more vocally expressive. She was muttering something, alternating between French and English, the whole time her climax was building. When it finally hit, she squeezed her legs together, almost forcing me out as she lay there panting “Aucun! No more!”

However, I had been hard for too long to just stop, so I powered through her weak attempt to keep her legs closed, simply by moving my legs outside of hers. This had two effects. First it caused her puppy to squeeze my cock tighter as it pistoned in and out. This caused me to start coming only minutes later. Second, all that friction, plus my extra action on her swollen puppy meant she was about to have another huge climax.

Add one and two and Fleur came out with another massive orgasm on top of her last one, which resulted in her arching her back, and lifting me completely off the bed by my pelvis. When she finally flopped back on the berth, her eyes just rolled back in her head. For the first time tonight, she had no words. She was out cold.

I was exhausted, but I dutifully went to the head to get a wet washcloth and a clean towel. Then I began to clean her up. She stirred, looked at me with dreamy eyes, and then turned on her side and went to sleep. I spooned up behind her and I was soon asleep as well.


It was lunch time when I awoke and stumbled up to the big dining table. Noèle brought me a plate of fruit with a grilled chicken breast. She asked me what I’d like to drink. When I told her, she gave me a wink and went to get it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.