Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 28: Teaching Fleur

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 28: Teaching Fleur - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“What did you do to my sister?” Fleur asked as she entered the bridge. “Oh, never mind! I think I already know!”

“Good evening to you, too,” I said cheerfully.

“Hi. What are you doing here?” she asked. “I thought I was supposed to be on watch.”

“This is your lucky night. I just happened to be in the area so I thought I’d drop in,” I replied merrily.

“You’re such a dufus!” she said with a grin. “Why are you really here?”

I took her over to the radar and showed her all the traffic around us and explained it was because we were passing between Greece and Crete. Then I showed her the upcoming course changes. I showed her the forecast for the winds and how they would soon change as we passed the Greek peninsula and entered the Ionian Sea.

“So if you want, you can go back to bed since I’m going to be here all night,” I explained.

“But what will dad say?”

“I’m the skipper tonight and he probably would agree with me if he knew.”

“Can I just stay up here with you?” she asked. “I’ll not get in your way.”

Fleur still had on her cropped top that just barely covered her nipples, leaving the bottom part of her breasts fully exposed. And sometimes, when she moved a certain way, her nipples became exposed as well. I’ll say this, her momma certainly knew how to dress her daughters to excite a man.

Fleur was the middle daughter. The one that psychologists say are often overlooked. That she was smart and studious by nature was obvious when she began talking about going to college. Pre-med if she could get it. With an eye on becoming a medical researcher. I also discovered that she loved to cook. Or should I say bake, because she loved to make French pastries and breads.

She was also the only one of the daughters with a boyfriend, which made her off limits to me. This seemed to upset her until we cleared up the fact that she had a best friend who was a guy who preferred other guys. So he was a boy who was a friend, but not a boyfriend.

“I’ve never been with a boy, but James and I checked each other out once,” she told me. “It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that I can’t seem to find the right guy.”

Instinctively, I knew where this conversation was headed and I tried to decide if I wanted to head it off. But Fleur was looking for a learning experience, not a lifetime commitment, so I decided to play along. Having already described her sisters, you know what she looks like. The only difference is that her hair is longer and straighter, and she has a small birthmark right where her left leg meets her pussy.

For some reason, her cropped t-shirt made it harder for me not to stare at her breasts while we talked. Finally, as I was showing her the blips on the radar, she mashed her boobs against my arm.

“I take it that you’re not really interested in the radar tonight,” I said.

“When you stare at my boobs, my head starts to hurt, my heart starts beating funny, my palms get sweaty and I get this ache in my vagina,” she said thrusting her hips forward like I can see the ache in her vagina.

“Oh, is that all?” I said.

“Is that all?” she repeated. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me!”

“And when did all these symptoms start?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she whined. “Yesterday, I think.”

“I’m no doctor, but I’m pretty sure you have a severe case of the hornys.”

“What? What do you mean?”

Then my words hit her and her eyes got wide. “You think I want to have sex?” she asked.

“I don’t know if YOU want to have sex, but I’d say that your body wants to,” I told the shocked girl.

“I think I’m going to leave now,” she said as she headed for the stairs. I just chuckled as she disappeared.


Thirty minutes later, I was getting ready to make the next course change when she came back.

“I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t even lie still. I tried rubbing my puppy, but even that didn’t do it,” she cried. “What am I going to do?”

“Your puppy?” I asked. “Really?”

“Quit that!” she said as she slapped my arm. “That’s what momma taught us to call our private parts. She said it sounded better than pussy.”

“Let me make this course change and then I’ll see if I can’t help you with your problem.”

Fleur clung to my arm, mashing her breasts against my arm the whole time I was making the adjustments to our course. When I was satisfied that it was right, I made a quick tour of the sails and the instrument panel and then led her to the big captain’s chair.

“In order for this to work, I need you to kiss me,” I told her. “The better you kiss me, the faster and easier the cure will be,” I explained.

She proceeded to lay a lip lock on me that would have thawed out an igloo in winter. Finally, I broke our kiss and pushed her down into the big captain’s chair. Then dropping to my knees, I began to tenderly kiss all around her swollen puppy lips. Fleur cringed as the shock of what I was doing sent shivers through her young body. Then she grabbed my head and held on for dear life as she pushed my face tighter against her puppy.

When she started to cum, her body became stiff and unmoving. Then she took in a big breath and let it out in a long gasp.

“Wow!” was all she said.

“Does your puppy still ache?” I teased her.

“it feels ... it’s tingling. And it feels like ... something. I don’t know. It feels like maybe it needs some more?” she dithered as she reached for my hard member. That’s one of the things I loved about going naked. There are never any clothes in the way.

Fleur popped up out of the captain’s chair and still grasping my cock, pulled me over to the closest sofa. Then she pushed on my chest with her other hand until I sat down. Sinking to her knees, she tried to inhale my whole cock.

“Wait!” I cried when she began to choke. “Go easy. Pretend it’s a popsicle. And no teeth!”

Sometimes, even with the best of intentions, it doesn’t work. Fleur had no experience and was in no mood to learn. So she did what most girls do in that situation, she flopped down on the floor and began to cry. I quickly slid to the floor and wrapped her in my arms.

“Damn!” she said. “I guess I screwed that up!”

“Not yet,” I quipped without thinking.

“Huh? What?” she asked then looked at my still turgid cock. “You’re still hard?”

“Talk to me, Fleur. Tell me what you want.”

“I wanted to make love with you,” she sighed. “I guess I can’t even do that right!”

“Uh, oh! Major pity party starting,” I thought to myself.

“What’s going on? Why are you down on yourself?”

“Well, duh!” she said. “I just wanted what you gave Cécile last night. It all sounded so wonderful when she told us about it! But now I screwed it up and...”

“Fleur, have you ever had sex before?” I asked softly.

“Obviously not,” she said scathingly.

“Then, for your first time, you’re going to have to try until you get it right, or you need a teacher.”

“But I don’t know a teacher,” she said.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Professor Alex and this is Love Making 101,” I said sotto voce.

“Please?” she replied quietly. “I do not understand.”

“I am here to teach you if you are willing to learn,” I explained patiently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.