Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 26: A Bright Shining Light

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26: A Bright Shining Light - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

It was 2:45am when I woke up. I rolled out of bed, leaving the blond beauty to continue sleeping. After using the head, I made my way to the galley for a mug of coffee, and then upstairs to the flying bridge. Noèle was just finishing her watch and talking to Captain Tony.

“Good morning,” Captain Tony said. “Do you know where Cécile is?”

“She’s sleeping. I’m doing her watch this morning,” I replied. Captain Tony gave me a strange look, but didn’t argue. After a few minutes, he asked if I could handle it alone and then he also headed downstairs.

I had come to enjoy this time of morning when I was sailing with Captain Alfred. It was usually quiet and peaceful, even if the weather was not cooperative and the seas rough. I went down my checklist and then sat in the captain’s chair and contemplated where my life had come in the last ten months.

My only regret was not having my own family around more. And not having Carina and Roland around now. I knew I had much to discuss with him and much love to share with her. Thankfully, I’d see them again soon. Then I had an idea. What if, when we arrived in Monte Carlo, I took the train over to see them for a short visit? I’d have to give them a call.

Jeanne appeared on the bridge around 6:30am carrying her iPhone and her speaker. That meant she wanted to dance.

“Good morning,” I told her. “What brings you out so early?”

“I had this dream about a new step we might be able to incorporate in our routine, but when I went to your cabin, someone else, I think it was Cécile, was sleeping in your bed,” she said.

“Yeah. She had a rough night so I let her sleep while I did her watch,” I told Jeanne.

“Rough night?” she asked.

“What new move did you dream up?” I quipped, pun intended, to change the topic.

“What kind of rough night,” she persisted. I could see that she was not going to let this go.

“Jeanne, let’s suppose that you spent some intimate time with one of the guys at school. Then the next morning, he goes and tells his buddies all about what he did with you last night. How would you feel?”

She pondered for a moment and then replied, “Not very good. Probably embarrassed.”

I just tilted my head and looked at her, as the light bulb came on.

“Okay. I get it!” she said huffily.

“You have to stop this jealousy bit,” I told her. “I warned you that I am not ready to be in a committed relationship.”

“I know! I know!” she said testily.

“Yet you’re still angry that I spent time with someone else,” I replied.

“So! When do I get some of your time?” she asked.

“You have it right now. You have it when we dance. What more do you want?” I knew I shouldn’t have asked that, the moment the words were out of my mouth.

“I want what you gave her!” she said with a pout. “I want you to make love to me. I just don’t know how to go about it!” Then she started to cry.

I sat down on the sofa beside her and she grasped me, pulling me to her and burying her head on my shoulder as she continued to cry. I said nothing as I stroked my fingers up and down her naked back.

Finally, I had to get up to check the bridge and the sails. The winds were out of the northwest and freshening, moving us along at a pretty good clip, almost sixteen knots. I tightened the genoa and left everything else alone. The radar showed one blip, probably a large container ship, passing behind us, heading for the port at Beirut.

“Jeanne, let me ask you a question,” I said as I stood behind the large ship’s wheel. That was another difference between this yacht and the Serendipity. Captain Alfred had removed the large wheel and stored it away until he gave it to me to commemorate our journey, electing to just use the joy stick to steer his yacht.

“What?” she asked.

“If a father had four sons, which one should he love?” I asked.

“Why, all of them,” she replied quickly. Then added, “I guess.”

“So you’re saying that it is possible for you to love your father and someone else?”

“Why are you asking me this?” she asked.

“Just bear with me. Is it possible for you to love your dad and someone else? Yes or no?”

“I guess so,” she replied hesitantly.

“Then come back and talk to me when you’re sure,” I told her. This was getting ridiculous.

She looked at me for a moment and then stormed down the stairs, forgetting her iPhone and speaker. I didn’t think I would see her again until later in the day.


Cécile was bringing me some breakfast just as Jeanne was going down. She looked at the young girl’s tears and then at me.

“Alex ... I want to thank you,” she started.

“It was my pleasure, I assure you!” I told her.

“No! I didn’t mean THAT!” she said. “Well, I did want to thank you for that too, but I was trying to thank you for taking my watch and letting me sleep.”

“No problem,” I replied as I ate my breakfast. “Are you okay?”

“Oh yeah!” she replied with a big grin. “You were fantastic! I guess you figured out that I wasn’t as experienced as I let on?”

“You knew enough to put tab A into slot B,” I told her.

“But that was about it. I thought because I was older than you, I was more experienced and could probably teach you some things. I had no idea that a couple could make love with the woman on top! It was fantastic. And you just let me go. You didn’t rush to get your jollies off and then leave, instead you spent all that time making sure that I enjoyed it. I may have seemed out of it at the time, but I noticed all the little things you did. Like getting me warmed up sucking my nipples and licking my pussy. No one had ever done that before! And every time I came, and I have never cum more than once before, but every time I came, you stopped and let me come down a little. Well, except for that last time when you just plowed straight through. That was mind-blowing sex!””

“It was that crop top,” I told her. “It just got me so wound up, I couldn’t do enough for you.”

“In that case, I’m going to start wearing it all the time I’m around you,” she said impishly.

“Please, not when I’m on watch!” I cried. “I’d probably run us aground!”

“Alex, I heard what you asked Jeanne. I think that it is possible to love my father and someone else,” she said. “But why did you ask that question?”

“Jeanne’s mother abandoned her and her dad when she was two years old. So her dad raised her. He did a great job, but her social skills definitely lack a woman’s touch. Especially her relationship skills. She moved a lot and never had the opportunity to have any long lasting relationships, with girls or boys. Now, her hormones are raging and she doesn’t know how to go about it. She has this antiquated idea that a boy and girl should be exclusive, even at our age, and not love anyone else. I was just trying to show her that you can love more than one person at a time.”

“I get it,” she replied thoughtfully. “But I think you may be going about it the wrong way.”

“It’s interesting that you say that,” I told her. “From the start, my instinct was just to take her to bed and make love with her and let her see the bright shining light again. But for some reason, I’ve been holding back. As if I was scared of something.”

“The bright shining light?” she asked, pointedly.

“Uh, oh!” I said. “I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud. Can you forget that you heard me say that?”

“You’d better tell me!” she screamed as she jumped on my lap. “Or I’m going to tickle you until you pee on the sofa!”

“No! No!” I cried, “Not that!”

“Tell me!” she demanded. “Tell me about the bright shining light!”

“I can’t!” I cried as she tried to tickle me.

“You’d better!”

“I’d have to ... I’d have to show you!” I finally got out.

“Oops!” she cried out and suddenly became very still. In the course of our naked wrestling, it seems that my cock had become hard and somehow accidentally slipped into somewhere it probably shouldn’t. I don’t know which of us was the most surprised. We couldn’t help but start laughing.

“Okay, smarty pants! Show me!” she challenged as she squeezed me with her Kegel muscles.

So with us seated on the sofa, and her straddling my lap, and my hard cock buried in her pussy, I hugged her close and began kissing her with all the passion I had within me. As her passions ramped up to meet mine, I lost all track of time and space. Soon the world around us was zooming by, like we were traveling through space in a fast rocketship. Cécile continued to gently move her pussy on my cock as she kissed me with even more passions. I instinctively, in that moment, knew that she was headed for a major climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.