Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 25: Cécile

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25: Cécile - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Captain Tony returned from supper bringing me a plate of spaghetti and two pieces of garlic bread. Fleur brought me a large glass of tea. I noticed that Jeanne had come up with the other girls as they all curled up on the spacious couches on the flying bridge.

“Just so everybody knows, Alex is the skipper for this voyage. He is responsible for planning, provisioning, and organizing the cruise. He is doing this to help him earn his Master’s certificate. I am responsible for training him, so if you see him studying, leave him alone. He has much to learn.”

Then he laid out the watch schedule for the night.

“Are you going to show us what to do?” Marta asked. “This boat is so much bigger than our last one.”

“Alex has actually made you a check list. Just follow it and you should have no problems. I’ll be with you this first night in case you have questions,”

“Do you need me to do it? Take a watch, I mean?” Jeanne asked.

“I thought I’d keep you in reserve and let you spell each of the other girls if they need a break. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of opportunities before we arrive in Monte Carlo,” Captain Tony told her.

They discussed their responsibilities until 9:00 when Marta began her watch. The other girls stayed to watch, but after a while, began to get bored. Noèle decided to go lay down since she had the 1:00am watch.

“Why don’t you and Alex practice your dancing?” Cécile asked. “I’d like to see the two of you dance.”

Jeanne went to get her iPhone and speaker while the rest of us pushed back the couches to create a small dance floor. Then Jeanne started the first dance, a waltz, and we were off.

We were a little rough at first since we hadn’t danced together since the ball. That and the fact that we were both naked made practice interesting.

“Was it like that when we danced at the ball,” she asked, referring to my hard member poking her belly as we danced.

I just blushed as I nodded my head.

“I didn’t know...” she whispered to herself.

We practiced for two hours, and I stayed hard the whole time. Finally, she called a halt. It was time for Fleur to begin her watch. After that, everybody seemed to head for bed.

I turned on the TV in my cabin and found the channel with the ship readouts. I had just stepped into the shower when she knocked.

“Enter and be welcomed,” I called out the old Nordic greeting.

The next thing I knew, Cécile, Captain Tony’s oldest daughter, was standing against the small sink, watching me bathe.

“Jeanne said you wouldn’t do anything with her unless she asked. Is that true?” she asked.

“I told her I wouldn’t do anything to her that she didn’t want me to. She was scared to lay with me. She hasn’t had a lot of experience with boys.”

Cécile was maybe five foot-six, with blond hair and blue eyes, just like her mother. As was mentioned, her breasts were significant, causing her cropped top to stand away from her body, with the bottom of her breasts peeking sensuously beneath the edge of that cropped top.

Her long legs were slender and toned, and the panties she wore looked a size too small.

“What made you decide to wear clothes?” I asked.

“Momma says we’re sexier when we leave a little to the imagination. Are you imagining?”

“Oh, yeah!” I replied lecherously. “I’m imagining me sucking on those glorious breasts right now.”

“I guess momma was right,” she said seriously. “Alex? Would you kiss me?”

“You want to get all wet?” I asked. “Why don’t you tell me about yourself and let me finish my shower. Then we can discuss kissing.”

Cécile was nineteen and starting university at the International University of Monaco in the spring. She was planning on studying management, but wasn’t really sure. Her dad was a French citizen, but her mom was from Monaco and held a dual passport. She had grown up on an estate her mom had inherited near a village outside of Monte Carlo. Both parents came from money, but I got the impression her mom’s was serious money.

She ran track in high school and now ran for a local sports club which explained the toned, muscular legs. She dated frequently in high school, but had to always be on guard against boys that were more interested in her parent’s money than in her, so it had put a damper on most of her boy-girl relationships.

Their parents had introduced them to the naturist lifestyle two years ago when Marta (the baby) had turned fourteen. They loved it, but didn’t get to practice it often. Usually just on vacations on their 2008 Tango 88 a couple of times a year. The Sunreef 80 was her dad’s retirement gift from their mom and they planned to do a lot more traveling on it.

“That’s enough about me. Tell me about you getting struck by lightning,” she said.

“Who told you that?” I asked, suspecting Jeanne.

“I overheard Poppa telling Momma about you. He said that you were a sailor and a golfer and that some foundation had selected you to be their head guy in a few years,” she said. “He also said you rescued a bunch of people and something about you defeating the entire US Navy, but I didn’t understand it.”

“I’m afraid that is a story that has gotten blown all out of proportion. I did play in a Korn Ferry Tour golf event a few weeks ago and I have sailed across the Atlantic, as well as the Mediterranean and some in the Caribbean.

“Did you really get struck by lightning?” she asked.

“Yeah. Last March, I was playing a round of golf by myself and I got struck before I could clear the course. It messed me up pretty bad, so my folks sent me to a famous psychiatrist in Cannes who helped me deal with it,” I explained.

“Why do I get the feeling that there is so much more to that story?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.