Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 21: Healing Anita

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21: Healing Anita - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Normally, Sunday mornings were a time to relax and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. But not this Sunday. Not one, but two First Ladies were scheduled to arrive by ten o’clock and Cynthiana had a big brunch planned. The American Secret Service along with the Groupe de Sécurité de la Présidence de la République, (Security Group for the Presidency of the Republic) were moving throughout the home and the estate making sure all was secure.

Carina knocked on my door at 8:00am and immediately sent Mischa to her room to get ready. Then she made me get in the shower while she selected my clothes for the event.

“Carina? How about I just wear the scrubs? They are so much better to work in and I’m sure they would make the First Lady feel a little more at ease,” I suggested.

“I suppose you’re right. Let me see if I can find you a clean pair,” she said as she disappeared, leaving me in just my boxers and a t-shirt. She finally found a pair of Roland’s scrubs and brought them to me, but by the time I was dressed, the First Ladies had arrived.

Cynthiana was in her element, entertaining such lofty guests, and she did everything in her power to make them feel welcomed. I took a seat as far away as possible and still be in the same room. This was her show and I didn’t want to do anything to detract from it. After they had eaten, Brigitte Macron, the French First Lady finally brought up the elephant in the room.

“Madame Rappeneau, that was a marvelous brunch, however, our time is limited. Can we discuss this cure that we were told to expect? After all, that is why we are here,” she said.

Carina came forward and began to explain just what we were going to do. “Madame Brigitte, do you plan to stay with the First Lady during her treatment?”

Brigitte looked at Anita who just nodded her head.

“Then will you choose two agents, one French and one American, preferably female, to stay with you also. Everyone else will leave the room,” Carina instructed. After some initial pushback from the American Secret Service, it was finally determined who would stay with the First Ladies and everyone else left the room.

“Ladies, this is Alex Masters. Last March, he was struck by lightning and since that time he has exhibited some interesting characteristics including the power to heal. Although these powers have not been fully explored, I myself, along with my daughter and several friends have experienced this healing power with no after effects. The only request we have for Alex sharing his gifts with you is that you cannot share with anyone else what happens here today. Any questions?” she asked.

“Will it hurt?” Anita asked.

“In the past, when Alex has healed someone, there was no pain from the experience,” Carina explained. “I will be here, as a doctor, to make sure that his healing doesn’t cause you any grief.”

“How does he go about it?” Brigitte asked.

“Alex will simply lay his hands on the affected area. You will witness his hands began to glow a silvery/white or silvery/blue color and the area that needs healing will shortly thereafter start to glow with an amber hue. Once the amber begins to glow the same color as his hands, that indicates the healing has taken effect. The amount of time seems to be directly related to the amount of healing necessary. The only uncomfortable part of the entire procedure is that Alex must lay his hands directly on the area to be healed.” Carina explained.

“Oh!” said Anita.

“That’s why we requested only females to be present during this time,” Carina supplied. “Are you okay with all this? And are you ready to proceed under the terms of non-disclosure?” she asked.

Anita looked at Brigitte and nodded her head.

“We will abide by the terms you have stated,” she said. “How do we proceed?”

“Mrs. Dexter, if you will come lay on the sofa and remove your top and bra, we will get started,” Carina said as she directed Anita to a wide sofa with a pillow at one end. Once she had disrobed, Carina covered her with a blanket and looked to me, nodding her head.

Taking a deep breath, I rubbed my hands together to warm them a little and then held them over her left breast.

“See how the glow surrounding his hands is silvery/white?” she asked.

Both ladies looked on in astonishment.

“Now I am going to lower the blanket off of her left breast and Alex is going to place his hands on it gently. Watch.”

Anita’s breasts were fairly pert for a fifty-year-old, without much noticeable sag. Maybe a little as they spread out under her arms as she was lying down. They were not that big. Maybe a ‘B’ cup, if I had to guess. The moment I touched her breast, her nipple became rock hard and within thirty seconds, her breast began to glow an amber color.

I had learned with Michelle, that it helped to press a little as I began to feel the power leave my hands and so I began to lightly massage her breast. Brigitte and the two agents watched in rapt attention trying to discern any possible danger, but Anita just closed her eyes and smiled as she seemed to be luxuriating in the somewhat erotic breast massage she was receiving.

When the amber color surrounding her breast began to turn silvery white, I started to lift my hands, but Carina stopped me.

“See if you need to go a little deeper,” she said, referring to the areas that were still amber. So I massaged a little deeper and spread my hands to envelope more of her breast.

“Oooh!” she moaned softly.

“Is she okay?” asked the American Agent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.