Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 19: Practice Healing

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19: Practice Healing - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

“Alex, mom says you need to get up. It’s almost time for lunch,” Sofía said from the open doorway. When I pulled the covers back to do as she commanded, her eyes opened wide at the sight of the naked young girl lying beside me.

“Long story,” I said as I swung my legs to the floor and stood. Sofía just stared at my raging hard-on as I made my way to the bathroom. “When did you get in?”

She followed me into the bathroom looking from my crotch back to the naked girl and then back to me again. I could see the question in the expression on her face.

“She is beautiful,” Sofía said.

“She’s still a virgin, if that’s what you’re wondering,” I replied as I stepped in the shower.

It took her a minute to put two and two together. Then she smiled.

“Need any help,” she offered.

“Not right now. I’ve got to get going.”

“Your loss!” she said pertly as she turned and left the room. “Oh! And lunch will be ready soon.”

I finished my shower alone, then after brushing my teeth and shaving, I stepped out of the bathroom. Jeanne was lying on the bed, her legs spread wide as she examined her still swollen pussy.

“Did we...?” she asked tentatively.

“Did you ask me to?” I replied.

“Uh ... I’m not sure,” she replied. “All I can remember was feeling like I was going to explode and then ... nothing. Like I was just floating.”

“Well, you didn’t ask, so no, your maidenhood is still safe. For now,” I told the befuddled young girl. “And Sofía said that lunch is in five minutes.”

“Sofía was here? She saw me?” Jeanne asked, still confused.

“In all your glory. She thought you were beautiful.”

“Oh, no!” she cried as she covered her face with her hands. “How will I ever face them!”

I stopped dressing and sat on the edge of the bed. Then gently pulling her hands away from her face, I asked, “Jeanne, did you do anything you are ashamed of?”

She thought for a moment and then shook her head.

“Then you have nothing to worry about,” I told her. “Now get up and get dressed and hold your head high. What we shared is between us and was beautiful and you should never feel ashamed.”

Then I finished dressing and headed for the kitchen.


The whole house was electric with anticipation for the upcoming ball. Cynthiana was besieged with everyone wanting decisions on last minute details and everyone else seemed busy with preparations.

Reggie and Isabella were off to the side going over family security and Sofía was telling Roland and Carina about her dad’s birthday and who all came to his party. I tapped Roland on the shoulder and whispered in his ear that I had had a break through and then I pulled Carina to her feet and kissed her with a lot of pent up passion.

Okay. So maybe I overdid it a little. But Roland just cleared his throat and we settled down. I don’t think that anyone else noticed the all too brief shinning bright light.

After I was served, Roland came and sat across from me as I began to eat.

“Okay, what have you discovered?” he asked.

“I noticed that anything I have to do that involves muscle memory, I seem to do better and have more control. Like golf, or dancing. I don’t know how to describe it, maybe it’s just that I’m stronger, more precise,” I explained.

“Okay. Let’s think on it and we’ll discuss how we can test your idea,” he said. “In the meantime, are you ready for tonight?”

“Me? Ready for what?” I asked.

“Mom said that you and Jeanne were giving a ballroom dancing exhibition tonight, at the ball,” he told me.

“News to me,” I replied. “However, it doesn’t surprise me. I don’t think I’ve made a decision for myself since I got here.”

“All evidence to the contrary,” Carina purred as her arms slid around my neck from behind me. “I was just talking to Sofía.”

“I’ll still stand by my statement,” I told her, even in light of her revelation.

“Speaking of getting ready, are you ready for tomorrow?” she asked.

“What’s tomorrow?”

“The First Lady is coming,” Carina reminded me.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot,” I replied. “I sure wish that there was a way I could practice a little. I hate to go into this cold.”

“Hold that thought,” she said as she disappeared.

“Can I sit with you,” Jeanne asked when she came in the dining room.

“Of course,” I replied with a smile. She smiled back at me nervously and looked around.

“They’re all busy getting ready for the ball,” I told her. “Speaking of which, when were you going to tell me?”

“Tell you?” she asked.

“About the exhibition of ballroom dancing,” I supplied.

“Oh! That was Cynthiana’s idea,” she said. “She thought we could use the practice dancing in our costumes in front of a live audience.”

I just grimaced and finished my coffee. Soon, Carina breezed back into the room wearing scrubs and carrying some more.

“Here. Put these on and come with me,” she said as she threw the scrubs at me.

I just stood where I was and stripped down to my boxers and then put on the scrubs. Then stacking my clothes on the table, I said goodbye to everyone and followed Carina out the door.

Larry drove us about twenty minutes towards the city, turning off into one of the nicer subdivisions, and finally pulling into the driveway of one of the newer homes.

When we rang the bell, a young man in his thirties answered the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.