Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

I awoke the next morning with Annie beside me. I felt better after the evening I had spent last night. Annie lay there looking so peacefully. She must have showered before coming upstairs, she smelled her old sweet self. Some different than when I had looked in on her yesterday. The odor of sex was so prevalent you could have cut it with a knife.

Maybe that was what made me so depressed. That certainly wasn’t what I was feeling now. I just loved this woman! I eased out of bed, went around to where I could lean over her, and softly kissed her lips. A faint smile appeared. Her eyes opened, looked at me, and said, “I love you too.” I hadn’t said a word.

I slid under the covers and just held her. It was so nice, and she wasn’t shutting me out anymore. I snuggled as close as I could, “I love you more.” This was the standard answer we use to convey our love for each other.

We were passive for a little while and then she asked, “How are you with this whole thing? Do you want to get rid of your naughty wife?”

How could I want that when my whole life was in my arms at the moment? “No, of course not! I won’t let you go, I’m hoping you don’t come to the point where you want to go.”

“Oh, Jimmy this sex has been a disease in me since we started this. It is like I can’t be satisfied until I’m worn out. If you can bear with me a while longer, we can cure me.”

It looks as though I am going to have some more heartache in store for me. “I admit this is bothering me some. How can it not? Another man is reaching you where I can’t. I will live with it, if you think we can end this setup sometime.” Maybe I was being a little dramatic, but I didn’t want to come down too heavy either.

“I will end it as soon as I can.” Then I got that smile I love so well. “Do you want to look this used body over and see if it’s any different?” A shower and a night’s sleep had wiped away all traces of what transpired yesterday. I didn’t want to find any difference and I didn’t. I looked her over making a game out of it. Looking at this and then at that, I actually had her and me laughing.

No bruises were evident like last time either. Annie was all smiles and started to initiate some wanted sexual moves. I did a little fondling. She did admit she was sore, so I was careful. She was happy to satisfy me the only way she could. She made a real loving occasion out of it. Maybe I haven’t lost as much as I could have, and I knew she still loved me.

Two weeks went by and then another and then well into the fourth, when she said one day. George and she hadn’t been together again. “You never asked what went on with George and me a few weeks ago. Don’t you want to know, or don’t you care?”

A pain shot through me and I knew that she was starting to want George’s kind of sex again. I had been as loving as I could, hoping everything was behind us. I decided I couldn’t sidetrack the issue, and would play along. Now, she wanted to relive her experience through telling me about it.

“Yes, I am curious what happened. However, let’s not touch on everything. What I mean is, tell me about how you arranged to get him to do what you and he wanted, if he did, and the time frame as it interacted with my call, etc. Just say, ‘He took me,’ or ‘we did it’ as I don’t want to know the exact details. You can keep those for yourself.”

“Okay, and if I get too specific, stop me.” She went on to tell me.

“I’d like to start with you talking and telling him about you going into town. He glanced at me a few times, evidently to see if he could tell if he was going to have a chance at me that day. I was so wired, I left him with no doubt at all. I hadn’t done like you suggested in wearing a tee shirt with a sweater over it. Truth to tell, I had left off the tee and just had the sweater on. When you talked to him, I stepped out where he could see me and slowly raised the sweater all the way to my neck. If you had turned suddenly, you would have seen your wife fully exposed. Thank god, you were slow in turning.”

Flashing him was what I suspected she had done and I didn’t want to catch what she was doing. That was why I left so suddenly.

She went on, “Before you were down the road out of sight, he was up and headed for me. I yelled, ‘Stop, George!’ He did, I surprised him so. I said I wasn’t going to be handled by anyone smelling like he did. His face fell, his hopes dashed and you would have enjoyed the way he looked, well, maybe no. I felt the power when I said ‘Take off your clothes and take a quick shower.’ Leave them on the kitchen floor and get in the shower. He looked to see if there was any reprieve from my orders.

“I don’t think he wanted to go naked across the kitchen to the bathroom in front of me. He did and held his hand in front of his privates all the way. I burst out laughing and then took off my sweater and watched him take his shower. It was one of the fastest showers on record, I think, as I was standing in the doorway.

“I was a little concerned about my own scent as it had been a few hours since I had showered, but I wasn’t going to get in there with him. I stood there with my boobs exposed, and I thought he might lose it when he was soaping up. I’d have killed him if he had, even though it would have been my fault.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.