Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Well I did do some shopping and made sure it took about an hour. Reaching my brother’s house, I told him I had time for coffee if he wanted to make it. “I’m going to call Annie and tell her I stopped here for coffee.”

He said, “Okay.”

I called. Pretty damned nervous about maybe interrupting something, or maybe not interrupting something. Anyway the phone rang and rang, and rang some more! Finally, Annie answered, “Hello.”

I said, “It’s me.”

Annie, out of breath, “Sorry, I took so long, I was upstairs showing George some of the furniture you refinished.” I knew he was listening in.

My brother could hear my end of the conversation. “How soon before I have to be home.” Actually I was asking how long to stay away.

Annie made her statement a question, “An hour and a half?” and hung up the phone.

I turned to my brother and said, “I’m free for at least an hour and a half,” then I settled down to have coffee. It was hard sitting there, knowing what Annie and George were doing. I figured they were getting into the second go-round when I called. Or, maybe they were finishing, and would go for a third.

I was so jumpy I could hardly carry on a conversation. My imagination is damned vivid, and I knew how things went two weeks before when I had heard everything. My brother didn’t seem to catch on as it was time for a new movie on TV, and he was totally engrossed in that. He watches a lot of television.

Finally, fifteen minutes before the hour and a half were up. I told my brother I had better get on home. I just couldn’t stay any longer or Annie would be pissed. He didn’t even look up from the TV. Just a wave and a, “See ya.”

I pulled into the yard. Somehow, home looked a little bleak. Jealousy was rampart again! I took a deep breath and opened the door into the kitchen. The first thing I noticed was the lingering barn smell so you definitely knew George had been here. The house was quiet. I checked the bathroom off the kitchen, and I could see that someone had showered recently. Annie must have convinced George to clean up. I hope so. I went through the house to the downstairs bedroom. Door was open and Annie was curled into a fetal position in the center of the bed.

“Hi,” I said, “Are you all right?”

“Yes, but I’m awfully tired. Can you give me some time before you start asking for details?”

“Are you hungry, I can get you something?”

“No, I just want to relax, and maybe think about this. At the moment I don’t know if I want to hate myself or savor the past hours.”

She seemed to want me to keep my distance. I was definitely being shut out. I didn’t like it, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I went out of the house, and walked around the woodlot. This usually calmed me down. Today it didn’t help a bit. In fact, I was getting more depressed about the whole situation. I regretted starting this, and what was I getting? It was a blowjob and an awful lot of heartache. I would hate to give up the oral sex that I had wanted so bad, but at this time, I didn’t feel as if it was worth it.

I returned to the house. I quietly peeked in and saw Annie sleeping. I went out and made myself a cup of tea, and a cheese sandwich. I had to keep busy or I would explode. The tea went down okay. The sandwich stuck in my throat, so I got up and dumped it. I think if you make a mistake and you know it, it hurts more than anything? In a way, I hated my wife, but I hated myself more.

I say I hated her, but then I loved her more too. What to do? I sat down again, bowed my head in deep thought. I sat there until I took another sip of tea and found it cold. Well I thought, I’ll never tell Annie how I’m hurting. Somehow, sometime this will work out and I can be happy again. I resolved she would never know how this had turned against me. I would love her, love her, and love her some more!

I went upstairs and fell into bed, feeling very sorry for myself. If anyone could have looked down on us, I guess we both would have been in the same fetal position. Or, maybe it was just the natural spoon position we always assumed when we slept together. The only difference, I was upstairs and she was down. I felt so alone and knew I would never sleep. Thoughts were tumbling, over, and over, and then surprisingly I did sleep. I roused during the night and became aware of Annie standing by the bed. She went around and crawled in, moving next to me. I was at peace!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.