Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Friday morning came. I was totally satiated from all that Annie had done to reconfirm her love for me. It had been two weeks since she was with George and we were arranging for her to be with him this afternoon. I had quizzed her on how long it would take her to be fully satisfied. She said no longer than two hours. She wanted time to savor everything.

I joked, and wondered if George smelled of cows, would she savor that as well. “No way,” was her answer. It was a happy time for us. In fact, we spent all morning, joking around. She wanted to know if I really wanted to know all the nasty details. My answer, “Yes, of course. I really want to know how bad you can be.”

Leave it to a woman to worry about what to wear. She thought she shouldn’t wear the push-up bra, especially since at first George and I would be there at the same time. She didn’t want to tip him off that I knew what was going on. We decided that she could wear a white tee without a bra. She would have a bulky sweater on over it to disguise the fact, and thought slacks without panties. She planned to let him know how she was dressed before disrobing. Hey, that’s my wife, the tease.

I had a sandwich for lunch, but she was so nervous she couldn’t eat. Today I was the calm one. We rehearsed what I would say so George wouldn’t think it odd for me to be leaving. We settled on my going after groceries and then stopping at my brother’s. I would call from there to let Annie know how long I would be before coming home. She said, “Sure, and he will be right in the saddle when you call.”

“No, it will be at least an hour before I call, and you will have had your first passion slaked by then. At least he should if he works as fast as he did last time. I will say I will be another hour. Then you can go for it again.” All of this would give her a time to work around and receive all she needed.

George drove in, saw my car, and must have thought it was a no-go again. He headed down into the pasture to salt his cows. I couldn’t tell but I thought he had his barn clothes on. Annie’s face fell when I told her. I said we’ll have him in anyway, as we always do. Tears started. It just shows how complications can arise when you least expect.

“Oh damn, I could just kill him.”

Half joking, I laughed at her frustration. “So make him take off his clothes and duck into the shower, because you’ll have plenty of time.” Smiles, and then I said, “Remember even though it’s you that wants it so bad, you really are the one in control here. I’ll bet you can make him do just about anything. If he needs more convincing, that would be the time to take off your sweater.”

George took his time looking after his cows. Why hurry? He didn’t think there was anything for him here today. And, we were thinking, why don’t you hurry! You can then have it all! I hugged Annie, and could feel that her nipples had already hardened. You could even smell her sex, she so anticipated what was going to happen. George didn’t look at the house and headed right for his car.

I stopped him, “Shut the car door, George, Annie just poured your coffee. It’s getting cold, you took so long with the cows today.”

George, “I don’t know as I want coffee.”

Me, “You better or she will come out there, and throw it at you.”

“Okay, but I smell like the barn.”

“Guess we can stand you, come in.”

George came in and sat down. There was a definite odor about him. “Jimmy, where’s your coffee? She shut you off?”

I explained what my plans were. I saw him glance at Annie several times. She had only come through the door from the other room, so she was behind me. All of a sudden, his face got red, so I knew she had signaled him somehow. I turned slowly. “So, Annie, I’ll give you a call from my brother’s in about an hour.” Annie wrinkled her face “You’re always with your brother.” At that point, I left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.